Spur of the Moment

Story Info
Sometimes things just work out.
2.6k words
4.31
37.2k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
magmaman
magmaman
2,692 Followers

I have to change the names involved in this story, because it is a true one and some of you would recognize the individuals involved.

Oh, hell, you might anyway.

I was a shade over 30 at the time, between women and looking. My little far too young redheaded wife was gone one night when I came home.

I can't really say I didn't expect that, we were either fucking or fighting, nothing at all in between.

I could say I didn't give a shit that she was gone but I would be lying about that, the truth is that something about her, the way she walked, looked, smelled and acted had me hard as a rock most of the time.

The rest of the time I was mostly yelling at her and trying to control her, it seems that if she got close to anything male her legs spread, it was like she had no control over that.

So I did my best to screw her into total submission, but it couldn't be done.

Finally she was gone, I told myself fuck her and took a shower, headed out for the topless bar I liked out on Portland's east side.

What I didn't know was that night they had an amatuer contest going on, gals right out of the audience got up and did their thing. Now most of them were dancers in other clubs, they couldn't fool me on that. Hell, I had seen them in the other clubs so I was sure of it.

Still, one hell of a good time.

Tommy Lombardi was behind the bar, I think at one time or another he worked in every topless and now bottomless nude bar in the city. He knew me in passing, I nodded and he set my drink on the bar.

I tipped him a buck like always and shouldered my way up to the stage, danged if just then some guy didn't get up to leave and I was quick and sat down. I got griped at by a guy who had been waiting but I am 6' and around 240 pounds so one look at him shut him up.

I sat there and sucked on my whisky and coke and watched a skinny flat chested little thing spread her legs so far her pussy popped open, she even reached down and tugged on each side so it spread out even more.

Oregon's laws at the time were a little bit tighter than they are now, we sometimes see people get up and fuck right on the stage which is perfectly legal due to freedom of expression.

As long as they aren't being paid to do it.

Back then rubbing their snatch on stage was a NONO but the girls all did it right along anyway.

Boring crap but I tipped her a buck anyway.

It used to be even more fun when they wore pasties and skimpy bottoms and then flashed their pussy for those of us tipping, I am not sure why that is but it's true.

Hell, one time before the clubs all went fully nude I was at the Gardens downtown with Patty, my underage redheaded wife, I had gotten her a real liquor card complete with her picture that made her 22 years old.

Easy shit to do.

Tommy was tending bar there that night, we got a little bit drunk and I talked Patty into doing a guest spot. I started out kidding but it developed into her considering it.

Hell, she was only 19 at the time and had never done anything in public, all she had to wear was her bra and white panties but damned if she didn't get right up there.

I was right up against closing and there was only maybe 10 guys in the whole place. She bounced around and wiggled a little bit, not quite sure of what to do when some guy held up a five spot.

I watched as Patty figured that part out and let a nipple peek out of her bra for a second, then she looked at me and grinned. Her panties suddenly looked damp in front and it hit me she was getting off on it.

Tommy yelled out "Last call!" and we all got a last drink. Then he reached over and turned out the outside lights. One song had just stopped, Patty was over by a chair reaching for her skirt when Tommy hollered at her and told her she could do some more numbers while he cleaned up.

He had a big shit eating grin on his face, he came around the end of the bar to the stage and said something to her. She looked at me and back at him and smiled.

Her bra came off in the middle of the next song and her panties came off in the next one. Patty was stretched out on the stage which was pretty dark, naked as a jaybird with her legs open, her pretty red beaver was sure visible, especially up close.

Money piled up on the meat rack in front of the guys, a lot of money. Hell, it was pretty darn rare to see any of the dancers completely naked back then, mostly for a buck or two we got a nipple flash or maybe a quick beaver shot.

Tommy hit the house lights, they were so damned bright I had to blink a couple of times before I could see. Patty just went with it, showed everybody everything.

There was close to $150 piled up by the time Tommy kicked everyone out, we split that with him, he of course knew we would.

That started some things and Patty got even nastier if this was possible, hell, I didn't mind.

After all, I was the only one fucking her, at least I thought so at the time.

So anyway, here I sat bored to tears as a string of dancers got up and basically did a gynocological expose.

I looked over at one point and saw Jerry walk in with his wife Jen. Jerry was one of the guys that ran a string of dancers on commission, he hired them and contracted them out to all the clubs, this way the clubs could be sure they had entertainment for the night.

His wife Jen was at one time a trophy wife, I saw them around the clubs right along. Jerry looked at the time like he would fit right in as a background actor on the Soprano series, he fit the look perfectly.

Jen was what looked to be late 40's, and stacked. I mean stacked, too! Big tits that there was no way to hide, a slim waist that flared out to wide hips, she looked darn good to me, even if she was a little older. Not bad at all but certainly no fresh young stuff, and she was always on Jerry's arm.

The only thing different this night was that Jen seemed to be on the tipsy side. Normally she was pretty reserved and sat over at the bar, sipping a glass of wine.

The announcer called out for the danceoff competition, a half dozen girls headed for the stage and all were quickly naked. I noticed that Jerry and Jen suddenly were having an animated conversation, so I was paying more attention to that than I was the dancers.

Then Jen turned and walked over to the stage, hesitated, and climbed up there fully dressed.

Which brought the house down instantly, there were loud cheers from everywhere. Jen's face was red but I could see the mischievious grin on her face. She moved right up to the front and the rest of the dancers had to make do with being in the back, after all, Jen was the boss's wife.

I looked over at Jerry, he was standing there with what I took to be an excited look on his face.

