Stag Night to Remember Pt. 02

Story Info
I meet up with Dan for the second time.
4.4k words
4.83
2.4k
9

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 05/20/2024
Created 03/13/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As many of you predicted/requested, I couldn't leave it as a one-time thing. I did manage to last 8 months, but I finally broke last weekend.

I had left Dan sleeping in bed and snuck out of his room before he woke up. Sober in the morning laying on my bed, I did not know what to do. I skipped the hotel breakfast and avoided the others until it was time to check out and leave. We all met in the lobby and got taxis to the train station then home. Dan, Sam and a few others got the train to London, and I went the other way back to Manchester. I hardly said anything to Dan, but he did check in to make sure I was ok.

I got a message on the train journey, again checking that I was ok and to reassure me that he wouldn't tell anyone about what had happened. I replied that I was fine, and that I appreciated his discretion lol.

Couple of weeks later, late at night, he texted me again. Clearly horny this time, he said "I'm currently having a wank remembering the noises you made when my cock was in you." I didn't respond and he followed up with "mmmmm, now I'm thinking about you on your knees in the shower." Then the next message read "I've just cum, wish you were here to swallow it again xxxx."

In the morning, he texted again, "Sorry! I was a little drunk and horny last night!"

I responded "haha that's ok, just be careful sending things like that I wouldn't want my wife to see it!"

"No worries, I'll check first next time lol!"

I said "Thanks."

Dan said, "is she there now?"

I said "no."

"Good, so I'm allowed to say I've wanked my cock so many times thinking about you on your back with your legs spread wide. Can't wait for next time at the wedding!"

I said "not a chance! My wife will be there!"

He said "Damn! But if she wasn't we both know I have you again, don't we!'

I said "No! I'm not getting that drunk around you again, haha!"

He said, "we should meet up and do shots, lol xx".

After that we messaged each other fairly frequently. Normally Dan would initiate when he was drunk or horny, but I was soon doing the same when I had an evening in alone.

The wedding passed uneventfully, I chatted with Dan and all the stag guys but was never alone with Dan, so nothing was said. He did grab my ass on the dance floor at one point and all the guys laughed at it. I laughed along with them as I pushed his hand off, but it had sent a surge to my cock, and I could feel myself getting semi hard in my suit pants. I left the dance floor a bit flustered and hung around with my wife for the rest of the night.

Fast forward to about a month ago. I found out I had a conference to attend in London, the first thing I thought about was Dan. Do I tell him I'm going to be there and arrange to meet up? If I do there is a 100% chance I'd end up in bed with him again. I was too nervous of taking that step, of effectively messaging him to set up an ass fucking. I still consider myself straight, I couldn't do it, so I didn't tell him I was going to be there. That is until 1 week before.

Dan messaged me to say "I nearly had another straight guy tonight but he fled at the last moment. Why can't all straight guys be like you and practically beg me to fuck them?"

I said "haha you wish xx".

He said "yeah, you put up such a fight didn't you slut xx". Then "I'm looking forward to meeting up with you again and seeing how long it takes to bend you over and fuck your ass good and hard."

"Never gonna happen!"

"I guarantee it would be less than 1 hour before I'm inside you."

That was the moment I sealed my fate. I messaged back, "I'm in London next Friday and Saturday so lets find out!"

"Really! Oh mate It would be great to see you, we have to meet up for drinks! Don't worry I'm not actually gonna try and fuck you.... Unless you want me to xx."

"You can try but it's not gonna happen lol. Yes lets meet up, It'll have to be Thursday because I'm at conference events on Friday and Saturday evening."

"Sweet! Looking forward to it!"

Thursday afternoon arrived and I boarded the 3pm train for London. I was sat in first class because work was paying, and I was bloody nervous.

I messaged Dan to say I was on my way due to arrive in at 6.20. He suggested I check in, drop off my stuff then meet at 7.30 at a bar close to my hotel. As the journey went on I was getting more and more nervous about meeting up with Dan. Would I be able to resist? Did I even want to resist? I knew the answer of course but I still wasn't ready to admit it to myself.

With about an hour left of the journey, I gave in and decided to have a couple of drinks from the buffet car. They helped relax my nerves a little.

