Stand for Love Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He quickly knocked and he heard her voice telling him to come in. He quickly opened the door and found himself in. First, he saw her lying down on the bed and he got worried. She was kind of looking sick but when he saw Jake in there too, his face frowned. He didn't want to see him. It was just because of his mother that Jake was there.

"Mother," Nicholas said as he rushed to her bed. "Are you alright,"

"I'm fine," She smiled faintly trying to get up but failed to do so. "Don't worry about me."

"Mom," Nicholas sat on the bed and held his mother's hand. "Don't lie to me. Arianna told me you are not feeling well."

Jake came near and stood in front of Nicholas. Nicholas frown his face because Jake irritated him big time.

"Well, she..."

"I don't need your explanation, Jake." Nicholas brushed him off. "I can handle my mother on my own, thank you very much."

Jake moved away. Nicholas eyed him in an irritating way and moved to his mother with a smile.

"I'm sorry mother."

"I understand, son." She smiled faintly. "I'm really sorry but I didn't want to bother any of you."

"Mom..." Nicholas sighed deeply. "You should have told me."

"I'm fine," She said as she slowly got up. She sat on the bed, leaning her back on a bunch of pillows.

"Don't worry about me." She smiled. "I'm feeling better already. I'm sure I'll be fine by tomorrow."

Nicholas stared at her and noticed that the smile was controlled. It was obvious she was not completely telling the truth. She looked like she had not had anything.

"How long have you been here?" Nicholas asked.

"Since morning,"

"What?" Nicholas shouted. "Have you had anything to eat?"

"I'm fine," Victoria chuckled. "I don't want to have anything solid."

"Who said something solid?" Nicholas smiled. "I think some hot soup will do."

"No, I don't think..."

"I don't want to hear it," Nicholas said, literally commanding her. "I'll have Adrian make some soup for you. He makes the best soup and I'm sure you'll love it."

Victoria lost her smile. It was clear to Nicholas that she didn't like his suggestion.

"I don't want to bother him." Victoria said softly. "I haven't been really nice to him."

Nicholas smiled brightly and wrapped his mother's hand in his palms.

"Adrian won't mind." Nicholas said. "He'll gladly make it. Just give him a chance. He's a nice boy and you'd love him too if only you gave him a chance."

"Alright," Victoria smiled, extending her hand to rub Nicholas' hands. "Since you insist, I'll have the soup."

Nicholas couldn't believe it. His mother had approved of Adrian to make her something. He was enthusiastic about it. He couldn't have loved it more than that. At least she accepted. Looks like the sickness had a good effect on her.

"I'll have him make the soup," Nicholas chirped. "I'll send it to your room but please, mom, have it or I won't talk to you."

Victoria chuckled softly in her weak voice. Nicholas was happy to see her laughing. It made him even more determined to tell Adrian to make that hot soup. He was more than happy.

"Don't worry," Victoria smiled. "I promise I'll have the whole soup."

"Good!" Nicholas chirped. "I'll have him make it after dinner. But right now I'll stay with you for a little longer if..." Nicholas looked at Jake. "...Jake can leave us."

Victoria diverted her eyes to Jake and the guy left on his own. Nicholas was now more than happy. He could now spend time with his mother without Jake's interference.

*****

"Will you make my mom some soup?" Nicholas asked excitedly.

Adrian raised his eyebrow. He knew what Nicholas was asking him but he couldn't believe it. Victoria would never allow him to prepare her anything. Even the food he cooked she barely ate so what was going on? Something was definitely wrong.

"Err...why?" Adrian stammered. He didn't know how to respond or even say no to his husband.

"She's not feeling well," Nicholas said softly, wondering why Adrian acted all surprised. "Well, actually she has not had anything in her stomach since morning. Soup will be fine."

Adrian was still confused. He had known Victoria. The Victoria who had been warning him would never accept to it. Something didn't feel right but Adrian knew he couldn't deny Nicholas anything.

"Um...do you think that's a good idea?" Adrian asked. "Did mother really ask me to make soup?"

"No," Nicholas smiled as he wrapped his arms around Adrian's waist, bringing him closer. "But...she wanted to sleep with an empty stomach so I told her I'd have you make her some soup."

"But..."

"Are you gonna deny me that?" Nicholas said as he kissed Adrian's lips. "I won't force you. I can always..."

"No," Adrian muttered. "I'll make her the soup. I'll do it for you and...mother."

