Stacy Puma Ch. 11: Spanish Fly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Briefly, as Xander Coyne entered Professor Sonoma's phone number into his cell he nearly tripped on the sidewalk. Grumbling and looking back at it he felt stupid. On his way to his brothers Land Rover he hears his cell buzz before he could even pocket it.

Stopping on the walkway he looks at his phone spotting a text. Eye brows peaking he chuckles, "Dang! Penelope works fast."

Reading the text he mutters, "I thought you might like to see a map of the work site."

"Sure." He puckers at a stand still.

A picture arrives post haste. Opening it he flares his eyes. It was a photo of Professor Sonoma's cleavage up close with the words, "Mountains are high. Lots of crevices to fall into. Hold on tight or lose your balance. The Fall would be horrible."

Whistling he at first looks to the blue sky above then a swift leer back at the Building. He types back, "I'll pack my mountain climbing gear."

Standing there in the harsh sun he receives another text. This time Maria sending him a photo of her pussy wide open. Fingers burrowed within it. A large X written in lipstick on her hand. Her text saying, "Dig site is here. Where all the dirty work gets done."

"Morning until sundown. I'll be there." Xander chuckles.

Her final text reads, "Sundown until morning. We do have work to get done."

Accompanied by a winking Emoji. "I'll be in touch. Goodbye Mr. Coyne."

He decides not to answer back. Playing hard to get. Yeah right. Penelope Cruz. Good God almighty.

He hadn't even thought of Stacy Puma.

Boulder Library.

"Here goes. Apache on a vision quest." Stacy tells her audience then focuses her webcam on the expanse of the Library. Gently nervous she stands up and begins her journey. Braving the wide open spaces.

Her stroll innocent at first to examine the new eyes upon her. Everyone in sight was smiling and offering either thumbs up or blushes. Nobody was feeling offended. Not even the females. Brock like Xander did in Denver took the initiative to keep her safe. She loved the fact so many guys were willing to assist her. Ulterior motives for sure. Still, whatever helped make her shows badass.

Brock walked around keeping an eye on the Librarian. Choosing to bring in some necessary help. Just in case. He knew one of the girls pretty well. Approaching her he asks her to go keep the Librarian company. Keep his attention away from the room. She agreed.

Watching Stacy was amazing. She was going from table to table shaking hands. Letting guys rub her butt. Choosing to even sit in a girls lap. That led to a brief kiss. The girl beet red but willing. So much fun. The guys around them marveling at their behavior.

Standing Stacy flutters her fingers toward her webcam to let them know she was still with them. Her tour then switching to another table. Bending over the table she lets newer associates rub her behind again. Then turning around to sit on the table. Laying back she touches her clit for a motivated show of surprise. Every guy there looking around with enthusiasm. Stacy beguiling a targeted boy with devilish eyes. Her left foot rising to trail her toes along his neckline and earlobe. All while her right hand massages her clitoris, left hand squeezing her breast.

The man reaching his hands around to caress her legs. One hand on each. As he does Stacy tilts her gaze toward her webcam and flicks her tongue at the distant viewers.

Brock notices her insistence upon letting her paying customers in on her every move. Leaning on the same table as she was stretched out on with his arms folded Brock whispers down at her.

"Want us to man your online audience? That way you can have total freedom?"

Stacy whimpers at her massaging fingers while looking up at Brock, "If you want. Go type next two Challengers. The first two that pop up and say Obey Me Slut you can let tell you what they want. Come back and tell me."

"Anything for you Hotstuff." He winks then steps away. His trek leading to sitting down in front of the laptop. Only his shoulder in the cam.

"She says next two Challengers can speak up." Brock types.

Metalhead44 is first, "Get 4 of your buddy's to lift her up and carry her around the room like a Queen. Tell her to masturbate while they do."

Brock chuckles and nods his hell, "Hell yeah!"

The second Grogbelcher types, "Tell that slut to start fucking you guys. I wanna see some rough as Doggy."

