Squire Wilson's Saga

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I turned to Maddy. "We were right: it was a pre-emptive strike. Get undeniable proof of my infidelity, then get a quick, pain-free divorce with little or no settlement for me."

"The word is that Rene is up for partner soon," Amber added. "If she gets it, she'll start taking home the really big bucks. She probably doesn't want you to get a piece of that."

I stared at her. "But why you, Amber? How did you get mixed up in this sordid little scam? I can't see what you have to gain."

She began to cry again, softly but bitterly. "It's my own stupid fault. When my marriage broke up a couple of years ago, I ran up some big debts. I was gradually paying them down when my sister got ill and needed money for an operation. She had no assets, and I had no credit."

She wouldn't look at us. "But I did have access to an escrow account I'd set up for one of the firm's clients. I was desperate, so I siphoned off $48,000 to help my sister. I know it was wrong, but what else could I do?"

Now she looked at me defiantly. "Nobody noticed anything, and I started gradually repaying the money. I had just finished paying everything back when Rene came to me. She knew all about what I'd done, and she demanded my help in exchange for her silence." Her defiance evaporated. "What she wanted help with was you."

I glanced at Maddy. The anger in her face was gone, replaced by compassion. I couldn't help feeling a little sorry for the woman as well. "So what do we do now, Squire?"

"I don't know, Maddy. I wish there was some way to turn the tables on Rene and her boss, but I have no idea how to do that."

Suddenly, Amber brightened. "I think I know a way."

We both stared at her in surprise. "You know how they've been in negotiations all this week at the Alessandra? Well, I know which room we booked for Rene, and the gossip is the two of them are practically living together. If we could sneak that webcam into her room, maybe you could get exactly what you need."

I brightened momentarily; then reality set in. "That would be great," I said, "but we don't have James Bond working for us. How in the world could one of us sneak into a luxury hotel, break into a locked room, set up a camera and get out unseen?"

Maddy stared at me. "I can do it."

"How?" I asked dubiously.

"Dress up like a maid. They've got access to all the rooms."

"And just how do you plan on doing that?"

She gave a little smile. "My Mom is a maid at the Alessandra."

I stared at her - I hadn't known. Then the image of Maddy dressed as a maid came to me, and I instinctively recoiled. "No, Maddy, you can't do that. You're a law student. It wouldn't look . . ." I tailed off, not knowing what to say. "Besides, it would be too risky. What if Rene walked in on you?"

Amber piped up, "I'm supposed to be over there with the team this afternoon to give them support. I could call you to let you know when the meeting breaks up."

Maddy folded her arms and a look of determination came across her face. "Then it's settled." She stared at me. "I've got this, Squire."

The three of us spent a little longer working out the details of our plan, then set out to put it in motion. Maddy went outside to call her mother. After a long conversation that I would have loved to eavesdrop on, she came back and nodded. "She's going to help me. We're all set."

The three of us got in my car and drove to the BNV-owned apartment that Amber had been using. She went inside and soon came back with a camera that looked remarkably tiny to me. "Are you sure that will work?" I asked dubiously.

"You'd be surprised how well," she replied.

"And we can connect to it over the internet?"

"Sure, using the hotel's WIFI."

From there we drove downtown to Dallas Street and pulled into the garage next door to the Alessandra. I hope we can get internet service on my laptop, I thought as I drove up to the roof. As it turned out, I needn't have worried: the hotel WIFI signal was strong enough that it bled outside the building. We were easily able to link in using the password Amber gave us. Then I entered the URL for the webcam, and we were ready.

While I was getting set up, Amber hurried away to make her appearance with the BNV support staff and Maddy left to meet up with her mother. I was left to sit in the hot car with my cellphone at the ready, worrying about all the things that could go wrong with our harebrained scheme.

When my phone rang an hour later, it startled me out of my heat-induced daze. "Robert, it's Amber. The meeting is about to break up. Is the webcam in place?"

"I haven't heard from Maddy. I'll call her right away."

I hung up and speed-dialed Maddy. "The maid service just got to Rene's floor," she told me. "I'm going to slip into her room now."

"Hurry," I urged, "they're probably on their way there now."