Nicholas had no idea why Adrian stammered but he was gonna make the soup and that was what's most important.

"Thank you," Nicholas said as he brought Adrian in for a kiss.

He kissed Adrian softly for a few seconds before he broke the kiss.

"So, what type of soup will you make for her?" Nicholas asked.

"Hmm," Adrian said, touching his head to think. "I think I'll make her...broccoli and cheese soup!" Adrian gushed. "What do you think?"

"I know any soup you make is..." Nicholas paused and raised his thumb. "It's perfect. She'll love it."

Adrian was going to make soup but it was all for Nicholas. At least he'd be able to make her something and hopefully she'd like him after that. He really hoped she'd really like him for once and let them all live happily.

****

"Good!" Victoria said. "I think it's going to work."

"Are you sure?" Jake whispered.

"Yeah," Victoria chuckled softly. "The soup will be here real soon. We both know what we need to do."

"Yes, mother," Jake chuckled. "This time he's going to leave this house for real. I shall take my rightful place beside Nicholas."

"I can't believe the plan will be a success after two months of planning."

"It'll be," Victoria said with an evil grin on her face. "In just a few minutes we'll create a rift between them and after that....well they'll eventually break. All our plans must come into action. It won't be long now."

Jake smiled brightly as he felt adrenalin rushing through his entire body. He couldn't wait to see the drama unfolding in the house. He couldn't wait to see Adrian in tears as he leaves the house. There'll be nothing sweeter than seeing him leaving. Jake couldn't wait.

As Victoria sat on that bed her mind was only focused on one thing. That was her victory. After that she'd continue to create more rifts between them till they eventually break. That would teach Adrian not to mess with her. She's given him more time. Now it was time for Adrian to experience how bitter she could become.

In a few minutes the soup would be in. Adrian will never know what hit him. Sorry son, Victoria thought. She just has to do it. She has to do it.

****

"Oh," Nicholas moaned softly.

Adrian had his hands on his crotch and it sent vibrations throughout his body. His cock was throbbing painfully in his pants and that hand was making him tremble as strands of pleasure ran through his entire body.

"Oh fuck," Nicholas grunted. "You are killing me inside. That hand...oh that hand....fuck,"

"You like it," Adrian moaned as he slowly pushed Nicholas on the bed.

Nicholas fell on the bed and he almost jumped off when he felt Adrian crawling on top of him. His body quivered as his cock got even harder.

"Fuck," Nicholas groaned.

Before Adrian could even reach him, Nicholas moved his body and grabbed Adrian, pulling him down to him. Their faces were now close and they were both breathing heavily.

"You make me so horny," Nicholas breathed as his emotions got stronger.

The more he stared in Adrian's eyes the more his emotions got stronger to the point where he was hyperventilating. His heart was racing and his breaths were short and quite on the contrary, painful. Adrian was too sexy to miss. Nicholas was gonna make intense love to him. He couldn't wait anymore.

Licking his lips furiously, Nicholas reached the back of Adrian's head and brought him closer. Their lips touched and they were furiously kissing each other.

Adrian parted his lips and allowed Nicholas' warm slick tongue in. It went in with a swift and in no time their tongues were fighting for dominance. Electric vibrations were taking over Nicholas' body. He was trembling really badly as his hands moved up and down Adrian's back.

He moaned deep into Adrian's mouth and felt the boy on top of him trembling. Things were getting hotter for Nicholas as his cock got even harder. It was almost ripping out of his pants and throbbed painfully. He was moaning uncontrollably as the desire for Adrian's ass got intense.

He felt Adrian's hand on his crotch again but this time slowly massaging it. That was really hard for Nicholas. His cock swelled and pulsed painfully in his pants. The vibrations got him to the point where he was almost coming.

He held on to the back of Adrian's head tighter, sucked on his tongue violently and moaned louder in that hot mouth. In his mind there was nothing he needed more than to make love at that time. He needed to bury that cock deeper into Adrian's ass before he got crazy.

He tore away from Adrian's mouth with a soft moan that turned Adrian on. Still rubbing on Adrian's head, he said, "Please, let me make love to you before...before I shoot in my pants. You are driving me crazy..."

Adrian laughed teasingly, slowly rubbing Nicholas' crotch as his breaths became violent. He knew the guy was near but he wanted to take things easier between them.

From the feel of that bulge in his hands, it was throbbing and it was bigger than ever. It actually felt like heaven on his hand. Feeling its hardness was really having a bad effect on him as he felt his cock leaking in his pants.