Huffing Brock watched as others added input. They wanted close-ups. Not so far away. They had been spoiled by her actions. Those that had viewed her before.

Brock looks at the charging cord and risks disconnection. The Wi-Fi kept the cam in action. Picking up the device he carries it with him after looking around for safety. Reaching Stacy he shows her the messages and primes her webcam on her face as she reads. Her eyes sparkle at their lustful expectations. With a wink and a tongue flick she looks up at Brock.

"Cleopatra's ready for her ride."

"Awesome." Brock decides to handle her laptop a bit longer. He calls over his friends, "Corky, Drew, Shawn, and Grant. Filling them in they motion Stacy to stand up. Sliding from the man's still caressing hands she kisses him on the cheek and steps out into the open. Hands high above her as Brock shines the cam over her beautiful body. Drew and Corky claim her arms and shoulders. Shawn and Grant crouching to lift her legs up. Up over their shoulders she was stretched out. Maneuvering to free her arms up the Guys supported her pretty easily.

Offering a brief expression of playful awe toward the camera as Brock circles around her slowly. Reaching between her legs he motions Grant and Shawn to pry her legs wide. Her brilliantly poised thighs revealing a juicy gaping twat.

Calling help to his side to hold the laptop temporarily a guy grants his wish. Taking advantage Brock pans the cam on his own face then shows the audience two fingers. He then turns their attention back upon her pussy. Nudging his own fingers inside her to show them just how wet Stacy Puma was.

Her own fingers slither above his insertion massaging her clit. All around them everyone silently applauded and watched the show. A girl jumping up to step next to Brock on his right.

He pauses to eye the blond beauty in glasses and removes his fingers. Stepping back to only control the webcam he lets the blond replace him. Her fingers rising to enter Stacy. Grant and Shawn bend lower to give the short girl space to work with. Lightly moaning Stacy pries her lips wide and points at her clit with her pinky's. The girl took the hint and began flicking her tongue along Stacy's pearl. The sensations arching Stacy's back. Her helpers adjusting to her squirming.

After a few moments the blond giggles and stops. Stepping out and making the trip around Drew to reach Stacy's face. The blond demanding a kiss of her own. Stacy captured on cam with intensity. Lips parting Stacy winks at her viewers.

"Let's prowl Frat Cats." Stacy giggles toward Drew and Corky.

The four men carry her around the room offering every guy there a chance to lick her pussy. Only 6 commit. She merely fingered herself otherwise.

Eying the Librarian talking to Brock's friend Vanessa, Stacy had inspiration. She pats Drew on the neck, "Take me closer to the Librarian. Shhhhh!"

Calling her crazy the four move in behind the Librarian Everett Turnbull. Vanessa in panic mode jabbers away asking him all sorts of questions about himself. This gave the Frat Cats a chance to position Stacy with her twat facing the man's back. Her head tilting backwards to face Brock she lets him pan over her whole body as she fingers her pussy. Left hand squeezing her tit. Her eyes doing their best to go without blinking. Giving her online audience an innocent appearance. She just knew all of them were jerking off.

Stacy was so wet her fingers could be heard sloshing in and out of her pussy. The guys all gritting their teeth. Vanessa had resorted to showing Everett her chest tattoos to keep his focus. That meant unbuttoning her blouse to give him a massive cleavage shot.

Brock laughed under his breath and captured even Vanessa's show. As Stacy began huffing and looking at Brock with a brewing intensity he nudges the guys to take her back into the bigger room. Well hidden to let Stacy cum in a shrill whine. It was beautiful. Brock had managed to capture her cum trickling around her fingers.

A round of loud coughing sounds masked her vocal recital.

Resting her down on her feet Drew and Corky held her steady. Patting the boys for a job well done she eyes Brock. Pulling from Drew and Corky's embrace she stalks Brock. He noted her hunger and passes the laptop and cam to his friend Andy. Andy taking over with the webcam captured Stacy dragging Brock by the front of his shirt out into the open.

