Stacy Puma Ch. 06: Peyote Ugly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her mind exploded. Body convulsing. Screams that rattle the windows.

Pings heard Joseph directs their challenges.

"Treat her rougher."

Roland tosses Joseph a flogger and motions him to move behind her. Rearing back Joseph lashes her ass repeatedly. Then up her spine and shoulders. Along her ribcage. The backs of her legs and upper thighs. She grew red all over in her spasm. Stacy had a second orgasm. Body twitching for her fans to admire.

Shutting down the current Roland disconnected her in a hurry and put those toys away.

"Lower her and untie her."

The group moves carefully to avoid camera contact and removes her bonds. Falling limply to her knees and hands Roland gripped her violently by the hair and drug her stumbling frame toward the back of the room. There rested a large heavy tree trunk table. Atop it was a tiny gold ring with a chain attached to a collar. Forcing her over it he removed her turquoise choker and placed the collar around her neck in its place. Her face hovering three inches from the smooth table top. He then bound her wrists behind her back with rope. Legs nudged apart and shackled to thin chain hooks on the base of the table. The trunk was all one piece. As if freshly cut and hauled in to use. It still had bark on it.

As Joseph and Fred moved the laptop and webcam Fred immediately showed off her predicament. Roland stroked his cock back in full force before entering her pussy from behind. Then gripping her long raven hair abruptly. His pounding made her throat jumpstart another round of screams. Fred primed to watch her face.

She took this chance to talk to her audience through shrill cries.

"Show me some love. I need it."

Pings heard. Voices over the laptop speaker as well. Her band of followers heard to be jerking off in the distance. Every single one of them. Calling her names. Begging for rougher.

"You heard them Lawman. Fuck that pussy." She snarls.

Roland Moody slapped her ass violently his entire ride. Her hair pulled until she cums again around his dick. The flood this round made his decision final. Roland Moody pulled out of her just in time to jet his reservoir of milk across her ass. Rearing back in his final drops he roars.

"EVERYONE FUCKS THIS SLUT!"

Fred observes Stacy wink at him through her wild strands of hair. He literally reaches in to remove her sweaty strands to show her beautiful eyes. She sneers at him and snaps her teeth toward his fingers. The Puma was hungry.

Behind her Roland stepped aside to let each of his henchmen take turns on that juicy pussy. Virgil hated himself for it but he took a turn. He would live with it. The six men who had entered late cum all over her legs and ass. Stacy giving her audience the loudest sincerest symphony of moans and screams her throat could offer.

Six down, Joseph dropped his pants and moved in for the kill. Laughing he sticks a finger in her ass hole the entire time he fucked her.

"EEEEYAWWWW!" He thrust hard into her, "It's on like Donkey Kong."

Hearing his Donkey impersonation she burst out laughing. Eying the webcam she whispers.

"He really is an Ass."

Cumming loud and gravelly Joseph pulled away and peppered her thighs from the side. This left only Fred. Passing the webcam off he disrobes before making a change. He crawled up on the stump table top in front of her. The large ring with chain attached was big enough to accommodate his girth. Laughing out loud he brags, "This is my cock ring." He then pulled her mouth down to suck his dick. Holding the back of her head to make her gag. In minutes he cums in her mouth for a viewership delight. Pulling out in a web of saliva and jizz.

Over the computer the Apache nation heard dozens of White Folk cumming like crazy. It was an online gangbang. Their words loud and clear how much they wanted to fuck ApacheSlut. The verbal assault made Stacy lick her lips toward the camera. As things calmed Stacy spoke to her fans.

"If the money is right I'll let you guys be in future webcam shows."

Beguiling with a pair of bright brown eyes she shows them her mouth full of Fred's cum. The offer was out there. It would prove interesting in the future.

As she continued flirting the Apache nation behind her heard the door to the room slam wide open. Loud and clumsily. Looking toward the commotion Roland squints.

"The Cavalry has arrived."

