Starting from Scratch Ep. 008: COUNSEL BLUFF

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your dress is nice. If not transparent in the right lighting." He finally acknowledged her appearance favorably.

"Hundreds more dresses just as cute in my closets. Some even skimpier. I WILL wear those at some point."

"Hundreds, huh? One for every day of the school year? Well, the next six months until graduation that is."

"Enough for at least two years without wearing the same dress twice. I love fashion. You should see my lingerie collection."

"I'll take your word for it. Just... do me a favor... IF I hire you... keep your chest in and your skirt down."

"No can-do Carlos." She razzed him with her tongue. "Shall I go back home?"

"Not yet." He grumbled, "Let's go to my office and talk."

"Lead the way, Sarge."

"You've heard, eh?"

"Jesse."

"Ah! Yeah, I've heard about you too. Seen even."

"Seen? Oh, that selfie I took with him?"

"Selfies."

"He took more than one?" She was well aware he did thanks to Knox Hardecker.

"Are you that naïve? He's got the hots for you."

"Who doesn't? I like having my picture taken so I'm fine with what he snuck in. If you manage to get copies of the cellphone videos taken, can you forward them to me for my collection?"

"Oh yeah?" Carl brings his cell out and shares the photos his son took of her nude with him. Smiling at his mischief Piper puckered her lower lip, "I look good. He caught my best features."

"All of your features."

"Well, you have them on your phone too, so I feel privileged. Just ask if you want a few more poses."

"I'll let you know." He scowls and takes the lead toward his office, opening the door and playing gentleman. After she enters, he motions her toward a seat across from his desk then closes his door, from there he turns to sit on the edge of his desk facing her. She took the seat and faced him doing her best Sharon Stone impersonation from the movie Basic Instinct. Carl adjusted his tie but hardly acted stressed.

Looking down at her lap she sighed, "It's more effective with the panties off."

"I'm not impressed... yet that is."

"Ohhh? So, I have time to be more impressive? Carl, you bad boy."

"Never said I wasn't. Right now, I'm more concerned that hiring you will create a frenzy amongst my students. If they get too worked up, parents will find out, then the law, then the press... you get the idea." He had to say that it was his job. He knew that most students and parents had nothing to say.

"Yes, I do. If this happens, I'll take the sole blame. Like I said Carl, Mister Manley... love that last name by the way, I will not change who I am. What I wear is me. Take me or leave me... I much prefer TAKE ME." She licks her lips seductively.

"Anything in your background check I need to be concerned over?"

"Quite a lot, but I hope that you can overlook all of that."

"Criminal record?"

"My ex... not myself. Only by association and believe me when I tell you I am NOTHING like my ex-husband. To be honest after I divorced Dav..." Again, she nearly revealed his name but left it as Dave, "I came out of my shell so to speak. My upbringing was very strict until I went to college, even then it took me awhile to... crack that shell. I was encouraged by my girlfriends in college to try my hand at... dancing." She omitted cheerleading by utilizing a less recognizable occupation.

"So, you were a stripper?"

"Part time. When I began dating my ex I reverted back to my upbringing and chose to be a model housewife. Don't get me wrong I was still... exhilarating even at home." For Davon's friends, he often had her play with them.

"I see. Any plans on stripping under my roof here?"

"Are the tips good?"

He broke a thin smile for the first time, "I'm sure the lunch money runs wild."

"I hope you don't think I'm here just to... entertain. I really do have a lot to offer, I'm a very good listener, people react to my advice and once they accept it, become much better inside."

"I saw a glimmer in Miss Love, earlier. I tend to believe that part."

"Miss Love? Megan?" She winces then leans forward slightly with curiosity, "Her name is Megan Love? The poor girl must be..." She wanted to say wet all the time but chose her words carefully.

"She's heard it all I'm sure. Hell, I've heard her beau Dirk sing Bad Company's song Feel like Megan Love." He found it in him to chuckle.

"Oh, that's just darling. I'll have to sing that to her just for giggles, I believe we've achieved a firm bond already."

"Don't think I didn't notice her shirt unbuttoned a little too low. If I can see a bra, it's against the dress code."

"Again, that pesky dress code. Carl, loosen that belt, I can even help with that if you like."

"Tempting, but no. You do realize I'll need the school board to approve of you. The ratio is 50/50 Miss Cherry, so you can't rely solely on your body getting you the job. While I'm certain the male half will be biting at the chomp to get you in the door, there are a few elders in the female department that might consider your... actions, and attire distasteful." Solely his decision but he had to make her sweat.

