Spying on Aunt Helen Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I stood up with her toy in my hand, I thought about the fact that it was covered in her sex juices. Giving my exhausted aunt one last look, I turned around and went to the bathroom.

There, alone, I looked at the toy and brought it closer to my face. I could smell my aunt's juices... I could maybe... taste them. Nobody would know... Bringing the dildo yet closer, overcome with lust, I extended my tongue and began licking it. My aunt's juices immediately filled my taste buds. I played with her thick fluid inside my mouth.

My god, I was tasting my aunt's orgasmic juices... I wanted more. I licked the toy again, and again, with increasing desire. Eventually, I opened my mouth wide and stuck it inside. I slowly pulled it out, scooping her fluids with my lips. Once the toy was almost out, I felt like trying to get even more juices and pushed it back in. With my tongue, I began licking the surface, desperately searching for the taste of my aunt. It was still warm, from being inside aunt Helen's intimacy. Moments earlier, her sex was squeezing it while she was coming over it...

That's when I looked at the mirror and realized I was giving a blowjob to a fake cock. It felt strange, but the desire to further taste my aunt's pleasure was overpowering, and I watched my reflection as I continued sucking on the toy, until all I could taste on it was my own saliva.

I pulled it out and proceeded to wash it, then walked back into the bedroom. Aunt Helen had pushed the chair aside and was once again lying on her bed. She looked at me as I approached my chair, and immediately asked with a smile :

"So... Did you taste my juices?"

Shit... It was obvious she had known I would do that... No point in trying to hide it.

"Y-yeah..." I replied, blushing.

"And how was it?"

"I can't put words on it... it's... magical."

Her smile widened.

"Come sit here," she said, tapping the edge of the bed right next to where she was lying.

I put down the dildo and sat next to her. I watched her part her legs, and bring her hands towards her sex. She closed her eyes and moaned as she inserted two fingers inside herself, while delicately rubbing her clitoris with her left hand. She pushed her two fingers as deep as she could, then pulled them out. Bringing them towards her face, she looked at me and parted them, showing me the thick fluid she had coated them in. Looking into my eyes, she opened her mouth, put her fingers in, wrapped her lips around them, and slowly pulled them out while making a light sucking sound.

She parted her fingers again, showing me there was only saliva on them now, then brought them back between her legs. Slowly looking at me, she slowly brought her coated fingers towards my face. I could smell her sex once again. I muttered :

"B-but, you said..."

"No sexual contact. And we're not touching each other's sexual areas, are we?"

She bit her lower lip as her fingers approached my lips. The was no arguing. Hypnotized by her femininity, I looked into her eyes. She put her fingers inside my mouth, and I sucked and licked her juices off of them. All the while, she continued lightly rubbing her clitoris.

I let out a moan as her taste filled my mouth once again. She brought her hand back between her legs.

For several minutes, we continued sharing her abundant juices while she rubbed her clitoris with growing intensity. With my lips wrapped around her two fingers, she whispered :

"I'm going to come again..."

Our eyes locked into each other's, she gave herself a third orgasm, while I intensely sucked on her fingers. This was a less intense, more diffuse climax. Aunt Helen moaned again and again as I sucked her fingers and she rubbed her clitoris. This one seemed to last almost a minute.

Breaking eye contact, I looked between her legs and saw a thick puddle forming between them. She delicately pulled her fingers from my mouth and brought her hand towards her womanhood, saying :

"I want you to taste my orgasm..."

"Yes..."

This time, she cupped the surface of her vulva with her joined fingers, and scooped up a large amount of her juices before bringing her hand to my lips.

I extended my tongue and began slurping them from her hand. I closed my eyes in ecstasy. She had definitely found an interesting... loophole in our established rules.

She looked at the bulge in my pants and smiled :

"I'm sure this must hurt..."

"Y-yeah, if I'm being honest..."

"But I've just been naked before you for an hour while you were fully dressed... you're making me feel very vulnerable... wouldn't it be fair if inverted the roles next?"

I hadn't thought about it, but the idea instantly turned me on. Not that I wasn't already completely aroused... It just turned out I still had a little margin. Being naked in front of my fully dressed aunt sounded just as exciting as having it the other way.

"I think I agree..."

