Starting from Scratch Ep. 029: FULL COURT PRESS

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I sit on one of your faces?." She adds her own spin on the gamble.

"Fair enough. You're still coming in an hour early tomorrow morning. I'll meet you in your room."

"Mmmm! Let's do this before somebody ruins it for us."

"Take your shot Nobra James."

"That's cute. Here goes." Recalling how to stand, when shooting she grits her teeth and hurls the ball skyward, it didn't even get net high. Chatter at a low level the team relates their chances of all getting their dicks wet.

"Fuck! Hold still Garrett." She looks down at him, then a quick glance at the doorways for another favorable thumbs up, then lowers her thighs over his cock. He offered an assist in guiding his crown up inside her. Eyes flaring at his dick creasing over her G-spot she exhaled a sensual "That felt good."

Daring herself to hop on his dick three times before lifting away and standing up, Josie found praise in her halftime show. Hearing low level compliments out of the rest of the team she looks Reese in the eye. "I should hate you."

"Not when I fuck you as good as I do."

"Grrrr! You are pretty damned good. Who's next?"

She looks around to find six boys jumping at the bit to get some of her. All six drop their trunks and stretch out in wait around her. "This is thrilling." She giggled. Ball handed back to her, a second shot missed, then a third, a fourth, and finally a fifth. She was at least bouncing the ball off the rim on her fourth free throw. Holding out until that fifth shot failed she knelt down and slid her drenched cunt right over their throbbing beasts, one by one. None of these bastards were under six inches, mostly seven or better. She found herself riding each cock a tad longer than necessary, veering into eight thrusts. It felt entirely too good. With nobody interfering in her fun she just kept going. Her sixth shot she miraculously made it into the net with a swish. Praise led to her pointing at Reese himself.

"Face up buddy."

Reese chuckled and laid down flat on the wood floor and stuck his tongue out. She posed over his shoulders then squatted down to plant her pussy right on his tongue. She tilted her head back and moaned as his wag sank deep inside her. Eying a clock on the wall saying 4:20 she wiggled over his face to spread her wetness just for giggles. Boys laughed without being excessively loud.

At one minute she lifted up from his face and let the world see just how truly wet she was. Reese looked as if he had hit the showers, and she hadn't even approached any form of orgasm. With 2 more boys on the team in ready she took her shots. Both throws missing their marks in a row she rode one cock then the other. Her fears were long gone. Roman who? Ruth who? Her kids? Who? Don't know any Henry!

Enjoying it more she leaned forward to let her last ride reach up and squeeze her breasts. Why nobody else took advantage of them she had no clue. With only the lookouts left Josie just drops the ball and shuffles across the gym floor without care. Reaching the doorway, risking being caught she leaned her palms against the wall and stood with her legs wide, ass out.

"Hit me Greg." Greg Zimmerman dropped his shorts and took her from behind. He fucked her a good ten thrusts making her moan in a beautiful alto verse of, "Yessss! Five more!" Her suggestion led to ten more. She was fine by that.

Suddenly, she heard female voices. Her girls were just down the hallway heading toward the gym. Panicking Josie excused herself from Greg and rushed back toward Reese and the others, as he pulled his trunks up. Finding her dress, shoes and cell by the staircase leading downstairs for safe keeping the last boy Parker Shannon stood there waiting there dick in hand. The rest of the team played defense with her as she tried to escape, dancing around her and preventing her reaching Parker and her clothing. She was growing tense under pressure.

"Not funny. My daughters can't see me like this." She pleaded without yelling. Finally just before the twins stepped into the gym they found the whole basketball team hovering around the lower level staircase. Ten young men hid their MILF Mother easily, all while Parker pinned Josie and fucked her standing up with her back against the wall, her legs about his hips, so as not to be seen. Parker however didn't stop at ten or so thrusts. Reese chided him into keeping going. Josie had no control unless she wanted to let her kids hear her screaming. With an orgasm brewing she had a hard time concealing her cries. A palm over her mouth was the best possible option.