The phone went dead, and I spent the next few minutes anxiously alternating between checking my phone and my laptop. My phone chirped first: a text from Maddy. "Almost done," it read. I refreshed my laptop's connection to the web address Amber had given us, and suddenly I saw Maddy's face staring at me. I almost didn't recognize her: she had on a shapeless grey dress and wore her hair pulled back and covered by large gray handkerchief.

"Maddy, hurry!" I hissed, and she almost fell over backward.

"You scared me!" she accused, then went back to tinkering with the position of the camera.

At that moment I heard the sound of a cardkey opening the door lock, and my wife walked into the room. Oh my God, she's met Maddy before. She's sure to recognize her!

As I held my breath, Rene glanced at Maddy and then looked around. "What are you doing here?" she demanded.

Maddy actually curtsied. "Turn-down service, Ma'am." She calmly walked over to the king-sized bed and pulled down the bedcovers from one of the pillows. "Would you like one mint or two?" she asked brightly.

"No mints," Rene snapped, turning away from her. "Just finish up and get out."

"Yes, Ma'am. Sorry to disturb you, Ma'am." With that Maddy turned, winked at the camera, and then coolly walked out of the room.

Fortunately, I remembered to mute the speaker on my laptop because I let out a huge sigh of relief. She didn't recognize Maddy! I guess Rene couldn't be bothered to pay attention to the 'help.'

At that moment the passenger door jerked open, scaring me half to death until I saw Amber slide into the car.

"Did Maddy make it in time?" she asked.

I gestured to the laptop and touched the screen. Rene's room reappeared, but it was vacant. Then I noticed that the door to the bathroom was closed. "I'll bet Rene's in there," I said.

We heard a jaunty knock at the hotel room door, and Rene hurried out of the bathroom wearing the complimentary robe the Alessandra provided. When she opened the door, a man strode into the room. "That's Hofmeister," Amber whispered.

"Thank God you're finally here," Rene said fervently. "I thought those old dinosaurs would never get finished."

Vance grabbed her by the shoulders and kissed her passionately. "You think you had it bad. I had to sit across the table from you that whole session with a hard-on, thinking about what I was going to do to you when the meeting finally ended."

With that he grabbed the lapels of her robe and yanked them wide apart so that the robe pulled off her shoulders and slid to the floor. There stood my wife clad in nothing but a black thong, ready for her lover.

He growled, picked her up and tossed her onto the bed. She landed on her back and slowly let her legs sag open, wantonly displaying herself to him.

I knew what was going to happen, but that still didn't prepare me for the reality. Rene, the woman I'd loved unconditionally for most of our marriage, was about to give herself to another man before my eyes. I must have made a little sound, because Amber reached across the console and patted my arm. "I'm sorry," she whispered.

Suddenly the back door of my car flew open, startling the two of us. Maddy clambered in, still dressed in her maid's outfit. "I got here as quick as I could," she said breathlessly. "Did I miss anything?"

I gestured wordlessly at the laptop, and she leaned over the seat back to get a good look. "Oh!" she said, and fell silent.

On the screen Hofmeister was undressing as fast as he could, tossing his suit and tie to the floor in a pile. I bet that suit cost $2000, I thought, but Vance clearly wasn't concerned.

He crawled up on the bed between Rene's sprawling legs and kissed her again. Then he scooted backwards, grabbed her thong in both hands and snapped it like a rubber band. "Damn," Maddy exclaimed, "he must work out!"

Rene gave out a mock scream at her lover's ardor, then began to coo as he hooked his arms under her legs and ducked between them to feast on her carefully shaved pussy. The camera angle didn't permit us to see exactly what he was doing to her, but it was clear from her gasps and moans that she liked it.

Then he took one hand and appeared to be fingering her, although we couldn't be sure. Whatever her was doing, she must have wanted more. She suddenly slapped her hands down on the sheet and tilted her pelvis upward, trying to increase contact with his lips and tongue. "Don't stop, don't stop, don't stop," she began chanting. After a few minutes she suddenly thrust upward until only her shoulders were still on the bed. Then she began to wail her orgasm for long seconds before collapsing limply.

Maddy had gripped my shoulder as she leaned forward to watch, and her fingers were so tight they were almost uncomfortable. Beside me, I heard a sigh from Amber, and I realized she was affected too. I inhaled through my nose and picked up the distinctive aroma of aroused female. I sniffed again. Wait, make that two females.

