Stangers in the Night, Sexy Call

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I do," she said seemingly with sadness and/or with sexual frustration.

"And what do you think about when thinking about your son?"

"I think about seeing him naked? I think about him flashing me or me catching him naked somehow. I think about seeing his perfect, round ass and his flaccid cock bouncing and swaying. I think about the entire naked image of him strutting around in front of me unashamed and unembarrassed without his clothes. I think about his cock stiffening as soon as he sees me watching him," she said.

"Wow," he said. "That's hot."

"And you? Do you think about your mother naked?"

"Of course, I do," he said with a dirty laugh. "I wouldn't want to disappoint Sigmund Freud now, would I?"

"Is your mother pretty?"

"She is," he said. "She's very pretty. She's your age but she doesn't look it. She looks more like she's 35-years-old than she looks 45-years-old. No one would guess that she's over 40-years-old."

"Tell me, if you had the opportunity to have sex with your mother, would you?"

"It depends," he said.

"It depends? On what? What would make you want to have sex with your mother or not?"

"It depends on the circumstances," he said.

"On what circumstances?"

"The timing of the event is critical. We must be alone and she must want me as much as I want her. If she wanted to have sex with me as much as I wanted to have sex with her, I'd definitely have sex with her. Yet, there'd have to be no guilt, no remorse, and no attachments," he said. "Only, unable to make the first move, I've been waiting for her to give me a sign that she'd like to be sexually intimate with me."

"Attachments? What do you mean by attachments?"

"I mean, that if I was to meet someone else, someone younger, I'd want my mother to be okay with us breaking off our incestuous, sexual arrangement," he said.

"I see. I'd accept that arrangement, if I was having sex with my son," she said. "Yet, being that she's your mother and you're her son, I suspect she'd never make the first move. I know that, even though I'd love to have passionate sex with my son, I'd never make the first move in seducing my son. Actually, I'm in the same boat as you are. I've been waiting for my son to make the first move. If ever he made the first move, I'd eagerly make all of the other moves," she said with a sad, little laugh.

"I guess it's a stalemate. With one afraid to approach the other for fear of rejection and for fear that he or she may be deemed incestuously perverted, we lust over one another from afar," he said.

"It's all so sexually frustrating, isn't it?"

"What is?"

"You thinking of having sex with your mother and me imagining having sex with my son. If we were together now, I'd pretend to be your mother and you could pretend to be my son," she said.

"That works for me," he said with a dirty laugh. "Only, tell me, other than imagining your son naked, what else do you imagine when imagining having sex with your son?"

"God, you're making me so very horny," she said. "I can't believe how much I've already revealed to you, a total stranger."

"I'm making you horny? Really? Tell me how I'm making you so very horny?"

"You're pushing my buttons," she said.

"If I was there with you now, I'd be pushing more than your buttons Elizabeth," he said laughing.

"Here you are a complete stranger, someone who called me on the phone in the middle of the night and I'm confessing my deepest and darkest secrets. You could be anyone. You could be someone I know," she said. "I'd be so embarrassed if I knew you and you knew me. I could never face you in public if we knew one another."

"I assure you that I don't know you," he said. "I called you randomly. I just dialed a number. So tell me what do you think about when thinking about your son?"

"I think about touching him," she said.

"Touching him? Touching him where?"

"Holding him in my arms while he's naked," she said.

"And are you naked too?"

"Oh, God, yes," she said. "I'm naked. I can feel my breasts squished against his chest, his arms wrapped about my back, and his cock pressed against my soft belly."

"What else? Tell me," he said.

"You're really liking this," she said. "You're really getting off on this, aren't you?"

"I am. I'm imagining that you're my mother confessing all of this to me while I'm stroking my cock," he said.

"I imagine kissing him, really kissing him, French kissing him," she said. "I think about making out with him. He has nice lips and I'd like nothing more than to kiss and kiss him while he touched me where no son should ever touch his mother and where no son should ever feel her son."

"I'd like that. I wouldn't mind my mother and/or you French kissing me while I felt her and while she felt me," he said. "What else?"

"I imagine touching his penis with my fingertips before fondling the head of his cock. I imagine gently cupping his testicles in the palm of my hand. I imagine wrapping my fingers around his penis and slowly stroking his cock," she said. "Oh God, I'm so wet," she said. "I'm so frigging horny."

"I wouldn't mind my mother giving me a hand job," he said. "I'd love to feel my mother's hand on my big, hard prick while I played with her tits and fingered her nipples. I only wish my mother would suck my cock."

"Tell me, are you touching yourself?"

"Yes," he said.

"I'm touching myself too," she said. "Tell me what you're imagining right now while touching yourself. Are you imagining me touching you or are you imagining your mother touching you?"

"Both. I'm imagining you touching, fondling, and stroking my cock when not imagining my mother touching, fondling, and stroking my cock," he said.

"It's exciting for me to think about touching you, a stranger as much as it excites me to think about touching my son, fondling his cock, and stroking him while he feels my tits and fingers my nipples," she said.

"What else do you imagine when imagining stroking your son?"

