Starting from Scratch Ep. 013: R.ated P.G.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,875 Followers

"See how easy men are?" She tilted her head back to leer at Henry while pinching her nipples for Darren's pleasure. "Your window slides...open it up Henry."

"I'm so going to regret this." He guides her aside and unlocks the window and slides it open. He left the screen closed. "Hey Darren." He acknowledges him.

"Hey yourself, Henry. Who's your hottie there? One of your daughters' friends?"

"I go to school with them." She roleplays, "Don't tell them I'm seducing their dad."

"Perish the thought. You're a cutie, old enough I hope." This reminded Darren of watching Josie streaking when coming home from Piper's. He was really beginning to know his neighbors better.

"I turned 18 two weeks ago."

"No shit. Henry... you dog you."

"Wanna watch me play with myself?" She went into mischief mode acting younger than she was. Guys loved baby talk.

"Surrrre! The Mrs. is out grocery shopping. I have time."

"Play with me daddy." She rubs her bare ass on Henry's crotch, a very aroused crotch at that. Her soft mention of daddy bothered him slightly even as she winks at Darren, "He likes it when I call him daddy. Will you be my Uncle Darren?"

"God almighty!" Darren busted a gut and played along, "It's good to see you Niecy. You've sure grown since I drooled over you last."

"Yay! Fuck me from behind daddy." She shook her ass over Henry's concealed beast. Henry snarled at the options. While he knew Darren pretty well over the years, he just wasn't certain this was right. Her enthusiasm won him over though and he found himself whipping his shirt over his head and tossing it behind him. Unzipping his cargo shorts they were down in seconds. No underwear on, his hefty son popped out and rubbed along her butt crack. Eyes flaring toward Darren she sucked on a nail before saying, "Daddy has a big dick."

"FUCK!" Henry lost it and bent her over just enough to penetrate her without thinking. Not knowing Tessa well, he should be wearing a condom but with he and Josie, condoms were taboo, so he never invested in any. Taking the risk, he just hoped that she was on birth control. Of course, she was. Using the threshold of the window to brace herself Tessa kept her hands away from her dancing breasts just to antagonize Darren. Hearing her moan almost instantly and repeatedly saying, "Fuck my pussy harder daddy." Darren was speechless and fondling his own shorts. Henry loved this young girl's sexy hot, sloppy wet cunt more than he predicted.

"You can jack off Uncle Darren. I don't mind." She rallied. He grits his teeth considering it but shied a bit.

"Go for it." Henry yelled between the less than fifteen-foot span of property lines. Henry even paused just long enough to go ahead and slide his screen open to nudge her upper body outside the frame to let her tits enjoy the great outdoors. Awaiting Darren to decide, a car door was heard, and Tessa looked toward the street.

"Svetty's here." A vivid wave toward the street she yelled, "HEY ROOMIE!" The stunning blond crossing the street heard Tessa and paused to locate her. Busting up laughing Svetlana sprinted between yards and stood outside looking up at her bestie.

"Pane in ass?" Svetty giggled over her roommate dangling out the window, her Russian accent gorgeous and seductive without trying hard. "Windex shine roomie's bottom Co-worker."

"Daddy's fucking me. It feels soooooooo good." The slamming into Tessa's thighs grew more vicious, her breasts dancing until Svetlana reached up to palm them.

"I save you from whiplash." She laughs squeezing her friend's tits, "Svetty become spotter."

"Uncle Darren won't come out and play with us." Tessa points toward Darren who stood almost traumatized yet unable to leave his window. He knew this kind of thing would never happen again. "Uncle Darren? This is my school friend Svetlana. She's barely 18 too." Svetty grimaced but played along. Being 21 she just found it all hilarious.

"Uncle Darren very handsome. Just like Dada!" She bats her eyes and flutters her fingers at both Henry then at Darren, then looks back over Tessa to see Henry sweating bullets and looking in total control. "Hello Dada." Henry merely nodded and fucked Tessa harder, his efforts making her yelp and find it hard to focus.

"Fuuucccck! Daddy's hitting my special spot so perfectly."

