Stable Boy Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"His tongue!" Miss Worthing laughed derisively. "What can an infant like him know about using his tongue?"

"I tell you, he's a natural. I bet his prick ain't so bad either." Mrs Johnson replied.

"His prick! Don't tell me you tried that as well! Anyway boys his age have no staying power. As soon as you get started it's squirt, squirt, 'Sorry, Mistress, I couldn't help it' and it's all over. Give me a real man any day, one with a bit of self control."

"OK, I'll admit, I didn't try his prick but I bet he's got far more self control than you're suggesting." Mrs Johnson retorted.

"You bet? Really? Name your terms." Miss Worthing seemed amused. It was clear that this was not the first wager of this kind between the two women.

"OK, you have five minutes to make him come – any way you want. If, as you claim, it's squirt, squirt, 'Sorry, Mistress', then I'll go sub to you all day tomorrow from dropping the girls at school until it's time to pick them up again. If, as I contend, he's got more self control than that then you go sub to me for the same period. Agreed?" Mrs Johnson said.

"Any way I want. Easy, peasy, lemon, squeezy!" Miss Worthing laughed. "Just let me at him."

Jim's mind was whirling. As to whether he could control himself or not he hardly knew; it wasn't going to be easy, what with all the pent up frustration inside him. As to whether he wanted to control himself was another matter. He would far rather serve these two women than have anything to do with Amanda and her friends and, if he were to have any chance of this then self control seemed to be important. On the other hand, if he did control himself then he was, effectively, condemning Miss Worthing to a day's submission to Mrs Johnson and he was sure that Miss Worthing would take this out on him. In the end pride made the decision. Miss Worthing had dismissed him so derisively and he wanted, nay needed, to show that he was more than some mere infant.

Miss Worthing took the chained key from around her neck and beckoned Jim to come and stand next to her. She unlocked the cage and, immediately, Jim's penis sprung to attention, stiff and proud and free at last.

"I'll grant you he's quite nicely built; I don't like them too large and he's good and plump but, I mean, look at him. I haven't even started and he's as stiff as a board. He'll never make one minute, let alone five." Miss Worthing said.

Mrs Johnson had taken off her watch and was staring at it intently. Then, with a 'ready, five, four three, two, one go!' she counted Miss Worthing in. Reached out and holding Jim's penis with the tips of her fingers she gently rubbed his foreskin back and forth over his glans. Jim gritted his teeth and stared into the distance. This was going to be hard, very hard, but, somehow, Miss Worthing dismissive stance was helping, was spurring him on. Whereas Mrs Johnson, yesterday, doing the same thing, had been deeply erotic, there was something mechanical about this which made it easier to fight.

By the one minute mark, as announced by Mrs Johnson, Jim was trying to remember the complete periodic table of elements, anything to keep him distracted. After that he moved on to home grounds of the Premiership football clubs. By two minutes Miss Worthing started to get desperate and her previously subtle movements changed to a hard pumping with her fist wrapped around his shaft. Ironically this made it easier as Jim found this less erotic than the previous more sensual movements. Even so he'd moved on from the Premiership to the Championship and was trying to remember whether Preston played at Deepdale or not. With one minute to go Miss Worthing's desire to win overtook her dominant ways and she rolled over on the sun longer and took the tip of Jim's penis in her mouth. Here Jim was saved by his own submissive nature. Whilst the physical sensations were nothing short of wonderful it felt wrong, very wrong, for a magnificent woman like Miss Worthing to be performing such a degrading act on someone as unworthy as him. Even so he was right on the edge when, with a whoop of 'I win! I win! I win!' Mrs Johnson announced that he had, indeed, survived the five minutes.

"Pleugh!" Miss Worthing spat out Jim's penis. "Got, I never thought the runt had it in him."

"Told you so. Told you so." Mrs Johnson chanted with childlike glee. "I knew he could do it. What a good little puppy. Here, we'll never get him back in his penis cage in this state. Why don't I show you how it's done?"

"Whatever." Miss Worthing replied.

"Here puppy, come to Mistress." Mrs Johnson said and Jim turned so that he was facing Mrs Johnson's sun lounger. "Now, does puppy want to come for Mistress?"

Jim barked once.

"Good, puppy, good, good, puppy." Mrs Johnson continued as she took a serviette from the lunch tray and, taking his penis in her other hand, started the same sensual milking motions she had used yesterday. "Good, puppy, come for Mistress."

With a shudder that ran through his entire being Jim finally succumbed, pumping great globules of sperm into the waiting serviette.

"There, that's better, now, off you go." Mrs Johnson said as his penis returned to flaccid. "You've been such a good little puppy I think you can go without this for the afternoon. Run away now, I'll see you tomorrow."

Unable to believe his luck Jim left, racing back to the stables. Naked or not, a few hours without the cage was bliss, sheer bliss. He had no doubt that he would pay for it one way or another before the day was through. After all Miss Worthing would have to return his clothes before the junior girls arrived at three o'clock but, until then, he was in heaven.

12