Starting from Scratch Ep. 012: CUMberland GAP

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But we are wild." Piper wiggled her brows then hiked her skirt to moon them.

"Nice! That ass if stellar."

"Stellar? Who says stellar these days?" Piper laughed, "Thanks though. So how are these cops getting away with this?"

"All I know is those girls get away with whatever they want too. I think there's a pact or something. I heard that dad mention Marquette High School. The shit that goes on there should be a huge scandal but it all flies under the radar."

"Interesting."

"Can we please move on Piper?" Josie was tugging on her arm, nervous of her daughters returning.

"Not until you moon them too." Piper insisted with a playful grin. Josie reacted just that fast and lifted her red dress to share in her own stellar performance. "Isn't her bottom beautiful. I call it Enterstellar." Piper goosed Josie's butt pucker making her jump with a squeal. "Be on the lookout for us in the future. Later our fellow ASStroNUTS." She made a jerking off gesture then the two of them finally moved on.

"We need to get out more and observe things Piper. That back there was crazy. Seventeen-year old's even."

"We both know that the youth these days all start young. To be honest here, I think the only part that was wrong was the cops using the girls. If it were just the girls alone playing, I'd be fine. My gut tells me that if we reported those cops it would either go on deaf ears or backlash against us. It's better we just... turn the other cheek until we know more."

"Those voyeurs mentioned the local schools. That's worrisome."

"Is it? We're going to flaunt it at Horton-Dexter, so we won't be any different than them. Carl has to know more than he lets on."

"Maybe! I just don't want to pry Piper. Carl has enough going on in his personal life worrying about his wife's health. I say we just experiment on our own until Carl scolds us."

"Deal!" More screaming orgasms behind them then a crowd of spectators applauding paused the ladies enough to look back. "I can't believe how easily spectators cope. Seeing all of this makes me want to test the waters and see what I can get away with."

"Me too. But not around my girls. Lord, I hope they don't think they can start acting out like this. Or us for that matter."

"You have to let them grow up Pussycat. In less than two weeks you really can't put your foot down anymore. Not unless you want to push them away."

"I know! It's not easy. I really don't want them to be like me. At least they made it this far without losing their virginities at the age I did. I'm so proud of their journey."

"I need to tug the reins over Mace though. I saw how he was teasing the girls."

"They were teasing him back. You're right, I know I have nothing to say. At least Mace is only in town a week or two, right?"

"I don't know. As much as I want my freedom, I kind of like having at least one family member close. I might let him stay as a trial basis."

"He can be here for the birthday party. Henry and I really need to get busy on that."

"Glad to help Pussycat. Anything you need I'm here."

"Thank you, Bestie. I really am glad we hit it off so well. I have no friends. Now that Henry and I are working things out in a favorable light I see good things in our future."

"Why don't we continue to just let the kids go play with Rotten. You and I need to talk about my new job." Piper wiggled her brows mischievously, "We have our cells handy we can text them when we're ready to go."

Josie grinned sheepishly as Piper led her along faster, "Right! All work no play." A nice bench with bushes behind it seemed like a nice place to sit and chat. For starters that is. Seated up close and kicking heels off they relaxed and let the world go by.

"Where were we? Oh, talking about boys in our youth."

"I lust after every guy I see these days."

"That makes two of us. I don't know about you but I'm going to fuck every guy in sight. Free at last."

"Are we really going to abide by our no underwear rule on the job?"

"I told you my plan to wear panties for two weeks until I get a handle on the people there. Once I know, I'm good to go, those panties never leave home. You know your people better than I do; can we get away with that? I mean look what we just learned about the other schools around us. If they can get away with certain things we can."

"I think the male teachers would love to see us. Roman of course is going to chase me that much more. I have to watch out what I do around him with students though. He is kind of old-fashioned."

"What about Roger? Dundee, was it? He's rather cute."

"He flirts with me all the time. I could easily bed him down. I honestly don't know why I haven't. If I could I know your supermodel ass could."

"Good! I plan on teasing Roger hard this coming week. As long as I can keep Carl at bay, I'm going to be one open slut."

"Students, Piper. We both need to calm our hormones. Not only is it illegal to fraternize with our students, but the ages are so varied."

"You told me 70 % or more of the male seniors were 18."

"Yes, and they are, but that doesn't mean all in one class. I... we'll just play it by ear."

"Tell me the truth Josie Hosie... how many 18-year-old Seniors do you fantasize about."

"Oh my gosh... 40% out of the 70%." She giggled.

"Then I say tease like hell and land a few of those fantasies. My gut says we're going to be okay. Like I said, the other schools seem to be doing what they want. We really should look into that more. I guess we do have sporting events coming up, don't we?"

"We'll see. God, I love how bold you are. You make me wet as hell. Yes, the Lafayette football game. Marquette then Harvester-Kent after that. Wellington will end the season."

"Well, then that's when we learn what we can. Lord, I have so much to do just getting started here. I... ugh! I don't want to think at all right now... seeing as we're both wet... wanna go play in the bushes?"

"Absolutely! As long as there's no poison ivy."