Right where the Librarian could easily see them if he looked back. Facing Brock she tugs his t-shirt up over his head tossing it aside.

"Let's so how big of balls you have Frat Boy." She whispers.

Crouching in front of him she begins unbuckling his belt and unzipping his fly. He had kicked his shows off and allowed her to guide his jeans down to his ankles. He alone removes them with his feet. Kneeling there she rips his briefs down in front of everyone. A beefy seven inch pecker popping up to wag. The girls in the room switching seats for a better view of Brock.

Andy stood to their side in order to see Stacy drop to her hands and knees. Her face lowering to mold her tongue along the contour of Brock's swollen balls. His cock raging purple as it pressed over her nose and brow. The stance was a work of art.

Tongue gliding upward from his balls her head tilts back. Gracefully licking the entire length of Brock's beast. Reaching his crown she flicks her tongue like a lizard. Brock had to arch his spine in favor of extraordinary sensation. The girls about them whining how much they wished that were them giving him pleasure.

Cam poised as good as it could be Andy also maintained the Librarian in the cam's view. Difficult but he felt it would be cool to capture the craziness of it all. That made poor Vanessa's job harder. Forcing her to admit to further tattoos on her hips and thighs.

Everett just had to see those. She was hesitant to let him. His curiosity had to see them.

Swallowing Brock's cock in a zestful hunger Stacy thrust in and out of her mouth with rapid fire. Gurgling at each deep throat convergence. Finally, pulling her opened lips away in a web of saliva. Resorting to stroking Brock vigorously. Her thoughts on two things. She knew her hour had to be nearly up. That and Xander would most likely be looking for her. Where was her cell? He might have even tried calling.

Giving up on those thoughts she owed the paying viewers their challenge. She would just give them the extra in hopes they compensate her afterward.

Turning her body to the left she faced the Librarian. Moving to her hands and knees she leers back at Brock. Her ass wagging to get his attention. Motivated by her sexiness Brock drops to one knee behind her and teases her pussy with his crown.

Andy at first observed Brock's dick toying with her. The second Brock plunged in deep and began thrusting he gave the online folk a brief experience of his buddies penetration techniques. Then, stepping around Stacy to monitor her reaction. Sitting down to her right Andy rested the laptop where Stacy could read it. Giving him the freedom to scan the cam over her body to see Brock gripping her ass cheeks and rolling them upward. Each thrust jolting her body forward.

Stacy stares at the webcam with an expression of ecstasy. Brock was certainly talented. Andy discovered he enjoyed keeping tabs on Puma's facial features. From smiles to looks of awe. Offered yearning that becomes pleading just as quickly. Her emotions in and out. Lost almost her only advice to her online customers was a mumbled, "Fuck me!" Time and time again.

Andy was rock hard just watching her plead. He wanted to fuck her. Damn straight.

Behind them Vanessa Witt had gone nearly as far as she could go. Having shown Everett the tats on her breasts, shoulders, and ankles. Flirting with this disgusting old fart made her ill but she kept a straight face. At Everett's begging Vanessa gives in and unzips her jeans. Turning her back to the Librarian she sheds her outer skin ever so slowly. Her ass and cute red thong popping into view. Her hips covered in tribal tattoos. His amazement led to him stepping from behind his desk for a better inspection. As long as his back was turned she let him touch the tats. His comments on feeling their line work. Eyes rolling at his fascination she fed into his ego and even lowered her thong straps. Everett was blind, deaf, and stupid.

Stacy's moans couldn't be contained. Brock's grunting heard vividly. Both ready to cum loud and proud. In a magnificent spasm Stacy leers at her laptop just before her eyes roll back into her head. Her fingernails digging into the carpet. Her orgasm forcing out a scream of "DAMMIT FRAT CAT."

Brock Dunham barely pulls out in time. Detonating a massive shot across Puma's spine. His jerking firing multiple shots that stripe the kitty. He had to boast stroking his beast and smirking at all the girls around him. With a nod he demanded respect. He received it. Numbers would be taken.