"Oh God. I imagine going down on him."

"Seriously? You imagined blowing your son?"

"Of course. I imagine touching my lips with the head of his penis, actually sliding across my lips back and forth as if his erect prick is a tube of lipstick. Then, while staring up at his blue eyes with my blue eyes, I imagine flicking out my tongue and licking his cock before taking his cock in my mouth. While watching his reaction to me sucking his big prick, I imagine blowing him. I imagine sucking his cock. I imagine giving my son pleasure with my mouth while stroking him with my hand," she said. "Oh God. You're making me so frigging horny."

"You're making me horny too," he said. "I wish you could blow me right now. Tell me, if I was there with you, would you suck my cock?"

"Yes," she said. "I'm so horny that I'd suck your cock. I'd give you the best blowjob of your life. Only, you'd have to promise to fuck me after I blew you."

"I promise," he said. "Tell me, do you imagine me cumming in your mouth?"

"Yes," she said.

"How about you son? Do you imagine your son cumming in your mouth too?"

"Yes, of course, I imagine my son cumming in my mouth. It wouldn't be much of a blowjob if he didn't cum in my mouth," she said.

"Would you swallow your son?"

"Oh, God yes. I would," she said. "I'd suck him dry before licking him clean."

"What else?"

"What else what?"

"Would you allow him to make love to you?"

"Oh, my God. Stop it. If only he would, I would," she said. "If only he wanted to make love to me, I'd spread my legs for my son."

"Would you fuck your son?"

"Stop. Please don't," she said. "I can't take this anymore."

"Why should I stop?

"You're going to make me cum," she said.

"Isn't that the idea?"

"Yes, but I don't know you. I'd feel like such a slut, a wicked whore, by allowing a total stranger to give me phone sex and a verbal orgasm," she said.

"I'll tell you what," he said.

"What?"

"Let's cum together then," he said.

"Okay," she said breathlessly.

"You pretend that I'm fingering you while licking you and while reaching up to feel your big breasts while fingering your nipples and I'll pretend that you're sucking my cock while stroking my cock," he said.

"Oh God," she said.

"You pretend that I'm your son and I'll pretend that you're my mother," he said.

"Oh, God," she said. "If my son was here right now, I'd do him. I swear. I'd seduce him. I'd suck his cock before making sweet love to him and before fucking him. I want him to fuck me hard and fast. I'd want him to really pound my pussy," she said. "I love my son and I so want my son."

"Wow," he said.

"Wow what?"

"I wish you were my mother. You make me wish I was your son," he said. "You make me wonder if my mother wants me as much as I want her."

"I'm sure she does. Just as all sons want to fuck their mothers, all mothers want to make love to their sons," she said. "All sons want their mothers to suck their pricks just as all mothers want their sons to lick their pussies before fucking their cunts."

"I'm cumming," he said. "As soon as you said the word cunt, I blew my load. Jesus, I just shot my load while wishing I was cumming in your mouth before cumming in your pussy and inside my mother's cunt."

"I'm going to need a cigarette," she said.

"Why?"

"I just had an orgasm too," she said.

"Do you smoke?"

"Not really. Only after sex. One cigarette relaxes me," she said.

"Actually, I need some water and a tissue. I'm going to put the phone down. Will you still be here when I return?"

"Yes," she said. "Wait. Don't go. I hear someone. There's someone here. I hear a noise in the kitchen. Oh my God. A burglar or an intruder, there's someone in my kitchen. I need to get my robe," she said.

"Are you alone?"

"Yes," she said. "My son stayed over a friend's house. I'm not expecting him home until tomorrow. Hello? Who's there? Robert? Is that you?"

"Mom?"

"Fuck me. I don't believe it. It's my son. It's Robert. Oh, God," she said. "I wonder if he heard me on the phone. Holy fuck! I don't believe it. It's as if I willed this to happen."

"Willed what to happen?"

"Robert, he's in the kitchen," she said.

"So?"

"He's naked," she said.

"Well, Elizabeth this is your chance to have sex with your son," he said.

"No, I can't," she said. "I mustn't. I shouldn't."

"Why not?"

"Because he's my son and I'm his mother and our having sex would be incest," she said.

"Being that he's already standing there naked, I dare you," he said.

"Don't dare me," she said.

"I double dare you," he said.

"Please don't," she said.

"I dare you to take off your robe and nightgown and walk out to the kitchen naked. Only keep the phone with you. I want to hear his reaction to him seeing his mother naked and to you seeing my cock," he said.

"Your cock? Robert? Is this you on the phone?"

"Yes mother now strip off your robe and nightgown. Now that you're seeing me naked, I want to see what you look like naked," he said.

THE END

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Mother's Nude Day Nightmare Ch. 01 A son gets his wish when his mother strips naked on Nude Day.in Novels and Novellas
The Old Neighbor Man Him next door? And making my wife his friend.in Interracial Love
A moms Superbowl Bet A mom makes a bet on the Superbowl. Debauchery follows.in Group Sex
My Best Friend's Mom I never meant to fall for her.in Mature
More Stories