Starting from Scratch Ep. 006: STEAKOUT

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No. I'd be honored to let your millions of fans rape me on a daily basis." She laughs it off, "Do whatever gets you hard Handsome."

"You make me hard, that's why I want to switch Emma up to resemble you."

"What does your co-worker think about the switch?"

"Well, actually the newest episode I played for her, and Amanda had the alteration in place. Simple hair color switch and a bit more fullness. Emma's body is pretty proportionate to yours already."

"Now I'm really curious."

"Well, Emma online looks as she did, the new episodes aren't online yet. Tessa and I plan on spicing the current story up and rework what I've developed. Frisque 2.0 I suppose."

"Then, you need to bring the new stuff over and watch it with me from bed."

"One of these days, let me and Josie feel out this new open marriage stuff. I mean, she's already out there playing, but I might need a bit longer to embrace things." He didn't want to admit to his boss blowing him at her office. Not yet. "I'll get used to that open door policy trust me."

"Good, you... shit!"

"What's wrong?"

"Maybe you should knock first. I forgot my nephew is bringing my dog here on Saturday. Rotten can be protective."

"Rotten?"

"He's a big Rottweiler. Nothing vicious but until he knows you, I'd ring my doorbell. I'll let you in and then you can seduce me, or me you if you're slow on the mark." She giggled.

"We'll deal with that as it happens."

Before another word could be spoken Dakota and Sable arrive with t-shirts over their bikini's, a last-minute choice to do so after what their father had witnessed. They wanted him to feel more at ease. Walking right in seemed natural to them, Henry however felt awkward slightly after earlier. Applying steaks to the grill he ignored them a bit. Dakota wouldn't have it, she crept up on Henry and hugged him from behind. "I'm sorry daddy."

"For what? It was my stupidity, not yours." He whispered while Sable and Piper talked about her inviting Travis again. Dakota shifted to his side still hugging him almost emotionally invested.

"I shouldn't have opened my door without tying my towel around me."

"How can I give you grief over it after falling over you like that? That compromising position I hope remains between the three of us? Your mother would never understand."

"She doesn't need to know daddy. I won't tell. Neither will Sable." Hearing it he recalled every stupid daddy daughter porn video ever made. It was unsettling.

"Good enough, let's never talk about this again. Go see if Piper bought any barbecue sauce."

Shyly smiling Dakota left him to his steaks, going to Piper for assistance in the sauce. While Piper led Dakota indoors, Sable ventured to her father for one final confirmation as she made him look at her. Without a word Sable made a zipping motion across her lips then threw away an invisible key. Henry nodded with an appreciative glint in his eye. Looking over her toward the Herbert home he motioned with a wave, "Go ask your boyfriend there how he likes his steak?"

"Is he looking at me?"

"Certainly not at me, at least he better not be." Henry had to chuckle.

"Do I look alright?" She needed approval.

"Beautiful as always. Go on."

"Love you, Daddy." A peck on his shoulder was enough to confirm their fondness. Off she went around the backside of the pool, using the pump shed to mask her from prying eyes. Looking up she realized she was going to have to climb the fence to face Travis. He was aware of her coming toward him and moved to his small balcony to peer down. Once she scaled the fence and held on for dear life, she smiled up at him. "Did your mom give you an answer yet?"

"Her boyfriend is here. She told me I could go but I don't trust leaving her alone with him, Dominic is a douchebag."

"Awwww! After earlier you owe me."

"Owe you what? More..." He shut up hearing the bedroom door behind him open up. In ducked his mother, Kelly.

"What are you doing Travis?" She asked. Kelly was 5'5, 120 at worst, long straight blond hair past her shoulders. She wore a white mini dress with green leaves over it to compliment some amazing green eyes. Her chest, a busty 38C for such a small woman was incredible. Her tan rivaled Piper's.

"Hey mom! I'm talking to Sable." He points down. Kelly enters his room and ventures out to the balcony looking down as Sable clung to the fence waving up at her.

"Hi, Mrs. Herbert."

"Hello." Kelly waved back then looked out over Piper's pool to see Henry also waving back. She shared one more wave then returns her gaze toward Sable. "Travis can come join you. I need to stay home I've... been given orders." She hid her reasoning, but Travis knew.

