Starting from Scratch Ep. 002: CHERRY, PIpEr

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Running from everyone?"

"If you knew my family you would too. How's that Cappuccino?"

"Delicious. Thank you." She smiles then switches to fidgeting, "Henry must be wanting me to pull my hair out."

"You're right. I overstepped my boundaries back there. Jesse seemed nice though."

"He is. He wanted to date Dakota, but at the time I thought she was too young. My girls don't act their age."

"I didn't at seventeen either. I still had braces back then."

"So does Sable." Josie sighed, "She's gorgeous but Dakota steals her thunder at every turn because of those braces. They look identical but Dakota has that cutesy model thing down to a science. Poor Sable has the same body, but she comes across more studious."

"Good grades?"

"Not honor roll but they keep a decent average. You don't have children?"

"Look at this body? Does it look like I've popped out a kid?"

"No, it doesn't." Josie pats her belly, "I might not have stretch marks, but I always feel subconscious of my tummy. It took years to get my belly this firm again."

"Well, I kissed that tummy for hours last night. I think it's very sexy."

"That's sweet of you to say. I've never been with a woman before. Did I... do alright?"

"As if I'm the sexpert. First time for me too."

"No way."

"Way! I just went with it. I'm pretty proud of what we managed winging it."

"Me too. Oh my God! This is hilarious. I... enjoyed myself."

"I'll tell you what Josie. I'll lick that twat any day of the week. Just practice being a good wife to Henry, okay."

"It seems so strange to have the woman who just had an affair with my husband defend him. I don't know what to make of you Piper."

"Well, it won't be an honest woman I can tell you that. Been there done that. Never again. I'm living life to the fullest now. No strings, just flings."

"I've learned a valuable lesson due to this. I truly do love Henry. I just hope... he can satisfy me like he did last night. He was... I can't even describe it. Porn star?"

"That would be me." Piper wiggles and spanks her ass cheek. "I mean... I know I could be. I've actually been offered big money to become one. Still might!"

"Do me a favor?"

"Sure. What's that?"

"Don't act this openly around my girls. They don't need to learn bad habits. They already are aware of Roman and I but they keep it to themselves. As much as Henry and I yell over it, the knowledge is impossible to hide. Add in the fact of rumors around school this past year. I really should have a talk with them over it. I dread their replies though."

"I am not going to promise that. I'm a free spirit now. Hate me if you want but I'm not reeling it in. I might even become a nudist. Saves on laundry."

"Fine! Just... do your thing. I can't lead your life. I apologize for trying."

"I will. And accepted!" Piper razzes her. Smirking Josie steps closer and flicks her own tongue right over Piper's. "Oh, you're on Wench." The Frenching kept them busy until Josie's cell finally rang. Pulling away from their entanglement Josie sighs at having to stop.

"I should probably save my marriage."

"Go for it. Counsellor's orders."

Answering her cell Josie grew nervous, "Good morning."

On the other end was a gruff exhale, "Morning."

"I'm sorry Henry. Truly I am."

"Same here. Are we working this out or what?"

"You... don't want a divorce?"

"Can you stop going behind my back?"

"Yes. I swear I won't cheat again."

Piper grinned evilly and leaned over her shoulder, "Except with me Henry. I love her tongue."

"Yeah? More than my dick?" He growled.

"That's a tough call. I love a big cock. Let's just agree to be there for each other. All three of us." Piper then kissed Josie's neck making her hide giggling. As Josie rested her elbows on the island bar talking things out, Piper admired her ass. Tugging down Josie's white shorts the only article she had put back on when Jesse arrived. Piper knelt down and kissed her bare bottom. Spreading her butt cheeks her tongue invaded Josie's crack taunting her butt pucker. Trying to talk became a battle, waving her free hand at Piper to stop. Nope!

"Henry? She's licking my ass." Laughter ensued.

"Being all neighborly, are you?" He chuckled, "You have thirty minutes. I'm jumping in the shower. Join me or you're sleeping on the couch tonight."

"In the shower? We haven't done that in over a year. Oh my God! I love this new you."

"Twenty-nine minutes."

"I LOVE YOU." Hanging up she drops her cell to the island with a clatter. "FUCK! I never knew how good that felt. Not even Roman licks my ass. He ate my pussy but found the anus just... too much."

"It's not so bad once you try it. First for me too. You guys are going to be fine Hosie."

"Hosie? Are you calling me a ho?"

"If the tongue fits, share it." Down into her clam Piper went, prying Josie's labia apart and digging her tongue in. Gasping at her invasion Josie hugged the island with awe and thankfulness. Both for Henry allowing this and his willingness to change for her. How much change remained to be seen.

"Mmmmm! I won't have enough time to pay you back." She whined moaning at Piper's dedication. With no reply it was obvious Piper didn't expect any returned favors. She just wanted to make her new friend edgy and horny as hell for Henry. Pay back enough. Making her cum on her tongue Piper withdrew her drooling lips then bit Josie on the ass cheek leaving teeth marks. "OWWWWWWW! You bitch that hurt."

