SR: Just One Drop Pt. 03

Story Info
Abi continues with her stepmom.
3.1k words
4.61
4.5k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Slut Rose: Just One Drop, Part 3

I unhooked both seatbelts and, once free, Emmanuelle turned towards me, impatiently, grabbed my face and kissed me. It was the most sensuous kiss I'd ever had in my life. Her lips and tongue devoured my mouth while her hands grabbed my body, grabbed at my breasts through my t-shirt. God, she was so animalistic!

"Wow... Look at those nipples," she said seeing the little bumps in my t-shirt. She pinched them softly, tugging on them and making them even harder while I sat there, moaning. "Ohhh, let me see." She grabbed the bottom of my t-shirt and lifted it up, exposing my naked body underneath. Her hands palmed my breasts, her fingers teasing my hard nipples and pinching them. God, I'd never had anyone do that to me before.

Emmanuelle grabbed both nipples at once and pinched them while leaning forward and kissing me.

"Oh fuck," I said as the pain and pleasure mixed, making my pussy absolutely gush.

She smiled, her lips right by mine. "Harder?"

I groaned. But I... I... I liked it. I liked the pain and the pleasure she was giving me. "Yes... please... harder."

"Beg mommy," she said, squeezing and pulling them so expertly.

"Please mommy... please pinch my nipples harder," I begged. I'd do anything right now.

"Mmmmmm, I love to hear you beg," she said.

"Oh that feels so good, mommy," I said. I was more excited than I'd ever been in my life. This was incredible!

I kissed her hard and brought my hands up to her breasts, palming and squeezing them. Then I started unbuttoning her blouse... impatiently pulling it out of her skirt. Then I grabbed her bra and pulled the cups down beneath her breasts, exposing them. Her nipples were so incredibly big and hard. Her breasts themselves looked incredible. I'd waited so long to see them... and now, here they were, just for me.

"Oh... Abigale," she moaned.

"Wow, mommy, you have really nice titties," I said.

"Thank you, baby. God... I don't know why... but I'm so... so hot..."

I pinched her nipples between my fingers and thumbs and lightly pulled them.

"Oooh, are you going to pinch mommy's now?" she asked, smiling, encouraging me.

"Yeah... oh my God that's so hot!"

"You can go harder," she said softly.

"Really?"

"Yeah," she moaned as I pinched harder. "Ohhhhhh!"

"Oh that's so hot. Your nipples are so incredible." I'd nearly pulled them out two inches from her body now and all it did was excite her more.

Then suddenly she pushed me back into the passenger seat and leaned in and kissed me. Her tongue was all over my mouth, licking everything, her mouth sucking on my own tongue and lips. She was so fucking hot! Then she worked her way down my jaw to my neck, sending shivers through my body. She pressed me into the seat with her body as her mouth moved down to my chest... and then the top of my breast... and then rested on my hard nipple. Her tongue slashed it, her lips locked around it, and she sucked.

"Oh, yeah," Emmanuelle moaned as she felt my body move in pleasure. "I want you, baby."

"That feels so good," I whispered. I couldn't believe we were still in the car. It seemed so awkward, so constraining. But her body pressed me into the seat and I didn't want anything to stop.

Emmanuelle got up onto her hands and knees in her seat, leaning over the center console as she continued sucking and licking my nipples. She was insatiable! Her hand moved down over my abdomen and grabbed my leg, then she pulled, making me spread my legs apart. My thin running shorts were no match for her searching fingers. She slid her hand over my hot, little pussy and began stroking and teasing me. In seconds, her fingers were inside my panties, sliding first along my pussy, then stabbing inside.

I was feeling pleasure all over my body. So much pleasure all at once. "Oh... oh mommy, that feels good. Don't stop," I begged her. I wanted her to make me cum again and again, all weekend long.

"God you're so wet, baby. I need you." Her fingers slid in and out of my pussy, pumping inside me then swirling over my clit to tease me. It felt even better than when she teased my nipples. She leaned down and kissed me again, kissed me like she wanted to devour my mouth again.

And then... I came. My first orgasm with a woman. Ok, my first orgasm from anyone other than my own fingers. Her mouth muffled my screams as she kept kissing me all the way through it. My hips lifted off the seat, my body contorting in pleasure, and I was so wet.

She pulled her fingers free of me and then sat back. I thought for sure she was going to climb over the center console and ravage me, so I grabbed the door handle and pulled away myself. "Let's go inside," I suggested, and opened the car door. She looked disappointed at first, and then looked like a lioness ready to pursue her prey.

I dashed to the door to the kitchen, giggling, and hit the garage button on the way. She was quickly behind me, laughing excitedly. I turned when I finally got to the living room and she was right behind me, breathing heavier, ready to grab me.

"You can't run away from me," she said, wrapping me in her arms and pushing me until we fell onto the couch. "I want your pretty pussy again." She was giggling like a drunk schoolgirl. We twisted and wrestled until I somehow ended up on top of her, between her legs. Her skirt was pushed up exposing the tops of her elastic-top hose and beautiful panties. Her hips were grinding up into my abdomen. She was so needy.