"Give me a few minutes, I must catch my breath, and I think I need another quick shower. In the meantime, you're welcome to wait for me in the living room... No clothing necessary," she concluded with a wink.

I nodded and left her room. I went downstairs and removed my clothes, finally letting my raging erection free. It was pulsing with anticipation. I don't think I had ever been this aroused, for so long, without doing something about it... Aunt Helen was testing my limits. And, as I would soon find out, that was exactly the idea.

A few minutes later, she walked down the stairs in a beautiful white dress. She looked like an angel. She smiled at the sight of my naked body and lingered on my erection. As she arrived in the living room, she stood in front of me, and asked :

"Would you be against the idea of me... tasting your orgasm?"

I gulped. Indeed, she wanted to make full use of that loophole. But I can't say I wasn't pleased by the idea.

"That'd be... nice," I replied, nodding slowly.

As she walked closer to me, I began to feel more vulnerable, she was now fully dressed, composed and gracious, while I was standing in front of her naked, my pulsing erection betraying my primal urges. A drop of precum had already formed at the tip of my penis.

Standing inches from me, she said :

"But I want you to give me enough to quench my thirst... I have an idea of how we can do that... Have you ever edged yourself?"

"What do you mean?"

"Masturbate until you're about to come, and then stop before you reach orgasm. Repeatedly."

"I've... never done that."

"When you're aroused, and even more when you physically stimulate yourself, your body accelerates the production of semen. So the longer you edge, the more semen you can offer me."

I didn't realize I had let my jaw hang loose as I listened to my aunt's explanation. A couple of weeks ago, I'd never have imagined hearing such words from her.

"So... are you willing to edge for me?"

"Yeah..."

"It's going to be difficult, but you can do it. I'll help you." She smiled, then looked at my erection. "You must be dying to touch it by now."

"Y-yeah..."

"Are you ready to do exactly what I say?"

I didn't pay attention to it at the time, but at this precise moment, her question awakened something inside of me.

"I... I am."

"Perfect. Grab your cock and stroke it quickly."

Standing inches from my aunt, looking into her eyes, I wrapped my fingers around my shaft and began pumping it.

"Faster," she said. "Faster."

I obeyed, and within seconds I felt I was close to orgasm.

"Stop whenever you feel you're about to reach the edge, and put your hands behind your back."

I quickly removed my hands and joined them behind my back, letting out a short sigh. I had never stopped so close. We both looked at my penis. It was hard and pulsing, oozing precum.

"Take a few deep breaths. When you feel ready, do it again."

We repeated this process three times. I was already so aroused and desperate to come that I couldn't last more than a few seconds, and each time was shorter than the previous.

"Now, you can sit down. Calm yourself a little, don't touch your penis. Would you like some coffee?"

"S-sure." Anything to keep my hands occupied.

She brought me coffee. My erection was still raging as we began to drink. Aunt Helen said :

"Let's talk about sex a little, to make sure you remain hard while you're not masturbating."

I nodded, intrigued as to what she was going to say next.

"I want to know more about your masturbation habits. How often do you do it?"

"Um... every day I guess. Sometimes I don't do it, sometimes I do it several times."

"And how long do you usually last?"

"Usually a few minutes. Sometimes it can be seconds if I'm really aroused and go very fast."

We continued drinking our coffees as she questioned me :

"What kind of porn do you prefer watching?"

"Uh..." I didn't expect this one. "Well, I often watch lesbian stuff... Also amateur couples..."

She smiled :

"Okay, but I'm sure you watch more.. kinky stuff. Go on, if there's anyone you can tell, it's me."

"I kinda like watching CFNM stuff..."

"Oh, thats "clothed female naked male", right? Kind of what we're doing right now, isn't it?"

"Y-yeah, actually..."

I had finished my coffee. Those intimate confessions had kept me hard. Aunt Helen said :

"You can resume masturbating now. Go very slowly, very casually, while we continue talking."

I nodded and grabbed my erection. Comfortably seated and looking at my aunt, I began stroking it, slowly and lightly.

"Yes, just like that. The point is to stimulate yourself for a while without stopping." As she watched me masturbate, she proceeded with her questions :

"So, what do people do in those CFNM videos?"

"A-actually, usually a guy masturbates in front of one or several women. Sometimes the women do it to them. Sometimes it involves humiliation, but I'm not really into that."

