Stags and Vixens Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Woah. Where's this coming from?"

"I'm not some hot, fit woman in her twenties. I'm thirty-years-old. I've birthed and breastfed two babies, and the wear-and-tear shows. You have to fuck me. Other men don't."

Shane laughed gently and said, "You're being too hard on yourself. You're beautiful and sexy."

"You're just saying that."

"Because it's true." Shane got out of bed, pulled the covers off her, and said, "Picture time!" He grabbed his phone.

"What? Now? I'm a mess. All hot and sweaty."

Her husband began taking pictures. "None of the photos will show your face. We're keeping your identity a secret, so stop worrying about your makeup and hair."

She stopped complaining and let him pose her. He took pics of her legs, her butt, her boobs, and the cream-pie oozing out of her freshly fucked vagina.

They created a profile on Reddit and asked men to comment on her body. They checked it the following night. There were some rude comments, some negative ones, and many, many positive ones.

"This guy didn't like my boobs," Susie said. "He says they're too small."

"He's an asshole," Shane said. "There are dozens of guys who love your breasts, your sexy, long legs, and the slutty pic where my sperm is oozing out of your pussy. There are many complimentary posts. Do you believe me now when I say you're beautiful and sexy?"

"This has raised my self-esteem."

"You should contact some of these guys. Talk. Flirt. Weed out the jerks and identify the nice guys. Find out who lives nearby or will travel to hook up with you. We'll arrange a face-to-face meeting over coffee and if we're all comfortable, go to a hotel."

"I'm nervous. So we are going to do this?"

"Yes. Are you excited?"

"Yes!"

"Me too. The game begins."

For weeks Susie chatted with guys. Many didn't meet her standards. She honed in on a few that seemed nice and genuine. She explained what she wanted and invited one to have coffee with her and Shane.

On the day of the meeting, Susie was a nervous wreck. "How do I look?" she asked for the tenth time as they were about to enter the coffee shop.

"As beautiful as always," Shane replied and kissed her cheek. She was dressed smartly in white shorts and three-inch wedge sandals that showed off her great legs. She wore a casual red top with a ruffle across her smallish boobs that gave her bosom the appearance of more volume.

They had red carnations pinned to their shirts and scanned the room for someone with a red flower. A young man stood, smiled, and called out Susie and Shane's aliases, "Tammy. Tommy."

The couple smiled and sat down with John.

He was a good-looking, twenty-four-year-old country boy. He was big. Four inches taller and fifty pounds heavier than Shane, and none of it was fat. He was also nice, open, friendly, and guileless.

They talked.

Shane could see his wife was comfortable with him. He got up and bought coffee for everyone. When he returned, the two were laughing.

"Did I miss something?" Shane asked jovially.

"John was telling me a story," Susie said. She reached out and put her hand on the big man's forearm and said, "He's funny."

They talked more and everyone agreed they should take it to the next level. Shane repeated the rules. John nodded and said, "I understand. Tammy's the boss."

They went down the street to a hotel. Shane checked in, and the three went upstairs. Susie disappeared into the bathroom. The men discussed college football. John had played for the state agricultural university.

The bathroom door opened, Susie stuck her head out and said, "Tommy, can I have a word?"

Shane went to her; she closed the door and said, "I'm nervous."

"That's understandable. John's a nice guy. Take it slow."

"I'm a little apprehensive about being with John, but I know I'll get over those jitters. The thought of making out with John in front of you scares the bejesus out of me. Could you wait in here for ten minutes? Let me deal with one set of nerves at a time?"

"Sure. Go break a leg," Shane said and he kissed her cheek.

Susie walked out of the bathroom alone. She said, "I'm nervous, but also excited."

"Me too," John said.

"I've asked Tommy to give us a couple of minutes alone so we can break the ice. Please kiss me."

The big man hurried over, wrapped his strong arms around her, and kissed her.

"Mmmm," Susie moaned and felt her fears and misgivings melt away.

He swept her off her feet, carried her to the bed, and gently laid her on it. He lay beside her, and they kissed. They simply kissed.

Shane waited the allotted time, opened the door, and quietly sat in the corner. He saw John and his wife kissing and touching each other over their clothes. They sighed, moaned, and made out for half an hour.