Stacy unaware looks up from her confinement. Were more Men going to fuck her?

Chuckling Roland released Stacy from her bonds and helps her wobbly form to rise and look back. The camera following her reaction. Dropping to her knees she posed like a stalking cat. Garrett who had the webcam, raced in front of her to capture her feral facial features. Stacy Puma practiced her best performance with every shuffled prowl. Reaching the intruder Garrett showed the audience her prey.

Xander Coyne had pawed his way into the room to save Stacy. The Peyote not letting up on him as easily as it had Stacy. Collapsed on his back he tilts his head back to see her coming toward him. In a strange flash in his mind he actually envisioned a true Cougar stalking him. He sighs at her arrival. Stunned to see her crawl over him he looks up to see her pussy. It lowered directly over his mouth muffling him. From her perch she leans over Xander and sucks his nine inch monstrosity to full on Toho. Her fingers massaging his balls.

Xander did his best to eat her pussy. Ignoring the cum of the Apache nation entering his taste buds. Once Stacy nurtured him through the Peyote's symptoms she crawls off of his face and turns around. Her hips now smothering his cock. Laying over him with palms reaching out to claim his hands she curls her fingers through his.

"I think you're insane enough now."

Using only her thighs she locates Xander's crown. Easing the beast within her jaw drops for him to witness. She was so beautiful he thought. She had to roll her eyes back at the thickness of Xander. His was by far the biggest cock she had ever encountered. It was probably that fear which made her make him wait.

No longer.

Rearing upward she sits on his cock and winces Gyrating for the webcam she gave up on it. Her attentions solely on Xander. This cock was her top priority. Up and down she rode him. Titties bouncing madly. Her head reared back at the intensity. This was for Xander.

As her moans echoed Xander was coming down from the Peyote. He could only lay there and watch her stunning body reel on top of him. It was like a war dance. Knuckles clenched together for intimacy. Shaking his head he saw those pesky hearts floating around her. Suddenly, he jerks, hearing an Indian war cry. Tiny little arrows were piercing and popping the little floating hearts until these fade. Fucking Peyote.

Screaming at the top of her lungs she cums hard. Along with her screams Xander in his fever howls.

The Wolves in the room joined him.

Exhausted Stacy falls forward and kisses Xander hard on the lips. Swallowing his tongue with passion. Her commitment lasting ten minutes. By then Joseph had signed her online room off.

Roland motions the wolves out giving them time alone. He left Stacy's cell beside her to expose her earnings.

Recovering Xander rolls her over on to her back and fucks her once more.

He had to let her know he was in control.

She let him think that.

After an hour of love making was over? She tied Xander up and flogged him.

Biting him all over.

Leaving teeth marks.

Clawing him with her nails.

Scratching her name into his ass cheek.

"PUMA WAS HERE."

She left him hanging and grabbed a beer.

Only Roland was in the bar.

"You raped me Chief."

"Complaining?"

"Naw! You were pretty good Old Man."

Pouring her own draft she cozies up to sit in his lap. He hugged her from behind and nuzzled her neck. She embraced it with a sigh before swigging her beer.

"I made you $3000.00." He exhales.

"Saw that. Want half?"

He rubs his chin on her shoulder. It was his original intention. She was too special to him to be that cruel.

"Buy the Whiteman Pancakes."

"We should do this again." She wipes her chin after a healthy swallow of her drat beer.

"You liked the bondage."

"Should have been rougher on me."

"Next time."

Patting him on the cheek she pulls away.

"Baby's crying. Better change his diaper."

Roland Moody grabs her by the wrist forcing a gaze.

"Go home to your Brother."

His words made her set her beer on the bar. Studying her reaction Moody let it go.

Stacy clawed her nails at him with a hiss then left him behind.

At the open door she yelled at the top of her lungs.

"SHUT UP ALREADY. I'M COMING."

Roland Moody finished her beer in silence.

12