"How often does this Board step foot in Horton-Dexter?"

"Not often actually. Usually only for meetings that I call. I'd suggest that at least when they meet you and decide your worth that you put some pants on, at the very least a dress that reaches your knees, not your upper thighs."

"I look good in jeans too. I just won't wear them often. I think you underestimate your students."

"Underestimate them? I have more students in Detention than I can fill a regular classroom. Do you know how hard it is to get a teacher to even oversee Detention? The kids get unruly."

"I can handle them."

"Oh, you think so? Alright, should the board approve of you then you can be more than just a Counsellor here. You can be put in charge of Detention every afternoon at 4:00 PM. We'll see how long you last."

"I'm insatiable."

"You know what I mean."

"Of course, I do. You do grasp that Detention would also be the perfect time to Counsel some of them?"

"Like an AA meeting?"

"Why not?"

"It has a nice ring to it."

"Do I have my own office, should I be hired?"

"See that cubicle behind me?" He casts a thumb toward a tiny space with half of a glass partition preventing a full body line of sight.

"Oooo! So, we can work closely together."

"It's designed that way so I can be around in case some student gets out of hand. My presence usually keeps them in check."

"My hero."

"Credentials?"

"Yes. I brought along my degrees to prove myself. High honors even. I can put you in touch with my professors."

"Just prove yourself here today and I'll fudge the background. If it's called out later, I'll deal with the fallout."

"That's sweet of you Carl. Would you like a counselling session to witness my abilities... firsthand?"

"And what exactly do you think I need counselled over?"

"Your eyes drift back and forth between my eyes, and my tits, even for the slightest glimpse before returning where it becomes appropriate. As a Drill Sargent I presume you like to get under a person's... skin. Intimidate them, make them sweat, feel less about who they really are until the... Private... realizes it's all part of your technique to make them grow. I see a certain Private growing as we speak." She avoids looking directly at his tenting crotch, but like he was doing, spent a mere second to absorb the tension in the air.

"Trying to intimidate the intimidator, Miss Cherry?"

"We both know it's working." She gets up slowly from her seat and turns to his closed office door. Opening it wide to face the hallway all the way down the corridor she flared her big, beautiful eyes at the potential of being caught. Carl frowned at her behavior but wasn't one hundred percent certain of her reasons for doing what she did. Turning to face Carl her hands outstretched on both sides of the door frame. He narrowed his eyes at her predatorial stare then sat totally up on his desk to await her next move. Strict or not Carl Manley was indeed enjoying the show. Easing toward him she leans her entire body into his, standing between his legs to toy with his tie, unclipping it for a better tease. "Isn't this much more liberating Carl? Letting the world see exactly what we do here? It's so much more... eye opening to those in need."

"They need to see the Counsellor teasing her Superior?"

"Of course, what better way to bring out the best in people? Hiding their problems can only lead to torment. I'm here to unlock what your students have locked away. This includes you, Carl. You hide behind your Military authority even outside your rank. Have you ever actually been on the front line?"

"Overseas? No."

"Let me take you there." She lifts her skirt for mobility and crawls up on to his lap, still toying with his tie. Pressing her panties right over his crotch she grinds ever so slowly, eyes locked on one another. "Can you feel my front line, Mister Manley?" Her pussy was sliding along the entire length of his concealed erection. His eyes spent more time studying the hallway than it did on Piper.

"Get off."

"I thought you'd never order me Sargent." Her fingers left his tie and slid down the front of her lace G-string and rubbed her clit. He shook his head trying not to laugh.

"Not exactly what I meant."

"I don't believe that. I can take my panties off if you like." She knew very well that anyone in the hallway could see her bare ass grinding along his cock.

"What point are you trying to make Miss Cherry?"

"That I know exactly what I'm doing. Just... let me do it."

"Your job, or me?"

"They can be the same thing, can't they?"

"Happily married." He wags his wedding band before her eyes.

"To our jobs as well. My pussy is circular in nature too Carl. Wear it."

"Not today." He briskly lifts her away until she abandons his lap and stands tall in her heels. Joining her he stands chest to chest, breath to breath. "I can play your game Counsellor. Just not on your terms, at least concerning me. I love a good show like any man, but when... and if I want to wear that hole, it's going to be by my taking, not the other way around."

