Starting from Scratch Ep. 005: HOT MESS

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't know where to press." She whimpers trying to remember where her sister had her hands. In the process she caressed his chest all over. "There!" Dakota breaks her lip lock and points out the right area. Scooting back more to gain leverage Sable finds Travis' erection sliding along her own butt crack. Shocked she pouts between her arms to attempt a glance at it. With no luck she raises her hips to peek between her thighs to see his arousal. "I think he's gotten bigger."

"You're paying attention to that at a time like this?"

"HEY! You did when you switched places."

"Not the time Sable."

"RIGHT!" She ignores his taunting of her butt crack and just guesses on his chest compression area. Pushing softly, she didn't even realize her hips were almost grinding like a lap dance. With his eyes fluttering hidden by Dakota's enclosed mouth over his, Travis rolled his eyes back. This was a fantasy come true. "I don't know if I'm even helping here. Maybe we should just call 9-1-1."

"I can feel him stirring." Dakota pulled away from his mouth to look at his face. His eyes were pure white as he tensed up. Sable bounced up and down on his lap excitedly.

"I think we did it."

"Why's he convulsing?" Dakota realized he was shaking about and squealed, fearing they had hurt him instead of helping. Sable freaked out and leaned over his body crushing hers against his while pleading, "We're sorrrrrrry." Hugging him he snarled and lifted his hips under her, suddenly Dakota noticed his pecker rising up under her sister's legs and drooped her jaw. His dick was frothing from his crown. She had never seen an ejaculation, so this worried her. Afraid to point it out and frighten Sable she just wheezed. Weeping Sable kept apologizing and holding him tightly.

Deciding to crawl around them on all fours Dakota kept an intrigued eye on the creamy tip of his crown, it was now trickling down the sides. Mesmerized by it she noted just how close Sable's thighs were to it. Awestruck she felt evil and moved closer before flicking his cock's foreskin. In his pecker's movement droplets shot over Sable's bottom. Feeling it Sable lifted her head from the shoulder of Travis and looked down at his face. "Did you just?? TRAVIS!" She swiftly rolled off of him and covered her body with her arms. Dakota busted up laughing and intentionally flicked his dick again to fire droplets toward her sister. "STOOOOOOP!" Seconds after, Sable began giggling too. "TRAAAAAVVVVVIIIIISSSSSSS!"

Rising up to his knees he grabs his cock and starts jerking off really hard. While he did get so worked up that he came without physical contact, now that he had a grip, he just couldn't help himself. Chasing Sable became a quest for him. Dakota rolled on the ground laughing, not even stressed over her own nudity. When Travis noticed he changed course and moved over her, she squealed and rolled away shrieking. Into the pool she went, it was safer there. Losing her as a victim Travis resumed pursuing Sable, chasing her in circles. She could not stop laughing even in evading him, eventually jumping into the pool with Dakota. Hugging one another as support they watched him from a safe distance. Finally, Travis had to stop and just tilt his head back. The sensations within him led him to just teeter on the pools edge.

"What's he doing?" Sable trembled.

"He's going to fall forward into the water again." His stagger was one big balancing act, but it was enough for both girls to swim closer and float beneath him to protect his fall into deep water again. A pretty naïve move considering Travis was ready to detonate. Seconds later Travis loses his battle and fires off multiple strands of jizz. Snarling in a low-pitched voice he nutted directly on to both sisters. Palms rising against his Jetstream as protection they failed miserably. Cum splattered on their shoulders, hands, and foreheads.

"EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! TRAVIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSS!" They both squealed and ducked under the water to avoid any further assault.

Once he was done, he chuckled and sat down on the pools edge, dangling his feet in and awaited the girls to emerge. A second later both surfaced and pulled their wet long brown hair back and pinched their eyes against the chlorine.

"You saved me." Travis laughed, "How can I ever repay you?"

"You're such an ass Travis." Dakota sneered.

Sable feeling less bitter, more curious chose to wade closer until she was right between his legs. Covering his junk, he worried she might bag his nuts. Instead, she looked up at him with flirtatious eyes. "You... called me your girlfriend."

"What?" He froze, eyes bulging. "I... was just trying to protect you guys."

"I didn't need protecting." Dakota rolled her eyes. "Can you... put your pants back on, and maybe not look at us?"

"You can look at me." Sable whispered for only he to hear, then raised her voice, "Yeah, Travis put your pants on." He grinned and rolled to his feet nearly losing balance and hearing the girl's squeal. Catching himself he located his cargo pants and put them on. Returning to the side of the pool he extended an offered hand down as if to help them up. Swimming up to Sable, Dakota took a second to whisper into her sister's ear.

"Need a hand getting out of the water?"

"We can get out on our own Travis. Turn around." He shook his head no with a mischievous grin and folded his arms over his bare chest. "Oh, come on!" Dakota rolled her eyes. "Next time we'll let you drown."

"Let me lotion you both up." He defied them. "If Knox and Dip can do it, I can do it."

"Nooo! We hate you." Dakota splashes water up at him.

Sable pouted at her sister then splashed her back, "I don't."

"Ugggggggggggh!" Dakota gave up and swam toward the metal rail ladder and pulled herself up. Travis actually ignored her and went to retrieve the towels that they had been laying on. Tossing one blindly at Dakota he returned to Sable still in the water and gentlemanly held hers out as if awaiting her to let him cover her up. Dakota wrapping herself, again rolled her eyes, "I'm going home."

Waiting until she went inside Sable crawled out of the pool after retrieving what was left of both of their mother's micro bikinis. Helping her out, she stood shivering in front of him. He swallowed at her nervous gaze, her hands covering her private parts. Trying not to look he went behind her and draped her towel over her upper body. She claimed it and wrapped up.