Shane smiled and said to himself, "Look at them, necking like teenagers. That's what she missed out on and exactly what she wanted."

"You smell good, and you're a good kisser," Susie said as she blushed.

"You too," John replied.

"Something big and hard is pressing against my thigh," Susie teased. She giggled and added, "Can I see it?"

"I'd like to see more of you. Maybe we should get undressed."

"Okay." Susie pulled her top over her head and unhooked her bra. She held the cups against her chest for a second before letting them fall.

"You're so beautiful," John said. From the look of awe in his eyes, she knew he meant it. John got off the bed and quickly removed his shoes and all his clothing.

He was a physical specimen: a strong, muscular man with a farmer's tan. His tan lines showed that he usually wore a short-sleeve shirt, He had a color on his face, neck, and from the middle of his biceps down. The rest of him was a pale white.

No one was looking at his tan. The man was built like a bull with a thick torso, strong haunches, and a big, fat cock. It was angry.

"Oh! You're so big!" Susie exclaimed. "Everywhere!" She stood and stared. Shane stared too. The other man's cock was longer and thicker than his. He wasn't angry or jealous. He said to himself, "Susie is going to have fun with that."

Susie came out of her stupor and said, "I'm sorry for staring."

"That's okay. I'm staring at your beautiful body and can't hardly wait for you to take your drawers off."

"Oh. Yes." She took off her sandals, shorts, and underwear and stood naked in front of this stranger. She said, "I shaved." Her face turned bright red, and she added, "I'm shaking and sound like an idiot. You can see I don't have any pubic hair. Please hold me."

John embraced her and said, "There. There. Calm down. You're beautiful. I'm honored that you decided to meet me." They returned to the bed, kissed, and touched each other everywhere. John feasted on and praised her breasts and nipples. She grasped, squeezed, and stroked his cock.

It wasn't long before she was sucking his dick, and from the sounds they made both enjoyed it. He maneuvered her body so she was on top of him, and they six-nined. The moaning, groaning, and their breathing got louder.

"I'm going to cum," John announced.

"Me too," Susie said. She didn't return his dick to her mouth fast enough. His cock exploded and cum landed on her face. She cried out in alarm and then cried out in bliss as his tongue made her climax. Her legs clamped down on his head. His penis continued to spew cum on her face.

They moaned and sighed as they felt sensations of pleasure from head to toe.

"That was great," John said.

Susie rolled off him, giggled, and said, "No one has given me a cum facial before."

"I didn't mean to."

"I know. It's okay. I bet it washes off," Susie said. She got off the bed and paused to give Shane a good look at her face. He said, "You're beautiful. It looks like you're having fun."

"I am. Thank you."

She ducked into the bathroom, peed, and cleaned up. When she emerged, her face was clean, her hair was combed, and her makeup touched up. She was holding a wet washcloth. She went to John, kissed his lips, and said, "Thank you. This is everything I'd hoped it would be."

"You're welcome. I'm enjoying it too."

She used the washcloth to clean his limp dick. She giggled and said, "Actually, I lied. This has been great, but I was hoping for more. Can we... you know?"

"I'd love to have sex with you. Can I have another slice of putang-pie while we wait for me to get hard?"

"Putang-pie?" Susie said, confused.

John grabbed her playfully, put her on her back, and dove between her legs. He licked her pussy, took a break, and said, "What do you city folks call eating pussy? Dining at the 'Y'? Eating a furburger, a pink taco, or a hot pocket?"

Everyone laughed.

John got serious about giving her oral sex. He used fingers, his tongue, and lips and didn't stop until she screamed and came. She pushed his face away. He got up, went to the bathroom to pee, and wash his hands and face. When he returned, he lay beside her and gently caressed her perky breasts as she recovered.

"That was great," she said. They kissed. She got on top of him. Soon she was straddling him and holding his big cock. He opened the condom wrapper, handed the rubber to her, and she slipped it on him. She raised her body and positioned the big, hard cock at the entrance of her vagina. She smiled at both men, mouthed 'Thank you' to her husband, and slowly lowered herself on John's staff.

"Oh! This is wonderful!" she said.

She took her time taking all of him inside her. John was calm, he didn't move, and he let her set the pace. She rocked tentatively on him, smiled, and moved faster.