Stacy drops flat on the carpet with puffed cheeks. Guys having heard their outbursts built a wall of testosterone in front of them to avoid the Librarian's reaction. Their sexual ferocity impossible not to be heard.

Andy decided to sit the webcam down and let her claim it. Eying her fans online she drags her laptop toward her and types, "Past my hour Boys. I hope you enjoyed yourselves. If you feel I deserved that extra twelve minutes I hope you become generous. I'll set up a new payment plan. Add what you feel it was worth. See you soon my Babies. ApacheSlut out."

Leaving the cam on in their room she looks up at her gauntlet of guys. Amidst them stood a familiar face. One that peered down with a scowl.

"Hey Xander. How did your interview go?" She grits her teeth.

"It went great. You done?"

"Unless you want to fuck me real fast." She winks at him.

He looks over his shoulder expecting the Librarian to join them at any moment. Shocked because even he heard Stacy's orgasm on his way past the Man talking to the tattooed girl. The Man ignoring the noises in favor of the tattooed beauty. Still. Xander presumed he would inevitably have to do his job.

"Huh!" Xander puckers in thought, "Where did they go?"

Everyone assisted Stacy in standing up and getting dressed. Stacy took her time though. No hurry. Eying the girls fawning over Brock. Grimacing she marches over to the small gathering and turns her back to the girls. Peering over her shoulder Puma winks at Brock.

"Taste the rainbow Ladies? Lucky here left a pot of gold."

Giggling Brock stood amazed as two girls he had just been flirting with decided to turn and lick his jettisoned cum from Stacy's backside. This Apache was something else. Mad respect.

As the girls feed she again flips him off. Double barreled. Brock had to laugh. So did all of his friends.

"Come back sometime. Do a show from our House. You know where it is." Andy grins.

"Maybe. Let me find my cell and..." Xander wags her phone in front of him.

"Already grabbed some digits. Opened up a pay plan too. $100 bucks so far." He holds her laptop, "Hurry up. I gotta get my brother's car back to him."

"Party pooper." She frowns getting dressed.

Thanking everyone she closes her pay plan and accepts her laptop to say a final goodbye through a blown kiss. Sealing the laptop she joins Xander on a walk toward the Library exit. Passing the Librarian's desk Stacy cocks a brow.

"Wonder where he went?" She looks around before shrugging.

Vanessa Witt steps from the girls room and stops to face Stacy and Xander. Her eyes brighten up.

"Oh my God! You are so insane." Vanessa expresses giddily.

Stacy smirks a hands Xander her bag. Stalking directly into Vanessa she encourages the girls back to the wall. A steamy lip lock made Vanessa whimper and caress Stacy all over. Stacy did the same.

Xander chose to give them time and heads into the Men's room to take a piss. As he unzips and hovers a urinal he hears a loud growl. Followed by a set of grunts and mumbles.

"There's the Librarian." He shakes his head knowing the Man had just jerked off.

Cell buzzing in his pocket a good number of times while he urinated he chose to let it go unanswered. Message left. Xander quickly finishes up and washes his hands. Opening his cell to a voicemail he plays it.

Nothing but shrill moaning. Then, words erotically spoken in Spanish. Shaking his head he knew it was Professor Sonoma. Masturbating to tempt his desires. Chuckling he leers over at the occupied bathroom stall. Deciding to replay Maria's message on speaker. As it intensified Xander heard a gruff exhale.

"SWEET JESUS!"

The Librarian's fly was right back down.

Xander took his leave.

Stacy and Vanessa were still kissing.

Guys were surrounding them.

Puffing his cheeks Xander pushed his way through them and peeled the girls apart. Stacy growled at him but he ignored her. Tossing her over his shoulder he carried her out. Everyone enjoyed the show. Even when she flipped them off all the way to the door.

Vanessa Witt pouted. Brock took over. Certainly not lonely for long.

Just like a Boulder. Stacy Puma was on a roll.

12