"Sorry Sable." He looked sad. In a brash move she kissed him then turned tail and ran toward the French doors.

"You forgot your lotion." He raised their bottles.

She stood at the doorway and smiled just before flashing him one last time. "We'll be back over here tonight. Piper's having a cookout. You should come over and say hi. Bring your mom, just don't be pervy."

"Ummm! Okay."

Travis twirled in step one happy camper. "She kissed me. HECK YES!"

********

The Hillbilly Hyatt, home of many Adult related RPG games...

"So, the main character Emma looks slightly different than usual." Amanda Pruitt noticed larger tits and a different shade of hair color, now a bleach blond from an earlier platinum blond tint.

"I felt like sprucing her up some."

"I love how your main male lead looks like you Henry." Tessa pointed out, actually rubbing his abdomen while he had his arms around both ladies.

"Hey, it's my game, if I want to get the hottest girl in gaming I will."

"I'm the hottest gamer girl around, just saying." She rubs his abs lightly.

"What am I missing here Amanda? Did you hire Tessa to seduce me or something?"

"No. She's very talented in designing RPG. I hired her to spark your fires and produce steamier scenes. What you two do in between is your business."

"I am married."

"And?"

"Older. Hell, my daughters are ready to turn 18, and you're 19?"

"Just turned 19 actually." Tessa giggled. "I'm self-taught at home on design. I took college courses when I was 16 and finished at 17. No genius, just dedicated to what turns me on."

"Well, I haven't seen your work yet, so I have nothing to go on."

"You will after this episode. Focus kids." Amanda actually snuggled closer to Henry.

"Are you trying to turn me on too?"

"Well, the episode we're watching does take place on a couch. He looks like you. She's riding his cock like a porn star... it does give a girl thoughts."

"Want the truth? My new version of Emma there is modelled after my new neighbor. Splitting image of her, so hot I can't stand it. She's already helping me make things hotter. I even mentioned she should roleplay her, yes, we had a one-nighter." He had to brag.

"Nice!" Tessa winks and moves her hand lower on his abs. "So, if I'm her niece I'll get to play side by side with her when we roleplay our scripts. I like it."

"Ummm! Henry? What about your wife?" Amanda winced.

"She's fucking around on me so why should I let her have all the fun?"

"Absolutely! You go boy." Tessa giggled, then slid fingers even lower until they were in his pubic territory. He didn't even flinch.

"We've agreed to just love each other and live how we want." He provided more info than was really necessary.

"Can we just get through your episode here Henry?"

"Sure!" He slouched slightly and rubbed Tessa's arm.

"I say we redesign this scene with her niece joining her." Tessa added, her index finger tapping the tip of his erection. Again, he ignored her teasing.

"We can do that. Maybe have Emma and her niece both sucking my...Mark's dick at the same time, then go incest and have them start kissing. How about they do some tribbing with my cock in between them?"

"Your?" Amanda shook her head.

"He's me dammit! It's every man's fantasy to have two women. Hell, the other night I had my neighbor and my wife at the same time."

"I give up. Just take your episode home and the two of you make it better than it is. I want ratings Henry."

"I can do that." He finally turns to Tessa and snaps, "Just pull him out and suck me off already. Quit rubbing it and go after it."

Tessa flared her eyes at his abrupt offer, she rather liked his commanding attitude. Hesitating Henry rolled his eyes and removed both arms from the women and reached down unzipping his pants and whipping his big boy cock out. "There! You do the rest."

Amanda pinched the bridge of her nose sighing, "If you insist."

Before Tessa could take him up on it Amanda went down on him swallowing him whole. Even he was caught off guard expecting Tessa to be his sugar baby. Tessa chuckled faintly then decided to just toy with Henry's ear. "Emma's doing great." She motions toward the movie screen. "I like your tribbing idea."

"Not going that far." Amanda lifted away to acknowledge, then continued her blowjob. Henry huffed his cheeks.

"I didn't see this coming."

"Exactly our point Henry." Tessa added, "That's what you and I are going to add to Frisque. We create the unexpected. Trust me Henry." She pats his chest then leans in toward him to whisper, "I'm so much better at that than she is."

Henry just laid back and let Amanda get him off.

"I expect top billing."

"I prefer being on the bottom anyway." Tessa giggled.

"Your place or... yeah, your place. My girl's rarely go out."

"We can skype on the side."

"You have to be naked every time." He winks at Tessa.

"Works for me, I rarely wear clothes at home."

"Fuck it!" He grabbed his boss by the back of her head and held her there firmly until he nutted down her throat. Once done Amanda eased away and wiped her teary eyes.

"Two weeks." She panted. "Make this sizzle."

"Shit! I forgot I'm grilling out tonight. You have plans Tessa?"

"Uhhh! Not really, why?"

"If we're going to work together, I'm not hiding you from my wife. You can meet Emma... I mean Piper. My daughter's will be there so let's try and... keep things... clean. They don't even know Frisque exists. They think I'm designing a Tank Battle game."

"Should I bring anything?"

"Own a bikini? Piper has a pool."

"Hot pink or leopard print?"

"Play with your kitty. I'll play with your pink another day."

"Wow! That's hot."

"I need a drink. Bourbon anyone?" Amanda shut the TV off.

"We didn't watch my work." Tessa pouted slightly.

"It's better than his, he gets the idea."

"Wait! What?"

"Sorry old man. Baby girl has your back."

"Unbelievable!" Henry was outmatched. "Make my bourbon a double. She's not old enough to drink."

He did win that one.