Starting from Scratch Ep. 009: HARD LIQUOR

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Henry's brains?"

"I wouldn't go that far. You haven't seen their grades. Well, Sable's are decent, but Dakota slacks off. She's always been my dreamer." Josie giggled, "Besides if he had the brains we might not even still be married."

"Why? Because you know that your... nympho tendencies will always blemish his personal thoughts on your commitment to one another? Again, if I'm not mistaken Henry not only has me to play with as needed, but there's also little Miss Tessa."

"Barely a year older than our girls. I don't think Henry has had sex with her, but I'm pretty sure he will. I might be at my peak sexually... actually, I'm not sure I've reached that potential yet," She giggles, "Tessa might fill the youthful fantasies Henry has. Henry is still pretty intense in bed, especially since we've talked. Hubby has always been good, but I think he's stepped it up for sure. When went locked you out of your bedroom and fucked in your bed. OH, MY GOD! So vicious!"

"How well I know, I should be pissed that I was locked out of my own bedroom by you two lustbirds. I heard how rough he was. You screamed all night long."

"Sorry! Hey, at least Henry tossed you a toy to kill the time. For that matter, I heard you screaming out here too Missy. Your toy must have been well used."

"Mmm! Bodzilla and I go waaaaay back. He's, my favorite. I'm not mad in the least that you two kept it to yourselves, you needed that intimacy to help your relationship. You didn't need me hogging your glory. For the record... I think I'll avoid having sex with Henry for a while to give you two time. I won't promise never again because like you I share in that nympho gene pool. He was pretty good in bed... well, on the carpet. Fur blanket!"

"I told you I'm fine that you sleep with Henry, as long as you sleep with me too." Another nail done Josie winks at Piper, "Tonight, I hope."

"You know it. Why do you think I'm warming up my kitty here? Hurry up and finish my nails. Once they dry, I'll do yours." Piper polishes off her wine and pauses Josie to refill their glasses. Once settled back Josie returns to her canvas.

"Shit! Hold on a second. My shorts are crawling up my ass." Josie sets things aside including Piper's foot to stand up and fudge with trying to tug them about without removing them.

"Just take those off." Piper frowned, "Save me the time later."

"Is Perbert watching? Knox Hardecker?" She peers out the French doors and finds no onlookers for once. "Maybe Kelly had a talk with Travis over how addicted he is to that telescope. Same for Knox, Winslow might have seriously punished him. I'm honestly shocked that after we all urinated on Knox, Winslow hasn't at least come talk to us."

"Does it matter? Knox deserved what he got. Stripping Sable and Travis looked like rape. His dad probably doesn't want charges to have to deal with."

"True." Josie unzips her shorts and wiggles them down her tanned legs to the floor and casts them under the coffee table as their temporary hiding place. Patting her thighs and showing off her freshly shaved peach she drops back down into her seat. Seeing Piper shaking her head her direction Josie just took her shirt off too. Naked she shivered with freedom. "Happy now?"

"Never happier. I love your body."

"I love yours too. God, I wish I had your body." Josie admires the well-toned, deep curves that Piper's years of cheerleading and workout regimen gifted her.

"What are you complaining about? You're petite and gorgeous."

"Small boobies though."

"Guys love boobies as long as there's something to jiggle. You have plenty to fluff Beautiful."

"Not as petite as Mimi, however. She's tiny. I'm short but she's barely 5 feet."

"Yeah, I need to text Mimi again. I haven't since I left the school today. I wonder what she does in her spare time?"

"Feeds her ten cats?"

"That's mean."

"She has ten cats. Literally."

"Really? She needs to get out more."

"She warned you of her religious background. Taking care of her ailing mother."

"Right! I recall that now. My niece is in seminary school I... don't know why I brought her up." Piper sighs, "I guess it was just the religion comment. I say we invite her into the Nymphomaniac Club. Mimi not Monet." She laughs. "Monet is already my mini me in looks and that category. I can almost predict that she gets kicked out of school for seducing every student there. My sister is on her way there now to enroll her. Raleigh North Carolina!"

"We can only cross our fingers on both praying hands." Josie laughs, "Foot up."

"Ever had a footlong?"

"Noooo! I'd love too though. Henry is my biggest that's why I love him so much. I've had more whoppers than winkies though. My dad and Craig were both nine inches like Henry is, but not as thick. That DP with those two... so good. You?"

"Well, not quite. Davon was a good ten inches though. That's my biggest so far. You can bet I'll be lining up some here soon though. Have you ever seen that science teacher's dick?"

