Stand for Love Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Because I'm saving you for later," Nicholas chuckled. There was lust in his eyes.

"Later,"

"Shh," Nicholas whispered. "No more details but I'll have you screaming my name."

"I like the sound of that," Adrian smiled. "I just love you so much. This loves keeps growing stronger and stronger."

"I think you'll make me crazy," Nicholas chuckled. "I'll go mad with love. I just wanna spend the rest of my life with you and your beautiful body."

Adrian's body reacted to Nicholas' words with a jerk and a shudder. "Oh my god, I want that more than anything."

"It shall be granted," Nicholas chuckled.

Adrian blushed brightly. He was having the fun of his life as a married man. It was really beautiful the way Nicholas made him feel. Even when he was just close by Adrian could feel it. Yes, their connection had become that strong. It was really stronger than anything.

"By the way," Adrian began, feeling Nicholas' weight on top of him. "I talked to aunt today and..."

"She was asking when we'll go home," Nicholas sighed deeply.

Adrian nodded. "I told her I'd check with you and tell her this evening."

"When do you want to go home?" Nicholas asked, slowly rubbing Adrian's lips.

"Soon," Adrian smiled. "I think we've been away for too long. The people back at the house are starting to miss us. I also miss them especially...Gabriel."

Nicholas was having the time of his life with Adrian. But he also knew that he was right. They had to go home to their family. He was also missing them a lot especially his son.

"Alright," Nicholas chirped. "How would you feel about going back the day after tomorrow?"

Adrian gasped. As much as he loved being abroad, he has had many adventures to last for a long time. Every honeymoon has to come to an end. Theirs had taken longer but they needed to go back.

True, Nicholas' mother had said something scary to him but he was now ready to show her that he deserved her son more than anyone else. That was what he needed to show her.

"I think that great," Adrian gasped.

"I'll call aunt," Nicholas said as he got off of Adrian. He left the room after kissing Adrian.

Adrian slowly got up and smiled. Nicholas was looking so sexy that night. He smelled of sweat but that was also sexy in its own way.

Nicholas came back in a few minutes and he was completely naked. His cock was rock hard, pointed straight at Adrian.

Adrian felt lust take him over. He breathed nervously just wanting to touch that cock and make it penetrate his tight ass. He wanted it. In fact he needed it with every fiber of his being. That pointed cock made him think a lot of dirty things.

"Hey," Nicholas smirked, putting his hands on his waist.

"Hi!" Adrian breathed, admiring the wonderful cock pointing at him.

"Wanna hit the showers?" Nicholas asked, softly stroking his cock.

Did he just stroke it? Adrian's mind was playing tricks on him. There were powerful vibrations of lust taking control of his body. His cock suddenly turned rock hard and he could swear he was leaking so badly.

"Would love to," Adrian gasped, moving faster from the bed.

He quickly removed his shirt and was heading for the shorts.

"Uh uh," Nicholas moved his finger around the air to stop Adrian.

Adrian swallowed a large amount of saliva. His salivary glands were lubing his mouth with a lot of saliva. He was so turned on by what he saw. His husband was standing right there in front of him with a hard cock and killer eyes. How could he resist that?

"Allow me," Nicholas said as he started moving closer to Adrian.

His cock was slowly moving from side to side throbbing painfully. His tip was wet with pre-cum. He was really horny. He had just been talking to his aunt and he came back horny. He was ready to ram Adrian's hole.

Adrian gulped as Nicholas came closer. His body became hot. His breaths became violent and his brain just lost its course. He just wanted to feel that dick in his hole. Was that too much to ask?

Nicholas moved his hand to the shorts of Adrian's waistband. He quickly pulled it off. Staring deep in his eyes, he removed his boxer too, revealing his five inch hard cock. It was leaking pre-cum and it was so damn adorable.

Nicholas slowly picked Adrian and lifted him up. He gave him a hot kiss as he took him to the bathroom. His plan was first shower and later hot tub. It was a wonderful bathroom, just perfect for his plans. It was the first time he planned on taking Adrian in the shower.

Nicholas pressed Adrian under the shower head and slowly turned it on. Warm water was now pouring on their bodies making them relax after a long and tiresome day they had at the beach. The mood in Nicholas changed. He was so fucking horny. He wanted to take Adrian or he would die.

Nicholas slowly kissed Adrian deeply on the lips and pinned him to the wall. He had his back to Nicholas so he could get a full view of his ass. That sexy bubble butt was sweeter than anything Nicholas had ever tasted was in full view. The water striding on it just made him crazier.