"HEY DAKOTA!" Jeremy called out waving. Dakota waved back but lingered there with Sable. Sable's reminder of Travis earlier kept her from wanting to go watch the basketball practice. Those bleachers had too many bad memories attached to them. With no real activity out of the talking players and Sable objecting to their surroundings, the girls decided to move on, Dakota consoling her sister. As soon as the coast was clear Parker's palm left Josie's mouth and it was on.

She cried out and came so hard she was a leaf in Tornado Alley. Her body quaking Josie was putty in Parker's hands. Carefully he shifted his hips enough to lose his trunks and step out of them. Once bottomless he carried Josie nude down the stairs, she silently regretting her participation as he laid her directly in front of Coach Crandell's closed office door. He was still waiting on Josie but blaring Country music preventing himself from hearing her earlier scream. That and the poor guy was snoring.

Here she was. Not quiet, but not loud either, she let it happen. All Roman would have had to do was open his door. Game over!

Parker lifted out of her in a messy web of her own cum and jerked off over her tits. Unloading as quietly as possible he peppered her 34B's in creamy delight. Another boy Clyde leaving her dress and heels beside her, waited until Parker could head upstairs before pounding his fist on Roman's door. Running off as if the Devil were on his ass, he and the team went back to playing ball.

Shocked by the deafening glass vibrating knock Roman dropped his feet from his desk to gravitate toward his door. At first, Roman concluded that such a rough, rapping knock was from a strong male, he would be right if one was still present. Looking straight ahead at eye level he found nobody there. Then, sensing activity below Roman dropped his gaze down until he found Josie with her feet planted to each side of his doorway. She had used her dress to quickly soak up Parker's cum laying it over her tits. Her pussy, gaping from being used and abused, called out to be of further service. As if a magnet her succulence drew his eyes to it's pink favor immediately. She was adapting to her predicament as if a needy slut. Of course, she was a needy slut.

"What are you doing down there?" Roman grew nervous over the practice just upstairs, hearing a basketball dribbling.

"Fuck me Roman. Fuck me right here in the doorway."

"Are you out of your mind?"

She pouted then sat up, crawling to her knees to rub his crotch in the doorway, doe like eyes appealing to his lust for her. After waiting far to long on her Roman just pulled her to her feet and kissed her.

"Raincheck?"

"Nooo! I need it Roman."

Caving to her lust Roman Crandell drug her into the office squealing every step of the way. Her full court press had set her into a sexual frenzy. Door slammed behind them he had his pants down in thirty seconds, nailing her hard as hell against it. The team upstairs heard her wails for short periods, just enough for Reese to dodge and make a lay up without effort.

"That's how it's done Sons."

Thirty minutes later, calling it a night, the team headed out. Roman nutting twice inside Josie left her sensually clinging to her lover, eyes closed she envisioned Reese Teller. The things she would do for that man now that it had opened her eyes would create all sorts of problems over time, yet she wouldn't back down. Bringing her back to reality Roman encouraged her to get dressed, seeing her dress with cum stains on it he presumed he unloaded on her more than usual. The guy had cum in her, not on. Roman was not the brightest off the football field.

Once ready he walked back toward her classroom. Spying Piper Cherry leading her daughters toward the turnstile on their way home Josie sighed, "I'm such a horrible Mother."

"I don't think so." Roman frowned. Travis Herbert was the furthest thing on his or her mind, let alone Sable's emotional needs. It bothered Roman more that he had accidently palmed Sable's tit earlier. Pondering that incident he felt his pecker twitch. Yeah, he wasn't going to admit to that.

"I put my own selfish needs over them almost every day."

"Wanna do it one more time?" He shrugged as she sneered at his bad timing. That vision of his hand on Sable brought his hunger back. Smiling she led him upstairs to her classroom.

"Let me clear my desk."

"I can do it."

Picking her up squealing he just sat her on the scattered papers and fucked her standing up, she laying atop the tests. Josie McKellen forgot her name it was so fierce. It did end up being almost 8:00 before she got home. Sadly, she just went straight to bed. Going in early the price she had to pay.

Was it all worth it?

Her pussy thought so.

Good thing Roman didn't see her tea green dress in the waste basket. His mind more on her body.

What a waist!

12