Starting from Scratch Ep. 059: WARM MILK

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck she's beautiful." He mumbles, "I should have fucked her instead of Piper."

Hearing his admission Dakota automatically presumed he meant her. Bright eyed she wonders if she was ready for sex, if not tonight she could still at the very least help him get off, and plan for the inevitable. Images of her recent practicing with dildo blowjobs she concluded she could probably offer that to her Dad. Biting her fingernail she found the courage to remove her pajamas and stand there shivering, totally nude with her Father unaware of her presence. Behind him as if preparing her nerves to approach him she teases her nipples and pouts at the sensitivity storming her entire body with urges. Every inch of her tiny little body wanted to hurl herself into him, yet something held her in check. Uncertain what she shied away and picked up her jammies from the tile and slithered from the kitchen. Confidence lost she returns to her bedroom and weeps. She just couldn't grasp why she abandoned her chance to be with her Father.

Moments later her sister Sable yawned and felt thirsty. She too had been tossing and turning, even touching herself at the images of Travis jerking off, seeing her Father and Piper, observing her Mother masturbating while watching Henry destroy her bestie, even Mace jumping down from her Mother's balcony. Far worse, she was haunted by catching Kelly Herbert being ravaged by the Grizzly Dominic Black. She was too worked up to sleep. Not even the joy of getting her braces removed in a tad over eight hours calmed her.

Getting up Sable decided that milk sounded good and made her own quiet departure for downstairs. Like her sister she grew nosey at seeing her Father's office illuminated and followed Dakota's path in studying the computer artwork after touching the mouse and activating the monitors visual. Awe forcing her chin to droop she noted the same similarities Dakota had, only that she pictured herself under her Father's lookalike Mark. Whimpering and covering her mouth to avoid any uttered emotion she noticed his towel was in his chair. Realizing that Henry was in the house possibly naked she scurried out of his office prepared to run upstairs before she was busted.

There lay the problem. She heard her Father in the dark shadows of the kitchen and couldn't resist spying. Hugging the wall she found him just as he was earlier, tall, impressive of stature and pumping his cock out of her line of sight. Wanting to witness it better she dropped to her hands and knees and snuck to the blind side of their kitchen island and peeked at Henry from the side. In her lowered visual she could now witness how massive his cock was as he jerked off. Hearing his groans of pleasure she found herself mesmerized. This was almost like the time she and Dakota had hidden in his closet out of sight. Not quite as close up but awesome none the less.

"I should just walk up there and fuck the shit out of her." He whispered just loud enough for Sable to hear him, "Sable's room is the best place for this." Her eyes bulged at his mention of her name and bedroom, further tension at, "That hot little number is going to feel this cock here very soon. I'm gonna cum all over her." She shivered at his words of desire and watched him until he started snarling. Spooked by his ferocity she starts to back away when she hears, "Where are you going?" He meant Kelly whom had left her window after cumming herself, but Sable instantly felt as if he knew she were there. Freezing she pouted as he had no choice but to act out what he wanted from Kelly, "Get your ass over here. On your knees in front of me."

Horrified by his stern words Sable felt as if she were in trouble and silently crawled from her hiding place, making her way to his feet. His eyes were closed, head tilting back as his detonation loomed seconds away. Witnessing his behavior she hugged the cabinet in front of him trying not to think of her punishment for spying. Breath held she awaited her fate. In a strange turn of events Henry turned away with his whiskey tumbler and leaned back on the island to finish his scotch and his ejaculation. Wincing at his sudden relocation Sable eyed his sobering growls, Henry was almost there.

Uncertain if she should follow him due to his awkward directional change she just watched. Suddenly after a hiss of the whiskey's bite he mumbled, "I'm fucking you tomorrow Kelly. This is all on you." In that moment Henry sat his tumbler down and pumped his fist harder than ever, missiles of hot scalding cum shooting out of his urethra right before Sable's eyes. In learning his mind was on Kelly Herbert, Sable bulged her eyes and realized her error. She wasn't in trouble...yet. While Henry lost his mind in the rapid motions of his fist she tried to make her escape. In doing so her hands landed right into puddles of his cum. A few tiny drops shot her cheek in turning to retreat. Managing to hide from him behind the island she curled up in a ball holding her hand to her face to muffle her heavy breathing , shock forcing her emotions to react. The cum on her palm went directly over her lips to mask her possible whines. Sticky sweet she pouted at her mistake but was too terrified to remove her hand.

"Fuck that felt good." He huffed and stood there staggering, "I have to get my mind off of the girls. Kelly can be my next victim to nudge any thoughts on how stupid I'm being. I need another drink."

Sable noting his movement stealthily evaded him using the island from side to side remaining out of sight, the shadows in her favor. Waiting until he refilled his tumbler and headed back to his office to make her break for it, Sable paused to touch more warm jizz still on the floor. Discovering it milky in texture she whimpered.

Warm milk suddenly sounded good.

She settled on drinking cold milk right out of the jug.

No rest for the leery.

Sable was going to keep this to herself.

12