"Roger Dundee? No, we get along great but... I honestly don't know why we haven't. Someday maybe. You have your eye on Roger?"

"I have my eye on dozens. Some of those jocks at Horton-Dexter make me crazy. I sat in the bleachers with six of them surrounding me. I let them rub my legs and inside of my thighs. One of them got a finger under my G-string but not far enough to do anymore than touch my pubes. I really need to shave these whiskers."

"Wow! You let them get away with that?"

"If that fight hadn't broken out of course I would have. Pussycat... I'm no angel. They could have fingered me, I'd have been fine with that much."

"Neither am I. Now you have me thinking about letting my students get that far. I can easily let that happen. I flashed seven students after you stole my panties. The tongues were wagging. I might end up letting them apply that talent."

"I know I will."

"Are you planning on going all the way?"

"Not immediately but I know me. I'll get there. I need to find that trust level first. Once I do... anything goes. I know one thing; I want to keep testing Carlos over what he will let me get away with. At some point my telling him I quit won't prevent it from happening. Wearing short skirts or low cleavage and zero undies is not test enough. The younger students concern me. Seeing skin and kitty doesn't bother me but engaging too young is... a line I probably need to draw. Seventeen might be a cutoff point."

"I agree. Is it sad I find some Sophomore's attractive enough to tease?"

"Tease no. Intercourse, maybe. I guarantee Freshmen saw my tits yesterday in the gym. My ass too when I helped Travis pick up his books and papers. I had my G-string on today, but I plan on losing those pesky panties once I get used to everyone. No bra no panties ever again."

"Changing the subject of students. Those moving guys were pretty hung. Still no nines or larger." Devotion to nails Josie still found time to reflect.

"Guys that big are probably hard to find. Sooner or later, I'll round them up."

"If you do give him my number. Just not Kelly Herbert's... master. He was a monster and that's not even speaking of his character."

"We can dream. Yeah, I might do that Dominic guy. I have nothing to lose. Food for thought only, I really don't want to come between a master and his slave. More power to Kelly. You do good work McKellenangelo." She rolls her eyes, "I know not my best comeback. Sounded funny until I said it."

"Thanks, Pipcaso."

"Ugggh! Just as terrible." As Josie finishes Piper's final toenail, she takes a break, until Piper lifts her foot, "Blow on them."

"Seriously?" Josie laughs then tilts her face to actually blow dry her toenails. Deciding while she was doing it she held Piper's foot and massaged the bottom.

"Heaven!"

"I'm glad you moved to Nashville. I sorely needed a girlfriend to hang out with. Guys are awesome but talking to them can be such a bore somedays. Henry gets absorbed in Frisque, and Roman puts too much focus on Football. I mean I understand it's their bread and butter, but I like being the center of attention."

"I can relate. When I was a Falcon, I loved the attention. Davon flaunted me but never on the field. There he was professional. I had to be too. Not that I cared I loved being his wife until the mess he got himself into. He made his bed; I just couldn't sleep in it any longer once he was convicted." Pointing at her bedroom she hissed, "New bed."

"Let's pluck out those cotton balls from your other foot and I'll massage it. Give this foot a little longer to dry."

"Tired of giving me a blowjob?"

Josie taps the tip of her small toe, "I prefer bigger."

"More wine?" Piper again takes a very healthy drink, Josie in pursuit does the same. Filling their glasses, a third time the bottle was running low. Sloshing the lower bowels of the bottle Piper just tips it and polishes off the bottle before resting it on its side atop her coffee table. Spinning it she chuckles, "Spin the bottle?"

"Let's do it." Josie sits forward and spins it a second time, the neck pointing closer toward Piper. "Drink!"

"Oh, we're making it a drinking game?" Piper sips her wine.

"No, chug it."

"Wine? Isn't that beer?"

"Improvise."

"Fine! Here's to two buzzed bitches." She toasts Josie then downs the last few sips in her glass. Once polished off Piper hops up, "That wasn't much to guzzle I'll grab the other bottle." Trudging with a limp due to her still damp painted nails she goes to the kitchen returning with the second bottle of Chardonnay. Popping the cork, she refills her glass and tops off Josie's. Guzzling her entire glass, she shivered then refilled her glass again.

"This is fun. My turn." She spins the empty bottle again this time arriving at Josie dead on. "Tipsee!" She makes a tipping motion with her free hand. Giggling Josie guzzles her glass ending with a sighed, "Ahhhhhh!", before licking her lips. Round three once refilled the bottle lands back on Josie again, "No fair. Two in a row."