"Svetlana, jealous." Svetty pouts.

"Sissy?" Tessa whimpers, "Uncle Darren looks really lonely." Svetty bulges her eyes then shares a wince of, "You bitch." Changing expression Svetlana turns in step and just runs with it. Whipping her own tank top off to a braless pair of wondrous 38C's she feigns a blush, crushing her breasts as if shy.

"Will you be my new Dada?"

"WHAT?" Darren turned pale.

"Live for the moment, Neighbor." Henry raised his voice.

"Well I..." Darren stuttered then found her offer irresistible, "Come to Poppa." Right there in the window Darren dropped his shorts and boasted a very thick eight-inch beast. Svetlana was caught by surprise, her jaw dropping then looking back at Tessa with an almost grateful expression. Slithering her shorts down to her ankles the Russian Princess stepped out of her clothing, now only in socks and Nikes. Standing nude with an impossibly perfect well-toned body, Henry even concluded that this bitch was on his radar as well. Maybe this roleplaying of daughters wasn't so awful after all. In its infancy of course. Darren was rock hard seeing his luck. Henry peering over Tessa grew harder inside pretty Miss Harper just looking at Svetty's ass.

"Jesus!" Henry huffed as Tessa was nearing an orgasm. Her cries growing louder and louder by the minute. Svetty moving right under Darren's window extended her arms and reached up to fondle his erection, not so easy higher up on the foundation. Her grip hardly able to be maintained Darren nearly nutted regardless. His body stiffened up. It had been almost two years since he and his wife Lindsey had engaged in anything remotely sexual. It was more a love thing these days. This was just what he needed.

"You are very big Dada. Baby girl like." She stared up at him with puppy dog eyes. "Will try best to reach you." Standing on tiptoe in her tennis shoes she used both hands to jerk Darren off. As good as it felt he really required better. She was just too low.

"There's a wheel barrel right behind the house. Wheel it over here and stand on it."

Svetlana rolled her eyes at what he was asking while avoiding his notice and made a quick skip through the yard. Finding the wheel barrel, she rolled it up to the windowsill adjusting it beneath him. Climbing in it raised her by a mere 2 plus feet, it helped some but hardly enough to work properly. She did her best being at least high enough to be face to face with her mission. Stroking his cock with one hand and teasing his balls with the other she gave him a festive moment of much needed pleasure.

"That's my Princess. Kiss my balls." He groaned. Obeying without resistance she kissed them leading into a lick that moved higher via tiptoe to greet his dick's foreskin.

"Can I suck Dada's COCK?" That sly emphasis made his dick even harder. He could not believe his luck.

"OH GOD YES! DO IT! DO IT!" Darren was totally invested now. Hearing Tessa screaming bloody murder and the loud music coming from the Hardecker house made his adventure all that much more appealing. If he had listened better to the song choice Darren might have realized that Knox Hardecker was well aware of what was going down. From his balcony perch Knox was smoking a joint and jerking off at Svetlana's hotness. He could see her vividly, but not Tessa and Henry, although he did hear Tessa's screams of ecstasy. He just presumed Darren hired a hooker. The song was Billy Squier's the Stroke. Fitting, Knox thought, when he chose it from his mobile Spotify app and fueled it to his home stereo.

Svetlana opened wide and swallowed 60% of Darren's magnificent eight, gagging with a beautiful symphony of, "AWK! AWK! AWK!" Sadly, it didn't take long for Darren to nut. Three minutes in VladivosCOCK to be precise, Svetty's own humor referring it to home. Flooding her mouth, she whimpers at the amount he bestowed for a man of his age, presuming her hotness was bringing out the best in him. Literally! Pulling her mouth away she kisses his urethra and offers him a lovely look at his leftovers milking her tongue. He smirked with a sigh, "Making me feel young again, Princess." She rather liked being called that, having been a fan of Anastasia.