"I can accept that. My attire?"

"Wear what you want outside of a bikini. Nothing too revealing, I'll agree to this kind of dress."

"You really should restructure the school's dress code; you might be surprised how much of a difference a bit more freedom can alter the atmosphere around here."

"So what? Let the girls wear what you're wearing?"

"Absolutely."

"You know their parents won't agree to that. The board would have me suspended." Not that he was really stressed over that. He had folks to back him up.

"Try it one day a week. I bet the students, maybe even your faculty might respect you more."

"They respect me now."

"As a ferocious Drill Sargent. I can tell by how fast the students ran when you showed up earlier. If you compromise more, they will cooperate better. Trust me Carl."

"I'll consider it."

"Good boy. Sure, you don't at least want me to loosen your belt?" She pats his erection boldly, feeling the dampness her, wet pussy left over him even through her G-string.

"I'm certain. Next bell is about to ring, so let's behave."

"Don't count on that." She razzed him.

"Want a tour of Horton-Dexter?"

Piper pondered his offer then grinned, "Where does Josie work?"

"Second floor. The school only utilizes the first two floors, budget cuts resorted to closing off the third story. The only thing that floor is being used for is storage and Detention. I've learned to keep the dregs of humanity isolated. Oh, by the way the Detention classroom has the windows boarded up, vandals kept breaking them out. We fix the lower-level windows but the budget rules out that unused section. I've even cut off the air ducts and the lights to save on the utilities of this place. No need for lights when the room isn't used past 5:00, when it's still daylight. There's enough daylight through skylights to cover what's needed. Still gloomy though. No power, no air, no fans. Battery operated clocks on the wall. Upstairs bathrooms are out of order too. The third-floor doors are chained until Detention starts. The key is in my desk."

"It must be torture up there. It's 93 outside today."

"Probably 110 up there now. Let the offenders sweat."

"That must mean I'd be an offender too. I hope you know if I get too hot, I'm wearing less to compensate." She winks at him.

"Meaning?"

"My panties might come off at the very least."

"Keep your legs closed."

"We'll see."

"As long as the students don't." He scowls.

"You, Sir, need not treat me like I'm in the military. I do what I want. Fire me before you hire me if you think you need to. If I'm leading Detention you're throwing me in the Brig as it is."

"First complaint I get wind of... I'll do what's required."

"Fair enough. I'll win the school board over just you wait and see."

"Pretty certain you have Dewey's vote."

"Dewme's on the board?" She grew bubbly.

"Like I said don't get cocky. The vote has to be unanimous. Get past Lydia Winetester and Judith Kale they're the oldest and scrutinize everything. You show them cleavage like Mount Crushmore there and I guarantee a hall pass to the front door."

"Mount Crushmore, I like that. Care to climb me?"

"I have my heart set on Kilimanjaro." Piper paused a moment hearing that jest, her thoughts zeroing in on the Kill a Man part, a sensitive area considering her ex-husband's taking of a man's life. Add in the fact that his victim was named Jerry only made it touchier. She shrugged it off quickly so that he didn't ask her if she was alright.

"If memory serves that mountain doesn't have the peaks I have. The offer remains open, like my legs." She leans in and licks his cheek. Growling at her he steps out into the hall letting his cheek air dry.

"Let's take a walk. Like I said bell is about to ring so we can drop by Josie's classroom in between classes."

"Yay! I get to see my new bestie."

"Getting that close?"

"Wouldn't you like to know." She wags her tongue.

"Love Josie to death, but that's nothing new." Josie had admitted to Carl of Piper and Josie's bi-sexual encounter.

"Oh? You know secrets?"

"Question is... do you?"

"ROMAN Abramovich, the billionaire owner of Chelsea Football Club, abandoned an attempt to conquer Kilimanjaro in 2009. I read a lot."

"Interesting. You really don't strike me as the world news type, but I caught your hint. Yes, I know about Josie and Roman. You two must be getting close to know about her extracurricular activities. I'm pretty certain Roman is not her only... pop quiz."

"Have you and..."

"Nope! Never will either. I respect her even though she's not being so kind to Henry. He's a good guy."

"Good in bed too." She beguiles him shamelessly.

"You just moved to Nashville, right?"

"Had him in bed within four hours of my stepping into my new home. I can be very persuasive."

"I have no doubts. Anyway, I've had a few talks with those lovebirds... Roman and Josie... I've stayed out of her marriage because I like Henry. That, and of course their girls."

