Spy on the Scarlet Witch Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Those kisses were surprisingly slow and sweet, as was the one that Wanda shared with Natasha when she wordlessly pulled The Black Widow upwards. The four of them, then just enjoyed the afterglow with more kisses, as Wanda considered her future. She hadn't been sure about joining SHIELD or The Avengers, but as long as these women were by her side, she supposed it wouldn't be too bad.

Maybe she would even join them both, so she could maximize her efficiency. Better yet, while she could probably be the most help in The Avengers, that was pretty much a boys club. But SHIELD on the other hand just might be full of more beautiful women for her to seduce. After all, she had thought she was content with just Daisy, but now she wasn't sure she would ever want to stop collecting beautiful women, especially beautiful spies like this.