Instead of swallowing his jizz she poses a mischievous finger and winks. Stepping down safely from the wheel barrel and pushing it across the yard she stepped back into it and faced Tessa. Motioning her forward Henry forced Tessa to bend out the window by grabbing her hair like a madman. Lifting upward on her toes Svetty kissed her roomie and shared Darren's cum with her. Once spitting into her mouth Svetty died laughing. Tessa showing off her mouthful to Uncle Darren the two girls swallowed him and thanked Darren with a team effort of, "BEST DADDIES EVER." Dada that is on Svetty's behalf. It was so perfect that even Henry lost it. Pulling out of Tessa in a flurry he pushes her aside and sticks his cock out the window. Jerking himself furiously Henry huffed, "UNDER IT."

Svetty opened her mouth and aligned her lips with his crown. Tessa in the meantime dropped to her knees behind Henry and leaned under his legs to lick his scrotum. That extra credit effort sent a powerful detonation into Svetty's mouth and all across her face. Milky goodness was everywhere.

"UGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!"

"Siberia in winter." Svetty chuckled. It made Henry smirk how willingly she was to bring up her heritage.

Tessa stabilized his stance to keep him from falling backwards. Ending his reign, rain... she bit his ass cheek just for meanness. Laughing Henry found his footing and turned sideways peering down at Tessa. In a brash move he gripped the girl's hair and yanked her to her feet and forced her upper body back out the window. Confronting Svetlana, Tessa kissed her roomie again, this time sharing in Henry's load. Finalizing things with Tessa licking Svetty's face clean the girls swallowed Henry's minty surge.

Darren began clapping at the show and whistled over the background music which was now the old Quiet Riot tune Cum on Feel the Noize. Befitting as well, Knox had nutted twice since the whole ordeal had started. Svetty hopping down to wheel her barrel back where she got it looked out to see Knox wagging his dick at her. Not knowing anything about the boy she just waved back and bowed. Shaking her tits at him upon her exit she returned to Tessa and Henry.

With the music fading Darren heard the sound of his garage door opening. "Shit! Lindsey's home. Thanks kids. Love ya'll." Windows closing Darren was gone in a blur. Grabbing her clothing in a hurry, Svetlana ran around to the front porch door of the McKellen home. Tessa had bolted from Henry's side and went to let her in. Still nude and squealing at her quick streak the girls hugged and hopped up and down in step.

Henry stepped from the office into the hall his dick still thriving and ignored them, favoring the idea of ice water. Following him into the kitchen as he grabbed a glass and went to his icemaker for ice, the girls looked at one another with evil intent. As he filled his glass with water and tilted the drink back, Tessa swiped fallen cubes and offered Svetty one. Between their teeth both girls dropped to their knees in front of Henry and cooled his genitals down. Tensing at the sudden chill he laughed trying not to spit water still in his mouth.

"Where's that song Cold as Ice, Hardecker?" He scowled toward his back door.

"Dadddddddddyyyyy!" Both girls giggled with cubes melting on their tongues.

"You've got to stop that shit. I'm NOT using my daughters as models in Frisque."

Tessa was first to stand up and kiss his chest while Svetlana had different thoughts. Laying back on the kitchen floor she spread her legs then reached in to pry her labia wide to offer up a precious pink tunnel.

"You must fuck me, Dada." She pouted. Cooled by his drink Henry stares at her inviting soaked cunt. With Tessa's encouragement Henry sat his drink on the counter and dropped down between Svetty's thighs.

"Daddy does love his little girls."

Svetlana screamed for the next fifteen minutes, verbalizing her praise of his talented energy in her native language. Henry was definitely turned on. All the while he nailed Svetty missionary style Tessa taunted his backside in one way or another ranging from trailing her nipples on his back to teasing his balls from behind. He felt very much alive. In laying over Svetty he suddenly envisioned that wrestling match with his daughters. Toppling right over a naked Dakota, his crotch touching her pussy. Tessa on his back like Sable had been that day it all came full circle.

"UGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGH!" He nutted hard inside Svetlana then realized his error, "MOTHERFUCK! I didn't mean to do that."

"Relax, Daddy. We're both on BC."

"Yes Dada!" Svetlana purred, "I like it when Dada cum inside of bear cave."

