Squeaky Clean Phone Sex Line

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, I had an orgasm too, a silent orgasm Charlie. It was wonderful," she said while wondering how long she kept him on the phone and how much money she'd make from this one phone call. "You made me so very happy," she said looking at her watch again and yawning.

"That was unbelievable," said Charlie still stroking his cock.

"Charlie!" Suddenly his bedroom door opened and his mother was standing there gawking at his exposed, stiff prick. "What the Hell are you doing?"

"Mom! What the Hell? You didn't even knock," he said staring up at his mother who stared down at his exposed, erect prick.

"Who's that on the phone?"

"Samantha."

"Are you calling that phone sex line again?"

"No," he said.

"Liar! Give me that phone," she said ripping it from his hand. "Hello? Who is this?"

"Samantha," she said.

"Listen here you whore. My son is only 18-years-old. I don't want him calling you anymore," she said.

"Tell him not to call me," she said.

"Bitch," she said slamming down the phone.

THE END

12