"Mommy, you're so dirty," I giggled softly, feeling the heat and wetness of her pussy come through her panties. I grabbed the edge of her panties and pulled them, indicating that I wanted them off. "Please?"

"Ok... take my panties off," she whispered, licking her lips excitedly. "Yes... let's get them off."

I sat back and pulled her panties off her long legs as she pointed them up towards the ceiling. Then she spread them for me, exposing herself to me.

"Look at that beautiful, puffy pussy," I said. "It's so pretty." I slid my fingers over her mons, feeling the little bit of hair she had at the top of her slit. Then then slid my fingertips down the sides of her labia. They were so engorged and spread. And I could see them shining with her wetness. "Oh my God... you're getting so wet."

I slid my fingers between her labia, sliding them up and down for a minute and then pushing deeper. Emmanuelle moaned softly, watching my fingers intently. They were very wet and I slid first one, then two into her pussy, watching them easily disappear. Her breathing changed to panting, as I toyed with her pussy. With my free hand, I slid my thumb over and around her clit, teasing it, too.

"Uh huh... uh huh, baby... yes... yes... that feels so good. Use your tongue, baby," she moaned. She was so fucking excited.

I bent forward, keeping my fingers inside her, and licked her clit with just the tip of my tongue at first, but then with more of it. I swirled my tongue over and around her clit and then sucked on it, making her shiver and shake. "It tastes so good... You like that?"

"Oh... I do, I do... that's so good, baby."

Encouraged, I licked more and moved faster both over her clit and in driving my fingers inside her. "Yes... yes," I whispered, so happy to have her pussy at last.

"Oh, that's it... that's it... oooooh," she moaned loudly, pinching and pulling her own nipples in pleasure as she ground up into my mouth. "Yes... yes!" She was practically screaming now, more excited than I'd ever seen anyone in my life. She grabbed my head with body hands and ground her pussy into my face. And then suddenly she was cumming, her juices pouring out onto my face and into my mouth. God, she was so wet!

As I pulled away, she sat up, and kissed me. "How did that feel?" I asked her.

She could barely even stop to talk to me. She kept kissing me over and over, driving her tongue into my mouth and licking her juices off my face. "That was... amazing... baby! Let me... taste. Let me... taste. I want to taste my pussy on your lips."

It seemed to take forever before she stopped kissing and licking my face and when she did, she seemed even more excited.

"I want to taste your pussy," she said, grabbing at my hips, tugging at my thin shorts and panties. It was hard to take them off because she was tugging so urgently, but they finally came free and she threw them across the room.

She started to slide off the couch so that she was sitting on the floor and leaning back against it. "You know what I'm going to do?" she asked, looking so devious.

"What?"

"Let me get under you. Like this. Go this way... go this way." She positioned me so that I was kneeling on the couch, facing the back, my knees on either side of her head, my pussy right above her face.

"You want me to sit on your face?" I asked.

"Yes... I do... I do... that should give me a good view... oh my God... just like that... uh huh!" She seemed to be admiring the view as she breathed heavily. "Oh, look at that," she whispered in awe.

I lowered my hips and first felt her hands grab my ass and hips, and then I felt her tongue. I was so open and so wet, and her tongue pushed deep inside me, licking, stabbing, fucking my pussy and clit.

"Uh huh... uh huh," she said softly. "You're so wet. And you taste so good! Oh, God I don't know what's come over me, but I want you so badly."

"Oh my God that feels so good!" I said, closing my eyes to feel the pleasure as much as I could. "Yes! Yes your tongue feels so good on my little pussy. God, you're pushing it so deep inside me. Please don't stop."

Suddenly I felt something I never expected. Her tongue slid over and around my asshole. It felt to wrong... so dirty... and so wonderful! "Oh! Oh fuck yeah!" I nearly screamed.

"Asshole!" she giggled.

"Oh keep doing that," I said, loving her every touch. "It feels so fucking good."

"Fuck yeah!" she said, without missing a lick. "I want to taste that beautiful ass!"

"Don't stop... you're gonna make me cum mommy," I moaned. God, I was right there on the edge of my orgasm and her tongue was raking over my clit. "Oh... right there... uh... uh."

"Mmmm, there it is," Emmanuelle moaned as I came in her mouth. "Good girl!"

"Oh my God!" I panted, my body shaking. Oh my God she made me cum again! I fell onto the back of the couch, raising my pussy from her ravenous mouth. I was breathing so hard, my pussy was throbbing and my body shaking from my orgasm.

"Baby... I'm... we're not done, baby," I heard her say. I felt her hands on me, pulling me and letting me fall onto the couch so that I was laying on my back. She looked so sexy... and still so needy.

She kicked one leg over mine so that we were scissored and pushed her hips forward until her pussy was pressing into mine. "I wanna make you cum with like this. Grinding against you," she said as if desperate to feel something against her pussy again.

