Stanley Steamer Ch. 17: Imani & Carole

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A helicopter sounded from the south. The small chopper landed; its engine noise died. The video screen showed Crown Princess Ursula and her sister, Archduchess Teresa, trotting the path to the house. The well-exercised GILFs wore light, bright sundresses and carried only small purses. They were not staying, then. They shed shoes and dresses at the door.

"Tahne'e is in San Diego on consulate business and he cut us free for the morning," Ursula said. She faced Stan and slapped him. "You son of a bitch!" She bent and sucked her son's cock. This seemed like their regular Aloha.

"You're a bad boy, too," Terri told Larry. She slapped her son and bent to slurp his ready cock. Oh, those sisters!

"But we're here for a reason," Ursula said, holding Stan's cock a bit tight. "Two reasons. First, the king ordered Carole as archduchess. Hey, she's married to an archduke, so sure. And we just fucked Tahne'e. Now you boys get to fuck us. It'll be fun for Terri and a gift for me."

"For me too," Sharli said. Her dark daughter Imani hugged her darker mom. "Don't even think to leave me out. But there's no rush."

"Not a setup, huh?" Stan said. He let her lead him to an oversized ottoman. She took the elbows-and-knees doggy position. "Fuck your mother well, boy! And Larry! Come over here." Her nephew gladly inserted his penis in her royal mouth. She rocked between the cousins.

Stan did a cum-fast and unloaded into Ursula before she could climax.

"You're a bad boy, you son of a bitch," the bitch complained.

"Your turn, cuz," Stan said. He and Larry swapped ends. Both were quickly balls-deep in royalty. "Suck better, Mom."

He did not quite head-fuck her, only plunged in and stopped. From my place beside them, his fully-grown cock looked to clog her throat well past her larynx. She had superb breath control. He stayed until Larry grunted and creamed her cunny.

"Where's lazy Lazlo?" Terri asked while the three rocked.

"Gone shopping," Imani said. "But Anny gave me this toy." She produced a long double-ended indigo dildo from somewhere. "Want some fun, Grandma?"

Imani was no longer the fairly shy girl I knew as the twins' Kansas playmate. She pulled her sports-toned GILFy grandmother to one end the big couch.

"Let me help," Sharli said and put the girl at the couch's other end. Imani's mom slobbered on both dildo dickends and carefully inserted them into her daughter and mother-in-law. She moved the toy back and forth in them. Imani and Terri fingered their pussies and purred.

"Me too," Jeri said. She leaned over Terri. Mother and daughter sucked boobs.

Larry pulled out of Ursula's pussy. She pushed Stan out of her throat and took a deep breath.

"You're hard enough now, boy," she told Stan. "Fuck me again and make sure."

"Time to atone, Mom," he said. "Pam, sit your butt down. Mom, get your tongue in her. Yeah, face down, ass up. Just like that. Here goes."

Pam gripped their mother's cropped dark hair to steady her head for the royal tongue's cunt-lapping, while Stan pierced and methodically pounded that tight tush. His brawny thighs slammed against her; his manhood pistoned machine-like into her carnal trap. The crown princess, still a world-class athlete, shook and bounced. Her son used her breasts as handholds.

Stan was really doing Ursula no favors, sex-wise. I took pity on her. I sat on the Navaho carpet beside her, reached under, and frigged her till she cried out. Stan pounded a little longer and then came like a stud horse.

Neither Pam nor Stan released their grips. Stan still fondled and pushed. Pam pulled her mom's hands up to her breasts but resumed holding Ursula's head. The crown princess pinched her daughter's nipples and slurped more craftily.

Pam shook and cried, and held her mother's head closer, and cried again, and then pushed Ursula away. Stan backed from the maternal muffins. I stroked Ursula's back and sides, and watched the Barnes family.

Sharli still worked the dildo in Terri and Imani. Jeri and her mother still licked their love pillows. Larry leaned over his daughter; she held his butt while she blew him. Jeri straightened her back; Terri looked up and saw the fellatio.

