Spy Games

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The reason she was behaving so didn't register in my brain. I was just focused on the fact my mother and I were now masturbating in front of each other. Admittedly, she was unaware of my presence but my cock cared not. As her hand began to move in a circular motion at her crotch and it was undoubtable as to what she was doing, I began to cum. I grabbed at the wall to balance myself as I shot jet after jet of semen against the wallpaper and onto the floor. I tried to remain quiet but as I released my breath I emitted an audible grunt. Watching my mother, she tilted her head and looked to the door. Her hands came away from her body.

I squeezed the last of my cum to add to the mess I'd created and grabbed a new pair of boxers from my bag. Putting on my pants and shirt I went back to the spy hole and watched my mother as she buttoned up the front of her dress, wearing no underwear beneath. I lifted the painting and carefully placed it back over the opening. Apart from the pool of cum beneath, the perfect crime. A paper towel would deal with that later, I thought and quickly made my way into the hall and met my mother as she was exiting her room. "What shall we do with these?" She held out her wet underwear for me and I was eager to take them off her hands.

"I'll hang them out back." I proposed and felt a stirring even this close to cumming, as my mother handed me her panties and bra. Her hand remained with them for a second, for that moment we were connected by her intimates, her wet panties the only thing separating our skin from touching.

Ode to Joy began playing in the other room and Mom jumped at the sound. "Ooh. That's my phone!"

"O.K. I'll go hang these out back." I gestured to her underwear and we separated.

The wind had picked up and first hanging her bra I reckoned they'd dry in no time. Unfortunate, I thought. The idea of my mother not wearing anything under her dress was terribly exciting. Those press studs holding her dress looked like they'd pop with the slightest of movement, anything could happen! I smiled at the thought and felt my cock harden. Turing to the back door to be sure I wasn't observed I raised her panties quickly to my face and inhaled. Barely a scent but the forbidden nature of the act had me fully erect. Why was I so horny? For my mother no less? Yes, it had been a few months since I'd been with a woman but this was extraordinary, to be so turned on. I felt like a teenager again.

I hung her panties with the bra and made my way back inside, my shirt thankfully covering my crotch. "Who was on the phone?" I asked Mom when I met her in the hallway outside her room.

A disappointed look on her face told me it hadn't been good news. "Natasha. She says she can't make it. Something to do with the children."

"Oh what!?" I exclaimed. "That sucks."

"She did wish me a happy birthday and said she'd catch up with me during the week for lunch."

"Oh well, that'd be nice," I offered. I was in two minds. For one I was disappointed as it would've been nice for Tash and the kids to be here but on the other hand, now Mom and I had more time together. Nothing was going to happen between us of course but I'd have more opportunity to engage the spy hole without interruption. My cock for one was happy with this development.

"Oh, Natasha mentioned something about a bottle of wine. Said it's a present from both of you?" Mom added.

The Chateau Margaux. I'd forgotten all about it. "Yes! I forgot. Come this way madam." I took Mom by the arm and led her back down to the kitchen. From under the sink I retrieved the wooden box and presented it to her. "Happy Birthday Mom. From Tash and I."

As she opened the lid her eyes lit up. "Oh my goodness. 1958! Scott, this must have cost a fortune!"

"You're worth it Mom." I smiled as she placed the box down and took me in her arms. I allowed my hand to rest a little lower than I would usually, feeling the curve of her bottom at her lower back. The beginning of her crack under my palm. Sadly I'd lost my erection as it would have been the perfect opportunity to press my affection to her again.

"I'll have to text Natasha and say thanks," she said, breaking our embrace and taking up her phone. "Can you open it Scott? It'll need to be decanted and rest in time for dinner."

"Sure." I agreed and went in search of a cork screw.

"Oh I cleaned up that spill in your bedroom." Mom casually stated as she texted my sister.

I stopped still. "I'm sorry, what?"

"That stuff on the floor and the wall. What was it? It looked like wallpaper glue." Her face buried in her phone, she didn't seem too impatient for an answer, so I didn't offer one.

"Oh yeah thanks." I was mortified. My mother had wiped up my cum from the floor of my bedroom. What had she been doing in there in the first place? How could she not realise it was semen? My face burned and I was thankful of her distraction.

Finishing with her text, Mom looked up. "So, what's for dinner?"

