Spy on the Scarlet Witch Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No..." Wanda began, before grinning, "Well, sort of. I mean, it's a dream come true for you, right? What you were fantasizing about last night? While you were spying on us?"

Jemma blushed, and then after a brief pause swiftly prodded her friend and hissed, "Daisy!"

"What?" Daisy groaned, reluctantly opening her eyes, which then went wide when she saw who was in front of her, "Jem? What's going on? How are you here?"

"That's what I want to know." Jemma grumbled.

"Great, now the surprises ruined." Wanda grumbled softly about the same time as Jemma, and even though her words were pretty much drowned out she was very much aware of all eyes turning to her.

"Wanda?" Daisy questioned.

"What? I was just trying to do something nice for you." Wanda explained indignantly, before bluntly pointing out, "You want her. Don't you?"

Daisy blushed, then stammered, turning back to Jemma and protesting, "I, I don't-"

"Oh you do too. Don't even try to pretend otherwise." Wanda scolded, "She was all you talked about when we first met, and even after we started having sex you were thinking about her all the time. Especially when we were having sex."

"Wanda!" Daisy protested, looking back and forth now between the two women, trying to explain herself, "I... I wasn't. I, I love you Mistress Wanda. I only want to be yours, I swear. Jemma is innocent. Don't drag her into this. Just give me a chance, and I swear that I'll be the best sex slave ever, and won't think of anyone else, not even for a second."

"You misunderstand." Wanda purred with a wicked grin, "This isn't a punishment. No, that comes later. Now I want to reward you for being such a good little fuck toy, by letting you play with a one person you want above all others. The one you love. And I'm okay with you being in love with her, and you can even be together if you want, as long as you remain my lezzie bitch I can fuck whenever I want, however I want."

"I'm not in love with Jemma. I'm not." Daisy insisted, first to her Mistress, before turning to her best friend, "I'm not Jem, I swear. I mean, I love you, but..."

Wanda chuckled as Daisy trailed off because she finally realized the look was of Jemma's face was a disappointment, not of disgust or anything like that, at which point the witch pushed, "Something you want to share with the class, Jem?"

"I..." Jemma began softly.

"Tell her, or I will." Wanda cut her off with a firm threat.

"Tell me what?" Daisy frowned.

"I... I... I, I love you too." Jemma finally stammered, but only after Wanda gave her a warning look. Then when the expression on Daisy's face was hard to read Jemma began blathering, "I mean, I think I do. Maybe, sort of. I've never felt this way about another girl, not really, I mean, well, you're just so pretty, and amazing, and I-"

Having heard enough Daisy cut off Jemma's adorable rambling by pressing her lips to hers, something she had to pull away from quickly as she needed to thank her wonderful Mistress for what she had done for her, "Thank you Mistress, mmmmmmmm, this is the best gift anyone has ever gotten me."

"You're welcome my little slut." Wanda chuckled, reminding her, "You've more than earned it."

"Can I play with my present now Mistress?" Daisy asked hopefully, still staring at Jemma while talking to her Dom, quickly adding, "Please? Oh please Mistress, can I fuck Jemma Simmons in front of you? Make her squirm, tremble, and cum for me? Put on a show for you as a sign of my gratitude for getting me such a thoughtful gift?"

"No." Wanda said bluntly, finally getting Daisy to look at her with an adorably confused expression on her face, and then The Scarlet Witch explained, "You've been good, at least after I caught you spying on me. But this posh little tart has been very, very bad. Mmmmmmmm yesssssssss, not only did she spy on us, she recorded us having sex, and then masturbated to it. She masturbated herself all night long to images, and the memory, of me having my way with my favourite little lezzie bitch. Of 'bumming' her. Of sitting on her face, mmmmmmmm, and giving her the privilege of worshiping my body. Oh yes, the girl you kept telling me was sweet and innocent spend the whole night having naughty thoughts about us, so I think she should be punished, don't you Daisy?"

"Oh yes." Daisy quickly agreed eagerly, before clarifying, "As long as that's what she wants."

"Oh it is, even if she doesn't know it yet." Wanda promised with a wicked smirk, "But since this will be her first time with a woman, and better yet, her first time with women, I want to take it easy on her, just this once. But, if she wants to come back for more, she'll definitely have to take a more severe punishment for her naughtiness."

"Like what?" Daisy asked, eager to hear what her Mistress had in mind.

