Spy on the Scarlet Witch Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Because of magic. Yes, magic was making her feel that way, although maybe that was a good thing. After all, she'd want the honour of this woman truly being her Mistress, at least this way she'd be guaranteed to enjoy such things. So much so, in fact, that she soon found herself actually begging for more.

"More. Please... give me more." Jemma whimpered pathetically, "Please... Wanda, make me cum! Fuck my arse and make me cum! Ohhhhhhhhhh Gooooooooddddddddd, it feels so good. Why does it have to feel so good? Oh please, mmmmmmmmmmm, oooooooooooooh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkk, bugger me! Bugger my back door! Ruin me! Ruin my bum hole! Make it gape wide and deep! Wreck me, mmmmmmmmmm, wreck my arse! Oh fuck! Oh fuck, oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, fuck me and make me cum fuck me and make me cum fuck me and make me cum OH GOD! OH WANDA! MISTRESS WANDA? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDD YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!"

Actually begging to be bummed so hard she would cum from it, oh God, surely, it couldn't get any worse? Unfortunately for Jemma, it could. But it also got so much better, because while she had to experience the life-changing devastation of cumming while getting her arse fucked, especially as Mistress Wanda only had to increase the pace slightly to make that happen, there was one major advantage.

Namely that she came so hard and frequently that she simply lost the ability to think. Which for someone who valued her mind as much as Jemma Simmons that would normally be a very bad thing, but in that moment it had never been more welcome, as while she would no doubt feel incredible shame and humiliation later, now there was nothing but blissful ecstasy for her.

Wanda took great satisfaction from that thought, although sadly it was not one she could linger on for long if she wanted to avoid cumming too quickly. In fact, she did her best to block out any thoughts which were coming from this room, and if anything tried to over hear some random conversations outside it, just to distract from the overwhelming pleasure she was feeling.

Of course, she was just fighting the inevitable at this stage, but it was worth it to make sure that she truly had two little sex slaves all to herself. Two Agents of SHIELD, who had the audacity to think they could spy on The Scarlet Witch and get away with it. Something their asses were literally having to pay for, Wanda thought with a twisted grin.

From the way that she gradually built up the speed of her thrusts to the point that she was using every ounce of her strength to brutalize Jemma's butt hole Wanda thought it was safe to say that this little bitch had been appropriately punished. Oh yes, her punishment was that no matter what happened in this moment she was Wanda's little anal bitch, and most likely that's what she would forever be, along with her fellow treacherous spy.

Although to her credit, Wanda used every ounce of her physical strength, as she knew that was all this poor girl could take, and all that was needed to break her. Oh yes, breaking this girl was even more effortless then it had been with Daisy, and Wanda didn't need her magic for it. No, she could give her life-changing orgasms without that.

It was certainly enough to have the sound of her thighs smacking off the scientist's ass cheeks to be almost as loud as Jemma's screams of ecstasy, and for the poor little scientist's cum to squirt out of her cunt. And also, for Daisy to beam happily with delight at this little show of dominance. Also finger herself to a climax of her own, something Wanda would have to punish her for later for doing without permission. But not now.

No, right now, all those things combined with the other end of the dildo bashing against her clit, and the sheer joy of making another woman her anal bitch caught up with Wanda and she went crashing over the edge of an incredible climax. To her credit she pushed herself through it, and several more, but it was definitely the beginning of the end.

Like the broken bitch she now was Jemma spent the majority of the rough rectum wrecking hammering her own bottom against her new Mistress, trying to make sure that her orgasms were as powerful as possible, which was another thing which pushed Wanda over the edge of orgasm too.

Sadly it also helped drained Jemma's strength faster, and that combined with how overwhelming this whole experience was resulted in the scientist eventually fainting, truly becoming an orifice for Wanda's pleasure. Of course, while the idea of just literally using the other woman for her pleasure was hot, in reality it wasn't as fun if that woman was unconscious. So when she received one more orgasm Wanda abruptly pulled her cock out of Jemma's butt and admired her handiwork.

Without needing to be told Daisy spread those cheeks, emphasizing just how widely Jemma's butt hole was gaping, causing Wanda to quip, "Well, I think your little spy friend has been properly broken in, don't you?"

"Yes Mistress Wanda." Daisy eagerly agreed with another wicked grin.