Shockingly the train was on time! I made it to my hotel, checked in and quickly showered. I guess I didn't want to be stinky when I met Dan. I sat naked on the bed, thinking about what might happen. My cock started to stiffen and I contemplated knocking one out so that I wouldn't be going out to meet a guy quite so horny. I didn't though. I quickly got myself dressed and headed out.

I arrived at the bar Dan suggested, a little late and laughed to myself, of course it was a gay bar! What else was I expecting! It was quiet inside and I saw Dan sitting at a table with 2 drinks waving at me so I went to join him.

He stood up said hi and gave me a hug. He cheekily squeezed my butt with a laugh before sitting back down and passing me my cocktail. I looked at him with his cheeky grin and knew I was done for. He looked even better than I remembered, blondish hair neatly styled, 6 foot 2 frame well muscled without being over done, but the killer blow has to be his wicked smile. The man just oozes confidence and it shows on his face.

"What are you thinking?" he asked.

I really didn't want to tell him the thoughts that had crossed my mind so I said, "ah, it's just great to see you!"

He laughed and said "you too!"

We chatted about nothing much for ages and had another of the cocktails. It was all so easy. We laughed plenty and yes there was some gentle flirting but nothing serious. This is until Dan looked at his watch and said, "damn you were right, it's been nearly 2 hours and I've not managed to fuck you yet!"

I laughed and said "sorry babe" and blew him a kiss.

"I knew I should have ordered shots haha."

I laughed again and he leaned in close and with a hand on my leg said "To be honest I didn't want to fuck you drunk, I want you sober when you invite me up to your room."

I looked at him, "I had 2 beers on the train hours ago, and now these 2 cocktails so I'm sober still."

I paused as I summoned up the courage, "do you want to back to the hotel with me?"

In response he kissed me. He just moved his face forward and pressed his lips to mine. He pulled away and said "I'd love to." Then stood up and put on his jacket and picked up his bag. I stood up and we walked out of the bar in silence.

The walk to the hotel seemed to take forever. My mind was racing. I was thinking oh fuck I've done it now, I can't back out now, I'm about to fuck a guy again, shit shit shit. I was very aware of my heart thumping in my chest.

Dan moved his hand to my ass as we walked and gave it another squeeze. He stopped my at one point and kissed me again in the street. I kissed him back but then looked around when we pulled apart, making sure no one could see. There were people in the street but nobody seemed to be looking or cared in the slightest.

We got to the hotel and I said "there might be people I know in the lobby. Don't make it obvious."

Dan grabbed my ass again, "like this you mean?"

I giggled like a nervous school girl and said "yes exactly that!" and pushed his hand away.

"Don't worry I'll behave" he whispered as we walked inside.

There was no one I recoginsed in the hotel lobby or bar and we made it safely into the elevator. Dan pressed me against the wall and kissed me again as soon as the doors closed. I pushed him away just as the elevator stopped and the doors opened. I quickly looked up and down the corridor to make sure it was clear then rushed Dan down to my room. I fumbled with the key card trying to get inside to safety as quickly as possible but taking longer in the process.

"Now you can relax" said Dan as we finally made it inside the room.

"Sorry" I said "I really didn't want to have to explain you to my boss!"

"I know, it's fine" he answered "Like I said, now you can relax."

He took of his jacket and hung it on the back of a chair, then came back to me and removed mine. His touch as he removed that first item of my clothing made me shiver. He chuckled as he saw my body respond like that. "No need to be nervous" he whispered in my ear.

He pulled my t shirt off over my head and his hands went to my chest. Caressing slowly, he found my nipples and rubbed them making them hard and painful, but they are clearly connected to my cock because that started to rise as well.

I realised I'd just been standing there doing nothing as this guy played with my chest, so I reached down and grabbed his cock. I felt it grow and harden as I rubbed it through his jeans. Dan undid his belt and then undid the top of his jeans and pulled down both his jeans and underwear. His cock sprang up and I took hold and slowly stroked it. My other hand cupped and gently squeezed his balls. His hands slid down my body and round to grab my ass again and he used it to pull me in and kiss me again.

His hands moved up my body again and stopped at my shoulders. Then very gently he pushed down as he looked at me with that cheeky grin of his. I gave him a comical disappoving look then dutifully dropped to my knees in front of him, kissed his balls, kissed up his shaft and then the head before finally opening my mouth and taking his cock into my mouth.