Jen danced two whole songs fully dressed, she posed some but made no move to take anything off. Then the 3rd song came on and she pulled her light sweater over her head. She wore a full white bra, she looked oddly exciting dancing in just the bra and a pair of slacks in stark contrast to naked young girls all aound her.

I felt myself getting a boner, it was one of those cases of "was she...going to?" The kind of stuff that gets any crowd up and going, they were all yelling, encouraging her to take it off!

I slipped a $5 bill up on the stage for her, she looked down and picked it up, grinned at me. Off came the bra!

Good lord this woman had a set of tits on her. They looked like something a doctor somewhere had made but they were real, the way they hung and swayed made that a sure thing. Jen kept glancing at me, while she picked up a dollar here and there.

She had the money stuffed in the waistband of her slacks, but it kept falling out so finally she just started a pile over to the side.

There were more yells as the next tune started, I slid another five to her and she undid the catch on her slacks and down they came. There she was, dancing in a plain pair of white panties.

The flare of her hips was obvious, at the crotch of the panties was a large bulge of what was obviously pubic hair. That was certainly different, every other girl up there had no pubic hair at all. She danced the entire song that way, still taking up the front of the stage. As I watched her dance, the front of her white panties grew slightly darker with moisture, Jen was getting turned on at the idea of being almost nude in front of all of the men now crowding up close to the stage.

Looking over at Jerry, he was standing off to the side, his face flushed bright red. Even Tommy behind the bar had come to a stop to watch.

I reached in my pocket and got another bill, handed it to her. Jen's eyes met mine and I could see from her expression that she was hot as a pistol.

Hell, so was I and probably every guy in the room. She stepped up to right in front of me, reached up to her waistband and slowly pulled it downwards. The top of her pubic hair came into view, she hesitated and looked down at me.

"Should I?" She mouthed.

"Please!" I answered. With a grin, she slid them down past her knees and stepped out of them.

Now she was naked, her mature body was muscular, she certainly worked out. As she danced, she wasn't spreading her legs blatantly like the other girls were, some of them behind her had their knees behind their ears, I was staring at Jen and not really noticing them.

That song finally ended, as the other girls began to file off the stage, Jen made no move to leave. She stood there facing me, right in front. The crowd suddenly went silent, everyone knew something was going to happen.

Then a slow tune came on, Jen looked over her shoulder and spotted a blanket, she spread that on the floor and sat down. She looked right at me, then lay down with her feet facing me.

Her knees came up, then slowly she opened her legs wide. A couple ot times she tipped her head to to be sure I was still watching, it was like only she and I were there, even though the room was full of people.

Her hands came down and pressed high on her inner thighs, she held herself open for a long time, still peeking to see what I was doing.

I slid another bill up on the stage. Jen rolled over to her knees and faced me, her face inches from mine. I could see her big titties hanging down between her outstretched arms.

"I want to fuck you so bad I am about to cum in my pants!" I told her.

She grinned, then shook her head.

"I can't...Jerry..."

"Why not ask him, maybe he won't mind?" I have no idea where that came from, it just did.

She flashed me a smile as the song ended, then she got up and dressed, stepping down from the stage.

I saw Jerry come in out of the back just as Jen stepped down. She walked over to him and said something, Jerry glanced up at me and then back to her. He said something, then shrugged.

Jen turned and looked at me with a smile. Her hand came up and she waved me over. I got up and went over there, noticing someone filled my seat almost before I cleared it.

"Jerry said OK!" She smiled.

I guess what I have to say here is that surprised the hell out of me.

"OK, let's go." I said.

She took my arm and we went out into the parking lot, I opened the door of my old Nova and she slid in.

"Pull right over there." She said, pointing to an area under some trees at the far corner of the lot. There were a couple of spaces over there vacant. I started the engine and pulled over, then shut it off.

"Let's get your cock out!" She said, reaching for my pants. In seconds she had my pants undone, and her mouth slid over me. I thought at first that she was going to suck it right off of me, then she was tugging her own clothes off.

"We gotta get in the back!" She said, as soon as she was naked. She turned and slid over the back of the seat. I followed as best as I could. The damn seat on my small car was way too short, so I opened the door, sticking my feet out into space at an angle. Somehow I managed to get myself lined up, and slid inside her. She was wet, her fat pussy lips wrapped around me and it was like a vacuum cleaner. She had powerful vaginal muscles and knew exactly how to use them.

It didn't take long, she was orgasming in just seconds and no way could I last with that going on, I blasted loose with a load that would choke a horse.

Later, we sat there naked, just idly playing with each other.

"It's been a long time since Jerry let me fuck anyone." She told me.

"Well, I am sure glad that it was me."

"Me, too. Maybe we can do it again sometime, Jerry likes to watch when he gets in the mood." Jen smiled.

"OK. Just let me know and I will be there with bells on!" I grinned at her.

"You are so cute, let me suck your cock some more, I love to do that." Down she went and in just a few minutes she had me blasting off the second time.

Later we managed to get dressed, not an easy thing to do in the back seat of a 1966 Chevy Nova but we managed.

We walked back inside, Jerry was standing at the end of the bar.

"Well, did he get it done?" He asked her.

"Yep, he sure did!" She smiled.

"Damn good fuck, isn't she?" Jerry grinned at me.

I had to agree. I was really looking forward to some more of that later.

The next day I met my current wife, so not to be.

Sometimes I wonder where Jerry and Jen are, sometimes I remember.

This one is a true story, it really did happen just like I said.

magmaman
magmaman
2,692 Followers