"And when you're not watching porn, who do you think about when you masturbate?"

"Well... Usually I think about Emma... It's a girl from my university. We're sorta friends, but I don't think she's into me. She's so hot, though."

"Yeah? Describe her for me."

"She's... blonde, 5 feet 3, thin, with... perky breasts. She's beautiful, she doesn't wear a lot of makeup and looks very natural."

It felt utterly strange to be casually pumping my erection while describing my crush to my aunt... But somehow, I didn't feel embarrassed like the first time I had touched myself in front of her. Still looking at my hand sliding up and down my shaft, aunt Helen asked :

"And what do you imagine you do with her?"

"I, um... You're gonna laugh at me."

"I promise I'm not," she replied with a benevolent smile.

"Okay, I... imagine we're sitting in the university's auditorium, and she's riding me while all the other students watch us. We're both naked, and I see her breasts bouncing up and down in front of my face while I grab her ass and help her move her up and down my cock."

"That's good... You really do have an exhibitionist fantasy. Okay, I want you to close your eyes and imagine this fantasy right now. Keep a slow pace. Tell me what you see."

I closed my eyes and began describing :

"All the hottest girls from the class are sitting around us, looking at us. Emma's nipples are so close to my face I could suck on them. I look down and watch my cock disappear inside her. She says she's gonna come... I can feel her pussy squeezing my cock. Her juices are pouring all over the bench."

Without realizing it, I was actually squeezing my penis to simulate her contractions, and moving my left hand up and down with the palmed facing upwards as though I was grabbing Emma's buttock. I had also started to increase my pace.

"I... I tell her I'm gonna come inside her. I start shooting my cum inside her, filling her up. All the girls around us watch as my cum starts to drip from her pussy."

"Very good, Nathan. Okay, open your eyes, slow down..."

That's when I realized I was enacting my fantasy on my aunt's sofa. I blushed. My hand was covered in precum. Aunt Helen said :

"I want you to delicately cup your balls with your left hand. Yes, just like that. Slowly massage them.

I obeyed. Looking at my aunt, I began playing with my balls. They were already so full of cum...

"Think about all the sperm they're producing for me right now..."

I did. I was making them work hard to satisfy my aunt. As I softly squeezed them, I thought about all the semen I was going to offer to aunt Helen... All that cum I was producing... she was going to eat it... She noticed I was biting my lower lip :

"You like the idea of making all that semen for me, I see... You really want me to taste your pleasure."

"Y-yes, aunt Helen..."

"It's your turn, you can ask me a question if you like. Anything."

"Um... What's your... favourite position?"

She smiled.

"Difficult question, I like many... Hm...I think I like being taken from behind the most. Feeling the man's pelvis hit my buttocks at every thrust, having his hands grope my breasts from behind as he takes me like an animal..." She smiled at me. "It's okay, you can imagine you're doing that to me if you like."

I opened my mouth in surprise.

She moved closer to me on the sofa, brought her mouth to my ear, and whispered :

"Close your eyes. Imagine it's my pussy squeezing your cock right now. Imagine my ass pressing against you at every thrust. You're holding my hips, I'm yours, all I can do is take your cock, you can go as deep as you want inside me..."

I could feel her hot breath caressing my ear as she spoke.

"But you can tell I'm loving it, because your cock is covered in my juices... You feel them run down your thighs. As you push deeper into me, suddenly you hear me moan : "I'm coming..." Immediately, you feel my pussy squeezing your cock. You can see my anus contracting repeatedly as I come all over your hard cock. You push yet deeper, ready to fill your aunt with your manly juice. You want to empty your balls deep inside you aunt."

I couldn't believe my ears... She was about to make me come with her words. I had closed my eyes and begun moaning loudly as I imagined everything she said. Suddenly she interrupted this fantasy :

"But, you can't..." She pulled back and resumed speaking in a normal voice. "This is all a fantasy to masturbate to... You know we can't do any of that. But," she smiled, "it doesn't hurt to fantasize about it. You can stop masturbating now. Remove your hands."

In a long, frustrated sigh, I removed my hands and let them rest on my thighs.

"How are you feeling?"

"Like I'm gonna explode... I can't hold it."

"Okay. Let's take some time off. No touching your cock for an hour."

"An hour?"

"But don't worry, to keep your mind focused, let's watch some videos."

