Spring Fling Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You wanna go?" she smiled at him.

"Let's do it," he agreed. "You joining us?" he asked me.

I readily agreed, despite having no idea what they were talking about. It turns out that a bunch of people were going up the hill for a campfire. My heart sank as Ellen and I went to grab a jacket and I noticed, like, half the other girls doing the same thing. As we left the barracks, I pulled Ellen aside.

"I...like...was hoping to get with Kevin tonight," I said, hoping to get some help. She stopped cold and looked at me in the darkness. Even without seeing her face I could tell she was pissed.

"No. You can't have him all to yourself. You had him yesterday!"

"Yeah, but, like, we didn't...you know..."

"Gah! No! Listen, I get that you are a shy little virgin, but this is our last night and I want him."

"Ellen, no! I want him," I insisted, stamping my foot for emphasis.

"No, he wants me. Besides, do you even have condoms?"

"Um...isn't the guy supposed bring them?"

I could hear the incredulity in her voice as she sputtered. "Yeah, duh, but they're boys! Gah! Do you even know any boys? Boys don't think. Boys won't even go to the nurse and pick up the free condoms. Boys say they don't want to. So, I guess you don't have any? You planning to be his baby momma or something?"

"I...I mean, no," I stuttered, belatedly realizing how unprepared I was.

"So, what was your plan as he starts pulling your shorts down? Oopsie! Don't have a condom, haha? Are you even on the pill?"

"No..."

"So there, you can't have him," she huffed and turned to go. I grabbed her arm.

"No, I want him, and he wants me."

Suddenly, from behind, Kevin trotted up. "Hello ladies," he smiled.

"Excuse me," Ellen snapped, "we're having a private conversation. Go."

"Yes, ma'am," he grinned and continued along. Ellen smacked his ass as he passed, eliciting a humorous yelp.

The wind went out of my sails. How could I possibly compete with Ellen? To just smack his ass like that as he walked by? Besides, I couldn't get pregnant, I had college to attend. But I wasn't ready to give up.

"Ellen, please. I..."

"No."

"Look, I've given him two blowjobs, I've earned..."

"Two? When did you give the second one?"

"This morning...in the boy's dorm."

"Why didn't you have him then? He's mine tonight."

"There wasn't time. Now I want him. I've earned it."

"Abby, no! You can have him when you two go back to school. I won't have that chance."

I deflated again, the prospect of returning to school and competing for his attention highlighting my need to be with him tonight.

"Abby, I'm sorry, not tonight," she smiled, resting a comforting hand on my shoulder.

My spine stiffened.

"No. I want him. I'm going to ask him."

She huffed again and then suddenly sprinted up the trail to catch Kevin. I was only a moment behind, but she got to him first and wrapped her arm around his.

"Kevin, I want to have sex with you," I blurted as I reached him, stopping him cold.

"Uhhhhh," he said.

"Yes. Yes, I want you."

"She doesn't even have condoms," Ellen sniped from the side.

He studied me for a long pause. "Can you...give us a moment?" he quietly asked Ellen and pulled me aside.

"Abby, you okay?"

"Yes, and I want you to be my first."

He sighed and ran his hand over his head in thought. I debated kissing him, but then he shook his head.

"No, Abby, not here."

"What?" I sputtered.

He sighed and then looked at me. "Abby, your first time should be special, not a quick rut in the bushes."

"I'm totally up for a quick rut in bushes," Ellen smiled, having walked over. "Kevin, tomorrow we all head back home. You can have her any day for the rest of the year, but this is your last chance at me."

"Can you give us a moment?" he snapped at her, and she quickly backed away.

"Listen, Abby, I don't want your first time to be like this. We don't even have a room. And Ellen is right, we'll see each other back at home, okay?" He cupped my face gently and I nodded, accepting his lie. "Really, I don't want to rush with you. Your first time should be special." I nodded weakly again. "You okay?"

"Yeah," I lied, forcing a smile. An awkward silence filled the air. "Hey," I finally joked, "you should get back to your date. I got a feeling you might get lucky tonight."

"Yeah. You sure you're okay? You can still come up to the campfire."

"No. I'm fine, I'll just turn in." I considered making him promise for when we got home, but thought better of it.

"Go," I said giving my crush a gentle push. "Go."

I turned to leave the happy couple, but moments later Ellen ran up.

"Hey, sweetie, you okay?"

"Yeah," I sighed, faking bravery. "Enjoy your night."

"Look, I'm sorry it had to be like this, but..."

"Yeah, I'm fine. Go."

She gave me a hug and a peck on the cheek and then ran back to Kevin. I walked back to the barracks alone. I was hot. Not only angry hot, but horny hot. Hot girls do not make good decisions. And then I ran into Adam coming up the trail.

"Hey Allie, not going to the campfire?"

"No, I'm not feeling it."

"Yeah, me neither."

Next thing I know, we're both at the picnic table I had blown Kevin on yesterday. I barely knew Adam and had only had eyes for Kevin, but Adam was here. We kissed. His hand found my breasts. He found the hem of my tee and pulled it off, followed in short order by his tee and my bra. He was sucking on my neck as his hands fondled my tits. A voice nagged in my head

you don't even have a condom.

His hand slipped to my waist and tugged at my shorts.

What are you going to do when he starts pulling your shorts down?

"Do you have a condom?" I whimpered.

"No, used the last one."

I squirmed, what was left of my rational brain battling my body. He popped the button open on my shorts.

You don't even have a condom. What are you going to do when he starts pulling your shorts down?

I managed to stop his hand before my shorts fell.

"We can't, not without a condom," I panted.

"Fuck," he groaned, pulling me close again.

His kisses were slowly wearing down my resolve and one of his hands had slid under my panties to grab my ass while the other hand mauled my breast. Somehow, I knew what I had to do to get out of this. I dropped to my knees and pulled his shorts down with me. He was already hard and throbbing as I took him into my mouth. He groaned his appreciation, leaning his ass on the edge of the table as I knelt in the dirt. I was in heaven. He might not be Kevin, but at this point any dick was good for me. I slurped away on his cock, licked his balls, eager to get my reward.

Suddenly he pulled me off and up to him. I wondered if I had done something wrong, but he kissed me roughly, hands all over my excited body. A hand slid down my belly and under the front of my panties and I figured out what he was doing. A moment later he touched my overheated core. I buried a moan into his shoulder, I was losing my battle for control. I felt my shorts slip down another inch and managed to push away from him.

"Let me finish you," I begged and sank again to my knees. I was afraid that a few more moments of his hand in my shorts and I wouldn't be able to stop him from taking me.

Again, I started sucking him, this time fondling his balls as I worked, reveling in the groans he made. His hands wrapped into my hair and he pulled me close. I felt him stiffen and then he unloaded rope after rope of his thick cum into my mouth. He collapsed back on the table completely spent as I swallowed him down. I crawled over to him and we cuddled for a while, him perfectly sated, me completely turned on with no way to scratch the itch.

That night, I stared up at the bed above me and waited for sleep to come. The yearning in my pussy felt familiar now, like it was normal. I was still a live wire and while many of the girls were out, Alice was still right next to me. I wondered about Kevin, Ellen and Adam. I had blown a guy I barely knew and absolutely loved it. I wondered if Kevin was enjoying Ellen. I wondered if I could creep into the boy's barracks and seduce another guy. I wondered if he would still be interested in me when we went back to school. One thing for sure, however, was that I was never going to be caught without a condom again.


12