John joined in.

Her little boobies bounced. John pulled and pinched her hard teats. She gritted her teeth and hissed, "Fuck!" each time he did it. She never told him to stop.

He stabbed her with his penis and played rough with her nipples. She rode him like she was on a galloping thoroughbred.

Their earlier orgasms allowed them to fuck for a long time. The tension built up inside them, and, like a dam bursting, they were flooded with pleasure.

Shane watched them sprawl in the bed, breathe deeply, and enjoy the good feelings their coupling had achieved. He was as hard as a rock.

The lovers recovered. They kissed and exchanged compliments and a desire to get together again. John showered and left. Susie, wrapped her naked body in a sheet, sat on her husband's lap, and snuggled.

"You had fun," Shane said, brushing her blonde hair off her forehead.

"I had fun. Thank you," she said and kissed him. "Are you okay with what happened?"

"I'm okay. You put on a hell of a show for me."

"I'm glad you liked it." She moved to stand and said, "I'll take a shower."

He tightened his arms around her and prevented her from standing. "That's not how this works," Shane said.

"I am dirty and sweaty. Let me get cleaned up for you."

"I will take you now. I'm reclaiming you: body, mind, and soul." He kissed roughly and drove his tongue inside her mouth.

"Mmm," she moaned, pleased with his passion, and signaled her desire to be his.

He kissed her, touched her breasts, and pinched her nipples as John had.

"Owe. Ouch," she cried. In the heat of the moment with John, his abuse of her nipples increased her pleasure. Now, she only felt the pain. Still, she didn't push his hand away. She took it as punishment for being with another man.

Shane stood, causing her to slide to the floor. He undid his pants, pulled down his underwear, and showed her his angry cock. It was purple because he'd been erect, and the blood was trapped in his penis for a long time.

She knelt in front of him, and her mouth latched onto his dick. She sucked and did all her tricks. Her husband was so horny that he came quickly.

"I'm cumming," he announced. He pulled his pulsating cock out of her, stroked it, and shot jets of cum on her face and breasts. He'd never done that before. She stayed on her knees while he groaned and ejaculated on her.

He sat. After a brief rest, he said, "Get me hard again."

She slurped his limp dick into her mouth and sucked and massaged it with her tongue. He played with her breasts, gently this time, and got a second erection.

"Up on the bed on your hands and knees," he said. She did as she was told, and he got on his knees behind her. He rubbed the tip of his dick against her slick pussy lips. Was it her fluid or John's cum? Neither knew the answer.

Shane shoved his dick inside her.

"Ahhh," he sighed.

"Ohhh," she cooed. He didn't stretch her as John had, but he filled her well enough.

They rutted. It was an exceptionally charged and passionate coupling. To call it making love would be inaccurate. He dominated her, and she submitted. She was very wet. Even after all the sex she had had today, this felt good, right.

"I love you," Shane said.

"I know. I love you too."

Shane's dick rubbed her G-spot. She climaxed with a long, loud cry. His mission accomplished, he took his release.

They lay in a heap, sweating and panting. When they recovered, they showered separately and got dressed.

"Thank you for today," Susie said as she put on her sandals. "I liked everything. Did you?"

"Yes. Everything." He went to her, looked her in the eyes, and said, "As I watched you and John. I felt so proud that you're my wife. I apologize if I was rough with you. My desire to have sex with you has never been greater. He fuck you hard and well with that big cock of his. I felt the need to fuck you harder and better."

She kissed him and said, "You did. I had a tremendous orgasm with you."

"Do we do this again?" Shane asked.

"I'd like to."

"Me too." He smiled and said in a teasing manner, "Are all the guys you pick going to have giant cocks?"

She blushed and said, "I didn't know he had a big one. I never asked. He didn't say."

"I'm teasing. Did it make it more fun?"

"Yeah."

^^^^^

For three weeks after sleeping with John, Susie was on cloud nine. She and Shane had sex for twenty-one straight days!

Something would trigger a memory of her time with John, she'd get wet and find Shane. One morning, she woke having dreamt of John's penis. She smiled, grabbed Shane's cock, and sucked his dick.

"Oh, Baby. This is such a nice surprise."