"Well, a proper spanking, at the very least." Wanda smirked.

"Of course." Daisy agreed with a wicked smile.

"But, I think to properly earn my forgiveness, she will have to take a butt fucking." Wanda announced, thoroughly enjoying the look on Jemma's face, "Ooooooooooh yessssssss, now that has her scared. Mmmmmmmm, she's like you are. When we first met, an anal virgin. Ohhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhh, she still has her 'arse' cherry in tact, just waiting for a dominant woman to take it and own it. To make her cute little bottom theirs. Oh yes, the poor little thing is terrified of that, but she wants it. And she does, mmmmmmmm, because it's one of the things she was fantasizing about last night. Ooooooooooohhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeesssssssss, don't try and deny it, Jem. You want to know what it's like to be my bitch? Well trust me, you're going to find out soon enough. Mmmmmmm yessssssssss, you're going to find out that you love it."

"You will Jem. Who wouldn't?" Daisy insisted, "Mmmmmmm, you'll love being Mistress Wanda's bitch. Her pussy is sooooooooo tasty, mmmmmmmm, and she fucks me so good, and you probably wouldn't think it, but it's actually kind of fun to be spanked. Especially when it's someone who knows what they're doing. Mmmmmmm, something you'll find out soon enough, I'm sure."

"As for this morning..." Wanda interrupted the ramblings of her sex slave, "I think she should be the one to worship your beautiful body. If she does a good job, I'll give her a gentle spanking. If she doesn't do a good job, well... the spanking won't be gentle."

"I'm, I'm not sure about this." Jemma finally stammered after a long silence.

"But you want to try it, if only because you love Daisy so much." Wanda pointed out, "So I'll make this easy for you... you can either do as you're told, and finally get to experience what it is like with a woman, and more importantly, what it is like with Daisy, or you can explain to your superiors why not only did you record your co-worker having sex with your target, but you masturbated to it."

Jemma blushed more than ever before, which was really saying something, before weakly whimpering, "You wouldn't."

"Wouldn't I?" Wanda grinned wickedly, "That's very presumptuous of you..."

"Mistress..." Daisy cautiously chimed in, "If Jemma isn't sure about this, we shouldn't make her."

"I wonder which one of you would be in more trouble?" Wanda questioned out loud, ignoring her slave, "Given the reputation of filthy little spies like you, I can't imagine you'd be punished for sleeping with me. Hell, if you were a men, you'd probably get a round of high-fives. But becoming my bitch? Blowing your covers? Masturbating yourself silly while watching a co-worker be dominated in the most obscene ways, instead of trying to help them? Oooooooooh, I can't imagine the mighty SHIELD would be happy about that. No, they would almost certainly discipline you, and not in the fun way I want too. No, they would yell at you. Fine you. Maybe even fire you. Is that what you want Jemma? To go through all that, and put Daisy through all that, just because you are too afraid to do what you really want? Because you're too afraid to pay the price? Because you were just a little scaredy cat? Huh?"

There was a long pause, then Jemma softly said, "You're right."

"About what?" Wanda pushed.

Jemma blushed furiously, but forced herself to admit, "I, I've... I've been bad. And I need to be punished."

"Yes you do." Wanda grinned, "And?"

"And..." Jemma blushed again, before beginning to ramble, "And, and I want to do what you say. To, to worship Daisy's beautiful body. Even if it means getting spanked. Oh please... Mistress Wanda, may I please worship Daisy's beautiful body with my unworthy mouth and tongue? Please my Mistress, I want to put on a show for you. To please you. Please?"

Wanda took a moment to savour those words, then she lightly scolded, "Mmmmmmm, that's better. But you haven't earned the right to call me your Mistress. Not yet. Mmmmmmm, let's see how you do with Daisy, before I even consider giving you the privilege of joining her in being my little lesbian sex slave."

"Yes... Wanda." Jemma replied instantly.

There was a brief pause, then Wanda pushed, "Well, let's get this show started, shall we? I mean, for a couple of baby dykes who are hopelessly in love with each other, you two are kind of a disgrace."

"Yes Mistress, sorry Mistress, thank you Mistress." Daisy listed off.

"Same." Jemma said awkwardly after a brief pause.

Daisy really wanted to grab that beautiful face and pull it into her own so roughly she would be slamming their lips together painfully hard, pin Jemma down, and pretty much try and suffocate her with her tongue. Which to be fair, was a feeling she had quite often, but this was the first time it felt like Jemma would actually welcome such a thing.

