Starting from Scratch Ep. 019: CHEMISTRY TEST

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Maybe if I get myself off it will keep me from pulling my hair out." She parts her thighs under her desk and reaches between her legs to begin rubbing her clit. "Ohhh that's the ticket. Mmmm! Do you want me?" She envisions Roger in her brain as her eyes remained closed. The image faded quickly.

"What I want is for you to get a grip Cherry."

"I thought you'd never ask Rog..." She found reality in the blink of an eye, eyes that bulge wide and look up to see Carl. "Shit! How long have you been vulturing me Carl?"

"I never said the job wasn't dull." He chose to step in and sit on the edge of her desk. "Please stop touching yourself."

"I don't want to." She pouted and sat back in her seat letting him witness her fingers beneath her skirt.

"I must insist." He smirked.

"Uggggggggggh! Give me something to do already. If you don't I'm just going to bring a toy from home to keep me busy."

"I already gave it to you."

"If you had I'd remember that." She points at his crotch.

"You need to straighten up Piper. I was talking about the files. Familiarize yourself with the students. Plenty to read up on."

"I'd rather observe." She brought her fingers up to her lips and licked her flavor from them right in front of his eyes. "Is it lunchtime yet?"

Shaking his head at her behavior just as a knock landed on the inside wall of Carl's office, he turns to see a familiar face, "Megan? What can we do for you?"

"Sorry to bother you two. Miss Cherry told me to drop by."

"Did she now? Ah, yes, outside I remember." He winced at Piper who grew excitable.

"I did. She was my first friend at Horton-Dexter. We're going to catch up. Shoo Carl go away." Piper stood up and ushered him out. A pat on his bottom made him grimace but hold his tongue. She then motioned Megan inside. "Get in here you."

"Ummm? I brought Dirk." Megan fidgeted. Seeing the boy guided in while groaning, his hands in his pockets Carl puckered.

"I'll leave you to it." Carl Manley took a walk.

"Brought your baggage I see. Come on in. Ummm? Limited seating." Other than her desk chair she only had one other in the compact office. Scooting her chair next to the other one Piper pointed them to choose a chair. Dirk swiftly took the swivel. Piper opted to sit up on her desk in front of them. Both sets of eyes saw her pussy without much effort. Jaws dropped, mostly Megan's. Dirk? He nodded with a smug look. "Okay! So, obviously you must need counselling in the area of chemistry. I can't imagine any other reason."

"Can you...close your legs Miss Cherry." Megan suggested with a pout. She knew Dirk was all in to sin.

"Oh! Sorry!" She pressed her knees together. "Where was I? Besides...well you know...before I..." She clears her throat, "Talk to me guys."

"Megan thinks I'm not giving her enough attention." He rolls his eyes.

"Is that true Mickey?"

"Megan...you knew that." Megan dares to flip her off playfully. "I like you Dirk, I just feel like you don't have time for me. Just look at how you're slobbering over Miss Cherry. You look at other girls more than you do me. Don't think I didn't see you checking out Dakota McKellen's tits earlier. How is she getting away with being able to go with out a bra and her shirt unbuttoned down to her belly button?"

"Wow! I'll have a talk with her later." Piper looked shocked yet in her thoughts, "That's my girl." That meant both of the twins were opening up.

"I couldn't help it." He shrugged, "She's flaunting them. Every guy in school is hoping she flashes nipple."

"Including you." Megan turned away to avoid emotions.

"Listen to me both of you." Piper made them look at her. ,"Dick?"

"Dirk." He rolled his eyes.

"Right you are. Dick?" She persisted making Megan grin, "Do you have feelings for Mickey?"

They gave up reminding her their true names, knowing it was on purpose. Dirk looked over at Megan, "FUCK YES! I love being with her."

"Only because I fuck you. I can say that can't I?" She winces at Piper.

"As open as you want Sweetie."

"Me too?" He asked.

"Of course."

"You have a sweet pussy."

"Aww! This isn't about me. You should be telling Mickey that."

"You have a sweet pussy too." He looks to Megan.

"Oh my god! Dirk...you barely look at it. It's just stick it in, go to town, then kiss me goodbye. You have never once..." She blushes and toys with her glasses. "I don't think you even know how."

"What am I missing?" He looks bewildered.

"Her if you don't give the girl what she wants Dick."

"I give her dick."

"No dumbass..." Piper casts her foot out and plants it over his face pushing him. Megan had to laugh.

"You are soooo awesome." Megan praises Piper.

"Back to business. Dick? Megan wants you to eat her out."

"What?" He turned white.

"Tell him."

"Dirk? I need you to lick me now and then."

"Uhhh? Okay!"

"He has no idea how." Megan shook her head.

"Yes I do."

"Oh? And, who have you eaten out?"

"Wait! What? No one. I've only been with you I swear." Panic mode brought on honesty.

"Whatever Dirk." Megan felt like leaving until Piper put her other foot in her face this time.

"Sit!" Piper then stood up and wiggled out through Carl's office and snatched up a post-it note using a pen on his desk to write, "DO NOT DISTURB!!" then stuck it above the doorknob and sealing the door. The couple looked puzzled. Returning to them Piper coaxed Megan to stand. "Eighteen right?"

