Spring Trash Pick-Up Birthday

Story Info
Mr. Marcus comes to the aid of Bree's mother.
3.3k words
4.54
100.6k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaÂź experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

WARNING:

The following story is for the entertainment of ADULTS ONLY, and contains descriptions of explicit sex. If you are not an adult, or reading sex stories upset you, or you are offended by subjects of a sexual nature - do not read any further!

This story is for entertainment only. It contains adult oriented material. This is a work of fiction. The acts and characters contained within are figments of my imagination and have no basis in fact. I do not practice, advocate, condone or encourage acts portrayed here. The characters in the story are entirely fictional. You need to believe that all of the characters are over the age of eighteen.

This story may not be reproduced in any form for profit without the written permission of the author. This story may be freely distributed with this notice attached.

* * * * * * * * * *

This is the sixth in my “(insert holiday name) Birthday” series. The first five are “Valentine Birthday”, “Easter Birthday”, “Double Birthday”, “4th of July Birthday” and “Betty Boop Birthday.” In this episode, Mr. Marcus comes to the aid of Bree’s mother, in more ways than one. Of course, Bree is not to be denied.

* * * * * * * * * *

“Daddy, Breann just called. Her mom needs help lifting some heavy stuff. Can you go over there?”

“Gee, Pumpkin, I wish you wouldn’t volunteer me for stuff like that. You know how fragile my back is.”

“Now, dear, Mrs. McCarthy has done lots of good things for our family. It’s time we paid her back. Go on, get over there. I insist.”

I was less worried about Breann’s mother than Breann. I didn’t want to get seduced again. I still felt bad about our first incident, despite how good it felt while we were doing it.

I walked over and rang the bell. Mrs. McCarthy came to the door.

“Yes, oh, Mr. Marcus, what can I do for you? Please excuse me, I’m not really dressed for visitors.”

She smoothed her cotton print nightgown against her body, accentuating the fact that she wasn’t wearing a bra under it.

“Call me Harvey.”

“Juliet.”

“I was told you needed something heavy lifted. Isn’t that right? Because if my daughter was playing a trick on me -”

“Oh no, I do have something I need moved, but Breann was supposed to help me. Now she’s disappeared. We’ve collected a large box full of things to go to the street for Spring Clean-Up Day next week.”

“Thanks for reminding me. We have some things to get rid of, too.”

“The problem is, the box is in the crawl space. We’ve been adding things to it all year, and now it’s too heavy to move.”

“I’ll be glad to take a look at it. Just show me where it is.”

Juliet walked down the stairs and I followed. The light coming from the basement showed through her nightgown. Her body was in terrific shape. She approached the crawlspace, only two feet high.

“Gee, I don’t think I can go in there on my hands and knees. Maybe if I lay down and scoot backwards, I can pull the carton over here and you can unload it.”

“Oh that would be great. You know, this is a hell of a way to spend a birthday.”

Birthday?

“Happy birthday. I’ll be the gentleman and avoid the age question,” I said.

“Thanks. I never realized how lonesome a birthday can be,” she said.

There was no reason for this attractive woman to be alone on her birthday. Maybe there was something I could do to cheer her up, besides moving her husband’s stuff out of her crawl space. I stood backwards on the first step of a kitchen ladder and went in, Juliet trying to assist, getting her hands under my legs and torso. Whether she knew it or not, I was getting felt up. I slid on my back towards the carton. With both hands on the box, I tried to move it closer to the edge.

“Boy, this sure is heavy. What’s in it?”

“All of my husband’s old stuff. Whatever he left behind is going out into the trash. Unless you want some of it.”
I had forgotten, or maybe never knew in the first place, that Mr. McCarthy had run off, leaving his wife and daughter behind.

“If he left something he wanted, it’s his tough luck. The shithead,” said Mrs. McCarthy.

I couldn’t understand how he could leave an attractive woman like that. It didn’t make sense. I got the box within a couple of feet of the door to the crawlspace. I came out feet first. Juliet grabbed me before I fell to the floor.

“Thank you, Harvey. Oh, look, you’re filthy. The back of your shirt and pants are gross. Why don’t you take them off and I’ll wash them? I can’t have you going home looking like this.”

“Right here?”

“No, silly, there’s a bathroom right over there. Just hand them out to me.”

I did as Juliet asked. Handing her my clothes, standing behind the bathroom door in my underwear, was quite exciting. After all, Juliet was wearing less.