"That accent is fucking hot." He had to admit pulling out of Goldilocks. Tessa waiting crawls around him and devours his beast before he has a chance to react. "Damn! Okay, I need a shower after that. Let's skip the swimming pool idea for today. There's always next weekend."

"We were going to sunbathe nude and tease the neighbor boy." Tessa flicked Henry's urethra then filled Svetty in.

"Ah! Boy on balcony that jerk off watching."

"He watched you?" Henry winced, "Of course, he did. Hell, Travis probably did too."

"Who is this Travisty?" Svetty flared her eyes.

"Travis." Henry laughed, travesty was pretty accurate though, "My daughter Sable's... crush. He lives next door to Knox over there. Let's just skip the whole pool idea."

"Did we inspire you at all Mister Frisque?" Tessa sat back beside Svetty on the kitchen floor.

"I believe so. Emma put on a hell of a show for the neighbor." He chuckled referring to his character in Frisque, "Let's get cleaned up and start drawing." Standing over them the girls admired his still fierce cock.

"Does that bad boy ever go down?" Tessa grew curious.

"Nope."

He walked around them and headed for his upstairs bedroom bath. Watching him walk away Svetty whispers, "Dada is cute." In response Tessa grinned, "Are we done?"

"Nyet!" Both girls jumped up and gave chase. As Henry climbed into his shower's torrent both girls crowded in with him. Henry McKellen fucked them both against the shower wall. Taking turns tapping them from behind. Tessa got the load that time. Deep and joyous.

R.P.G. stood for two things in that moment. One being Really Pretty Girls, the other Ramming Pussies Good.

"I love my daughters."

After two hours of storyboarding Henry called it a day. Sending the beauties home, he tried to relax in the living room but kept thinking about what Tessa had tried telling him about his real daughter's. Was any of her theories real? Feeling lost he was tempted to text his wife but chose to let the group enjoy their day. Truth be known they had just stopped at a clothing store downtown called Stunner's to shop, one of many.

Roaming aimlessly, he went upstairs again and gathered up the used towels from the three-way shower and considered a load of laundry. He gave up that idea out of laziness and paused in the upstairs hall noticing Dakota and Sable's bedroom doors open. Nosey he took a stroll into Sable's room first and found the curtains on her window open. A notebook on her desk had the etchings of "T.H. + S.M." Chuckling at her innocent fondness for Travis Herbert he looked out the window, "At least his initials aren't B.D. as in B.D.+ S.M." Especially knowing of Trav's mother being a slave to her master Dominic Black. That would have been too close for comfort/

Shaking his head at his silly thoughts he took another look at the Herbert household. "I wonder how Kelly is doing?" Visions of her tied up naked made his dick rise all over again. "I did promise her I'd check on her this week. Not today though." He gave up on Sable's room and journeyed into Dakota's.

Stepping to the homework desk in her room he also found a notebook and looked it over good. "Hmmm? Who's Angus?" Her name Dakota with a heart consisting of a question mark inside it, next to her name was written Angus, outside of the heart. That seemed strange to him. "Dakota and Angus. Sounds more like a cattle call than a booty call." Flipping the notebook open he found another heart that said, "I love Daddy." Smiling he exhaled, "Awww!" Then it dawned on him, "Why would she write that in any notebook? Oh, crap!"

Closing the book, he turned pale, "Tessa's right." Eyes bulging, he turned away shaking and stepped on something soft at the foot of her bed that tangled in his toes. "What the...?" It was a pair of Dakota's panties. Before leaving with her mom and Piper Cherry to explore Nashville she had taken them off and left them behind. "Miss Clean Freak never leaves clothing lying around." Bending over to pick them up and without even trying catches a scent of feminine wiles. Tempted to sniff them he freezes and drops them to the floor.

"Get a grip." He huffed his cheeks.

Leaving her bedroom in a hurry he went to his own bedroom and dropped into bed. Staring at the ceiling he sighed, "What am I going to do about this?" After ten minutes of stewing, he discovered he just couldn't lose his erection. "DAMMIT!"

Henry McKellen got his grip.

The scent off of her panties on his hands had remained.

Daddy was back in business.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,875 Followers
12