Before he did anything, Nicholas attacked Adrian's neck. He traced his tongue on it and suddenly dug his teeth on Adrian's skin, biting hard and sensually.

Adrian trembled when he felt Nicholas' teeth. He was not scared or anything. He was just surprised by what was going on. Those teeth were really making his whole body shudder. It was supposed to be painful but what Adrian was experiencing was pleasure. His mouth opened as a series of moans escaped his mouth.

"Nic," Adrian moaned as his mind travelled along a path of pure ecstatic pleasure. "That...feels...oh..."

Nicholas was too busy to hear Adrian's moans of pleasure. He opened his mouth wider, taking in more of Adrian's skin. He nipped hard and felt the boy's body squirm. That was a sign that he enjoyed what was happening. It encouraged him to do even more.

Pushing Adrian's body closer to the wall, Nicholas moved his mouth to Adrian's shoulder. He kissed, nipped and moaned on that wonderful shoulder till it left a red mark.

Adrian placed his hands on the wall where he was pinned. He opened his mouth and moaned to the intense pleasure Nicholas was giving his body.

"Uh," Adrian groaned.

Nicholas' mouth and the warm water from the shower were really making his body burn with desire. He just wanted Nicholas to make love to him. On the other hand, the mouth was really magical. It knew how to please him and make him moan. But that was nothing compared to the pleasure he got each time Nicholas made love to him.

"Nic," Adrian moaned.

"Yeah, baby," Nicholas moaned on Adrian's shoulder.

"It feels so good,"

"Enjoy it," Nicholas moaned. "Soon, it will be my cock and...fuck..." Nicholas groaned when his cock rubbed against Adrian's ass.

It sent shivers down his spine. He felt his cock swell and he almost shot right there. He needed to fuck Adrian as soon as possible.

Nicholas traced his body to Adrian's legs and pushed them far apart. He began leaning, kissing Adrian's back sensually making him moan his brains out. He knelt down on his knees, planted hot kisses on Adrian's butt cheeks and nipped on them.

He felt Adrian's moans become louder as his body tried to crawl up the wall. It was really funny and a turn on at the same time. The warm water was making him his body really hard and painful. It felt like a huge weight was pulling on him.

Nicholas brought his face closer to Adrian's ass and spread his cheeks apart, revealing his precious pink pucker. His wet slick tongue slick across the sweet puckered flesh and Adrian tried to crawl up the wall.

"Nick!"

Encouraged by Adrian's moans of pleasure, Nicholas ate his ass out furiously. He could only hear him moaning and squirming terribly on the wall.

Adrian moaned from the pleasure that mouth was giving him. Nicholas' hand rubbed all over his back making him shiver with pleasure. Adrian moaned and squirmed on the wall, wanting, desiring more.

He was in his own world. Feeling Nicholas' slick tongue on his pucker was too much for him to handle. His cock was moving against the wall and he felt like he was gonna cum. He opened his legs wider to encourage Nicholas to go further and deeper than he did.

Nicholas knew what would most make Adrian to lose his mind with pleasure. He made Adrian to loosen up and then penetrated his ass with his tongue. It went in swiftly and he immediately felt the boy squirming and moaning loudly.

"Nic, Please,"

Adrian's body had a tingly sensation. He was squirming across the wall and the pleasure kept on increasing. Nicholas was working his tongue deeper into Adrian.

He was at the verge of coming all over the wall. He needed Nicholas' cock so badly. He felt he would go insane if Nicholas didn't make love to him soon.

"Nicholas. Please. Make love to me."

Nicholas pulled out his tongue and stared into Adrian's lust filled eyes.

"I can't deny you that." He whispered.

Nicholas rose, kissing from the butt cheeks all the way to the head. He took soap and lubed his dick. Then he lubed Adrian's ass with the soap till he was sure it was slippery enough. The soap was enough and he tried his finger. It slipped right through without any resistance. Adrian moaned loudly as the finger hit his prostate.

"I don't want your finger," Adrian moaned. "I want your cock, please."

Nicholas withdrew his finger parted Adrian's cheeks so wide. He adjusted his cock and got it ready for penetration. The tip of Nicholas' dick found Adrian's hole and he teasingly rubbed it back and forth making the boy squirm in his arms.

"Are you ready?"

Adrian nodded and Nicholas slowly pushed his cock inside Adrian's ass. With a swift, his cock found its way all the way deeper into Adrian's ass. Adrian helped out and pushed out. Nicholas' cock got deeper into him.

"Make love to me." Adrian moaned. His voice was trembling from pleasure.

Nicholas started to move. He slowly pulled out, nearly all the way, and then thrust back into Adrian, slamming on his prostate.