“Are there enough magazines in there for you to read?”

I looked through the large wicker hamper they used for bathroom reading material instead of dirty clothes. Most of them were women’s or teenage girl magazines. I guess Juliet missed some of her husband’s reading material. There were copies of Penthouse, Juggs, Leggs - quite a sampling of erotic publications. I leafed through them, sitting on the closed toilet. The erotic images and words were interrupted by hollers of pain.

“Oh, God. Oh.”

“What’s wrong?” I asked from behind the door.

“I think I cut myself,” said Juliet.

I wrapped the only thing available, a red towel, around my waist. It barely fit. A bulge from my recently acquired erection was visible, but I needed to see if Juliet needed my help. I came out to see Juliet, standing next to the crawlspace door, bloodstains on her nighty and the floor.

“What happened?”

“I started to unload the carton. I was looking at one of Frank’s erotic sculptures and I dropped it. When I knelt down to pick up the pieces, I must cut myself on some of them.”

Sure enough, there were various female body parts - head, arms, breasts, and legs - lying on the floor.

“Let me take care of those for you.”

“Our master bathroom has all of the medicine.”

Juliet walked up the stairs slowly. I followed.

“Here, sit up on the counter and let me see the damage. I’ve taken a first aid course.”

Juliet pulled her nightgown up her legs until it was barely above her knees. Her thighs were close together, protecting her modesty.

“Hmm, looks like there might be something still in the skin. We should wash those out. Get into the tub.”

Juliet did as I asked, removing her slippers first. I aimed the shower nozzle down as far as it could go.

“It’ll be a little cold, but warm water will make the bleeding worse.”

After running the water and testing the temperature, I lifted the plunger that brought the water up to the spray. Juliet had the nightgown lifted to her thighs. She was just standing a little too close. The water soaked the front of her nightgown just below her breasts

“Put your knees into the stream, one at a time. Maybe we can rinse out whatever is still there.

While Juliet turned, to wash each knee, I examined the wet cloth that had plastered her nightgown against her belly and crotch. Her stomach was flat, and the area between her legs was an inviting bulge.

“Okay, that’s good. Now step out and I’ll dry you off. Do you have a towel you don’t mind getting bloody?”

“Why don’t we use the one you’re wearing? The blood stains won’t show up on a red towel.”

I removed the towel, somewhat embarrassed at my half erection, from the magazines and Juliet’s wet nightgown.

“Take a seat on the counter. Where are your medicines?”

“In the closet behind you.”

I took a couple of bottles and some cotton from their shelves.

“The cuts are clean. I don’t see anything in them.”

I applied the hydrogen peroxide.

“This will clean them out. We don’t want them getting infected.”

“It stings.”

“I know. Here, this is even better at preventing infection.”

“Oh no, don’t use the iodine. It’ll burn like hell.”

“I’ll just do what my momma taught me. I’ll blow on it.”

I nudged Juliet’s knees apart slightly to apply the reddish treatment.

“Ow, ow, ow.”

After applying it to both wounds, I started to blow on them. I moved my head back and forth, knee to knee. Some of my blowing went up in between Juliet’s thighs. When I looked up, her eyes were closed, and she was moistening her lips with her tongue. I kept blowing, even harder. She parted her legs, to allow my air to caress the inside of her thighs, perhaps higher. Soon, her hands were on my head, directing my blowing straight up, in between her thighs. Her legs were wide apart, her nightgown high on her lap, my head getting ever closer to her pussy.

“Oh, oh, keep blowing. It feels so much better.”

Juliet raised the nightgown to her waist. I had a view of her pussy, shrouded in pubic hair.

“Blow harder,” she demanded.

Juliet spread her legs and used her fingers to pull apart the outer folds of flesh. She was pink and moist. My breath caused the dampness on her labia to evaporate.

“Oh, it tickles.”

Juliet scooted forward on the counter and tilted her hips up, so I was presented with her naked sex inches from my face.

“I think there’s something wrong between my legs, Harvey. Could you take a lick, I mean, a look?”

I moved my head closer. Juliet’s odor was musky. I stuck out my tongue for a taste.

“Ooh, that’s the area. Don’t stop.”

I buried my face between her legs, licking up and down her slit, occasionally thrusting my tongue into the warm crevasse.

“Oh, Harvey, you do know how to make a woman feel better.”

Now I was alternating between Juliet’s clit and her pussy. Juliet wiggled just enough to get the nightgown out from her ass. Her hands went inside to her breasts.