She grabbed my leg and held it to her chest as she pressed her pussy against mine, pressing her her wetness into mine.

"I can feel how hot and wet you are," she said. "You feel so amazing."

"Your pussy is throbbing." I could feel it against me, so hot and wet. I'd never felt anything like this before.

"You want it, don't you?" she said, as if suddenly worried. "I'm sorry baby, but I can't stop. I..."

"Yes, oh my God," I said, interrupting her. "I really want it! Fuck me, mommy."

"Ok... ok... There we go." And with that, she starting grinding her pussy against me, our clits mashing and grinding together. It felt amazing!

"Fuck yes... oh I love that," I whispered, looking up at her. God, she was the most beautiful woman in the world. Her makeup was a mess, her face sweaty... her breasts and nipples swollen with desire, bouncing with every thrust. I didn't know she even knew about all this stuff. I wondered if she'd been with a woman before.

"Oh God, I love the way that feels," she said, moaning. She moved her hips faster and pressed against me harder. She was really getting close.

"Show me you can make me cum," I said, reaching up and pinching her nipple. Her body shook as if by an electric shock. I wondered what all that oil had done to her. Was it changing her? Was it permanent?

"Mmmm, that's good. That's a good girl," she whispered, her ass thrusting so fast now.

"Not until I cum," I said, feeling her get much closer to her orgasm than I. "Hold it."

"Baby? Baby?" she panted, looking down at me desperately.

Then I looked up at her as I felt my own pussy begin to burst and growled. "Cum for me, mommy!"

"Yes! Yes!" she yelled, closing her eyes and giving in to the pleasure finally. "That's it." Her hips continue to grind as I felt her pussy spasm, her juices gush out into mine. Fuck, she was so hot!

Even after that, she still had some kind of energy. I was about out of gas, but she was acting like she was just getting started, and just couldn't stop ravaging my body. I wasn't sure I was going to live through this.

*****

It was dark when I woke up. Emmanuelle was laying behind me on the couch, playing with my hair. I was so tired from all the orgasms and I was pretty sure my pussy was going to take a month to heal. I felt her warm breath against my neck and felt her hard nipples press into my back as her body spooned against mine. Her arm was over mine, sometimes playing with my hair, and sometimes playing with my nipples.

It was late. The sun had gone down a long time ago and now there was just the whispers of light from the street lamps coming in the front windows lighting up the room.

I moved slightly and she knew I was awake. "I love you mom," I whispered in the dark.

"I love you, too, baby," she whispered back. Her mouth was right beside my ears and the combination of her breathing, the feel of her against my back, and her teasing fingers on my nipples was driving me crazy. "Baby... I... I know this was so wrong," she said. I didn't say a word. I wouldn't even know what to say. I drugged her. I intentionally made her do this with that oil. She had no control over what happened in the end. "But... can you please do this again? I mean... we can't tell anyone and your father can't find out."

I smiled, the happiest I've ever been. The woman that I'd fallen in love with the day she married my dad those many years ago... the woman that I'd fantasized about so many times... the woman I lusted over... and the woman I'd love to be around every second of every day... wants to be with me.

"I want to do it again, too," I whispered back and felt her hold me even tighter and kiss my neck and head.

*****

"Clean the floorboards, will you?" Zack asked.

"On it," Jenn said, opening the back door. She'd grabbed the vacuum hose and turned on the suction. She opened the back door of the little four-door sedan, noting how clean it really was. This was one of their easier jobs of car detailing. She noticed some trash on the floor and reached down to pick it up. She didn't want anything that big getting sucked up into the hose and jamming the vacuum again.

It was a rubber glove, she noticed and lifted it up. It was a little wet and she could feel it on her fingers. She tossed the glove into the trash bin nearby and then noticed the liquid felt... oily. She moved it around on her fingertips, feeling it lubricate them, as she looked at it. It was clear... so it didn't look like it would stain her shirt or anything. And the more she rubbed it, the more it seemed to absorb into her skin.

And then felt something more. Her body was starting to... tingle... and feel excited. She shook her head and put it aside. She had work to do. She looked down to make sure there was no more trash and then vacuumed up the dirt. After she finished the passenger side, she accidentally held the vacuum too close to her shirt... too close to her breast. And as if in slow motion, she looked down and moved the nozzle forward, capturing her shirt... and breast... and nipple in the suction and moaned. She pulled it free after a moment and sat back, breathing heavily. God that felt amazing!

Zack closed the front door on the passenger side, having finished the front interior. He saw Jenn sitting back and wondered if she was done.

"Jenn? You done?" he asked, waking her from her daze.

She looked up at him and her eyes stopped at his crotch. She licked her lips. She'd known Zack for four months now... and not once did she even have an inkling of wanting to have sex with him. And now... now it was all she could think about.

"Yeah... I think..." she said and started crawling forward the few feet between them.

"Jenn?" he said, looking down at her as her hands grabbed his jeans and moved higher.

"I'm feeling really good, Zack," she said, licking her lips while she reached out and started unfastening his jeans.