Starting from Scratch Ep. 040: BETTER HALF

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Beast was snarling way too much at Belle...Belle's.

********

Shoes in hand Josie McKellen left her classroom and stepped cautiously into the hall. Dead as a doornail she felt confident enough to just leave her other dress there for tomorrow. Purse over her shoulder she closed shop and started to head for the gymnasium. Three steps forward she heard moaning. A Man's moans.

"Is that Kevin Fowler?" She thought to herself then grew inquisitive. Tiptoeing over to his classroom she peeked around the opened door trying to go unnoticed. She didn't really have much time to waste. He wasn't at his desk so she began to think she was just imagining it. Stepping back she then heard a female moan. "Mimi Alexander?" Eyes lighting up at the possibility she stepped back into the doorway for further moans. Joining forces this time made Josie need a visual. Hugging the threshold she peered out over the classroom of desks to find both Kevin and Mimi masturbating in front of one another.

"Well now!" Josie grinned, talking to herself in thought, "You two are getting chummy."

Both Mimi and Kevin were dressed, Kevin with his slacks down to his hips nurturing a decent sized pecker, Mimi her skirt up to her waist while seated on a small table in the back of the room. Fingers buried knuckle deep Mimi squeaked. Each time she did Kevin jerked harder.

"She sounds so much like a mouse. Too funny. I'm glad she's coming...out of her shell. Clam shell anyway." Josie held her mouth to avoid giggling. "You two have fun. My turn." Abandoning the adorable playmates she reached the stairs when she heard a loud guttural snarl from Kevin.

"Cat's out of the bag." One step down she hears Mimi squeal smiling proudly at her friends. Without another thought she just continued on. Let Tom chase Jeri! By now her boys were probably all sweaty and competitive.

"Lord I hope the basketball players double dribble." She was in such a delicious mood. "The football team can pile on. I don't mind being on the bottom. I'm a good sport."

Yes she was.

Wait until the halftime show.

12