“You don’t know what you’re doing to me. Oh, God, I’m so hot. I haven’t felt anything like this for years.”

“That’s not true, Mom,” said Bree, appearing in the doorway of the bathroom.

She was holding a vibrator in her hand.

“Bree, honey. Oh my God.”

Juliet pulled her hands out and let the nightgown fall back down. She closed her legs tight before I could remove my head.

“Mom, let Mr. Marcus out before he suffocates on your cunt.”

Juliet opened her legs and then slammed them shut when I my head was free.

“It’s not what you think. I got injured in the crawlspace, you see, and Mr. Marcus was just treating me, that’s all.

“Mom, who do you think got Mr. Marcus over here? I know you’ve been using this ever since Dad left.”

She waved the dildo with a smirk on her face.

“I was hoping that Mr. Marcus would be able to give you some pleasure with the real thing. Take a look.”

Bree came into the room and with a swift motion pulled my jockey shorts to my ankles. My erection bounced in front of me, pointed directly at Juliet.

“Oh my God. It’s so big. But, honey, how did you know -”

Oh oh, here it comes. I’m in trouble now.

“Mom, you’re out of the loop. Everybody talks about it. Even I heard the rumors about Mr. Marcus’s equipment.”

Everybody? Bree’s hand was now holding the object of the discussion.

“Bree, put that down.”

Bree slid her fingers down its length and across my balls before she released her grip.

“Follow me.”

Bree took her mom’s hand and led her from the bathroom to the bedroom.

“Come on, Mr. Marcus, we can’t start without you.”

I stepped out of my jockey shorts and threw my t-shirt to the floor.

“Take that wet thing off, Mom.”

Juliet and I were completely naked now, and seemingly at Bree’s mercy.

“Lay down Mom. Now, Mr. Marcus, get on top.”

“Bree, what are you doing?”

“Making sure you get the real thing, not some plastic substitute. You deserve it. Hold your pussy open.”

Her mom’s fingers returned to her cunt, exposing the hot pink entrance.

“Take it Mom. It won’t bite.”

“Oh no, dear, I just can’t.”

Her words were saying “No no” but her wide-eyed expression, rapid breathing and spread legs said “Come on in.”

“Okay, I guess you need some help. Lean in a little, Mr. Marcus.”

Bree’s hand returned to my erection, controlling the scenario. She pulled me forward and rubbed the head of my erection around in Juliet’s natural lubrication.

“Oh, that feels nice,” Juliet said.

“Does it? I wouldn’t know,” Bree lied.

Bree pulled me forward until the tip was resting in the outermost folds of Juliet’s cunt.

“Oh, Harvey, you’re so hard and thick. Bree, this is so much better than my dildo.”

“You want it, right?”

“Oh, yes, I want it all. Put it in, all the way.”

I started to lean forward but Bree’s firm grip kept me from advancing.

“I get sloppy seconds,” Bree said.

“What? What did you say?” Juliet said.

“You can have my Mr. Marcus first, but I want him too.”

“Bree, you’re my little girl. You’re too young-”

“Why do you think your batteries run out so fast, Mom? I’ve been using your vibrator for months, every night. I can’t get to sleep without a pretend fuck.”

“Oh my God. I didn’t know.”

“So I go second?”

Bree gave her mom another sample, pushing me an inch or so into her mom’s cunt and then pulling me back out again. I leaned forward and took one of Juliet’s nipples in my mouth, tonguing it and then sucking it, hard.

“Oh, God, you have no idea how sensitive my nipples are.”

Juliet’s hips rose off the bed, straining to take more of my erection inside her. Bree made sure that didn’t happen. I repeated my assault on Juliet’s other nipple.

“I can’t stand it. My cunt aches so bad. Put it in. You can do whatever you want, just let me have him now.”

Bree made sure I was correctly positioned. Then she moved her hand to my back, down my ass cheeks. Her finger startled me, stabbing at my asshole. I lurched forward, driving the full length of my dick up into Juliet’s pussy.

“Oh, it’s so big, I don’t know if I can take it all. You’re so deep. Oh, it’s been too long.”

I began humping against Juliet’s pubis, giving her everything her daughter had already taken. Juliet was humping back. For leverage, she tried to wrap her legs around my back.

“Oh, I can’t do it. My knees hurt too much. Keep it up, Harvey. Give it to me. Fuck me. Fuck me over and over.”