"Just a minute big boy," Adrian teased as he increased his pace, massaging Nicholas.

"Oh," Nicholas gave out a loud moan. "Please,"

"No," Adrian chuckled teasingly. "I want us to take things easy, big boy."

"Please," Nicholas begged as his cock swelled up in his pants.

He was ready to shoot if at all Adrian continued like that. There was a sudden buzz that he was hearing in his brain. It was really a sweet buzz and it travelled all the way down to his cock making it more painful and harder.

He moved his head from side to side enjoying the pleasure and torture Adrian was giving him. It was intense and sweet but if his cock didn't get released at all he would surely take Adrian off of him and rape him. Man, the boy was torturing him....sexually.

"Please," Nicholas begged, moaning loudly. He didn't care at that time if someone would hear him or not.

"You're...fuck...."

Adrian gave Nicholas a hard pinch and he heard his moans get louder. He was so turned on and he also needed Nicholas' cock all the way down his ass, thrusting deeper and deeper into him. The thought of that made his hole twitch as he felt a tingle around it.

He was getting sweaty just from that feeling of being penetrated and thrust deeper and deeper. He was tortured too. He needed that cock.

Adrian slowly removed his hand from Nicholas' crotch and he felt him writhe on the bed. He moved his hands all the way to his shirt and quickly unbuttoned it revealing that hairy chest that got him hornier.

He took his hand and began caressing Nicholas' hairy chest. He felt him shudder and moan as his movements got stronger.

Nicholas couldn't take it anymore. He'd been tortured enough. He though Adrian had played with him for long. It was now time for the real deal, the real love making and the thrusting of his cock into Adrian's ass.

He was leaking so badly in his pants he felt them get a little wet. He was pretty sure he had a huge wet spot in his pants. He was really horny. The only thing his mind was thinking about was thrusting deeper and deeper into that ass. He needed to show him how much he loved him but also how much he likes dominating.

Nicholas gripped Adrian's body, shoved him off of him to the other side of the bed and quickly got on top of him. He took his big strong hands and pinned Adrian's hands on his head. He had a firm grip on them and the boy looked helpless underneath him.

Adrian tried to move but Nicholas was stronger. He had him pinned on that bed and it kind of felt good and a complete turn on at the same time.

Staring in those deep green eyes of his, Adrian saw lust, desire and everything that Nicholas wanted to do to him. He even saw the images of Nicholas slamming in his ass violently while he moaned his name out.

He saw how Nicholas would be moving his hips violently, thrusting into him with all his strength. He couldn't wait for that to happen.

Nicholas was panting like a wild animal. His heart was pounding in his chest and his blood was boiling, hot. His cock was throbbing painfully, leaking and wetting his under pants. He was staring into the helpless boy's eyes seeing how he was looking.

He could tell that the boy loved what he was doing.

"Why did you do this?" Nicholas groaned as he felt a rhythmic vibration shoot straight to his brain.

"What? What did I do?" Adrian moaned.

He was so turned on, so helpless, so cute. But Nicholas was going to fuck his brains out. Yes, he wanted him to scream like never before, to moan like never before, to writhe and shudder like never before, to clench on those sheets like never before and oh fuck...to beg like never before.

All that was turning him on and his cock was pulsing in his pants. He needed to fuck before he went crazy.

"You know what..." Nicholas groaned. "...what you did to me. You knew how high I am and now my cock is harder than before."

"Then what are you waiting for?" Adrian moaned softly. "Afraid you can't handle me? Or maybe you are just too stupid to do it."

Nicholas groaned like a lion. His veins were about to burst on his cock. Blood kept rushing to it and the testosterone levels were getting high. He could feel his cock pumping faster and painfully.

"No," Nicholas moaned softly with a gulp. "You know I'm nothing like that." He was breathing so fast. "I'm going to make you scream my name. I'll give you so much pleasure. I'll fuck that ass so hard you won't be able to sit,"

Adrian's cock grew harder. His breaths were heavy and his heart was pounding deeper into his chest.

With a moan and a teasing voice, he said, "Action speaks louder than words. Are you all talk and no action?"

That was it for Nicholas. He was gonna make Adrian scream down the whole house. He couldn't take it anymore.

"Oh, yeah," Nicholas groaned.

"Bring it in, cow boy," Adrian moaned as he tapped hard on Nicholas' ass sending a million electric volts through his entire body.