"Hey, enough of that!" she called.

Sharli pulled the dildo out; Imani gave her dad another good suck and then stood. Terri rolled on her hands and knees and pulled Jeri to her, her face in her daughter's delta. She looked over her shoulder at her son.

"What are you waiting for? We don't have all morning."

Did Terri need to atone to her kids as Ursula had to hers? Maybe she liked the concept. The mother dove into the daughter's muff while the son pounded steadily. Imani bent to kiss her aunt Jeri's mouth and caress her.

Sharli cupped her husband's balls in one warm, dark hand. She licked her other hand's index finger and probed for Larry's prostate. His grunt was almost a roar; his full-body spasm was alarming. He heaved a few more times and then staggered away.

Terri looked up from Jeri's jellyroll. "Is that the best you can do? Stan, get over your dick here!"

Jeri rolled from her mother's hold. "That was great, Mom, but I'm happy. Sharli, you want some?"

Sharli scooted her butt till her pussy was in her mother-in-law's face. "Yeah, Mom, do me some, okay?"

Terri knew just which of Sharli's buttons to push, lick, suck, and poke. Stan fucked his aunt methodically; I could tell he was not ready for another cum. I took pity on her, too, and frigged her nicely. The women moaned loudly together. Terri pulled off from Stan's cock and sat up. Good thing the leather upholstery was stain-resistant.

"That was great," Terri said, and hugged her family together.

"Yes, lots of fun," Ursula agreed, "but you're right, we don't have all morning, and we really must run. That helicopter sitting on the pad isn't cheap. Tahne'e likes when his wives don't waste money."

"Do you have time to shower?" I asked.

"Tahne'e likes his wives and their sisters stinky," Ursula said. "We'll be fine just like this. Come on sis, let's get back to the consulate. Tahne'e rigged a nice playroom there."

The two quickly licked all exposed nipples bye-bye, slapped and sucked their sons, slipped thin dresses on taut, sweaty bodies, slid into simple, elegant sandals, and were gone. Helicopter noise faded into the south.

"Does anyone else have time to shower?" I asked.

"Great idea," Stan said. "And it's a nice day. Let's shower outside."

Stan had rigged shower heads around his out-the-bathroom nook. Sunny desert air felt heavenly. Lush turf squished nicely under bare feet. Everyone washed and tasted everyone else. We sparkled for our naked lunch. Burritos and wine, sure, but everything tastes better when the sweat is washed off.

=====

After an easy lunch cleanup, the party moved out to the pool where it belonged. Cold white wine for all. Dunking and splashing, lounging and sipping. Female faces twitching to keep secrets.

"What shall we do with the rest of the day?" Pam asked innocently.

"Me," Sharli said. "Do ME the rest of the day. Boys - you know what I like."

Sharli liked sucking cocks, liked sucking Larry's cock while Stan fucked and spewed into her, liked sucking Stan's cock while Larry pounded her pussy, and she liked Stan pistoning again while Larry rested and Imani kissed her mother's mouth. Sharli liked 69ing with her daughter, and with her cousin-in-law Pam, and with her hostess, who was me. I liked it, too.

A list of recent events popped into my head. Stan and Lazlo last night had both unloaded big bursts of live sperm into the fertile wombs of Imani and newish mothers Anny, Tina, Frieda, Mari, Lorna, Pam, and Jeri. Stan and Larry today had shot multiple blasts of jiz into the fertile wombs of new mothers Ursula and Sharli. Terri and my names weren't on the 'fertile' list.

What comes next? Larry, Sharli, and Imani would stay here overnight. K-Y Jam had Vegas shows tonight but had canceled Sunday, I learned. The five girls - the five WOMEN - none pregnant, all in love with Stan, had time and a jet-copter at their disposal. And they could conspire with the other women who loved Stan.