Vance had slid up on the bed to lie beside Rene, a smug smile on his face. Her eyes closed, she reached over and fondled his still erect cock. Her eyes slowly opened and a hungry look came over her face. "Now it's my turn," she said huskily, and rolled over to straddle his legs. Without hesitation she bent down, took his cock in her mouth and proceeded to swallow him all the way down to his pubic hair. Damn, I didn't know she could do that! I thought enviously.

He began to groan, and I thought she was going to finish him orally, but I was wrong. After a few minutes she pulled off of him and immediately scooted forward. Almost desperately she reached down, fitted his cock between the swollen lips of her pussy and impaled herself. When she had him embedded all the way, she sat there motionless for a few seconds, leaning over his chest, savoring the sensation.

I wanted to turn away from the scene, but I couldn't. As I watched my wife committing adultery, I remembered how enthralled I'd been when we first began making love. Her body had always been a turn-on; now, seeing her in action, I couldn't help being aroused.

I wasn't the only one; my two companions were breathing hard. A whimper came from behind me, and a quick glance in the rearview mirror revealed Maddy's staring eyes. I couldn't tell what her right hand was doing, but when I ventured a sidelong glance at the passenger's seat, I saw Amber's fingertips brushing over her blouse.

If I thought the three of us were aroused, Rene was clearly in another world. She must have been using her internal muscles because Vance groaned and thrust upwards. Then he reached around and slapped her several times on the ass. She clearly loved it because she begged him, "More, more." At the same time, she sat upright on Vance's body and proceeded to piston up and down. As she pumped him into her, he reached up and tweaked her nipples, pulling and twisting them. Her feral growls of pleasure came through the camera's microphone clearly.

After a few minutes Vance grabbed her shoulders and pulled Rene down to his chest. We saw his hands reach around to spread her ass cheeks, and then he began to caress one finger over her brown hole. After stimulating her for a few seconds, he plunged the finger knuckle-deep inside. She threw her head back momentarily, and I could see an almost animal-like grimace on her face. Her eyes were closed tightly and her teeth were bared. Then she wailed, rocked forward against her lover's chest again and switched to a new motion, sliding her hips forward and backwards on his pelvis. As her keening cries rose in pitch, she frantically accelerated until her hips were a blur, clearly driving herself toward some impossible summit. Abruptly she sat upright, holding herself rigid, and howled at the top of her lungs. She quivered once, then a second time, and fell backwards on the bed, her eyes rolled back in her head, her breasts shuddering as she panted.

"Damn!" Maddy exclaimed, and I guess we'd all been holding our breath because all three of us exhaled simultaneously.

I struggled to shake off the erotic haze that had enveloped me. It's a good thing both Maddy and Amber are here. If I was alone with one of them, I'd jump her bones. I took a deep breath and turned to look at my companions. "Well, I'd say we've got proof of infidelity," I understated, and when they nodded I started to save the video file. But before I could do that, Vance's voice came through the speaker. "What about Thompkins? Is that slut going to do the job or what?"

Maddy gasped and I could see the anger in Amber's face.

Rene scooted up on the bed so she could lie in her lover's arms. "I talked to Amber on a break earlier today," she reassured him. "She told me she's going to see Robert again tonight, and she promised to get the goods on him this time."

"I hope so. You don't think she's getting cold feet, do you?"

"She doesn't have a choice. We've got her cold on the embezzlement, and she knows it."

He nodded. "And once we get that video, you'll have him cold as well."

She smirked. "If he tries to fight it, I'll threaten to bring him up in front of the Bar Association on misconduct charges for sleeping with a client."

Vance looked at her askance. "I don't know if you can make that stick, babe. Didn't the Texas Bar vote down sanctions on that?"

"Who cares?" she grinned. "The last thing a solo practitioner needs is a reputation for screwing his clients. He'd have to leave town if that word got around. In any case, judges here aren't very sympathetic to adulterers, so once I file, I should be able to get a quick ruling and be free of him in a couple of months."

Then her expression changed. "What about you? How soon can you dump that prissy little wife of yours?"

"We've talked about that, Rene. I can't do anything until Baker is gone. But I have it on good authority that the old fart has told the senior partners he's going to retire after Christmas. I just have to wait till the new year - then I can file too."