She turned on her tv. Her hard drive was plugged into it, and, as I found out, contained a folder filled with erotic videos from one collection called "Teach Me, Auntie." I gulped as she began playing a 20mn long video.

A young man, roughly my age, was having breakfast with an older woman, roughly aunt Helen's age. This was hitting very close to home... Seconds into the video, the conversation shifted to the young man's sexual inexperience, and the older woman, his "aunt", took him to her bedroom, where she proceeded to teach him how to eat her out, and how to fuck her in various positions. The video ended with the guy giving the woman a thick facial.

The video kept me hard throughout, but I couldn't touch myself. I occasionally glanced at my aunt, who seemed to be enjoying the video, but didn't touch herself either. She put a second, then a third video from the same series. She really wanted me to be crazy for her, while knowing full well I would never "take" her...

An hour had passed, and she made me edge myself three more times. It was now late in the afternoon, and I was feeling desperate to come. Aunt Helen smiled at me and said :

"Stand up."

She did the same. We stood face to face, inches from one another.

"Cup your balls."

I did.

"Do you think they're full enough to give me a sufficient tasting sample?"

I nodded.

"Squeeze them softly. They've probably never been so full. Are you ready to empty them for your auntie?"

"Y-yeah..."

"Grab your penis now."

I obeyed.

"I will give you the pace. Up... Down... Up... Down... Continue like this, no faster."

She joined her hands, palms up, right beneath the tip of my penis.

"You've worked towards this all day. You're going to have a very powerful orgasm very soon, but I need you to carefully aim for my hands. Good. Now, look into my eyes. Don't look away and make sure your cock remains pointed at my hands."

Time had stopped. Once again, the entire world had disappeared around me. All I could see, hear, or think about, was my beautiful aunt standing right in front of me. I was ready to explode, and she was going to collect all of my semen in her hands. I felt my balls under my fingers ; in a moment they would be empty, and my aunt's hands would be covered with my orgasm. I looked into her eyes.

"You're doing great, Nathan. You're allowed to come now. Empty yourself for auntie. Give me every last drop."

My eyes locked into hers, I mumbled :

"Au-aunt Helen... I'm... going to come in your hands now..."

I clenched my teeth and began grunting, doing my best to remain still since I was aiming blindly. The first signs of my incoming orgasm manifested. My balls were so full that I felt the semen start to drip out of my cock before I was even coming. My whole body tensed up. I maintained eye contact with my aunt, who was smiling at me as she began receiving the first spurts of my sperm.

I kept pumping at the pace she had instructed me, while an overwhelming orgasm took over my whole body. All I could see now was aunt Helen's eyes, the rest was a blur as I emptied myself for her. grunting loudly, I felt my cock pulse as it shot rope after rope of thick, hot fluid into her hands. This orgasm seemed unending, I had never experienced a pleasure of this magnitude. I continued softly squeezing my balls as they gave everything they had to my aunt.

Beyond the intense pleasure, this moment almost felt like some sort of strange transaction. We were standing up, facing each other, and I was offering her all the load I had been producing and carrying for her. My semen wasn't being lost in some tissue or condom. It filled my aunt's hands, and she welcomed it, all of it. She wanted my manly juice. And I was gladly offering it.

My climax eventually reached its end, and I felt my body begin to relax. I began to squeeze the last drops of semen into aunt Helen's hands, as she had requested. I had never felt so drained. Panting loudly, I said :

"Th-that's... all of it..."

As I let myself fall back on the sofa, completely exhausted, I finally looked at my aunt's hands. Miraculously, she had caught all of it, and I had never ejaculated so much... As I slumped onto the sofa, with my erection still raging, I watched aunt Helen kneel in front of me, offering me a view of her hands from above.

I watched her lean forward, extend her tongue, and begin to lick my semen. She seemed to bury her face into her hands, lustfully scooping up the product of my orgasm. She raised her head for a moment, letting me catch a glimpse of her open mouth filled with my cum as she played with it before she swallowed it all. When she was done, she began licking one hand after the other until there was none left on them.

She looked at me and swallowed the remainder of my semen.

"Thank you, Nathan... That was plenty... and it tasted real good."

I slowly processed the fact that my aunt had just swallowed, right before me, my entire load... And all of this had just started with me spying on her in her bedroom...

12