* * * * *

The wine was corked!

It could have been the most romantic moment of my life. I prepared a beautiful meal of steak that would've complimented the wine perfectly. Pachelbel's canon in d was playing through the speakers; the room was lit by a city of candles. We clinked our glasses together and then we tasted. It wasn't unsurprising for a sixty year old bottle of wine but it was disappointing. Reacting in disgust at the same moment, we couldn't help but laugh after the anticipation. The rest of the meal however, Mom thought was lovely.

After dinner I set up some deck chairs and we drank scotch under the stars until the mosquitoes became a nuisance and we took it inside. "So how was your 60th Mom?" I asked.

"Hmm. Well...Oh what do you think? It's been wonderful of course. It's a shame Natasha isn't here and I would love the grandchildren to see the house." She reached out and placed a hand on my arm. "But they will soon enough thanks to you!"

"It was nothing. I just wanted to see you happy."

"My goodness I can't believe I'm sixty though. I certainly don't feel it."

"Or look it!" I quickly added. "Anyway, they say sixty is the new forty. That makes you only five years older than me. If we weren't related...well."

She laughed although I noticed she hadn't removed her hand from my arm, gently stroking the fine hairs with her fingers. "And you look more like your father every day. So handsome." She added.

It was all innocent flirting of course. Just a mother and son playing around. Nothing would come of it so in the interest of comedy I decided to take it a little further. "Yeah, a beautiful young lady alone in the country with a single man. Who's knows what might happen?" I thought I may have pushed it too far and then.

"And me with nothing to wear to bed!" She looked into my eyes with intensity. There was a moment of silence and then she laughed and slapped at my arm, purposefully breaking the mood. "Oh stop it; you're making fun of me."

"Hey, you said it." I laughed, grinding my forearm down onto my raging boner. "But you're right about one thing. Natasha was meant to bring all of your things."

"Well I only really need a toothbrush. I could borrow yours if you don't mind." She proposed.

I definitely had no problem with it.

* * * * *

I found a t-shirt in my room and offered it to her as she sat on her bed. "Do you want me to go and get your knickers off the line? They'd be dry." I offered.

"I don't need them," she bluntly stated. "Thanks for the shirt. Now you don't have to see me running around naked if I get up in the night."

I smiled, groaning inside. "Yeah, no." Before my erection returned I bade her a good night.

In my room I looked at the portrait. I could take it down and watch her undress. Possibly see a repeat performance of the afternoon tease. I chose not to. Though the temptation was great, I loved her too much to show such disrespect. No, if the opportunity arose to see her naked again it would be with her complete participation or not at all.

As I lay in bed nursing my throbbing hard-on, I admitted some regret I hadn't spied again. Who was I kidding? Why would I get another opportunity to see her naked? We'd been joking around with the flirty talk; she was just swimming, not flaunting her body at the river. There was no chance of incest! Incest, I thought. Such a beautiful word, it rolled off the tongue. I repeated the word over and again in my head and sleep eventually came for me.

* * * * *

Rain pattering on the tin roof pleasantly woke me in the early morning light. I lay there for minutes enjoying the sound when I heard footsteps running along the hall. The sound of the back door opening and swinging shut explained what she was doing. Her underwear. I climbed out of bed and dressed only in my shorts, followed her passage down the hall.

Opening the back door, there she was at the line. The rain was serious now, wetting her hair and t-shirt. The t-shirt. With her arms above her head it rose half way up over her bare buttocks, her ass crack dark in the grey morning light. She turned to me and headed back, the panties and bra looked again to be saturated and I admit I was satisfied with the fact. "Oh Scotty, I didn't even hear the rain until just now." She made it onto the porch and looked at her wet underwear. "Well that was a waste of time."

"It's alright, you can wear something of mine if you want." Her t-shirt wasn't as wet as I'd hoped but we both looked down to her bare feet, muddy and splashed to the shins.

"I can't walk inside like this," she remarked. "I'll get mud everywhere. I really didn't think, did I?"

I was quick to offer a solution. "Come on madam," I enthused, lifting her arm holding the underwear up over my shoulder and scooping her by the back and legs into my arms. "Right this way."

