Stacy Puma Ch. 05: Bourbon Cowboy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Topless she pinched her nipples with a playful smile toward the webcam held steady by Xander. She then paraded to her next target. Lifting her left leg she let him unzip her suede fringe knee high boot. Removing it she left her sock on. Another man is encouraged to remove her right boot. Showing the camera her tits shaking freely she blows them a kiss and moves on.

With Joseph's help Xander carried his laptop and camera closer. Ever so slowly to avoid shaking the camera too much. He wanted a closer view of her striptease. Reaching a table with three men and a woman they make room for the laptop.

She swayed about giving them time to settle. Once noting stability she wiggles up to another standing participant and nestles her ass against his crotch. Taking his hands around her she locates his fingers over the snap of her jeans. He unbuttons them as she eyes the camera with lust. Once undone her zipper is lowered revealing her lower tummy. Still against him she places her hands along her hips and waddles her jeans down to her toes. Bending over until she could step out of them. Her bare ass rubbing over his crotch the entire time. She felt his hands roam her hips and the small of her back. Once out of her jeans she was totally nude. After a swift assist she pulls her suede boots back on as he held her hips. He didn't want her to lose balance. Nor leave his erection uncovered. Protecting her feet from any possibility of broken glass. Comfort zone needed.

Once naked Stacy dances about letting the men caress her all over. Squeezing her breasts. Kissing her nipples. It was all about the wolf calls. From every corner of the room the wolves howled their approval. Stacy Puma had to rub the wetness between her legs. Taunting men by planting her dampened fingertips into their mouths. It was erotic as hell.

Xander looks back at Joseph to type, "Next challenger" in the chatroom. Bartender Edie would bring her a shot of Bourbon as they waited.

Once his mission was over and he read OBEY ME SLUT he yells at Stacy.

"Guy wants you to bust out some big dicks and stroke them."

Stacy hears her command and again blows the camera her love. Prancing about in a spinning dance she reaches down and grabs the concealed erections of every guy standing there. To her shock more men moved in to enjoy the teasing. She was surrounded by twelve men waiting for her attentions. She guides them not to block the viewers from watching. One by one she unbuckled belts. Lowered zippers. Then moved to the next participant, leaving them to pull out their cocks on their own. Twelve cocks wagging became fourteen. She then made a swift dance to fan her fingers across every single cock ready and waiting. It was her way of offering them hope. Fluttering her fingers at her audience she returns to the men and one by one stroked their beasts while standing in front of them. Going so far as to crouch before a few and slowly grip their balls. Her eyes looking up at them with a needy expression.

While she greeted her fans Edie the waitress rolled up with a cart normally used for cleaning tables. She leans toward Xander and offers him a solution to his desire to capture a more intimate show for the viewers. With Joseph's help they moved the laptop on to the cart and rolled closer amongst her cadre of warriors. Awkwardly this allowed Xander to hold his webcam right over her face so that her audience could observe her emotions. Poising the camera to see her stroking each guy with devotion. Their erections of every size, shape, and tint. She would even cork screw their crowns to hear the men groan with desire.

Xander looks back at Joseph to type "Next challenge."

Stacy would down another shot of Bourbon.

The second OBEY ME SLUT pops up he recites their request.

"They want to see some blowjobs."

Stacy knew that was coming. Psyching herself out as she stroked their shafts tighter. It was distracting for everyone involved with Xander tailing her every move. But, the men wanted what she was granting so they overlooked it as best as he could.

Cam poised beside Stacy she fondles the cock in front of her and softly moves her right cheek to caress his girth across it. Flesh on flesh she could feel his throbbing blood flow. Eying the camera sensually with steamy big brown eyes she expresses her determination to make her audience jerk off in the distance over and over again.

Turning her attention to her mission at hand she plants her current targets beast directly over her face. Rolling his foreskin across her lips. Back and forth parting her lips each time. Leaning lower she nuzzles his balls, his cock on her forehead. Soft sensual pecks kissed his scrotum before her tongue molds across his fullness. With one mighty departure her tongue slid all the way up his cock until she reached the top. With a stunning gaze that Xander had to capture from above her she compressed her lips around his crown and inch by inch swallowed his seven inch monster. Offering five dedicated thrusts to her throat she kisses his crown and crawls to his neighbor. Cock after cock met her mouth with eagerness. She would even just sit there with her mouth wide and let the man himself guide it in and fuck her face slowly.

Fourteen cocks became twenty two.

Her time on the clock was running out. Joseph's friend Fred had monitored her cellphone timer. Showing it to Xander he tapped his wrist to inform her. She was lost in giving head but took a breath to tell him, "Fill the piggy bank."