Dan let out a sigh and held onto the back of my head with one hand. Then he checked his watch on the other wrist.

"Two hours and thirty six minutes" he declared. "So not under an hour but not very long either."

I laughed out loud with my mouth still full of cock.

"Hey concentrate on what you're doing" he said to me with his trademark smile.

I resumed giving my full attention to his to dick. Taking as much as I could in my mouth and using my hands to pleasure his balls and the base of his shaft. He was making enouraging noises regularly and was obviously trying overcome his desire to thrust his cock down my throat.

He still held on to the back of my head and was making very small movements forwards and backwards with his hips. Perhaps the worlds most gentle facefuck I thought to myself and nearly laughed on his cock again. I moved my hand around, grabbed his ass pulling him into me and taking as much of his cock in my mouth as I could. I gagged and had to pull my head off but went and did it again straight away when I had recovered.

"There is no need for that" Dan said "just keep doing what you were doing."

So I went back to sucking just the first 3 inches and using my hands on the rest and on his balls.

"Yeah just like that" he encouraged.

I carried on exactly how he wanted for a little while. My cock was rock hard but still trapped in my trousers, and more than anything I wanted him to take off my pants and play with my dick and ass. It suddenly occurred to me that he wanted me to ask, to beg him to fuck me. I thought to myself there is no way I can do that, then immediately thought why not, I'm already on my knees sucking him off how much more embarrassing would it be to ask him to fuck me? So I did just that.

I looked up at him and said "please can you fuck me now!"

He smiled widely at that and laughed. "Hmmmm... No"

I was shocked not entirely sure what had just happened. He pushed his cock back into my mouth, I was a bit hesitant to suck him again and he said. "Not yet, first I'm going to cum in your mouth. Then I'm going to order some drinks on room service, take you over to the bed, strip you naked and eat that fine ass of yours. Then I'll fuck you but not yet, ok?

I nodded up at him. "Good boy" he said.

I went back to work on his cock. He seemed to have grown in confidence. He was thrusting unconsiously into my mouth and grunting. His hand on my head gripping tighter and was taking over control of the rhythm.

"I've changed my mind" he said without stopping or even slowing down. "I want to cum all over your face." His breathing was getting faster and more erratic. I knew it wasn't going to be long. He kept pumping his cock in and out of my mouth until the very last second. He pulled his cock out of my mouuth, let out a huge groan and shot his load onto my nose and forehead. My hand was still holding his cock and I automatically kept on pumping it as he shot again and again onto my face and into my open mouth.

"Oh you slut" he said when I finally let go of his spent cock.

"You enjoyed that?" I asked after swallowing the cum that had made it into my open mouth, pretending not to know the answer.

"Oh hell yes. You dirty slut" he repeated and grinned his grin down at me again.

"No need to be rude" I laughed back at him.

"Go look at your face in the mirror then tell me you're not a dirty slut"

I went to the bathroom and looked at my cum slattered face and had to admit it would be difficult to argue that I wasn't a dirty slut at this particular moment in time.

I washed my face and went back into the bedroom. Dan was laying naked on top of the covers.

"I've ordered a bottle of chardonny" he announced, and motioned for me to join him on the bed.

"Take the rest of your clothes of first" he ordered. So I did what I was told and joined him on the bed naked. My cock was rock hard, his was flacid having just erupted all over my face.

I lay on my back, Dan was on his side facing me. He had one hand on my balls just rolling them with his fingers. My cock was as hard as it's ever been just crying out for his touch. He moved his head to rest it on my chest, my cock now just a few inches away from his mouth was twitching.

He carried on just playing with my balls and started chatting normally, asking what the conference was about and what the evening plans were. Then finally when I was getting far too frustrated he moved his head down further and licked the head of my cock. I moaned loadly as he did and he did it again causing me to groan this time. He chuckled to himself again, obviously finding my reactions hilarious.

He looked at me and said "he feels like he's about ready to blow aleady!" shaking my cock with his hand.

I said "he's not far away!"

"Do you want to cum now? Or should we wait and you can cum when I'm fucking you?"

"I don't know" I said, "I'm not sure I can wait!"

"I'm sure you can. And it'll make it so much better when you do cum with my cock in your ass."

"Ok then" I said a little disappointed.