"Wino!" Piper watches as Josie polishes off yet another full glass. It took three more spins to even get the bottle to land close to either of them. This time Piper drank, then poured another. Josie spins again and it lands directly halfway between them.

"I guess that qualifies as a double header. Both drink?"

"Down the snatch... hatch... same hole." Piper laughed and both emptied their glasses.

"Whew! My head is spinning, that or I'm watching the bottle too closely."

"Nope! It's us. Mine is too. Almost another empty bottle Pussycat. You're up, I drained the last dick."

"Dick!" Josie busted up, "The bottle could be used as..."

"You're on Lush." Piper grabbed the empty on the table and brought the neck of the bottle to her pussy but held off installing it. "Hurry up we're doing this together."

"Oh my God!" Josie tilted her bottle and swallowed every drop then moved it to line up with her vagina, on the count of three both women slid the necks in passing through the vulva, sinking as deep as both felt comfortable. Josie seemed to handle the wider girth well. Piper felt inspired to plunge her bottle in more. In seconds both women fucked themselves. Not the worthiest of toys but it did make them moan in between laughing. "This is insane."

"First time for everything I say."

"Are we really doing this?"

"No whine before its time the commercials used to say."

"Shit!" Josie reeled from her abuse. In under five minutes both beauties got themselves off. Once being enough, they set their bottles aside and panted. Relaxing their breathing grew normal as Piper grabbed her paint and patted her lap. "Footsy." Josie giggled and took her chances that Piper could paint in a straight brush stroke. Over time she realized Piper was doing a damn good job. It gave them both a bit to adjust to the alcohol in their system. Josie eying the pint of Jack Daniels stretched her arm to procure it. "Jack off time?"

"Sure, you want to mix wine and JD straight? I don't have any coke to mix with it. I'm not normally a pop drinker. Only when I'm in the mood."

"Live dangerously."

"Swiggle bitch." Piper laughed turning her own breeze on Josie's toenails blowing them dry.

Josie opening the pint took a drink then made a face, "I forgot how bad it tastes straight up."

"As you said live dangerously." Piper puts cotton between Josie's toes then plucks up her other foot.

"Jack?"

"That's what he said." Piper chuckles and pauses to take a healthy swig. "Hot damn!"

"I'll buy some of that next time."

"Hold still I'm almost done."

"You paint fast."

"I have better things to do with my hands so I'm hurrying."

"Oh? Like what?" Josie smiles brightly.

"Jack ole' Daniel Bitch."

Pinching the short bottle neck Josie acted as if she were jacking the bottle off. Laughing made it difficult to paint so Piper held off until she stopped. Once the swig was past her throat, no tonsils in the way Josie exhaled fire, her expression frightful, "Why did I bring this shit?"

"Too late we're drinking it all."

"I'll pass out then throw up."

"Not on my property." Piper gooses Josie with a fingertip to her wet pussy. "Firewater down here too."

"You haven't tasted it to even know the alcohol content." Glossing her finger amid Josie's wetness Piper brings her finger to her lips and sucks it.

"Definitely 200 proof."

"Drink!" Josie forcefully hands Piper the pint. In response Piper takes a larger drink than expected and swallows it.

"FUCK ME! Not even half empty."

Back and forth they took drinks as Piper finishes Josie's toenails. With Josie's other foot dry Piper brought her toes up to her mouth as if blowing but sucked on them instead. Josie whimpered and slouched a bit in her seat. "Oh, that's nice."

"Cotton mouth in the morning." Piper let up then spit cotton balls at Josie. Caught off guard Josie cracked up laughing.

"OH, MY GOD PIPER!" Two more balls shot from her lips Piper devoted her mouth to making Josie weak. Josie took another drink and gave up setting the bottle on the coffee table next to the paint. "Hey! We can use the rest of the Jack as nail polish remover next weekend." Piper was too busy sucking toes to reply with anything other than a wink. "I want a foot long."

Piper maintained control of Josie's toes but stretched out her body in order to lay over Josie and put her feet right in her face. Seconds later both women were sucking each other's toes. Piper had to pause a tad because having her own toes sucked on made her putty. Eyes rolling back, she could barely think. It was just that orgasmic. It took Josie to flinch her foot to get Piper back in action. While Josie attended to Piper's toes, she had the idea of payback and goosed Piper right inside her own drenched vulva. A secondary thought led to fingering Piper. In response Piper found enough adrenalin to respond in kind. It became a duel of toes and pussies, both women fingering the other in a strange form of scissoring. Maybe this was called hedge clipping. Moans of feasting and frolicking brought both women to climax, shaking like leaves.