"That choker is so stupid mom."

"Not now Travis." She winced at her son, not wanting to make a scene. "You know the routine. I... can't..."

"No, you won't." He watched Kelly caress her throat; a thin black choker adorned her gorgeous neck. More ornate than her true collar. This one was of her own choice as an attraction. Dominic Black, her... Master, allowed her the collar until he chose to make her wear something less attractive.

Sable, oblivious to the meaning behind it added her own compliment. "I like your choker Mrs. Herbert."

"Thank you, Sable. It's... very precious to me."

"I want one." Sable giggled. In response Kelly winked at his son who grumbled over it.

"NO, YOU DON'T!" Travis snapped, then realized he had yelled, "Sorry Sable."

"I like chokers. Even my mom wears them on occasion."

"UGGGGGH!" He shook his head. Kelly didn't know how to deal with her son these days. She just spoiled him with his father's life insurance and lived off of the rest. That was pretty much spent, but thankfully her Master was well off and paying her bills. He had his moments. Hard working but demanding. She worshipped the ground he made her kneel on.

"Go have fun Travis. I'll be alright."

"If Dom... hurts you, I'll kick his ass." Travis quietly hid his concern with a lowered voice. While they were bickering a bit Henry found his way over and crept up behind Sable dangling from the fence. With her t-shirt riding high to her waist her white shorts offered a tightening deeper within her butt crack. Seeing this Henry sighed, forcing his eyes away long enough to climb the fence and dangle next to his daughter.

"Hey there Kelly. You coming?"

"I... wish I could. My Ma...n is coming over shortly." She resisted the word Master, not out of disrespect but because Henry had no idea of her social life. "He's going to demand all of my attention I'm afraid." She also withheld the term Master instead using man to rescue her son from his own idea of humiliation. A best kept secret was in the cards. Travis still wasn't happy about it. "My son will be joining you though."

"You can invite your man if you want." Henry tried his best.

"No. He... wants me all to himself."

"I can see why." Henry winked as Sable peaked a brow at her father's flirtation. Kelly blushed and whispered, "Thank you." Travis totally overlooking the momentary banter just groaned.

"He'll be right down." Kelly watched Travis leave the balcony and grab his swimming trunks from a dresser drawer, a different pair than from earlier in the day. Dropping his shorts right in front of his mother she turned away to avoid seeing penis. "Thank you for offering Henry."

"Anytime. Don't be such a hermit."

"Tell Josie I said hi."

"Tell her yourself. Like I said stop being antisocial, we're all friends here."

Before he abandoned the fence Piper joined them now, three bodies up on her fence line. "I hope my fence doesn't fall over under our combined weight." Piper looks up laughing at Kelly, "Hey new neighbor. I'm Piper."

"Hello Piper. Welcome to Hooters Crossing."

"Well, we haven't crossed paths until now so Hoot, be you?"

"Oh!" Kelly snickered, "I'm Kelly Herbert, my son Travis."

"I've waved at your future ASStronomer there a few times now."

"I hope he isn't being a nuisance."

"Nope! He can't be seeing too much due to the lens being fogged over anyway."

"Is he?... I'll have a talk with him. I'm so sorry."

"Don't bother. I'm not offended. Besides I can't be the only full moon he's staring at after all." Piper winks across Henry at Sable. Sable concluded that Piper must assume that Travis was peeping at her too. She was right.

"Well, let me know if he gets too bad."

"Sure will. Drop over for coffee sometime. Or booze, I'll keep stocked up on both."

"Our wine don't you mean?" Henry chuckled.

"Hey! I'll be generous too. And even though I tease Josie about your wine I did buy a case for tonight. Stop your belly aching."

"Shit! I forgot the steaks." Henry dropped like a rock and ran back to the grill. Luckily Dakota was being smart and using tongs to flip the meat for her father. Saved by the princess.

"Have fun. I need to go... change." Kelly shyly withdrew from the balcony. Piper and Sable dropping out of sight and connecting dots over the wink.

"Were you dancing in your bedroom window for T-boner?"

"T-boner?" Sable flared her eyes then whispered, "Yes."

"Secret's safe with me. Need a few pointers? I'm a good dancer."

"Maybe." They laughed all the way back to the patio.

Steak was smelling really good.