Xander motioned to Fred to replace him holding the camera, taking the cell from him. He then shows the camera her timer running out in three minutes. From there he stepped to the laptop and typed.

"Another hour is $500.00 more. Everyone in?"

The bank account filled up faster than Stacy's throat. Xander was blown away. Typing "Thanks Fellas. Next challenge?"

An immediate OBEY ME SLUT pings in.

Joseph looked over Xander's shoulder then called out, "Let the guys fuck your face harder."

Stacy had her mouth full at the time then stopped to reach her hands up toward her host. Placing his hands on the back of her head she moved her own hands behind her back holding them there by the wrist. Almost as if their prisoner. She didn't want to interfere with the man's fun.

With a rallying wolf call at the top of his lungs he force fucked her face roughly for ten whole thrusts before releasing her. She shuffled on her knees to her next target. Fred panned the camera to capture his mad thrusts into her jaw. His balls slapping her chin loudly. Stacy's nose and eyes began to water. She did her best to give her audience a sense of her control loss. Something she hated losing. Yet, knew it was just for the show itself.

Ten more cocks destroyed her throat. Each one pulling out in a web of her built up saliva. Finally she had to rest. Kneeling sheepishly for the camera she licks her lips.

"Next command?" Joseph types. This time Bartender Edie brought her two shots of Bourbon. Laughing she downed them and wiped her mouth on her arm. That was five shots. It was going to her head slowly.

Her next OBEY ME SLUT requested that she works the room.

"This guy wants you to work the bar. Break out every dick in here."

Smiling with a look of "Oh boy!" Stacy stands up and curls her finger for Fred to follow her with the camera. Her wiggling ass leads him to the table they had placed the laptop earlier. Crouching in front of a seated man he turns in his chair and lets her unzip his fly. Dragging his cock out she strokes his five incher then swallows it for a simple five thrusts. She then moves to the man next to him and does the same. Guys all around the room still had their hands jerking as they watched her. Fred took a moment to establish their behavior in a quick scan of the bar. Even in areas that she hadn't visited were pulling dicks out into the open.

Xander realized that too. A mental count led him to conclude forty guys were palming themselves. He was blown away by what this girl was doing. Creating a mass frenzy of testosterone.

After all three men Stacy reached the lone woman at the table. Looking up at her she recognized her immediately.

"Hey Pepper." The woman was in her early 30's. She used to date Griffin years ago. Pepper herself wasn't Apache. She was Cheyenne living among them. Home sweet home.

"Crazy bitch." Pepper sneered then stood up lifting her skirt and peeling her black thong aside revealing a stunning pussy shrouded by thick black hair. Cart rolled closer Fred followed her with the camera. Seeing Pepper reveal her cunt he looked back at Joseph and Xander. Everyone wanted to see what happened next.

"Crazy like a fox. You know what they say when we get cornered." Stacy winked.

"Attack?"

Stacy took a deep breath and stormed in. Her mouth lowered to eat at Pepper's pussy. Tugging her labia ferociously. Inserting two fingers up inside the woman. Gasping at Stacy's feeding frenzy Pepper nearly fell over. Three minutes later Stacy bit the woman's clit and nudged herself away. Moving on Stacy stands up and slaps Pepper on the ass. That was over and done. The Cheyenne beauty was pulled into her man's lap as they laughed.

Prancing about Stacy would give lap dances and let the men paw her up. Even those with their dicks out and pointing toward the sky. Her hand would at least stroke them for a few moments. If straddling them face to face her pussy would press their cocks forward and she would roll her labia over it to get them riled up. Wolf calls every time.

Men would suck on her nipples. Occasionally allowing two mouths to feed on her breasts at once. Each time eying the webcam with lust and sensuality. The Bourbon was kicking in hard. She was getting sloppy in her steps. Xander monitored her movements but let her carry on.

Even though a "Next challenge" wasn't asked for Joseph heard a ping. This persons OBEY ME SLUT was easier than most.

"Ride the Bull." He yells out.

Wolf calls howled in force as Stacy crawled from a lap and shuffled along toward the padded flooring around the Electronic Bull. Guys had to help her up into the saddle. She was feeling really good. The man who had held her cowboy hat returns it for her to wear. She puts it on the wolf calls at the top of her longs.

Before anyone could start the bull Xander raced to her side leaving Joseph and Fred to run the camera and laptop. To everyones shock especially Stacy's Xander stripped out of his clothes and stood proud. His nine inch behemoth cock dangling full strength and impressive. Every woman in the bar let out their own wolf calls as support. Beating his chest Xander crawls up behind the laughing Apache Princess and feels his cock slide up her spine as he moved as close as possible to her.

