Starting from Scratch Ep. 015: oPEN mIndS

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Trouble how?" Sable looked confused.

"Pregnant silly." Dakota rolls her eyes, "This is the talk I think."

"We've never done that, have we?" Henry chuckles, "No. My gut says you ladies know everything already. Sex Ed at school and all, just... think before you act."

"We will." Dakota sheepishly grinned at Henry, his dick twitching in her gaze. Luckily there was a chair back between he and Josie. "Are we allowed to wear some of our new dresses to school if Principal Manley allows us to every Wednesday?"

"As long as they're..." Like Piper, Henry palms his wife's mouth preventing her rules.

"Make your own decisions. As I... we said... think before you act."

"So awesome." Dakota danced in her seat.

"I'll let Travis choose what dress I wear Wednesday." Sable brightened up, "Thank you daddy."

"He's back in school now, right?"

"Yes! His first day back was Friday when Piper had her interview."

"Good for him. Tell him to straighten up and I might let him date you." Henry laughed removing his hand from Josie's lips.

"Okay daddy." She was thrilled with the idea. "Can I go text him now? Let him choose my dress?"

"You may." Josie caved. Joining her on her way upstairs Dakota shared in their newly minted adulthood. Stopping at the top of the stairs Dakota reached out and paused her sister.

"I'm not wearing panties to school." Dakota snickered. "Daddy told me I didn't have to wear them anymore. I think he wants me to show off."

"WHAT? Someone might lift your skirt."

"I'll be careful. I just want Angus to break up with Robin faster, knowing he can see this." She lifts her skirt in a twirl showing off her entire lower body. Sable in awe does the same, she was without panties too. After their ballet recital ended, they heard a throat clearing. Henry was at the bottom of the steps watching their bottomless dance, prepared to walk up. The twins bulged their eyes at being busted but instead of apologizing they blew their father a kiss and raced to their rooms.

"Created monsters I have." He spoke as if Yoda from Star Wars. The Star Wars reference prompted by Tessa Harper's t-shirt earlier. One thing he did know, with all of this tension brewing his wife was in for a whole lot of late-night action. Even if Josie was exhausted at work tomorrow, she was in for it. "God, I hope I can keep from jacking off until later. I need to refill the tank."

Young adults... he swore.

"No panties on either one of them."

Trying not to jerk off was never going to be easy again.

Yep! Dishes needed drying.

Back to the kitchen.

12