"Yes." Both nodded perplexed.

"Pants down." She encourages Megan who turned blood red in the face. "Do it." Megan whined and just did it, pants and panties to her ankles. "Sit on my desk."

Wheezing she hopped up and sat there trembling knowing exactly what was going to happen. Piper turning her attention to a mind blown Dirk, "Show her you know what you're doing."

"Seriously? Isn't this sexual harassment?"

"Probably! When will you ever be able to brag about doing this in the Principal's office? Well, close enough."

"He is NOT going to do any bragging I'll swear he's lying." Megan defended her.

"Dig in." Piper leaned on the divider just as Carl had earlier.

"He won't." Megan starts to climb off when Dirk jumps to his feet and grabs Megan's knees. Shocked by his sudden movement Megan looks at Piper with fear.

"Relax. I'll even turn my back and give you two privacy."

"NO! Don't leave me." Megan grew nervous.

"You said he never eats you out. I'm picking up vibes that you yourself have never been eaten out."

"And, you're giving me hell?" Dirk paused to explore Megan's face.

"I want to though." She whimpered and thrashed her legs under the cuffing of her pants at her ankles. Pretty good bondage get down to it. Eying Megan's adorable pink pussy with a tad more pubic hair than necessary, Dirk leans in nervously and dabs his tongue on her labia. She tensed with each sample finding sensitivity. Each time she gasped Dirk grinned and did it again to taunt her. Finally, he just went for it. It was when his tongue grazed her clit that Megan yelped and arched her back. "Right there Dirk." She begged.

Taking direction he did his time down there until her moans were getting a bit too loud for even Piper's comfort zone, this being Carl's domain. Scooting around Dirk, Piper leaned over Megan and petted her hair for comfort. Holding her breath Megan tried her best to refrain from being any louder. As Dirk took it upon himself to add a finger up inside Megan the girl lost it. "YES YES YES!"

Dirk hitting pay dirt just smiled at Piper and finger fucked Megan as he gnawed on her clit. At a volume too high Piper cupped the girls mouth and muffled her, "Sorry Sweetie." She understood and seconds later squirted all across Dirk's face, drowning his t-shirt. Even her jeans below were drowned in her juices. Panting heavily Megan found Piper easing her palm away and smiling at them.

"This never happened." She insisted pointing at both of them. Nodding their confirmation Dirk actually helped Megan pull her pants up and stood back to let her zip up, her soggy panties tightening up inside her cameltoe. A tender hug between the couple made Piper sigh. As they pulled away from one another both of them hugged Piper.

"Keep doing what you're doing Dick. Now I give you permission to sneak in a cigarette." Piper snickered, "I think she needs one too." Walking them to the door Piper paused them to look outside first. The bell ringing startled her but yet she waved them out to merge with the other students transitioning toward fourth period classes.

Leaning on the door observing students going by she spots Sable McKellen waving at her. Noticing her shirt unbuttoned and her own bra removed Piper peaked an eyebrow, "Well now! Someone's getting braver." Venturing toward her Piper now located Dakota surrounded by girls giggling along with her, making new friends it looked like. Stepping from a classroom without looking where he was going Principal Carl Manley cut off Dakota and fumbled in apologizing to the girl, her friends holding their oxygen at Dakota being seen. Holding her shoulders Carl looked straight down at Dakota's opened shirt to see twin peaks all the way down to her tummy. Clearing his throat he just looked up and let it go.

Jaws were dropped. So were Dakota's chemistry notes.

Kneeling to pick up her book and papers Angus Furlong swooped in for the save. Dropping down to assist her he got a solid look at her full breasts now that her shirt fanned out more. She blushed looking up at him. He kept cool and helped her to her feet.

"Thank you."

"No...thank you." He winked. "See you later."

Stunned by his being somewhat the gentleman Dakota fluttered her fingers at his swagger. Off he went. Her friends Andi and Sandy in awe just swarmed her giggling. Piper had to smile. Another glance toward Sable she saw the jealousy brewing inside her and even intentionally dropped her own books to see if boys would look down her shirt. Not a one noticed. Seeing disappointment in the girl Piper reached out to a jock going by and pointed at Sable. Seeing her tits dangling the boy bolted to her side and offered his help. Sable was now beaming.

"Saved by the Belle." Piper smirked. "I think I'm getting good at this."

Carl approaching Piper eased beside her to examine the chaos. "You just had to disrupt the dress code didn't you?"

"Don't you dare renege on that." She tapped his chest with a nail.

"This isn't Wednesday. My plan was only to let the dress code lapse on Wednesday's."

"Just go with it."

"Josie's girls are getting a bit too..."

"I'll have a chat with them. You just go grumble."

He growled at his new Counsellor and discovered the Post-It note over the doorknob still. Reading it he chuckled and put the note eye level on the door to show he had moved it. He then pushed her out and shut the door locking it. Turning in shock she saw the note.

"I can live with that."

She did not disturb him the remainder of the day.

"Shoot! My heels are in there."

Barefoot it was.

12