Starting from Scratch Ep. 066: TWINkle TWINkle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are nuts."

"I'm just living for the day Henry. Thank you for that."

"Roger probably thinks he's losing out."

"I'll deal with my Science Wizard. Go say hi to your wife."

"Yep! Good luck with the cheerleader gig at tonight's game."

"Are you coming to see Sable?"

"Too much work to get done on Frisque."

"I have internet now! I'll look up your game this week."

"Sound's like a plan. Let me know what you think. Just remember the new version isn't out yet so the main character doesn't look exactly like you yet. Slight resemblance but definitely not..." One last kiss for the road does indeed shock her, "...you."

"Mmmm! Bye, Henry."

With a wink he leaves her to fan her face, watching him head for the stairwell to the 2nd. floor. She just could not stop smiling. As she stood there students walking past whistled at her boldness in both kissing Josie's man, and the sheer portions in her dress. A pat to her ass under her skirt made her break her trance. Finn Rice was the culprit. She merely pointed at him and mumbled, "Detention on Monday young man." He would be there.

********

"Hey Dakota!" Travis Herbert found whom he thought was Dakota at her locker. Not suspecting their switcharoo Sable wanted to hug him but couldn't. Merely smiling she dialed the locker combination with ease, as if it were her own locker.

"Hi Trav. Have you seen Sable yet? She should be done with her dentist appointment by now."

"Not yet. I can't wait to see her smile."

"You really like my sister don't you?"

"Yessssssssssssssssss!" He threw his back into the lockers next to her holding his heart and his breath. Sable flared her eyes at his admission and really wanted to kiss him for that display of emotion, but that meant blowing her cover. She would hit him up as herself later. Locker opened Sable memorized her sisters next classes before and after lunch. Easy enough. Collecting needed books and switching out prior books she bagged them up, bending over to load them. In doing this guys were noticing her butt pucker jeans. Travis realizing it whispered, "The guys are drooling over your butt zipper."

"Really?" Sable/Dakota added with surprise and concluded she sounded too much like herself then adopted her new Dakota persona, "Of course they are. I'm sexy hot."

"True dat! Uhhh? Don't tell Sable I said that. You do have a nice butt. So does she...I'm shutting up now."

"Our butt's are identical...Perbert." She hated calling Trav that but it was in character.

"Here comes Angus. Gotta go!" Trav although feeling as if Angus was a friend these days after saving his mom still felt intimidated. Sable merely pouted that he would just run so easily. He needed to stand up for himself more, that was the one thing she didn't like about the boy.

"There's my girl." Angus replaced Travis against the neighboring lockers. "Man! I can't stop thinking about how you kissed me outside this morning. That was...we need to do more of that."

Bulging her eyes Sable lit up, "Okay! Whenever you want." She would regret that offer.

"Awesome! Listen I'll see you after lunch. I have to talk to the Coach about plays I wanna run tonight. Quick smooch?" He puckers up and moves in for the kill. Eyes like saucers she actually let Angus kiss her. Suddenly, he pauses and pulls away, "You okay? That wasn't as enthusiastic as earlier."

"I'll be better after lunch. I'm just worried about my sister Sable. She's cheerleading tonight. She's kind of klutzy, you know?"

"Never noticed. Your sister's pretty cool. I've never really got to know her like I have you but the other day when we were in class with Mavis, she and I talked. Give her a chance she might be better than you think."

"Wow! Alright, I'll cross my fingers...for her that is."

"Yep! One more?" He sneaks in another kiss and she tries harder under a nervous impulse. She had only kissed Travis Herbert so this was all new to her. "Getting better. See you later Beautiful. Oh, tell Sable I hope her braces came out with no issues."

"I will when I see her. Bye!" Angus departing, Sable caressed her lips and whimpered, "Oh my God! I kissed Angus Furlong. I...can't tell Dakota she'll kill me." She shuts Dakota's locker and rests her back into it to catch her breath, "Crap! He's going to kiss me after lunch too." Oh, boy!

********

2nd. floor...women's apparel all over the place...