As I carried her into the house with her screaming with laughter I noticed her t-shirt fall to her groin. With her legs so tight together, I saw nothing but could only imagine what she'd look like from beneath. Entering the bathroom I lowered her down onto the end of the bath, her feet inside. "My hero!" She giggled. "I didn't know you were so strong."

"All part of the service madam. Now let's get you cleaned up." I took her panties and bra from her and hung them over the shower curtain rail. Kneeling down I reached for the hand held shower hose and turned on the faucet, splashing her with the cold water. Mom's legs reflexively retreated, parting and allowing me to see under the t-shirt momentarily, her dark patch of pubic hair.

"Ooh that's cold," she laughed.

"Sorry." I adjusted the warm and satisfied, sprayed her feet with the flow.

"Mmm, that's better." She purred.

With one hand I began to wash the mud from her feet and lower legs but it became a little awkward. I handed the hose to my mother and continued with both. It wasn't clear as to why I was washing my mother's feet. It was something she obviously could have done herself but it had happened fluidly, without much thought between us and it felt so right.

As I massaged her calves, already clean and worked my way down to her feet I was thankful my lower half was obscured by the tub. The sight of her beautiful little toes, running my fingers between each, her giggles as I tickled her, all had my cock standing tall through my shorts. How the hell I was going to extricate myself from the room without her noticing? I had no idea. Mom turned her feet to see her souls as the last of the muddy water ran away down the drain. Doing so parted her thighs and enabled me to look directly at her pussy. She must have known I could see, surely. I was barely a foot form my mother's vagina, her pubic hair obscuring the vulva but a delightful vision all the same.

"I think we're done," she remarked and I turned off the flow, replacing the hose. "A towel?"

Now was my moment. I had to rise and retrieve the towel from the far wall. I lifted the leg closest to her first and stood, turning away immediately. I looked down at my shorts and was impressed with the size of my erection protruding through. To hell with it, I thought. My mother knew about morning erections. She'd just assume that was the cause. I clutched the towel and returned to her, handing it over and revealing my problem. She seemed not to bat and eyelid. Her eyes washing over my erection as she began to dry her legs. "Will we have breakfast soon?" She asked as if to dismiss what was being presented to her.

"Um yeah. I'll go get started." I felt like an idiot. What was I thinking? Parading around like a prized cock. She was my mother; she had no interest in me sexually. I felt ashamed at my actions as I left her to towel off and made my way to my room. It was all one way. Yes she'd played around with flirting last night but that was it. The river was innocent. I felt nauseous as I began to realize how I'd acted.

When I'd dressed and had begun preparing breakfast my mother entered fully clothed. She said nothing as she at the table. I didn't know what to say. And that was how it remained for minutes as I toasted the bread.

Finally the silence was broken as I placed her plate before her, the condiments on the table. "What time will we head back?" She asked.

Oh Jesus, I thought. She can't wait to get away from me. Her pervert of a son that cums on the floor of his bedroom, looks up her clothing, openly displays his cock any chance he can get. Could I blame her?

"Whenever you want," I offered, thinking about taking my own plate into the other room or outside. To give her some peace.

Another awkward silence and then she slammed down her knife on the table. "Dammit Scott. I can't deal with the mixed signals. Why didn't you come to me last night?"

I had no idea what she was talking about. "What?"

"When I went to bed, in my room, I did all that for you!"

Confused. "Did all what?" I asked.

"Surely you were watching?" Her face and neck began to redden.

"Watching what?" I questioned, still with no clue as to what she was referring to.

"Oh my god." Her hand went to her mouth and she stood, rushing from the room towards the front door. I was quick to follow.

She exited the house and when I caught up she held the porch rail with both hands looking out towards the river. "Mom. What's going on?" I asked.

Still she didn't face me. "I thought you were watching through the spy hole."

"You know about that?" I was now the one to blush.

"I found it when I cleaned up your...well, you know."

I was mortified. Not only was she aware I had cum on the floor but presumably that I'd been spying on her when it happened.

She continued but now turned to me as she spoke. "I was looking around the house when I was on the phone with Tash, you were outside, I saw the picture wasn't straight and when I moved it, it came off the wall. It was only then I noticed your...on the ground." Again she couldn't bring herself to say 'my cum.'

"Oh Mom, I'm so sorry." I offered.

"No don't be Scott. At first I was shocked but then, well I was flattered. It was my fault. I shouldn't have done that down at the river. Acted like that. I just wouldn't have thought you would look at me that way, being so old."