She giggled and continued to give him head.

"Susie, I going to cum."

"Ohhhh," Shane bellowed, and he filled her mouth with jism. She swallowed and smiled.

"Thanks," he said. "What did I do to deserve that?"

"You're my Stag, and you made me a Vixen. I woke up dreaming about my time with John and wanted to thank you for allowing me to have sex with him.

^^^

Another time, she wiped her vagina after peeing and felt stubble. "I was smooth when I was with John. What a nice man. So big, so strong, and what a penis!" She played with her clit. "Ohhh. I've got to find Shane."

She went into the kitchen, passing Shane and the kids who were watching television in the family room. She checked on dinner and thought, "The casserole needs another fifteen minutes."

She called out, "Shane, I need some help. Can you come here?"

"Sure." He got up and went into the kitchen. His wife retreated into the laundry room/pantry, and he followed her. He saw her unzipping and stepping out of her skirt as she said, "Lock the door. I need a quickie."

"What?"

She removed her underwear, leaned over the washing machine, and stuck her bare butt out. She looked over her shoulder and said, "I'm wet, but I could use more lubricant. Lick my pussy and fuck me."

Shane's mouth fell open, and he stared at his wife.

"Get a move on. We don't have all day." Susie swished her bottom from side to side.

He dropped to his knees, fingered, and licked her pussy. When she was wet enough, he got his dick out and drove it inside her.

"Oh. Wonderful! I needed your dick."

She dropped a hand to her clit, and masturbated while he fucked her. She came with a muffled cry; Shane came with a grunt. They rested and cleaned up with water from the sink in the laundry room.

Susie looked at her watch, got dressed, kissed her husband, and said, "Thanks. Dinner will be on the table in a few minutes." She unlocked the door and headed out.

"Wait! I don't have my pants on," Shane complained. She paused, he finished dressing, and asked, "A John memory?"

"Yes. I'll tell you about it later."

^^^

It was Friday night. Susie and Shane had a babysitter because they were going out. Susie was wearing a bra and matching panties, standing in front of the bathroom mirror, and putting on eyeliner. She started laughing.

"What's so funny?" Shane asked.

"Nothing."

"Let me in on the joke."

"Okay. don't be mad."

"I won't."

"As I was looking into the mirror putting my eye makeup, I was reminded of the time I looked into the mirror and was amazed to see John's cum all over my face. I looked a fright. You saw it. Remembering it made me laugh."

Shane unbuckled his belt and pulled down his pants.

"What are you doing, Honey? We're meeting Taylor, Bree, and their husbands for drinks."

"I've learned every time you have a John flashback, you get wet, horny, and we have sex. I'm getting ready."

She laughed and said, "You're right. Are you mad?"

"No, We've had more sex lately than we had on our honeymoon. How can I complain? What's it going to be oral, anal, or vaginal?"

She chuckled, and her face turned red. "We don't do anal! Can we '69'? I could use an orgasm, and I love sucking your dick. I'd let you fuck me, but I'm afraid later tonight when I'm dancing, I'll shake my ass, and your cum will fall out of me."

They laughed and undressed. Shane confirmed the door was locked and joined his bride on the bed. They kissed. She flipped around, got on top of him, and they orally pleased the other.

The room was warm and smelled of pussy. She came, and he came. She swallowed, and he licked his lips. After a brief respite, they washed and got ready for their night out.

^^^

One night as she slipped into bed, Susie said, "I'd like to do it again." She didn't have to say what she wanted to do Shane knew. He said, "Okay."

"Is it too soon?"

"I don't think so?"

"How often is too much?"

"When it interferes with our regular life."

She beamed and looked giddy as she said, "I've found someone I think is a good candidate."

"Okay. Tomorrow I'll look over your emails. Have you explained the rules to him?"

"Yes."

"You don't want to see John?"

"I do, but every month is too much. Don't you think?"

"I agree. Maybe three or four times a year. After all, your goal was to meet lots of people and kiss a lot of boys."

"Exactly!" She kissed him ardently. They leisurely made loved hitting all the right spots - her lips, neck, breasts, and vagina. She lavished kisses on him, gave him a BJ, and fucked him in four positions before they orgasmed and fell asleep.

12