Taking her by the hand Piper leads her behind their bench and into hiding. Stripping one another's dresses off in the heat of passion, into the grass they drop to make out like bandits. It was pretty safe to say people walking by heard a few orgasms. Some even stopped to absorb the tongue lashings in their 69 frolics. If those cheerleaders could play, so could they.

********

Much farther out into the park in the open grass the McKellen twins sat in the sun watching Mace whip his frisbee out into the air, Rotten giving chase. The sun sweltering down on them the girls fanned themselves trying to keep from whining about the heat.

Waiting on Rotten to catch the frisbee and bring it back Mace glanced at the girls hoping for more flirtations. Dakota had her mind all over that possibility while Sable just fidgeted. Thinking of ways to tease Mace, Dakota chose to lay down in the grass on her tummy while facing away from him, upper body hoisted by her elbows. Sable knew exactly what her sister had in mind. In laying there she kicked off her pumps to go barefoot, legs kicking back and forth at the knee.

"Kota! You're not wearing panties."

"So! If mom can do it, we can do it. Why are you wearing any?"

"Because... I'm not... as brave as you are."

"Try it. It feels good when a breeze rolls up under your skirt." From Mace's angle he saw everything, Dakota's skirt hid nothing. Curvy ass cheeks and an extremely tight clam said hello.

"Fffffffuck!" He muttered seeing her so vividly, "I'm definitely staying in Nashville until I tap that... them. I wonder if I can get both of them at the same time."

With Rotten getting his attention Sable pouted and sat up reaching awkwardly under her skirt. Looking around for safety she took the risk of peeling her own panties off. Mace caught her after hurdling the frisbee again to free up his attentiveness. In sitting there in the grass, he saw Sable fighting to get her underwear over her shoes. It was hilarious. Once she realized he was looking she squealed and tried to put them back on.

Dakota busted up laughing and rolled over on her back legs parted to let Mace get a glimpse before she rolled back over. People walking by had to see them and pause, mostly skateboarder boys their age. Mace waved at them then pointed at the twins just for meanness, sharing a thumbs up with them. Luckily none of them were bold enough to come talk. Dakota sat up leaning on her hands and saw her onlookers deciding to flutter her fingers to be sociable. Teasing Mace was one thing, teasing others... was equally as fun.

Zipping past Mace this time, Rotten ran straight for the girls. Chuckling at his pup's deviation Mace knew he wanted the girls to play too. Shrieking at his stampede into them Dakota rolled away with her back to Rotten while Sable fought with her undies. Moving to her hands and knees prepping to get up Dakota's skirt blew higher in a gust of wind. Thrashing the frisbee around Rotten accidently slapped the disc against Dakota's bare bottom. Yelping at her paddler's unexpected assault she sat back down in a hurry. Not only was Mace busting a gut but so were the onlooking young men. It was pretty funny. Not to her of course. Even Sable got the giggles.

"Did that make you miss daddy?"

"SHUT UP! Now I really wish daddy would spank me." She swatted her sister trying not to laugh herself. With Mace walking toward them they waited to see him grab the frisbee from Rotten and hurl it out as far as he could throw it. Once free of canine breath Mace sat down between them.

"That was kind of sexy in a twisted kind of way. Nice ass by the way. Did Rotten leave a red mark?"

"Maybe! Want to look for me?" She batted her eyes at him. The boys moving on felt the fun was over.

"She likes you." Sable nudged him from the side.

"What and you don't?" He nudged back, "Why did you put those back on?"

"Chickened out." Sable pouted, "Now they're twisted up my butt crack."

"Just take them off. I've already seen what they're hiding when you got hung up on your shoes." He chuckled.

"I DARE YOU!" Dakota leaned forward with a squint.

"You really want me to?" She bit her lower lip awaiting his hopefulness.

"YES!" Both Mace and Dakota laughed. With a deep inhale and nervous fingers Sable lays back enough to reach beneath her denim skirt and peel them back down her thighs. At her feet she fought yet again until Mace had sympathy and grabbed her left foot lifting it into the air. Even as he unhooked her foot he looked straight down into her wetness. Adrenalin surging, she went so far as to then lift her right foot for him to finish the job.

"Better?" He smirked.

"Yes. I can't believe I did that." Her eyes were trembling, palms sweaty, "That you did that."

"I can. For the record, we did it." He chuckled and sniffed her panties holding them right up to his nostrils. Sable's jaw dropped and tried to steal them back. He easily evaded her and rolled over Dakota making her fall to her back in a resounding squeal. Sable's panties in between his lips, he smothered Dakota in the thin garment sharing in their scent. Dakota busted up laughing and tried to shift profiles repeatedly to avoid her sister's lace. Laying on her as he growled laughing, she nearly peed.

With her knees to both sides of Mace and her skirt up his tented inseam was laying directly over her bare snatch. Outside of her father she had never once had a boy on top of her, even if he was fully dressed. A few days back while the twins were wrestling with their dad, Dakota in a loose towel succumbed to hijinks employed by her sister. Henry fell directly over her in goofing off. Sly on Kota's part that towel was removed, and she lay naked beneath her studly father. Even he had his crotch directly rubbing over Dakota's pussy. Two males in a few days' time. Yay Kota!