"It was all that talk about braces. Brace yourself Hosie, I think Henry is going to fuck you all day long. I just wanted to leave my mark on you." Standing up Piper rubbed Josie's ass, "Just like my teeth, let it all sink in."

"Thanks Counsellor Cherry." She giggled, "Ten minutes to spare."

"Ooooo! Living on the edge of the Doomsday Clock." Piper shoves their coffee cups over and hops up on the bar fanning her legs wide, then proving her limberness by pulling her feet behind her head. "Oh, look I'm my own prisoner. Help me! Help me!" She dramatically sounded like Scarlett O'Hara calling for Rhett Butler.

Laughing Josie dug in eating Piper one last time, fingering her until the new neighbor drowned her face in a massive squirt. Wincing at Piper over the bridge of her nose Josie mumbled, "You're such a bitch."

"Takes one to eat one. Go get your man." She waved Josie away. Keeping her leggy pose until Josie slapped her clit hard. Running away giggling Josie grabbed the rest of her clothing, took her cell and headed home. She took the risk of going out topless. It was liberating in broad daylight. Their neighbor Darren on the flipside of her home saw her but she shielded her chest with her tank top. At the stairs she flashed him for two seconds. A smile shared it made his day. It was a good thing Darren's wife Lindsey wasn't outdoors or all kinds of hell would have been raised. Big momma Lindsey was a chunky butt and hated it when her hubby looked at other women. What she didn't know wouldn't hurt her. It wasn't like Josie wanted Darren. A tease now and then was harmless. Even in teaching she often teased her students. Sometimes a bit too often but it kept her from cheating with anyone but Roman. With her daughters attending that school she tried her best to behave but there were moments that she simply refused to hide. Short skirts were comfy and Principal Manley did often encourage her to show more leg. Gladly! Her students worshipped her. Probably a bit too much. First Jesse Manley, now Darren.

"OH, THAT WAS SO WRONG. I've never let my neighbors see me... well, probably Perbert but never intentionally before today. God, I hope he doesn't spread seeing me around school. Wait! Would that be so bad? Ugh! The girls can't... I'm so messed up right now. Just focus on your marriage already." Darren disagreed with her assessment. Nothing more would be said over it. Heading indoors Josie needed to cool off her hormones. A shower did sound good.

Hurrying inside Josie didn't even bother to wipe her face of Piper's flood, letting it air dry in her close timing. Wanting to be right on time to avoid confrontation should Henry's new persona suddenly become cross, she entered her home and shut the door. Hearing the upstairs shower, she panted from her sprint. In taking the staircase on her second wind she whipped her carried clothing aside and let them fall to the steps. At the top of the stairs her white shorts were abandoned. For a mother who always complained to her kids about leaving things lying around she just didn't care. Opening the bathroom door of their ensuite she observed Henry behind the glass doors of a double sized shower stall. Even in the fogged-up glass she could still recognize his magnificent build. Taking a moment to smile and hold her hands to her heart she thanked God for Henry's forgiveness.

"YOU'RE TWO MINUTES LATE."

"Shit!" She mumbled, "I thought I was right on time."

"Get in here."

She wasted no time in opening the door. Before she could effectively step in Henry snatched her to his chest and passionately kissed his wife. It was then he tasted Piper. Shrugging it off their emotions took over. Even without closing the shower door Henry grabbed his wife's ass cheeks and lifted her up against the back wall and held her there as his erection pierced her pink veil. Thinking him to have planned a tender moment she melted into his embrace. How wrong she was. Pinning her hard against the tiled wall he hate fucked her. In his forceful thrusts Josie cried out her most intimate wishes of "HARDER HENRY! HARDER." As if she had to, he was already running on nitrous. Using his chest to hold her firmly he released his left hand and reached up to grip her hair yanking her head back so that his lips could storm her throat. Passion yes, aggression definitely. Her mate had returned to her in primal form.

A grateful pussy applauded his girth with warm tight constrictions while a thankful cock shot fireworks of adrenalin and cum deep inside her. Expecting an emotional apology in the form of kisses, she was proven wrong. Pulling out of her he let her feet hit the shower floor before whipping her around and taking her from behind. Josie McKellen recited her wedding vows word for word. To love, honor, and obey. Yes obey. They went old school.

"FUCK YOU MRS. McKELLEN." He snarled and rammed her so hard her jaw dropped, unable to breath with water in her face. Making it worse he drew her face directly under the torrent. Choking and moaning both he snapped, "BAPTISM! WE START ANEW."

"YES HENRY. WE START ANEW." She exploded all over his beast. As cold water began spoiling their fun the two lovers shared a holding pattern, just standing there, dick lingering within her, arms wrapped around her chest, his face buried in her neck. Hearts pounding, they both knew this was the last straw.

"Thank you, Henry."

"I'm sorry if I've taken our love for granted. I can't blame you for looking elsewhere."

