Stacy Puma Ch. 01: Indian Giver

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly, to her right a woman got up from her chair and prepared to leave. Stacy froze fearful of being busted. This woman didn't even look her way. Stacy sighed loudly and looked over at the guy holding her bag. He motioned her to continue while looking smug that he held all the cards.

As she continued her insertions the Guy stood up and walked about. Studying the remaining ten inhabitants. The guy that he had walked in with sat a mere ten feet from where Stacy was playing. He had chatted with the other man before entering. He seemed pretty laid back. Deciding to approach the guy he filled him in on the girl and showed him his captured cell photo. The guy swiftly looked behind him. All he saw of her was her kneecaps behind the desk and chair.

Together the men formed a plan. One walked back the way he came. The other stepping around from the other direction. Stacy was caught off guard as both men stood next to her. Looking up she nearly pissed in her seat. The second man winked at her and motioned not to stop. She whimpered and continued. The bad part was Stacy was very close to cumming. It was difficult containing her moans.

As she thrust her toy harder into her pussy the two men moved in to grab her chair. Scooting it and her more out into the open. She could easily be seen by the other people. This made her stiffen up and fret for her safety. The men paced about her with encouragement. She followed their steps with pleading eyes. This was incredible. Their assistance was more than she could hope for. Still, could she finish without crying out?

Increasing her efforts she utilizes her fingertips to massage her clit. That wasn't helping her remain quiet. If anything she whimpered harder. Watching the men move closer yet again they nudged her chair further toward a pair of young men studying together. She was facing them perfectly. Less than seven feet away. The only problem was that now she was out of her paid viewers eye contact.

Her bag holder realized her hesitance and swiftly went to grab her laptop unplugging it an moving it to another desk. The battery maintained their viewing pleasure without interruption. He went so far as to move the cam from her playing posture over to the men she was facing. They hadn't a clue what she was doing.

The second guy returned to her side holding a large book. Lifting it high over his head for her to see he smirked. Her jaw dropped. Her heart stopped. Just not her insertions. She was closing in on an orgasm. The man evilly dropped the book on to the tile below. Its impact was deafening. The sudden sound made the two men look behind them. Their eyes bulged at Stacy's show. Grinning from ear to ear.

They weren't the only people to look her way. Everyone had. Not a one called for the Librarians to report her adventure. She was in awe of their appreciation. Gathering closer to support her the group offered their applause through whispers.

"Cum hard Honey." A woman leaned on the desk to her right.

Another man nodded and adds, "Wish I was that toy."

Stacy lost her mind. Her moans couldn't be kept in. Seeing this the man who had moved her laptop lifted from the desk and poised the webcam to perfectly capture her gusher. She conceals her cries as best she could. It would be a struggle. Her viewers were blown away. Perfection.

He hands her the laptop as she convulses. She nearly loses her grip on it. From her seat she reads her fan mail. It amazed her how well received her trial run had been. Thanking them verbally she shuts the webcam off with a blow kiss goodbye.

"Better get dressed." The bag holder brings her attire holding out her skirt first. She stands up and admires her audience.

"Wow! None of you are calling the Cops?"

They each offer their praise for her boldness. One even tells her, "Everyone's a freak these days. Keep on doing what you're doing."

"I'm shocked the Librarians didn't come running when I had my orgasm."

The bag holder chuckles as she zips up her skirt then claims her shirt.

"Why are you laughing at me?"

"Nothing. Danielle there is the Librarian."

Stacy bulges her eyes at the woman who had told her to "Cum hard Honey". She points at her with disbelief. The woman nods with a playful expression. Stacy dropped her jaw.

"No harm done Sweetheart. I for one like that type of thing. My Husband and I are Swingers. Now if anybody had complained I might have had to sneak you out of here in a hurry."

"Does that mean I can come back and put on more shows?" Stacy winks.

"I'm open to that possibility. But, be prepared in case someone does object."

Stacy eyes her bag holder as she folds her cloak into her bag.

"You mentioned that you wanted to help me. Are you serious?"

"I'll give you my cell number. Let me know."

"That would be cool. Thank you. All of you."

He goes to his desk and jots down his number, returning it to her before she could leave. Looking at it she reads his name.

"Thanks again "Xander". I love that name."

"What's yours? I know it's not just "ApacheSlut".

"Stacy." She smiles devilishly, "Stacy Puma." She leaves him with a scratching, "RowwwR!"

Xander Coyne nodded with a smirk.

"We might just need to play Cowboys and Indians."

He realized then that he needed to go jerk off.

The Totem in his pants was tall.

12