Did she have body dysmorphia? How could she not realize she looked fantastic for her age? "Mom. You look beautiful. Surely you saw the effect you had on me at the river, in the bathroom."

"Yes. Yes I did, that's why I did what I did! That's why I undressed for you. I motioned for you to come but you didn't."

"Mom I.." I began but she cut me off.

"I waited for you on the bed. When you didn't come I thought you'd been disgusted by me or you hadn't watched. Either way, I just thought you didn't care."

I moved to her immediately, clutching her arms. "Mom, I didn't watch a second time because I was ashamed for spying. I wanted to give you privacy. If I'd known I..."

Our eyes were fixed on one another's.

"What would you have done?" She asked, licking her dry lips.

There was no need for any more words as far as I was concerned. I had no idea why after thirty five years of our relationship were we now all of a sudden attracted to each other, I didn't care. I wouldn't waste another moment.

I released her arms and reached for the front of her dress. With one motion I pulled it apart and her naked body was before me. Mom sucked in a breath as she must have understood what was about to happen. I pulled her to me and my arms wrapped around her torso beneath the dress. Her breasts, her stomach and mons pubis pressed hard to my body. My cock was swelling at a tremendous rate. Mom raised her arms up over my shoulders and tilted her head up to me. "You have no idea how long I've wanted this Scott." She whispered before my mouth descended on hers.

We had kissed on the mouth a day before. Nothing like this. Her tongue was around mine before I knew it. Her lips, with sixty years of experience, kissing me like no woman ever had. I ran a hand down to her bottom and squeezed a cheek then repeated the act with the other to share the joy. My head spun as I fully realized just what was beginning here between us. Did we need to discuss it before it happened? What were the implications? To hell with it, I thought. If she wasn't going to stop, nor was I.

I clasped firmly on her rear and lifted. Her legs wrapped around my body and I carried her back to the porch rail, placing her down. Mom's hands went to my waist and unbuckled my belt, the button and fly followed and my jeans and underwear were lowered. Now unfettered before her, Mom could take in the majesty of my penis. Do I use hyperbole? Not if you'd seen the lust shown on my mother's face as she reached for my cock. "I love that you shave," she commented in the seconds our mouths weren't connected. Her hand wrapped around my shaft and directed it towards the tunnel of fur that was her pussy.

I felt the heat of her sex against the head. The tickle of pubes and then the wetness. So slick I slid inside. So deep I buried. My legs were shaking as I pushed my buttocks up to reach as far as I could inside her. Mom tilted her head back exposing her neck. "Oh Scott, yes!" She exclaimed as my pelvis met hers. We were one. Mother and son united sexually, physically, emotionally. I pulled out almost all the way and re-entered to the same depth.

"This is beautiful Mom." I proclaimed.

"Isn't it baby!" She breathed as I repeated the act, her legs wrapped around my waist. "Thirty five years and finally you're back inside me."

"I never want to leave." I confessed.

"Then don't my sweet. Leave something inside me. Cum inside me baby."

"Mother knows best." I sighed as I resumed my thrusting. Mom held my neck and my hands held her hips as I fucked her with increasing force. Her head fell back and rain hit her face, running down her neck and chest. Her breasts began to glisten in the grey morning light and I leaned in to entrap a nipple in my mouth, sucking her teat like a baby searching for milk.

"Oh fuck yes!" She screamed as she again sought out my mouth. Her face to mine, my dick sliding in and out of her, I ridiculously wondered if I'd ever heard my mother say "fuck" before? These thoughts escaped me as her mouth sucked on my ear lobe then her tongue licked my neck.

"Mom I have to cum." I freely admitted.

"Yes. Yes, cum in me Scotty. Please cum in me." She begged and her words seemed to fire even herself up, pushing her pussy onto my cock with each wet thrust.

"Oh Mom I'm. I'm cumming." I began to shoot inside her, feeling her pussy squeeze around me as I did so. "Oh shit Mom, it feels.." Spurt after spurt of jism coursing from my cock. "Oh, Mom. God, I love you."

"I love you too Scotty. I love your cum my darling." She panted.

I slowed my penetration as my orgasm subsided, the delightful feeling of being inside her remaining however. She pulled my chest to hers and wrapped her arms tightly around me.