As fast as Mace straddled her, both her legs to each side of him, he opted to feign shyness and pulled away fast falling backwards on to his own back. Sable charged him in hopes of wrestling her underwear away from his grasp and sat on him, her denim skirt rolled up slightly. In her quest she hadn't realized that she too was literally sitting on his crotch until she felt it rub across her thighs. He used her shock to tease her, planting her own panties up to her nose making her flinch. Dakota was laughing her ass off. Both girls had just felt something rock hard taunting their bare pussies and it felt amazing. Sable in Mace's keep away pose slid her inner thighs repeatedly over his swollen crotch, the friction making her whimper. She rather enjoyed her perch even if she played it off as just trying to reclaim her undies.

"Give them back." Sable whined while laughing with them. It wasn't until Rotten pounced into their wrestling match that the fun found an end. Handing Sable her undies she crawled off to hide her face.

"First time on a big one." Dakota razzed her sister.

"As if you've ever been on one." She retaliated. Sitting up Mace put two and two together. Between both girls they envisioned Mace's reflection in Piper's oven door. Seeing and touching were two different things.

"You're both virgins, aren't you?" He already suspected as much but this would be their own confirmation. Blushing heavily both girls went quiet. "Hey! Don't be embarrassed it's all good."

"Are you a virgin Mace?" Dakota was first to ask.

"Ehh! Sorry, I'm not. I mean I've only been with two girls one time each so it's not like I'm that experienced." He blushed a tad himself, "But, hey I'm willing to help you guys out."

"I'm not ready." Sable insisted wrapping her underwear into a wristband as if a pro. "I... like Travis."

"He's a lucky guy." Mace felt honorable. "What about you?"

Dakota shrugs, "I have options. I'm just waiting until the time is right."

"Does that mean we can't tease each other more?" He chuckled.

"NOOOO!" Both girls giggled, Sable blowing their cover with, "We saw you jerking off in the kitchen."

"I know! I couldn't resist. You two are too sexy." It was better to not mention his lust for Josie.

"She saw Travis jack off by Piper's pool. Not our first time."

"You watched him a little too." Sable offered a miserable glare. "We both watched da..." Clamming up quickly both girls bulged their eyes. Studying them Mace had to know.

"Watched who? Tell me, I swear to never tell another soul."

"We caught our dad jacking off having phone sex with his co-worker Tessa. You can't tell Mom it would crush her if she knew we watched him."

"Daddy didn't see us." Sable quickly pointed out before he presumed the worst.

"Wow! If it makes you feel better, I've watched my sister Monet masturbate a couple times too. I think all of her Oh, God's led her into seminary school." He chuckled. With Rotten now lying next to them panting heavily he decided to change the topic, "Rotten needs a drink. Let's walk to this river."

"Fountain is closer." Dakota stood up straightening her skirt, Mace joining her to offer a hand to Sable. Waiting for Mace to clip on Rotten's leash the girls headed back toward the path. Reaching the bend of trees, they discovered a gathering of men. Approaching the group of eight, two of them the skateboarder boys who watched Dakota and Sable earlier, they heard yelping.

"What's going on?" Mace asked.

"Listen." One boy smiled. So, they did. Instantly evident that girly sex was going down Dakota and Sable dropped their jaws and concluded that it was their mom moaning and Piper giggling. While in awe Rotten pulled free of Mace's grip and burrowed through the bushes. Every guy standing there laughed as they heard screams.

"ROTTEN!! BAD BOY!! BAAAAAAAAAAD!"

"SO BAAAAAAAD!" More moans from both.

Mace took it upon himself to motion the congregation to move on. The twins stood there with arms folded waiting on their mom and Piper to get dressed and make their way out of the bushes. That took ten minutes and a couple squealing orgasms on the part of both women. Finally, emerging from the thicket and seeing the kids they both gnashed their teeth, then laughed at their being busted.

A cold nose broke the irony of the situation. "STOP THAT!" Piper swatted back at Rotten sniffing her from behind. He listened, of course, Josie had to repeat her besties command. Rotten was equal opportunity. Both Josie and Piper were now aware of one another's being licked by puppy. Side by side they had let Rotten taste their already released juices. Once Piper allowed it, Josie did. Shameless whores!

"You didn't hear that." Piper pointed, "I know you didn't see it."

"I did at your house when I first got to Nashville." Mace laughed.

"WHAAAAT?" Both twins dropped their jaws, "MOOOOOOOOM!"

"Hey! Mind your beeswax."

"Anyone up for shopping?" Piper ran interference.

"There's a Gap a few blocks from here." Josie suggested as her daughters decided to hug her, all forgiven. "Aw! Mommy loves her babies."

"So, it's a Baby Gap?" Piper chuckled.

"No! But it's funny they call it, Cumberland Gap."

"CUMberland Gap!" Mace had to ridicule the name sexually.

Piper winked at Josie with a playful shrug, "A Gap is a Gap."

Rotten found the fountain.

A slurp was a slurp.

Just ask Piper and Josie.

12