Dan teased my cock and balls with his fingers being very careful not to over stimulate me. He then moved down my body and kneeled between my legs. He kissed my thighs and moved up to my balls. Taking his sweet time about it. He sucked on my balls then told me to roll over.

Like always with Dan, I did what I was told and rolled onto my front. I felt his hands on my butt cheeks pulling them apart, then I felt the sensation of his tongue flicking across my little hole. I fucking love him eating my ass, that was the part I fantasised about most when I remembered the first night. He didn't disappoint. I was face down in the pillow, pushing my ass back into his face, and moaning like a whore. I could feel his tongue probing and pushing into my ass. His hand now gripping my balls which he was using to keep me from moving away.

My hand found its way to my cock and I started stroking myself. He smackled my ass and said "don't be naughty! If you cant be trusted I'll have to restrain you."

I said "sounds hot!"

Dan grabbed his bag and produced a pair of handcuff from it. "Hands behind your back" he ordered so I did and he cuffed them together. Then he spanked my ass again. Harder this time. I wiggled my ass at him and he spanked it again.

His hand stayed on my ass this time and his fingers strayed across my hole making my gasp. He emptied his bag onto the bed behind me. I heard a number of items fall out and tried to turn my head to see but Dan was in the way.

"Don't you worry about that" he laughed. I've just brought some toys for us. And he he showed me a little black butt plug.

"Open your mouth" and he pushed the butt plug into my mouth. Then he went straight back to eating my asshole. It felt like his tongue was getting inside my ass. Next he pulled the butt plug out of my ass and pressed it to my bum, with a little pop it entered my ass.

He gave my ass a gentle tap with his hand again and said "good boy, just stay like that." I felt his hand slide between my legs and play with my balls again. His other hand was pulling the ring on the butt plug so it moved slowly out of my ass. He never let it completely out and would let it slide back in when it got close.

It was a that moment that there was a knock on the door. "Room service!"

Dan shouted back "Just a minute!" He jumped up found himself a dressing gown then opened the door.

I heard a girls voice, "where would you like me to leave it?"

Dan said "I think I'd better just take it, you don't want to see whats going on in here" with a laugh.

I could hear her laughing with him. Then she said "okay probably for the best, you have fun!"

Dan said " Oh I will" and laughed again.

He closed the door and put down the tray on the table.

"I was sure you were gonna let her in!" I said.

"Haha no. I wouldn't want to scare her she was very young."

He poured two glasses and sat himself back on the bed.

"Are you going to release me?" I asked.

"Sure" he replied, "but I'm going to tie you back up afterwards. And this is staying put" and he pulled on the butt plug again.

We sat naked on the bed and had a glass of wine. I reached over and touched Dan's cock, "I think he's waking up again" I said as his cock grew harder in my hand. Seeing that effect on Dan made my own cock stand up straight again.

Dan put down his glass, and turned around on the bed, he climbed on top of me in a 69 and took my cock into his mouth. I happily opened my mouth and took his cock into mine. This time he was instantly humping my face as he sucked my cock, again, I was close to cumming almost straight away!

He rolled me over so that my ass was in his face, and his cock was on the back of my neck. He pinned my arms behind my back and cuffed them again. Pulled out the butt plug and stuck his tongue back in my ass. I was trapped underneath him but wouldn't have moved even if I could.

After making me squirm most deliciously with his tongue. He got off me and straddled my legs. He took hold of my hips and pulled me up so I was ass up and face down.

"You ready?"

"I've been desperate for this for months!" I repled.

He chuckled again and I felt his cock press against my butt hole. He applied more pressure to my hole and with a pop he was inside me again. He continued to push his cock further into my ass, withdrawing a little every so often then continuing to push in further.

It didn't take long before I was fully impaled on his cock and he started to fuck me. He didn't start slowly this time he was just fucking me hard. My hands still tied behind my back stopped me from being able to do anything. I was just stuck in position, face down and ass up as he used my ass. I couldn't touch my cock because my hands were tied. I couldn't ask him to touch my cock because my face was in the pillow, and because I was gasping from the ass fucking.

Fortunately, I think he could read my mind because his hand reached around and touched my cock. He started stroking it in time with his thrusts into my ass. My head was turned to the side now. Still down on the pillow but all I could say was oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck, over and over again.

12