He gave out a low moan and then attacked Adrian's mouth. He took his lips into his mouth and bit on them hard. He heard Adrian moan louder and he tasted his blood in his mouth. It was so sweet, so beautiful and it made his dick harder.

He furiously traced down Adrian's body to his jean. He unbuckled the jean and violently grabbed the waistband of Adrian's jean and furiously pulled it down. He grabbed Adrian's boxer and slipped it off quickly, feeling his cock poking the belly.

Nicholas bit harder as more of Adrian's blood fell into his mouth. He'd never been like that with Adrian and he knew he was gonna regret it later but at that time it felt so right and so sweet. Judging from Adrian's deep moan inside his mouth, Nicholas could tell that the boy was very much enjoying it just like him.

Nicholas now moved to his own jeans, furiously pulled them down without unbuttoning them. His cock was now free, poking Adrian's belly. He was right, it was leaking so badly but he didn't care. He'd soon have it buried deeper into Adrian's ass.

Nicholas tore away from Adrian's lips, swallowing the little blood in his mouth and stood at edge of the bed. He furiously took all his pants and shirts off and was now totally nude with a hard pumping, leaking cock.

He quickly moved to Adrian and pulled his jean and boxer off. He didn't need to remove the shirt so he used his hand and ripped Adrian's t-shirt off. Now they were both nude and horny.

Nicholas furiously climbed on top of Adrian, attacking his mouth again. He continued with his biting and both their moans filled the room though he was not sure anybody could hear them. He sucked, bit, nipped and kissed furiously. He could feel his pre-cum on Adrian's leg, lubing his leg.

Making sure that he was furiously kissing Adrian, Nicholas moved to his legs and opened them wide. He moved together with Adrian to the edge of the bed and without looking searched for the drawer with his hand.

It was not long and he felt it, the bottle of lube, just what he needed. He couldn't wait anymore.

Still furiously kissing Adrian, Nicholas used both his hands and opened the bottle of lube. He poured a huge amount on his hands and threw it away. He brought one of his hands to his cock, slowly lubing it and the other went to Adrian's ass.

Adrian writhed so badly on the bed when he felt Nicholas' slick hand on his ass. It was followed by a finger circling his hole making him shudder and convulse on the bed. His moans got louder into Nicholas' mouth and he moved his hands and grabbed the sheets on the bed.

He held them tightly as he squirmed terribly on the bed. He was moaning Nicholas' name but it couldn't be heard since Nicholas was furiously sucking on tongue. He could feel his own blood from Nicholas' mouth and it made him hornier.

All that came out were muffled cries and they sent rhythmic powerful, electric impulses down his spine. His moans got louder and his fists clenched more of those wonderful sheets on the bed. His hole twitched in pleasure and his body trembled from the pleasure that finger gave him.

Then he felt Nicholas' finger run past his sphincter muscle. Damn! He moaned and squirmed like anything. His eyes were feeling heavy and the pleasure that overtook his body was too much.

He wanted to tear away from Nicholas' mouth and scream in pleasure but Nicholas had he pinned on the bed with his huge body and his mouth, well he couldn't move it. It was like he was possessed by a being that he couldn't control. That was pleasure.

Once that finger began moving deeper into him, Nicholas added another and another. Adrian screamed in Nicholas' mouth as the pleasure made him think dirty things. He wanted Nicholas deeper inside of him but he couldn't tell him since he couldn't move his mouth.

Those fingers were doing magic in his ass. They thrust deeper, faster and harder in his ass. His hole was twitching so badly. Those fingers were not enough. He needed something sweeter, something bigger, something longer and something wonderful. That something could only be Nicholas' dick.

Nothing was as sweeter as that. It always made him scream in pleasure, writhe and shudder on that bed. Yes, that was what he needed. Sure the fingers were hitting his prostate, they were making him moan but they were not giving him that pleasure which only Nicholas' cock knew how to give, intense pleasure. Yes, that's what he needed more than anything in this world.

The fingers thrust deeper into him till he felt his cock leaking so badly. He was near. If he didn't have that cock he'd simply go crazy.

That continued for another few seconds till he felt Nicholas removing his fingers, leaving him feeling stretched and empty. He was now ready for the real thing, the real cock.

Nicholas gave his cock a quick stroke and then moved forward and positioned it at Adrian's entrance. With a swift he pushed his cock deeper into Adrian's ass with a loud moan. It was now in that hot, sweet ass of Adrian.

That ass was tightly wrapped around his cock making him sweat and filled with a lot of lust.