Of course, now she was so close to getting what she had wanted for so long the last thing that Daisy wanted to do was screw it up by pushing things too far. Hell, if it was up to her she would give Jemma time to think about this indecent proposal, and then definitely be the one to go down on her first. However after a very long week of pure and unquestioning submission to Wanda Maximoff poor Daisy just couldn't resist obeying her Mistress.

So she's reluctantly stayed perfectly still and waited for Jemma to work up the nerve to come to her, a small part of her wishing that her normally timid friend would find the courage to insist on taking time to think about this. But she didn't, and Daisy was definitely glad about that, as Jemma found the courage to lean across the short distance using them and press their lips together.

Which was funny enough, exactly how Daisy had imagined it. Well, not exactly. After all, she hadn't imagined them both being naked under the sheets of the bed, with her new Mistress watching them. But somehow it made it even better, because in that moment Daisy was overwhelmed with gratitude towards her wonderful Mistress, while being overwhelmed with happiness at the fact that Jemma Simmons was kissing her.

The only downside was that Jemma pushed her down onto her back, making Daisy squirm as she was forced to put some of her weight onto her well used butt. She also grimaced, which definitely had Jemma pausing and trying to pull away to ask what was wrong, but Daisy wasn't having any of that, and followed the other girl's lips with her own, making sure the kiss continued.

For a few long seconds Jemma continued to be tense, but then she relaxed into the kiss, ensuring a few long minutes of gently making out with the other woman. Then the kiss was broken, and her fellow brunette moved her lips to her neck so she could start worshiping the sensitive flesh which was there.

Given that she had been pining over Jemma since the moment they met the long, drawn-out foreplay really wasn't necessary. Oh yes, Daisy just wanted to grab the scientist's head and shove it in between her legs for every moment of the foreplay, especially as it seemed to last forever.

However, on the other hand, this was their first time together, and perhaps even more importantly they were trying to put on a show for their Mistress. Well, Daisy's Mistress, which would hopefully mean that Jemma would soon join her in submission. For that, Daisy could keep her mouth shut, and just be happy with whatever she was given. Especially as to be fair, it did feel good. Really, really good.

Jemma also wanted to speed up the foreplay because she was overwhelmed with being able to finally indulge in her desires for Daisy Johnson. However, while as a biologist she was very familiar with the female anatomy, she had never actually gone down on one, so she would've liked to have simply fingered the other girl as they passionately kissed, and maybe she could suck on her boobs for a little while.

Yes, that seemed like a much kinder intro into this sort of thing. More like working her way through the shallow end, instead of jumping into the deep end. But she would be lying if she said this wasn't something she didn't at least kind of want, and if this was the worst punishment she received for watching them then it was very acceptable.

Still, Jemma was very, very nervous, which was why she lingered on Daisy's neck while sliding her hands over her body, at first, avoiding the most sensitive parts, before honing in on her breasts. Oh God, Jemma found herself cupping a pair of tits which wasn't her own for the very first time, and it was amazing. Especially considering they were Daisy's tits. Oh fuck, she was cupping Skye's tits!

The former Skye, her closest female friend, her Daisy, was allowing Jemma to take her boobs into the palm of her hand, and then gently begin to squeeze and fondle them. And Daisy clearly liked it from the get-go, given the way that she whimpered, cried out and even moaned in pleasure just from this simple act.

Which emboldened Jemma to kiss her way down Daisy's chest until she reached those breasts, cautiously kissing her way up one of them, and taking a nipple into her mouth. Which was certainly different to things that she'd experienced before, but certainly not unpleasant, especially given it got positive sounds out of Daisy again.

And again, it pushed Jemma to continue, in this case sliding her tongue around that sensitive bundle of flesh, and then sucking it gently. She then kissed her way down that boob and up the other so she could repeat the process. Which again, she did over and over again, again much to Daisy's delight. So much so she softly cupped the back of her head, and provided some gentle encouragement.

"Ooooooooooooh yessssssssssssss Jem, mmmmmmmmm, just like that. Good girl! Mmmmmmmmm fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkk!" Daisy moaned softly while stroking Jemma's hair, "That's so good. Yessssssssss, suck my tits! Suck them for my Mistress. Put on a good show for her, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh and maybe she'll let us do this again. Would you like that Jemma, huh? If you would, keep sucking my tits! Mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhh, keep licking and sucking them just like that ooooooooooooh, and when you're ready, go lower. Oh yes, ooooooooooooh fuck, really put on a show for Mistress Wanda. Yes, do it, ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssss, do it do it do it, AH FUCK!"

