Starting from Scratch Ep. 049: gRAPhic dEsign

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes Daddy. I am sooo yours."

"SABLE?" He barked at Svetty.

"Yes Da Da?"

"Lick my ass."

"As you wish Father." She managed to get in a few lashes of her tongue in between his pounding thrusts. He was content in her attempts. Nutting once again inside Tessa he reared back and pulled out, whipping around in a blur to grab Svetty and throw her body to the mattress. Face down Henry moved in behind her and took her up the ass.

"This is for showing Travis Herbert your ass. This is DADDY'S ass, not his." He snapped.

"I am sorry Daddy. My ass is yours." She confessed loyalty, "I will never look at Travis again."

"BULLSHIT!! Both you little cunts are just like your Mom. You can't help yourselves. Exactly why I'm going to work on these holes until you know who's boss."

"Yes Daddy! Fuck us all the time. We're way better than Mommy is." Tessa added kissing his shoulder blade as he wrestled down Svetty. Gripping Svetlana by the back of the neck he buried her face forcefully into the mattress, while reaching his other hand around and pulling Tessa closer to kiss her, his other hand choking her. Balance unsteady it was fun while he could maintain it, eventually he had to bring them all forward atop one another. With Tessa now on her back beside Svetty, Henry held her throat tight. Pulling out of Svetty's ass he rolled the Russian beauty over then straddled both of them. His other hand now imitating the other choked Svetty until both girls were blue in the face.

"MINE! BOTH OF YOU! NEVER DENY ME!"

"We won't Daddy." The girls found it in themselves to mimic the other as if actual twins.

"Good! Now let's get some real work done." He releases them and lets the women catch their breath. "Delete that video. I can deal with my own girls without your fucking influence. Oh, and Mistress Svetlana? You ever use a crop or flogger on me again I'll shove it up your ass so far you'll choke on the tassels."

Svetty laughed with a respectful nod, "Understood Sir."

"You're still MINE! Both of you, not just Svetty now."

"What?" Tessa looked surprised, "But, I'm not..."

"You are now! OWNED!"

"Uhhh, okay! I'll give it a whirl."

"Get your designs and draw them up. I'm gonna break down the episode I've started about my daughters, add in some CGI effects to make their movements more fluid. You just witnessed how we're ramping up this episode. Svetty? Make us lunch."

"Turkey club?"

"Clubs tomorrow. I'll be there to watch your first day. AS MASTER!"

"Yes...Master."

"Order a pizza I'm buying."

"Stuffed?" Tessa giggled. In response Henry put three fingers up her pussy making her laugh. Three more up Svetty he made the girls squeal and squirm together.

"I'm the only Topping you bitches need." At the moment both girls agreed. The call would wait until his delivery was over. Domino's Pizza did have DOM in the name. Shit! Now he was thinking of Dominic Black. Only for a second though.

If only his wife thought that way. In needing Henry that is.

At least she wasn't just after him for his dough.

Just his sauce.

12