With so few fuckings today, this was almost a day of rest for Stan and Larry. And Lazlo would be back tonight and here tomorrow - he and Anny could not hide and shop forever.

I could work logic. The logic scared me.

===== [Sunday]

I was right. The copter landed noisily mid-morning and left quickly. The five magical musical women were here for the duration.

Lorna and Mari took babies Langdon and Mateo out for a day of 'shopping'. Was no better excuse available? Clara took custody of the remaining infants. The pool party was for adults.

Yes, my daughters were adults now, adults who loved their Daddy and Mommy, oh fuck.

The five stripped at the door. Greetings took awhile, what with all the kissing and groping. Anny toted refreshments to the pool; all followed her nice butt. All dunked in the pool, greeted and groped again, and splashed happily.

Nobody pretended to keep secrets. Everyone knew what was up.

They tried to make it romantic but it really was a production line. Stan and Larry and lazy Lazlo took turns injecting hot, living jiz into the singers, and my daughters, and Megan. Stan managed repeat fucks; the other guys tried to keep up. Refreshments again held those cannabis-and-whatever chocolates. Or maybe all this willing pussy gave the men super-stamina. Uh-huh.

Anny called lunch time. Light sandwiches and wine did the trick. Then we returned to the pool to splash and lounge and love.

Mouths were busy. Groups formed and re-formed. Stan with Talia and Megan, and Tanya and Pam on me. Larry with Imani and Jeri, and Anny and Sharli on Lazlo. Kaylee and Nikki demanding Stan. Pam and Megan taking Larry. Father-daughter and mother-daughter and aunt-niece 69s and triads. Lust driven by love - by all these women wanting Stan's babies. Me, too. Are we all crazy?

All secretly, deeply believe in supersperm. I cannot argue. Just look at me!

=====

Larry and Sharli drove home to Palm Springs that evening. Lorna and Mari finished shopping and shared the pool with our extensive family under blazing late-summer stars and a sliver of moon. Mothers retrieved their babies from patient, discreet nanny Clara and resumed mothering.

(Clara was not sexless. The security chief often shared her bed. But she did not fuck her employers.)

Pam, Jeri, Lorna, Mari, and Anny filled patio chairs around the pool, nursing. Pam's breasts were occupied by Pelagia, who looked a bit like Stan, and Piper, who did not. Megan sat at her mother's feet and rubbed her legs. Lazlo moved behind all and massaged shoulders. Well, he copped a feel every now and then, too. Sometimes he IS a pig.

In three months, I would have a Christmas present for Stan. I lay on a poolside pad and watched the sky. Tanya and Talia lay beside me, kissed and rubbed my swelling boobs and belly, and my loins and legs. I loved being Mommy.

Nikki, Kaylee, and Imani sat with Stan on another pad. Each gave him breasts to lick. Imani chanted a verse. Stan fondled her and sang a low supporting pattern. Kaylee sang the first line and Nikki the second; their voices swirled together on the rest. All very quiet, little more than whispers. Magic happened anyway. I could almost smell all the women ovulating and cumming.

This is why so many of us married Stan. That and magnetism. Damn him.

=====

Next: Eighteen years later. The End?

Reality notes: Flamingo Heights, the Doble steamer, Manhattan Kansas, FlyMobil, Cabazon dinosaurs, Volkswagen ZEE steam Zero Emissions Engine, and Giant Rock and Orgasmatron, are all real. Certain real people, places, and firms have been renamed. I thunk up Rotaruta. The Cahuilla Indians do not have princesses or sub-princesses AFAIK; their resort-casinos are probably not run by guys from New Jersey. I forgot to mention desert superblooms.

Author's note: This story by Hypoxia Smurf is copyright (c) 2018. I try to get details right, even what I invented. Maybe I caught most typos; I hopefully just had my last eye surgery. Constructive comments, suggestions, fantasies, and bribes are welcome, really. I am begging you! If you like this tale, join the 1% and VOTE!