Adrian gasped and cried out his name in pleasure when that big cock hit his pleasure button. His hands were uncontrollably moving across the wall. He wished he had something to clench his hands on. But at that moment he didn't care. Getting pleasure from Nicholas was more important.

"Yeah, you are driving me out of my mind. Shit, Nic. Faster,"

"Yeah, baby," Nicholas moaned. "You like my cock on your prostate...Yea..."

"Yeah, please, don't stop..."

Nicholas traced his hands up Adrian's back. He held his waist and pushed him further into the wall. Adrian's cock was sliding up and down the wall. It was such a sweet feeling. His dick was feeling the pressure but it was also feeling the pleasure. Presure and pleasure mixed, made him feel ecstatic.

He opened his mouth and moaned out loud. He was on cloud nine as Nicholas' cock slammed deeper into him.

Nicholas began slowly making love to Adrian. He needed to show him love. They both moaned and groaned as Nicholas' moved back and forth. Nicholas buried his mouth on Adrian's neck, furiously sucking on it. His mouth was now everywhere, sucking on Adrian's neck, his back and shoulder.

"Nicholas!" Adrian moaned. "Your cock is driving me insane. I...I...please..."

"Your ass is sweeter. It is driving me...oh fuck...fuck...it's...so...oh..."

Nicholas kissed Adrian, sliding his tongue up and down his neck. He picked up his pace and thrust deeper into Adrian's ass. His thrusts were deeper and intense. Each time he hit Adrian's pleasure button, he let out a loud moan, louder than usual.

Nicholas gripped him tighter as he thrust. Adrian felt his thrusts become violent, sending vibrations all the way to Adrian's brain with each thrust. Nicholas was being violent but Adrian was enjoying it. The way his cock vibrated and rubbed against the wall made him lose his mind.

"Oh, Nic, that feels so...good..."

Nicholas held Adrian tighter and his thrusts quickened. He rammed Adrian's ass, his balls slapping on Adrian's ass cheeks.

"Yeah," Adrian moaned. His body squirmed with desire. He wanted to feel that kind of pleasure all the days of his life.

"How does that feel?" Nicholas growled. "Do you like it hard? Do you want me to give it to you harder?"

"Yes," Adrian groaned as he moved his ass to meet Nicholas' thrusts.

Their love moans filled the bathroom. There was also that sound of Nicholas' balls painfully slapping on Adrian's ass but it was not compared to the pleasure he was feeling.

Nicholas slowly moved his hands and placed them on Adrian's hips. He increased his pace and pounded in Adrian, each thrust drawing out a whole new sound from both their throats. Their bodies were on fire and the water felt warm and sweet.

"Fuck," Adrian moaned as Nicholas fucked him with deep, long, erratic thrusts.

"I love you Adrian Miller," Nicholas screamed out in pure ecstatic pleasure.

He held his hips tightly, bringing his ass closer to meet his deep thrusts.

"I love...you, Nicholas," Adrian moaned into the wall, watering moving in and out of his mouth.

His body vibrated, shuddered and squirmed. His voice trembled each time that cock hit his pleasure button. Nicholas fucking his tight little ass was heaven. The tingling feeling on spine was turning hot and the dick sliding up and down the wall was drawing him closer to coming.

Adrian pushed back onto Nicholas, meeting his thrusts. Each thrust made him hit the wall violently as a series of moans escaped his mouth. His vision was blurring as each thrust brought him closer to coming.

Adrian's moans increased. His groin tightened. The tingles vibrated to the rest of his body and the pressure in his balls built. His dick swelled as it slammed up and down the wall.

He cried out. "I'm coming, Nic...I'm gonna...fuck I'm gonna...I'm gonna come. I'm coming!"

"Go ahead, my love." Nicholas moaned. "I'm just behind you."

Nicholas moved his right hand and gripped the back of Adrian's hair. He slowly turned his head and locked his lips with him. Furiously sucking on Adrian's tongue, he could feel that his moans were increasing and becoming violent.

Adrian arched his back up. He clenched his ass muscles down around Nicholas' thrusting cock.

Adrian furiously tore away from Nicholas' mouth, breathing violently. A loud cry of ecstasy escaped his mouth as his body contracted. His cock swelled up and spurt his load on the wall. It was an intense orgasm. As his cock spurt with each thrust, his sphincter contracted and milked Nicholas' thrusting cock.

Nicholas let out a loud scream of pure ecstatic pleasure. His thrusts became deep and erratic. He wrapped his arms tightly around Adrian.

