Starting from Scratch Ep. 021: ZERO G

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tina Wiles eased over to Sable with a question. "Is her nephew cute?"

"OHHHHHHH MY GOD!" Sable fanned herself. Wanting to be one of the guys she broke down with, "Cute and rich. I can show you pictures of him." With the class called to go change out of their uniforms the cheerleaders all horded around Sable at her gym locker where her cell rested. Giddy, Sable pulled up a photo of Mace he sent her as a selfie. Lifting the phone the photo managed to change pictures to the worst possible photo she had of him. His penis.

"HOLY SHIT!" The consensus was equally stunned, "He's huge."

"About 5'7 I think."

"More like 9'2." Tina laughed. Expressing confusion Sable looked at her cell.

"Yikes! That wasn't the pic I intended to show you." She hissed switching pictures back to actually show them the face of Mace Belmont. The same reaction was felt including, "You've seen this guy's dick?"

"I...yes it's insane." She lied. Outside of the pic she really hadn't seen it in reality. Still if it boosted her chances of becoming one of the girls she was all in. Robin snatched her phone from her hand swiping it back to his penis.

"I wish Angus was that size." Tina agreed having been with Robin's boyfriend behind her back numerous times. Another swipe found his moon pic from downtown Nashville. "Ooooo! Cute ass too."

"I know right?" Sable played along.

"EWWWWWWWWWW! Is that Travis Herbert's dick?" Robin swiftly passed it back to Sable. "WILLLLLLLLLIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSS! I'm scarred for life."

"Why would you have...?" Tawny started to ask as Sable pouted, "Oh!" She left it at that. It was obvious that Sable liked Travis and felt sorry for their mistreating him so. As everyone groaned and set off to change Tawny paused to console Sable. "Overlook those bitches. They have high expectations is all. If you dig Travis...you have my support." Sable timidly smiled and expressed her thanks via eye contact. "Don't forget to give us Piper's address."

"What? Ohhhhh noooo! They'll tell Mace I showed them his pics."

"Too late. He's going to get raped."

"Shoot!"

"I'm sure he will."

"Fuck!"

"Most likely." Tawny patted Sable on the back, then took her leave.

"Why me?"

One minute Sable was high on life, then it all came crashing down.

Weight for it.

BOOM!

"Geez!"

12