Being reminded of their audience didn't exactly help Jemma in that moment, but it might've helped Daisy, because the result was that she lingered on one of her nipples for an extra long time, as she considered her next move. Honestly, she was only just getting used to worshiping another woman's tits, and again she had the urge to slid a hand downwards to make her friend cum, like she always fantasized about their first time together.

But she had her orders, and Daisy seemed more than ready for it. Not that Jemma blamed her. God no, if the positions were flipped, Jemma would probably be begging the other, more experienced girl to go down on her. Then for better or for worse, the choice was taken out of her hands.

"Come on Jemma, stop dawdling." Wanda scolded, "You heard your friend. Mmmmmmm yesssssssssss, she wants you to tongue her cunt, so get on with it. Oh yes, prove to your precious Daisy Johnson, that you truly are in love with her, and would do anything to make her happy. To make her feel good. Ooooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I'm sure you're making her tits feel amazing, but she clearly wants more, so give it to her. Eat her pussy like a good little dyke slut! Oh yeah, eat it good, and maybe, just maybe, I'll give you the same privilege that your little girlfriend gets. That's right... Jem, maybe, just maybe, I'll let you eat my pussy and call me Mistress."

Even though she wasn't sure how she felt about calling anyone Mistress, especially not this incredibly dangerous woman, Jemma definitely wanted to be able to eat Wanda's pussy. The Scarlet Witch was just so pretty, and she had new found confidence which was so very intoxicating.

Of course, far more than that she wanted to eat Daisy's pussy, and even though Wanda's words caused her to blush with embarrassment they did push her into doing as she was told. Maybe a little quickly, as she shot her head downwards from Daisy's tits to... her final destination, and then without thinking about it closed her eyes, stuck out her tongue and slid it over her target.

There had still been a small part of her at that point before that worried she wouldn't enjoy it, but as soon as Jemma got her first taste of pussy she realized how silly she had been. Of course she would like it. It was Daisy! The woman she had been pretty much in love with, or at least in lust with, since the moment they met.

The real test would be to taste someone else's pussy, but while Jemma loved tests, and there was most likely a willing subject in this very room, she didn't want to think about the future right now. Hell, she could barely think coherently because she was too overwhelmed with that wonderful taste which was lingering on her tongue, and she would never, ever forget.

It was really kind of embarrassing, because she was so overwhelmed initially she didn't even repeat that first lick. Luckily Daisy and especially Wanda seemed to find that charming, or they were just worried about pushing her too far, as they didn't complain about her long pause in between the first and second lick.

When she realized what she had done Jemma blushed with embarrassment and allowed herself a moment of self-loathing, before admittedly she over corrected by licking way too enthusiastically considering she had just started. She was smart enough to know that instantly that she was just too lost in the moment to actually stop herself, leading to Daisy to actually talk her down.

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, FUCK ME!" Daisy cried out, enjoying this fast licking for a few long seconds, before reluctantly adding, "Stop, stop, STOP! Oh Jemma, mmmmmmmmmm, that felt so good. Too good. Oooooooooooooh, don't get me wrong, sweetie, I'd love you to do that later, mmmmmmmmm, but right now, you got to lick me slow, okay? Oh yes, we want to put on a nice long show for Mistress Wanda. And, mmmmmmmmmmm, I want to take my time, oh yes, really enjoy this. ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yessssssssssssss, mmmmmmmmmm, just like that. That's better. That's sooooooooooo much better. Yeahhhhhhhhhhh, lick me nice and slow, oh fuck, ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!"

What really freaked Jemma out was that she heard something similar inside her own head, which sounded like Wanda's voice, but only after Daisy had given up giving her instructions, and just simply enjoyed what she was getting again. Admittedly it didn't freak her out enough to stop, but it was still pretty weird.

Also fascinating. It was something that she'd love to study in a controlled environment, but again this wasn't the time for that. No, this was the time to prove herself as a potential lover long term to the oh so cool girl by licking pussy despite no actual experience, apart from being able to copy what some well-meaning boyfriends had done to her when they were in this position.