I lost track of everything except the feeling of Juliet’s unused pussy massaging my dick. My prick tingled from the stimulation. Now my knees started to hurt, rubbing against the sheets. I made three forceful pumps and spurted deep in Juliet’s cunt. I pulled back. Juliet was barely conscious, head limp, lying legs spread, cum leaking out of her. Bree had watched the whole episode, getting undressed as her mother and I fucked.

“Come with me,” said Bree. I followed her to her bedroom. Her swaying little ass was quite erotic.

“Lay down on your back. Let’s get you back up,” Bree said.

She moved her mouth over my wilting penis, straddling my chest with her legs. Her young pussy was just above my mouth.

“Well, what are you waiting for?” she asked.

I started and got a grateful reaction.

“That’s right, get me nice and juicy for your hard, fat cock.”

Bree’s language was as effective as her licking and sucking.

“There, now that’s something I can ride.”

Bree did a one-eighty and straddled my erection. Without warning, she drove her hips down on the full length.

“Oooh, that’s awesome. Better than I remember.”

With no help from me, Bree was fucking herself on my penis. Her small breasts bobbed on her chest. She was squeezing her pussy as tight as she could on each down stroke. The recent memory of her backside gave me an idea.

“Let’s do it doggy style,” I said.

Bree leaped off and spun around, landing on all fours. I got behind her and put myself back in. As I moved, Bree met each thrust. I held Bree’s breasts in my hands, rubbing her nipples with my palms. maybe the sensitivity ran in the family.

“You should pull out before you cum, Mr. Marcus.”

‘You mean, not like last time?”

“That was an accident. There’s no wood on my bed, so you can avoid slivers. But please stay in until I cum, okay?”

These young girls don’t have any idea what they’re asking.

“All right, but if I get too close, I’ll warm you.”

“Keep it up, Mr. Marcus. It won’t take too much more.”

It wasn’t going to take much more for me, either. I didn’t have a lot more sperm to shoot, after filling Juliet’s pussy, but I wasn’t empty by any means.

“I’m almost there. Oh, fuck me good,” Bree said.

Me too.

The door to Bree’s room banged open.

“What in the hell are you doing?” asked Juliet.

“I’m getting fucked by Mr. Marcus, same as you.”

“Well, stop it! Get off her, right now.”

“We had a deal. Besides, I’m so close. And Mr. Marcus promised he’d pull out before he shot. Right?”

Bree locked her legs around mine. I couldn’t disengage easily if I wanted to.

“Bree, I’m getting real close,” I warned.

“So am I. You can’t leave me like this. Keep going.”

“Get off of her, you pervert.”

I kept rocking back and forth, afraid to stop but afraid to keep going. The stress of the situation was making me even hotter. I was going to blow at any moment.

“Bree, I have to pull out now. Now, Bree.”

Her answer was to impale herself even harder on my dick, repeatedly. The sudden shock of pain on my ass was fierce. I looked back. Juliet had taken Bree’s ruler and was smacking my butt with it.

“Yeeoowwww!”

I pushed forward to avoid the next strike.

“Again, Mr. Marcus. Do that again.”

I was squeezing hard on Bree’s breasts, nearly tearing them off her young body.

“This will teach you for fucking my little girl!”

“But Juliet.”

Wack!

“Owwww.”

I pushed again, still grabbing.

Wack. “Owww.” Push and grab. “Ooohhhh.”

Wack. “Owww.” Push and grab. “Ahhhhhhh.”

It was too much. I felt the hot liquid squirt out the end of my erection, deep into Bree’s pussy. She collapsed onto the bed, me on top of her, dead weight. Falling forward, I avoided Juliet’s next swing. Juliet’s anger turned into concern for her daughter.

“Baby, are you okay?”

“Never better, Mom. Mr. Marcus, could you like roll over? You’re kind of heavy.”

I did as asked. My tired sticky penis lay on my thigh.

“I won’t tell if you don’t,” said Bree to her mother.

Juliet looked at me, at her fully fucked daughter, and at my flaccid penis.

“I guess there’s no real harm done, as long as he pulled out in time. After all, it’s not like he took your virginity or anything serious.”

I didn’t say a word.

###

###

An Original H M Tale

Send feedback to harveymarcus9@hotmail.com
Please write and tell me what holidays or events you’d like included in the series.

Copyright © 2002, HarveyMarcus. All Rights Reserved.