Spying on my Aunt & Mother Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Suck my cock, Kathy. Blow me,' he imagined saying after stripping himself naked and exposing his erect prick to his naked aunt. 'Suck my cock, Mom. I can't wait to cum in your mouth,' he imagined saying to his naked mother while humping her mouth, fucking her face, and fondling her big, naked tits and erect nipples.

# # #

With wine the answer to all of their problems, in the hopes of relaxing her and calming her nerves from whatever was troubling her, his mother opened a bottle of wine. Having done this many times before, solving all their problems with a few glasses of wine, they quickly polished off their first glass of wine and Maureen poured them a second glass of wine. No doubt, with her needing to change out of her wet clothes and cover her nakedness, his mother gave his aunt a towel to dry herself and a robe to wear.

Only, surprising him, thinking that she'd change in the bathroom or in his mother's bedroom, James couldn't believe his eyes when she didn't. Instead of removing her clothes in the privacy of the bathroom or the bedroom, she shocked him and further sexually excited him when she started undressing right there in the middle of the living room and, practically, in front of him. Clearly, with her unaware that he was there watching her and videoing from the second floor as she removed her clothes, he couldn't believe that his sexy aunt was undressing herself in front of him.

'Are you kidding me? I don't believe this. This is unbelievable. My Aunt Kathy is undressing in front of me,' he thought. 'I'll be masturbating over his day for the rest of my life.'

Finally, the rain stopped and the sun brightly lit up the big, bay windows. His mother closed the living room drapes to ensure his aunt's privacy from passing neighbors out walking their dogs, but not from him spying on her from the upstairs balcony. Now totally dark where he was hiding, the sunlight from the big, bay windows no longer illuminated him where he was hiding, stealthily watching, and recording his aunt undressing.

Accustomed to shopping for clothes together with his mother, and with them always sharing a dressing room, Kathy thought nothing of changing in the living room and in front of her big sister. Yet, as if he was a rapist and his aunt was forced to do a striptease in front of him, he watched her undress. With James having a private view of her undressing, as if he was a theft, security guard in a department store that overlooked the women's dressing rooms, he watched his aunt unbutton and remove her wet blouse and her wet pants.

'I'm seeing my aunt in her sexy underwear. I can't believe I'm seeing my aunt in her bra and panties,' he thought while hoping that she'd strip herself naked.

Something he never imagined that he'd ever see, he still couldn't believe that his aunt, albeit unwittingly, was undressing herself in front of him. Something he always imagined seeing while masturbating himself but never could imagine actually seeing, James couldn't believe that he was seeing his Aunt Kathy in her wet and see-through underwear. He couldn't believe that he was seeing, watching, and recording his aunt undress.

'I don't believe this,' he thought. 'I'm not only seeing my aunt in her underwear but also, I'm recording her in her wet and nearly transparent underwear. Once I download this video to my computer, I'll be watching it every day, multiple times a day while masturbating myself over my MILF of an aunt in her bra and panties.'

As if he was living out his sexual fantasy of seeing his aunt in her bra and panties, not even taking the time to blink his eyes, he couldn't believe all that he was seeing. Totally, see-through, her bra and panties were so wet that she looked naked. He couldn't believe all that he was seeing of his aunt's sexy and shapely, MILF of a body. Glad that he was recording this, as if he was imagining this while masturbating over the imagined image of his aunt undressing, this was his sexual fantasy come true.

Usually, where he always was at this time of day, after graduating college, until he started his new job in September, he was unemployed and living at home. Obviously, his mother thought he was in his room watching porn with his headphones while masturbating or listening to music with his eyes closed, something he usually does. He was always in his room with his door closed. Timing it perfectly while pretending that he didn't know she was there, he deliberately exposed his erect, naked prick to his mother when she came upstairs and opened his bedroom door without knocking for his dirty laundry.

While watching her son masturbate himself, Maureen silently remained in his room to watch him cum. No doubt, she was just as tempted to have sex with him as he was tempted to have sex with her. Yet, with neither one able to cross the incestuous line, all that they ever did was to watch and stare at whatever they were seeing and showing one another of their naked bodies. Just needing a push of encouragement, it would take Kathy to shove them across that incestuous line by having a threesome.