He saw the petulant look on her face and hurried to reassure her. "The timing will be perfect, babe. By then your marriage will be ancient history, and once I've filed we'll be free to see each other in public. We'll have a whirlwind romance and be married in no time, you'll see."

"Alright," she sighed, "but it's so hard having to hide like this." A devilish smile flickered over her lips, and she reached down to uncover Vance's cock. "And speaking of hard . . ."

I reached over and switched off the web feed. "I think we've got all we need, and I know that's about all I can take."

My companions looked at me with sympathetic eyes, and we all sat silently for a few moments. Then Maddy reached up to squeeze my shoulder again. "Squire, I have to get moving. I've got to get the maid's key and this uniform back to my Mom, and she wants me to stay and have dinner with her tonight. She says I've been ignoring her."

"Of course, Maddy, I understand. Listen, I can't thank you enough for what you did today. You took a huge risk, and I should never have let you do it. But if you hadn't, we wouldn't have the video."

"You know I'd do anything, Squire . . ." She seemed to get a little choked up. "Anyway, I've got to run." With that she climbed out of the back seat and hurried to the parking garage's elevator.

I turned to Amber. "And the same goes for you. If you hadn't helped us, I'd still be in the dark about Rene's plans."

She smiled ruefully and gave my hand a pat. "After what I tried to do to you, it was the least I could do."

"Yeah, but that was because you were being blackmailed."

"Maybe so, but either way you gave me a chance to make things right. I'm very grateful for that."

Then she sat up a little straighter. "So, what happens next?"

I'd been thinking about that. "I want to edit this video and make a copy. Once I've done that, I've got to figure out a way to get Baker to watch it."

Her smile was just as appealing as the first time. "I think I can help you with that too. There's going to be a banquet tonight at the hotel to celebrate the completion of negotiations. Rene and Vance will be there, of course, and they think I'll be, um, sealing the deal with you. Then there'll be a morning session here tomorrow to wrap up loose ends, and Baker is going to attend." She gave a little smile. "He always has to be the last one to speak. Anyway, you could catch him then before he goes back to the office."

"That's perfect," I told her. "I want to strike while the iron is hot. I'll have to work late, but it will be worth it."

She pouted prettily and looked at me from lowered eyelids. "That's too bad, Robert. You're really quite an impressive guy. I was sort of hoping to spend some time with you without any cameras around."

Now I was the one to blush. "I can't tell you how tempting that is, Amber, but I'm going to have to decline for at least one more night. BI really have to have everything lined up for tomorrow."

She gave me an endearing pout. "My loss. Anyway, I'll give you a call tomorrow so you'll know when to come back to the hotel." Then she turned to get out of the car. "Amber," I interrupted her, "I really am grateful for everything you've done for me. I want you to know I'm going to take care of you, okay?"

She gave me another one of her megawatt smiles. "I'd really like to take care of you too, Robert."

I can't believe you turned that down! I cursed myself as I watched her walk to the elevator.

After she was gone, I drove to a little restaurant I liked and picked up some food, then headed to my office. Another night of eating at my desk while working.

My first task was to edit the video we'd just made - nothing drastic, just enough to focus on the meat, so to speak. It took a while, but when I was satisfied I made a copy I could give to Baker.

After that I pulled out my law books and did a little review on contracts. I'd given a lot of thought to what I wanted out of the debacle of my marriage, and the last thing I needed was to screw anything up with a legal error.

I worked on the contract for several hours. When it was done I printed off several copies and put them in a legal size envelope. Then I got up and went out to our clunky old office sofa to put my feet up and rest. Now that I'd finished everything I needed to do that evening, I took a little time to go over about my situation.

While I was editing that video, I couldn't help thinking about Rene and our marriage. I had loved her so much, and I thought she loved me equally. Why had all that changed? Looking back, it was clear that I became a disappointment to her. She'd wanted a husband with a prestigious title who made lots of money. I guess I'd wanted that too, but when things hadn't panned out at Allied, I'd still wanted to practice law.

I glanced around my ratty little office. Even if it wasn't glamorous or particularly lucrative, it was mine, and I was doing what I wanted to do. Why couldn't Rene be happy for me?