Speaking of the girls. As the bell signals the end of fourth period leading toward lunch hour students rally to their lockers to put their books away in favor of feeding their growling stomachs. Filing out in a wave of hysteria both Carl and Piper are swarmed and parted by intervening yet somewhat apologetic energy. Boys recalling Piper from earlier purposely crowd up on her to get a good look at her cleavage. She flared her eyes at the cascade of testosterone getting a tad too close, one boy even inhaling her scent up close. Fanning herself Piper looked over at Carl who was more interested in someone else at the moment.

"Dakota?" She palmed a boy's face and shoved him back making his friends laugh at her improvised escape. Even in evading that boy another boy dared to lift her skirt up in back to share his admiration of her tight twerker. Ignoring them even as her skirt tugged slightly, she made her way to Carl who had poor Dakota cornered against the wall.

"Why are you wearing a halter top Miss McKellen?" Carl embarrassed her on purpose. "I can see your entire back, obviously there is nothing beneath it."

"I'm sorry Mister Manley. I won't wear it again. I just wanted to be more... adult."

"Nonsense!" Piper intruded, "Hello, Sweetie. Don't you dare let this big ole' Meanie tell you to not grow up. Wear that halter once a week."

"I did not commit to that change in policy Ms. Cherry."

"Oh, get over yourself C-Man."

"Please stop calling me that." He heard students laughing all around him at her choice of pet name. A snapped glare toward his students they dispersed quickly. "Miss McKellen? Does your mother know you wore this?"

"Nooo!" Dakota whimpered, "I have a t-shirt in my locker. I'll go change. Please don't tell my mom."

"STOP RIGHT THERE!" Piper took a stand, turning to other girls for support, "Do any of you young ladies object to what Dakota is wearing?" Not one girl resisted with a yes.

Some boys chuckled, "We sure don't. Nice job Dakota." She blushed at their flirty compliment.

"You, see? They're acting juvenile." Carl shook his head.

"Girls? Don't you think it's time for a more relaxed dress code?" The immediate response was ecstatic, hopeful most certainly. "Boys? This goes for you too. Don't you all want to be more at ease in school?"

"I know I do. Can I wear a speedo?" Laughter charmed the students.

"With those spindly legs? I wouldn't try it." Piper laughed with them, "Carl here might mistake you for the flagpole and run the flag up your leg." Respect was quickly being established. Dakota dared to hug Piper from the side looking up at her with a warm smile of appreciation.

Seeing the connecting dots Carl grumbled, "I'll address the situation tomorrow."

"You people heard Carl, he'll undress the situation tomorrow." Piper winked to the crowd.

"That is NOT helping Ms. Cherry. You do not work here yet."

"I will though. I have faith. Besides my new friends here know I'll fit right in." Of course, she heard a whisper behind her saying, "I bet I'd fit right in you." She merely tilted her gaze and wagged her eyebrows at the young man, a football player to boot. Her first thought was, "I'm a magnet to the jocks."

"We're off to see your mother." Piper rubbed Dakota's bare back sending goosebumps all over the young woman. Once Piper eased away Dakota spotted the boy that had whispered to Piper of his egotistical mental penetration. "Bye Miss Cherry." As Carl and Piper moved on Dakota smiled at the boy while hugging her books to her chest.

"Hey Angus."

"Hey yourself. Look at the nude improved Dakota." He circles her exploring more flesh than any of them had ever seen on the little hottie. Squeezing her shoulders she melted under his grip, blushing but attempting to explore his reaction to her. "You have really soft skin." He compliments her rubbing her back with one hand. "So, you know this, Miss Cherry?"

"She lives next door to us. Isn't she awesome?" His friends concurred with verses of, "Hell yes, she is." and "Fine ass bitch." She couldn't think about them calling Piper a bitch, Dakota was more in tune with Angus touching her.

"That's cool." Angus aimed for sensitivity to keep her relaxed, "Can I buy you lunch?"

"I brought an apple."

"That's all you're eating?"

"I don't want to gain weight."

"No, you don't. That's one sweet looking body you have, don't ever let it go."

"I was thinking that about you." She tried to flirt, "Don't let me go."

"Daaamn! Someone wants me to ask her out." He looked to his buddies.

"Don't let Robin hear that." His friend Antoine chuckled.

"You're still seeing Robin?" Dakota pouted, "I... better go."