"Oh my fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck. I'm gonna, I'm gonna come. I'm coming. Oh fuck!"

He arched his back and threw his head back. He screamed on top of his voice and rammed deeper and violently into Adrian's ass. His body shuddered and convulsed. His cock swelled, slamming deeper into Adrian.

Adrian felt Nicholas swell deep inside of him, and then the thrusts kept on getting stronger and violent. He felt the first shot hit his ass walls violently. It was so hot, ready to burn. Nicholas kept on filling him till to the point when he felt like his ass was full of Nicholas' cum.

Nicholas' body jerked several times as he gave a few final, weak thrusts.

Nicholas' arms loosened on Adrian. He gripped Adrian's long hair, turned his head and gave him a wonderfully hot kiss. The kiss was intense and it left the both of them breathing heavily. Each of their cocks was pulsing as vibrations of pure pleasure ran up and down and them.

"Wow! Fuck! That was..." Nicholas gasped. "That was really amazing. You are the best..."

He bucked his hips, his cock still buried deep inside of Adrian. It was enveloped by Adrian's hot hole. It was really amazing. He could feel his cum deep inside Adrian's ass. It was intense.

Adrian was still out of his mind. His brain could still feel the pleasure he had just received. It was just amazing how every time they made love, Adrian was really happy. He couldn't hide that joy no matter what. Not from his hunk of a husband. He was too cute.

"Thanks," Adrian moaned as his mind brought him to reality.

"For burying my dick in..."

"No," Adrian gasped. "For being in my life and making me the happiest guy on earth,"

"Oh," Nicholas smiled. "That's so beautiful."

"You are beautiful,"

"No," Nicholas muttered, planting a hot kiss on his back. "You are the beautiful one. I feel so lucky for having you in my life. You'll always be my first priority, you and Gabriel, our son."

"Yeah," Adrian chirped. "Me and our son, I can't wait to see him."

Nicholas slowly pulled out of Adrian with a moan. It was followed by a huge amount of thick, white semen which ran down Adrian's leg and was later washed away by the warm water. Adrian laughed out loudly.

"What?" Nicholas asked, holding Adrian tighter.

"Nothing," Adrian teased. "I just feel so happy after making love to you."

"Not as happy as I get," Nicholas smiled. "You'll drive me crazy one of these days."

Nicholas turned Adrian around and kissed him furiously. They were later sitting in the hot tub which made the both of them relax.

Nicholas had his legs open and Adrian sat between those legs, his cock poking the backside of Adrian. It was really amazing the way the aerated water made them feel. Nicholas couldn't wait to go back to the house so that he could stay with Adrian in the Jacuzzi.

Feeling Adrian's body, holding him tightly and planting a kiss each passing second was hot. Nicholas didn't want to tear away but they were rather getting hungry and Nicholas had something to tell Adrian.

"My love," Nicholas muttered as the water made him feel sleepy.

"Yes," Adrian responded, burying his head deeper into Nicholas' chest.

"There is something I have to tell you."

"What?"

"Well...I...I have to start going to the office more often and also visit my other companies and hotels."

"I know," Adrian said as he adjusted his head. "I know you'll start work once we go back."

"It's just that I...err...I don't want to leave you all alone."

"I won't be alone," Adrian chuckled. "I'll be with granny, aunt, Clara and Arianna and..."

"Mother," Nicholas finished the sentence.

Adrian threw his head back and stared into Nicholas' face. He was so cute, so worried and so caring. It was all written all over his face.

"Yeah," Adrian smiled as he went back to his position. "With mother too,"

"Yeah," Nicholas mumbled. "Now why does that worry me? I know my mother...and with Jake staying at that house I...err...don't want to leave you alone."

"Don't worry about that," Adrian chuckled nervously. "You are my husband. I think I can handle Jake."

Yeah! Adrian might have become a little confident, okay a whole lot confident around Nicholas but what about all those other people and Jake. Nicholas knew how Jake was when he was angry. He had even tried to slap Adrian back at the house.

"What about..." Nicholas paused, took a deep breath. "...mother!"

"She'll learn to accept me." Adrian smiled as he got his body closer to Nicholas. "Besides, you'll be there to protect me. Not all the time but you'll be there."

"That's right," Nicholas said, wrapping his arms tighter around Adrian. "I'll always protect you because I love you so much, my love."

Adrian chuckled. "I love you too,"

Nicholas kissed Adrian's head. Tomorrow was gonna be the last day in Australia. Nicholas figured he had to do something for Adrian, something special which would be remembered as their last time in Australia. He was gonna figure it out before the night actually.