"Nor I you. Piper is incredible. Enjoy her all you want. I'd like too as well."

"Roman Crandell? Really? Roman Crandell?"

"He's good in bed. I... I'm so sorry Henry."

"My eyes are open. Meeting Piper was a sign, I think. From now on we do things together. No secrets. No going behind my back, we tell each other everything and talk it through."

"I agree."

"If... you want to fuck Roman more... go for it. Just know I'll be planning on meeting a few hot chicks too. Can we agree on being openminded?"

"Is this really the man I married?" She twists within his grasp to explore his eyes. His gaze was more confident than ever.

"Still here... just more understanding of your needs. Mine too I think."

"You... liked fucking Piper, didn't you?"

"Supermodel, of course I did. The term Blonde Bombshell comes to mind."

"So, did I. I can't believe I like women as much as men. I love you, Henry. Forever! I swear to you I never ever want a divorce. Being transparent can only help us cope, correct?"

"Ditto! No fuck ups Josie."

"NEVER AGAIN."

"Again?" He acted as if he misheard her. Guiding her back to the wall he reached over and shut down the water. "Legs up." She leaped into his arms for another round.

"I LOVE THE NEW YOU!"

"I love the old you."

Okay, this round was love making.

********

One house over Piper concluded her own shower and wrapped her only towel around her body, faded yellow but quite appealing over her lightly tanned flesh. Hair wet she brushed her teeth and spritzed perfume. Feeling alive again she brushed out her hair enough to look presentable, she felt lazy all of a sudden. Prowling her kitchen, she realized she still had uneaten croissants and unwraps one digging in. "Mmmm! So good."

As she inhaled her meal the doorbell rang. "Hmmm!" Expecting no one especially not considering she only knew the McKellen's she shrugged, "COME IN." It was probably Josie coming back to fill her in. To her shock a stranger entered popping his head through the door. Wearing a concert t-shirt and a jean jacket, a reasonably tall boy with wavy hair and sunglasses waltzed right in. She stood speechless with her last bite of croissant poised to her lips.

"Hey new neighbor lady."

"Ummm! Hi new neighbor boy?"

"Nice towel."

"Connecting dots here... you must be Knox. Maybe the Slipknot t-shirt gave you away."

"That's me. Word spreads fast."

"Lamb of God. Big fan. You were playing them last night."

"A fellow metalhead. Awesome!"

"In This Moment..."

"Maria Brink... one bad bitch. Sexy too. Just like you are."

"No... in this moment you caught me at a disadvantage. I was expecting my new friend Josie." Not really, unless things went badly next door.

"Not any McKellen... I just wanted to say hi. I saw you outside last night by the pool. Not to mention you fucking Mister McKellen. That was bad ass. Loved the nightie. Nudity even more! Killer body chick."

"My favorite." She humors him. "What else did you happen to see?"

"Ohhh! A whole lot more than Mister McKellen fucking the shit out of you? Your scissor session with Mrs. McKellen was awesome to watch."

"My first-time scissoring... did I do okay?"

"Hot as fuck! You two rubbed your twats raw."

"Did you pop popcorn before watching your porno?" She smirked. "Extra butter for lube?"

"Naaa! I wasn't going to drop by so soon, until I got this..." He lifts his cell to show her the pictures Jesse Manley took. Nudes travel fast and Jesse didn't even send him the pics. One of their friends had. Jesse and Knox didn't really get along. She grinned sheepishly while stepping closer to view them.

"He takes good pictures." She was not even mad over the sneaky one Jesse took.

"You're sexy as hell."

"So, I'm told. Are you expecting something?"

"Not really. Unless you want me to be. Piper, right? Jesse called you Piper." Again, his friend relayed the name.

"That's me."

"Play a mean flute?" He pats his tented inseam.

"Only for rats, if you follow me."

"Nice comeback. I'm not here to try anything... I just wanted to see you in person is all. Worth it!"

"I'm happy you think so."

"Ever want to party I'm in that house right back there. I'll bring the Lambs."

"If I have trouble sleeping, I'll be sure to count on you. The wolf in the lamb costume."

"Damn! I love your sense of humor. Sharp as a tack."

"Oh, for God's sake." She drops her towel to the floor and does a 360 to let him see her full body. "Happy now?"

"Only when I have you missionary. Another time though. Gotta jet."

"Seriously? You're turning this down?"

"Hell no. I'll come back for that. I just have places to be. Keep on teasing Momma." He turns away leaving her stunned, hands on her hips. Who would have thought that hunky young James Dean would have passed on hot older pussy.

"What did I do to warrant that?" She sighed then giggled in the same breath, singing and dancing in step to the band Warrant, "She's my cherry pie. Cool drink of water, such a sweet surprise. Tastes so good, make a grown man cry... Sweet cherry pie, oh yeah... whatever punk. This Miss Cherry will remember your smug ass."

Boredom was a bitch.

So much for her new slice of life.

"Ugggggggggggh!"

What to do now?

12