Stan's Journey into Gentle Femdom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stan feels a glaze of pleasure coat his brain as Shae undoes his restraints. He feels as if he's accomplished something—passed a test, proven himself somehow.

His back and ass are warm, the heat and ache of a mild sunburn, and he's unsteady on his feet as he stands.

Shae leads him back through the red velvet curtain and finds a place to sit. She puts her feet up, and Stan curls up on the couch with his head in her lap, lost inside himself.

She strokes a hand through his hair as she sips her drink, occasionally dropping her lips to his ear to whisper to him that's he's a good boy, that's he's done well. That he's hers.

Stan's so lost, he's drifting away. The heat fades, and he feels his head fill with cotton wool. The sensation of Shae's fingers against his scalp is everything, and it sends him into a reverie he can't break from.

Movement finally stirs him, as Shae tugs him upright using his collar. He lets her position him where she wants him, and she straddles his lap and kisses him.

The touch of her lips against his, and the scent of her, ignites Stan's desire. He places his hands on her waist, pushing them under her shirt, searching for the smoothness of her skin.

She takes hold of his wrists and pushes them over his head, pinning them against the back of the couch as she kisses him. His leaking dick is pressed against her crotch, no doubt painting her suit pants, but she doesn't seem to care. In fact, she takes a hold of him and strokes him, securing his wrists above his head with just one hand.

He moans, arching his hips up off the couch, lifting her with him. He's so turned on, so unbearably horny, her hand is his saviour.

She kisses his neck, nips him lightly, then harder, eliciting moans, then cries of surprise. She nibbles at his earlobe and he moans, then lifts his hips again as her grip on him grows firmer.

"Look at this mess," she murmurs, and her fingers are at his lips.

He licks the taste of himself from her skin, and she presses two fingers against his tongue, forcing him to suck them.

He does it willingly, and she moves her hand to his throat. He looks into her eyes and sees a wild curiosity about him, who he is, what's inside him... and a kind of satisfaction. He's hers, to do with as she pleases, and she knows it.

She moves her hand back to his hard cock and strokes him ever-closer to completion.

"Stop." It's a ragged whisper, as he reaches the moment before the moment of no return.

She does, giving his dick a practiced flick of her hand as she lifts it back to his mouth to be cleaned.

He doesn't want to come on her while she's in her suit, or all over himself. He wants to come... but inside her, sharing his heat with her, skin to skin.

She holds his wrists with both hands and examines his soul through his eyes.

"I think you've had enough for one evening. Let's get you home."

Stan's so confused, so horny, so grateful, so filled with regret that he has to leave this dream and go back out into the cold, his body shakes with dry sobs.

"Ssssh." She pulls him close, and he wraps his arms around her. "At home it's warm, and I want to fuck you without an audience."

Fuck him.

She wants to fuck him.

Shae laughs softly. "Come on."

She climbs off him and holds out her hand to help him to his feet. They walk back out to reception hand in hand, and Stan re-dresses in the booth.

Out in the dark, a light rain starts to fall.

Shae cuddles close to Stan and he puts his arm around her. He's not wearing a collar and leash anymore, but he's hers.

He's hers.

At home, they shower and climb into Shae's bed. Stan's never been to her flat before, but he barely notices his surroundings. All he knows is her warm, perfumed body is pressed against his, her opening wet and warm, her thighs smooth and welcoming as they wrap around his waist.

As horny as they both are, when Shae comes, it pushes Stan over the edge, and they cling to each other, riding the pleasure together.

Afterwards, Shae spoons Stan from behind, her arms wrapped around his chest. He presses back into her, feeling safe and warm and loved.

He doesn't question anything. He just is.

And it's more than enough.

* * * * *

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
11 Comments
awyldsideawyldsidealmost 2 years ago

beautiful stuff Jason. this is the type of femdom that i would want, not the cruel, mean, abusive shit. she is gentle and kind. the flogging may have been a bit much. the aftercare i was expecting was some soothing lotion.

If you havent, please continue this loving story. He gets the best of boys and girls.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Such a good, sweet boy!

Such a good, sweet boy for his gentle domme. I look forward to reading more about these two.

anthrosylranthrosylrover 4 years ago
So beautiful

I loved this story. I loved the nurturing combined with Shae pushing Stan a little to try unfamiliar things. More please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
ANOTHER VIEW

Thank you for this more gentle view into Femdom. I'm new to this type of play and have been hesitant because it is so different from my experiences. Your story has given me another way to view the concept and may be a good approach for me to be able to enjoy this type of play and provide the pleasure which my boy craves.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Very well done

I thought it nicely captured the gentle femdom aspects. Hope you will write more.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

She Claimed Him Older dominant female claims her submissive male colleague.in BDSM
Her Presents She had a number of surprises for him.in Fetish
Learning to Let Go Jonah submits to Vivian.in BDSM
Ignore the Warning Label Pt. 01 Devyn pursues a relationship with her dominant best friend.in BDSM
That's What Friends Are For Justin's best friend Samantha will do anything for him. in First Time
More Stories