Without words Piper peeled away from Josie and turned around to lay back on top of her chest to chest to lock lips kissing. Twenty minutes straight their tongues enjoyed one another. Finally, in a drunken maneuver Piper slipped off of Josie and landed on the carpet between her sectional and the coffee table. Knocking bottles over sobered her up, the JD spilling. She used her cotton balls to clean up the mess. "Fireballs!" She laughed over it. Josie in turn tossed her shirt up on the stain to prevent scarring the coffee table's finish.

"So much for the whiskey tango." Piper sighed.

Rolling off the couch Josie landed on top of Piper and stormed her lips again, bodies finding warm friction in their smothering attentions. Fifteen more minutes of kissing led Josie to part lips and crawl over Piper's body. Halfway over Piper, she found herself being held back so that Piper could kiss her belly and nuzzle her thin patch of pubes. Arching her body at a tongue in her snatch Josie remained there until she came, moans minimal, more the awe of the actions. Using the table to rise Josie sat on Piper's face a minute more before escaping. Unable to walk Josie just crawled away toward Piper's bedroom.

Finding the energy Piper rolled over on to her belly and huffed, watching Josie wiggle away on all fours. Eyes zeroing in on her glossy cunt was like the call of the wild. In thought only Piper spoke in a mental slur, "Follow that care." Car! Rising to her own hands and knees she clumsily gave chase in a slow-motion hot pursuit. She loved that bitch. Lost in the gloom of only a dim nightlight Josie winced and stopped cold in the dark bedroom. A moment later Piper caught up and collided her face directly into Josie's bare bottom. Tongue finding Josie's butt pucker it was back on. Josie dropping forward on her upper body just sat there letting Piper lick her anus silly.

"Piper..." was all Josie could muster. Whining Josie had to reach under herself and rub her own clit to yet another orgasm. Not once did Piper give up until the job was done. For two women just adjusting to bisexuality they were doing a bang-up job. Once Josie came, shaking in her slumped over posture Piper literally crawled over her to reach her mattress. Hands on her bed with her thighs in Josie's hair, Josie lifted her face up between Piper's legs and found her pussy. Dining on snatch Piper squealed and clutched her bedding dragging it toward her.

"F-f-fuck me!" Piper mumbled. She loved her pussy being eaten from behind. Clawing her way higher her upper body fell forward on the mattress giving Josie room to eat more vibrantly. No further climbing could occur until Piper came on Josie's ravaging tongue, even then the effort was on Josie's part. She rolled her tits up Piper's back and did her best to climb right over Piper as she had done to her. Leap frog! Once on the mattress Josie rolled over on her back and semi passed out. She didn't recognize where she was until she felt Piper gnawing at her clit. Moan on ladies. Moan on.

Cumming yet again on Piper's tongue Josie gripped Piper's head and attempted to draw her upwards. Head spinning Piper gradually slithered over Josie, nipples trailing her tummy until their tits battled one another nipples versus nipples. Swarming Josie's throat Piper kissed it until Josie had to stop her, "No Hickie's... my daughters... Henry... Roman... my students... my GOD!" Piper was on a mission. Josie lost the desire to stop her.

Only a sudden roll could end her worries. Josie, now on top of Piper fanned herself briefly then dropped in to get revenge. Kissing Piper's neck equally as hard, evenly distributed, the emotions grew. While sucking on Piper's neck Josie applied fingers to agitate Piper's clit, hips rising up to greet her attentiveness. Seconds later Josie was fingering her bestie with three fingers. Between fingers and lips, it was Piper Cherry's turn to climax, a gusher at that. Wet fingers draw away and reach up to place half her fingers into Piper's mouth the other half into her own for a shared experience.

Exhausted they lay together and coo before kissing some more, hands holding hands, fingers between fingers. A true bonding connection was being made. For an hour they recouped and tried to sober up. Even getting out of bed to pee and rummage in Piper's closet for clothing. Selecting dresses for her by size Josie tried a few on and looked at herself in a mirror using only the closet light to see by.

"These are so short." Josie giggled, "I won't be able to bend over."

"You worry too much. I have a challenge for you."

"Do I want to hear this?"

"You know you want to."

"Tell me."

"No underwear in school from here on out the rest of the school year. I'll do the same."