# # #

Obviously, unaware that he was there watching and recording her, other than her sister there with her, Kathy thought she was alone. Clearly, she thought she was undressing herself in private. As if she was naked and just emerging from a shower, he watched her drying shapely, long legs, arms, her shoulders, her beautiful back, her bra clad breasts, and her panty clad pussy and ass with a towel. Had she known that her horny nephew was upstairs watching her and recording her undress, with her too morally modest, she never would have undressed in front of him.

Wishing he had the nerve to return his aunt's nudity with his nudity, he was so tempted to run downstairs naked. With no man in the house to stop him, he wondered what his aunt would do if he ran downstairs naked. He wondered what his mother would do if he came downstairs naked. Would they look, stare, or scold him? Would they be sexually aroused or disgusted? Maybe, they'd laugh at him. Maybe, they'd shock him, give him what he wanted, and have incestuous sex with him.

Replaying it over and again in his horny mind, James watched and continued recording his aunt slowly and sexily peeling off her wet clothes. The first time seeing anything of his MILF of a sexy aunt, his cousin Irene's, mother, he couldn't believe that he was seeing her white, low-cut bra and her long line of sexy cleavage. As if she was a lingerie model modeling her underwear for him, unembarrassed and unashamed, she immorally and immodestly stood in the middle of the living room just in her wet bra and wet panties.

Hard to wrap his head around, again, as shocked as he was sexually excited, he couldn't believe that he was seeing his aunt in her wet, sexy, and see-through underwear. He couldn't believe that he had already seen her nearly, naked tits and her erect nipples through her wet, sheer bra. He couldn't believe he had already seen her nearly, naked, shapely ass and her nearly, naked, red, trimmed pussy through her wet panties

'Before she stripped off her underwear, I could see her tits and nipples through her bra. I could see her pussy and her ass through her wet panties. After I download this video to my computer, never expecting to see anything like this in my wildest, sexual fantasies of my aunt, I'll be masturbating over this for the rest of my life,' he thought again.

# # #

In the way that his mother, Maureen, had a sexy and shapely body, her younger sister, his aunt, Kathy, had a sexy and shapely body, too. As if her sexual fantasy was to strip herself naked in front of her nephew, he couldn't believe that he was seeing his aunt in her wet, white bra and in her wet, sheer, white, bikini panties. Still not believing all that he was seeing, with her immorally and immodestly facing him, obviously, she was unaware that he was there in the dark watching and recording her undressing from above.

Then, filled with sexual anticipation, he watched and recorded her removing her wet, bra straps from her shoulders. First one and, then, the other. Then, as if there was a drumroll going off in his head, and as if he was imagining this while having a sexual fantasy and masturbating himself, he watched his aunt reach around behind her and unhook her bra.

'I don't believe this. My aunt is removing her big, white brassiere,' he thought.

As if happening in slow motion, replaying it all over again in his mind, he held his breath as he watched and recorded her remove her bra cups. He watched her slowly peel her wet bra cups from her big, naked, natural breasts. First one and then the other. With her big, naked breasts totally exposed, his aunt was topless.

'My aunt is topless. I can't believe my aunt is topless. I can't believe that I'm seeing my aunt's naked tits. Something that I've always imagined seeing while masturbating myself, I can't believe that I'm finally seeing her big, naked tits and her erect nipples,' thought James.

While wishing that he could dry them for her, he watched her dry her wet breasts with her towel. With her unintentionally topless in front of him, she wasn't done with just flashing and exposing her naked breasts to him. While drying her topless body with a towel, as if she was checking her breasts for cancerous lumps, cysts, and/or tumors, he watched and recorded her lift her breasts to inspect her magnificent breasts.

Then, not stopping with exposing her naked breasts to her nephew, as if she was home alone in her house, she lifted one breast before she lifted her other breast. She lifted them both so high that he thought she was going to suck her own nipples. Her sucking her nipples would have been a sexually exciting sight to see, record, and play over again in his mind while masturbating himself.

# # #

With his aunt still unaware that her horny, perverted nephew was there watching and recording her drying herself and inspecting her naked breasts, unable to help himself, he unzipped himself and pulled out his erect prick. As if he had never seen naked breasts before, the first time seeing his aunt's naked breasts, he slowly stroked himself while staring at his topless aunt inspecting her big, naked tits. If invading her privacy wasn't enough, instead of just staring at her naked tits, he wished that he could touch them, feel them, fondle them, and suck them while fingering her erect nipples.