"Watch that Sequoia back there. I haven't driven you insane enough yet."

Before they could ride Edie moves in with two more shots. This wasn't Bourbon. Regardless they downed it with nasty expressions thereafter.

"What the fuck was that?" Xander coughs.

"Peyote." Edie chuckles, "Have fun Paleface."

Stacy leers over her shoulder, "Ohh, hell. Insanity here you come."

Xander winced. With a deafening howl he yells, "Let's do this."

The bull begins bucking faster and faster. They held on tightly. Laughing with each toss about. Stacy waves her hand to slow it down. Once the bull barely moves she does her best to turn her body around. She needed help. Once in position she scooted so close to Xander his balls smashed up within her labia. Her hands grip his pop can sized girth. He looked into her eyes and saw hearts popping all around him. Stacy stuck her tongue.

"Hold on tight." She winked.

The bull increased its bucking throwing them about. He held on for both of them as she stroked his cock. It was difficult but Stacy was on a mission. Every time they nearly fell off the bull slowed up to give them a chance to get ready again. Her hands jerked him off rapidly while it slowed. Once it bucked harder it was a tug and hold on for dear life situation.

Wolf calls stormed the room non stop.

In five minutes time Xander Coyne handed Stacy another shot. Not Bourbon. Not Peyote. More cum than she had ever seen. Torpedo after torpedo fired between them. Coating both of their stomachs. Including Stacy's underside of her tits.

The crowd went insane. Dicks were firing all around the room. Pepper the Cheyenne beauty fucked her Man at the table.

Cock after cock shot to wolf calls.

Exhausted Xander slid off on to the mats below. His head was spinning. The neon lights around him moving.

Stacy held on better and let guys help her to the mat. Stepping over Xander she leaves him to his psychedelic pay off.

Stumbling to her webcam she noted her audiences response. However their time ran out. Alcohol and the Peyote were making her eyes blur out. She blew kisses and said goodbye. Telling them to look for her soon.

Once the laptop is closed it was show over.

Patting Joseph and Fred on their cheeks she slurs her words.

"Carry this slut over to Roland."

The two men pick her up and haul her to the bar where Roland sat. His favorite chair behind the bar. Hoisting her to sit on the bar top she manages to turn herself around dangling her legs over the edge as she had earlier. Pointing at him groggily Stacy chuckles.

"Told you I would be back." She gives him two thumbs up.

Roland Moody stood from his chair and moved between her legs. Rubbing them as before. Grimacing at cum droplets all over her he reached for a bar towel and wiped her clean. Stacy rolled some cum on her fingers and tasted it, licking her hand.

"The Paleface tastes good." She giggles.

Once cleaned up Roland returned his hands to her thighs.

"Our Fore Fathers would be firing arrows into the sky."

She reaches to her inner thigh pointing at her triangular pubes, "I have an arrowhead. I just need an arrow."

Her pouty tone baby like under the influence of the booze and drug. Roland squinted at her beauty. Her eyes dancing. Beguiling.

His thumbs moved between her legs as she watched his face. Her right hand reaching out to palm his cheek.

"I love my Godfather."

"I love you too, Goddaughter."

Her vision dims and she whimpers, "Who's idea was it for the Peyote?"

"Mine! Rest well."

His thumbs bury inside her pussy forcing her to slip back at the sensation. On her back atop the bar she leans her head over the other side. Joseph and Fred stood there waiting. Her hands reaching out to clutch their shirts.

"I love you guys too." She huffs barely conscious.

Roland waited until she went totally limp before removing his thumbs.

"Bring her into the back room."

Roland Moody was the Law.

Xander Coyne was still laying on the mat at the base of the bull. His body was numb. He remained there twitching and freaking out at the lights. Uncaring as time ticked away. The ceiling was beautiful. Like an etch a sketch squiggling about. It was certainly entertaining. Who knew rafters could move like that.

After closing time he was still there. Having been touched and caressed against his will by numerous women. Young and old. Their laughter making he himself giggle like a girl. Strangely enough he got more aroused by the elder women. Missing teeth were cool. Why was he hearing drums beating? Was that his heart? Or, the Indian's serenading him?

His brain was fried.

"Night Cowboy."

Edie Beartooth knelt down patting his cheek. At least she covered him up.

The Indian print blanket was warm.

And, itchy. Eying his erection under the blanket laughing at his first thought.

"Is that a Teepee?"

12