Something he thought that he'd never see, he continued stroking himself while staring at his aunt's, big, naked tits. He'd love her to give him a hand job while he had his wicked, sexual way with her big tits. Imagining her stroking him while he fingered her erect nipples and fondled her big, beautiful breasts, he'd love to cum for his aunt. He'd love to cum all over her naked tits.

'Stroke me harder, Aunt Kathy. Stroke me faster. I need to cum. I need to cum all over your big, naked tits,' he imagined saying to his aunt.

Then, he imagined her replying in kind.

'Cum, James, cum. I want you to cum but I'd much rather you cum in my mouth than on my naked tits,' he imagined his aunt saying to him. 'I'd much rather suck you and swallow your cum.'

Imagining her sucking him while looking up at him with her big, blue eyes, he'd love to put a gentle hand behind her blonde, pretty head and accommodate her by cumming in her mouth. Imagining him giving her a cum bath, he'd love to cum all over her pretty face and all over her naked breasts. Not stopping there, he'd love to make slow love to his aunt before fucking his mother's, younger sister. He'd love to make his Aunt Kathy his incestuous whore.

Even more now than ever before, especially after she unintentionally and unwittingly showed him her naked tits, he wished that he could touch her tits, feel her tits, fondle her tits, and suck her nipples. Continuing to sexually lust over his MILF of an aunt, again, he wished that he could deliberately show her his erect, naked prick. He'd love to show his aunt and his mother his naked, erect cock. He'd love to strip himself naked not only for his MILF of a mother but also for his mother's, sexy sister.

While wondering if she'd look, stare, or look away, in the way that his mother routinely did, he'd love for his aunt to catch him masturbating himself. He'd love his Aunt Kathy to watch him stroke his erect prick harder and faster. He'd love her to watch him cum. While hoping that she'd show him more by removing her wet and nearly transparent panties and strip herself completely naked, he so wanted to return the sexual favor and flash his aunt his hard, erect cock. He so wanted his aunt and his mother to watch him masturbate himself and cum.

'Auntie, I'm cumming. Mom, I'm cumming. I'm cumming just for the both of you,' he thought. 'Quick! Take turns wrapping your hand around my stiff prick and stroke me. Take turns wrapping your lips around my erect cock and suck me. I need to cum in both your beautiful mouths.'

# # #

James slowly stroked himself to a bigger and harder erection while watching his aunt touching, feeling, and fondling her naked breasts and drying herself with a towel. In the way that her ex-husband obviously had done, he'd love to have his wicked, sexual way with his aunt's big tits. In the way that his aunt was fondling her naked breasts while inspecting them, he wished that he could fondle her naked breasts while inspecting them, too. He'd love to get a job as a mammogram technician but, having tried and rejected, they only hire women and not men.

'Whether young tits, old tits, small tits, big tits, perky tits, or saggy tits, my favorite body part, I love tits and nipples, especially big nipples,' he thought.

His mother watched her sister inspecting her naked breasts. Then, surprising him and sexually exciting him, joining in on the impromptu medical exam, Maureen helped her sister feel her naked breasts for lumps, cysts, and tumors. In the way that he wished he could have his wicked, sexual way with his aunt's naked breasts and his mother's naked breasts, his mother was having her wicked, sexual way with her sister's naked breasts.

'Wow, I don't believe this, he thought. 'Something that men would never do; women are always touching and feeling one another's clothed and/or naked bodies.'

Having already seen his mother's big, naked breasts many times before, with his mother having the identical breasts as her sister, Kathy had the identical breasts of Maureen. They both had such big, beautiful, and shapely, Irish, milkmaid breasts. With him having a thing for big, breasted women, suffice to write, he loved tits, the bigger the tits the better. In the way that he wished that he could finger his aunt's nipples while sucking her nipples, he'd love to finger his mother's nipples while sucking her nipples, too.

He wished he could feel, fondle, grope, and suck both his aunt's and his mother's naked tits. While he imagined them stroking his cock and sucking his prick, he'd love to have his wicked, sexual way with both his aunt's and his mother's sexy and shapely, naked bodies. He'd love to cum all over their naked breasts while masturbating himself.

To be continued...

12