Josie McKellen was in between classes when one of her basketballers snuck into her class and was busy kissing on her shoulders, and fondling her breasts from behind. She was in Heaven with all of the attention she had gotten today. Between her outdoor air mattress sex, to 1st. period being eaten out by multiple students, another kissing fool after 2nd. period, now Jason Grainger. Her hormones were reaching for the ceiling.

Sitting at her desk allowed her to witness who was coming and going while he enjoyed himself. Her cellphone pinging she reached for it and noted it to be Sable. A cell pic accompanied her text of, "AM I BEAUTIFUL AGAIN?" Josie smiled her heart warm and texted back, "You always were Baby. I'm so happy for you. Are you back in school yet?"

"Yes and no. I decided I wanted to take the rest of the day off. Dad brought me here but he's on his way up to see you. Tell him I'll be waiting by his SUV." The real Sable finished before having to make her way to Science with Roger Dundee. Being Dakota was not easy. Keeping things straight Sable messaged Dakota outside what she told her Mom through a copy and paste.

"WHAT?" Josie read the message and interrupted her kissing bandit. Pulling herself together she stood up and ushered Jason on his way. "Sorry Baby...my husband is on his..."

"There you are." Henry entered her class, "I almost forgot where it was. Been awhile."

"Henry? What are you doing here?" She greeted him with a bubbly attitude, then acknowledged Jason. "Remember to look up that book I told you to find." Jason gave her a thumbs up then nodded at Henry in passing. At the door behind Henry, Jason whipped his dick out and smugly stroked it for her to see. She smiled brightly but swooped in to hug her husband. Jason just stood there jerking. Keeping Henry's attention by kissing him she literally watched Jason with a twinkle in her eye. Jason was mouthing the words, "You want this." She winked and let him do what he was doing. Finally, Jason tired of the situation and put his beast away. Good thing, students were ready to enter her class.

"You left pretty early according to your text. Roman?"

"Yes. He's been insatiable lately." She patted both palms on his chest. "Sable just sent me a pic of her new smile."

"You know we're going to have troubles telling them apart now right?"

"You don't think we know our kids well enough to distinguish which is which?" She moves him to her desk to let her students start seating.

"Sometimes I can, but those braces were a telltale sign. I told her we should get them tattoos just as a visual aid." He laughed.

"No tattoos Honey! That ruins true beauty."

"Uhhh? You've been talking about getting one."

"Shush!" She giggled. "Oh! Sable decided she wanted to go on home. She said she would be waiting by your car."

"Okay! I guess showing off must not have went as well as she hoped."

"She seemed cheery. Maybe she just wants to rest up due to her cheerleading appearance tonight. I'm proud of her Henry, breaking out of her shell like she is."

"Me too. Record her routine for me tonight. I'm waaaay behind on Frisque. I still need to get with Tessa over her designs she sent. Last night I drank a little too much to get anything done."

"I noticed Mister let it all hang out. I covered you up before I left."

"Thanks. I fell asleep after I rubbed a couple off."

"You should have woke me."

"You were pretty sound so I let you rest. Oh, by the way? I fucked Piper last night." He whispered.

"Oh?" She went expressionless, "Have fun?" Of course she already knew from observing them from their bedroom balcony.

"For over two hours."

"You cad." She giggled. "You know I'm fine with Piper."

"Yeah! Me and Roger Dundee just fingered her in the downstairs hallway right before the bell rang."

"Both of you? I'm jealous. Go find Roger and do that to me."

"Fun but dangerous. She's going to lose her job like that."

"As if she's worried, as much money as she has."

"Law suits can drain bank accounts. Anyways, I better let you teach." He notes her dress suddenly, "Be careful yourself."

"I'm fine Henry. My students adore me."

"That's what I'm worried about." He chuckles and steps away. She followed him to the door and kissed him goodbye out of her students sight line. "See you at home before the game?"

"Yes. I'm driving the girls I think. Unless they ride with Mace."

"Alright! I do love you Mrs. McKellen."

She tilts her head touched by his words, "I love you too Henry. Forever and ever!"

"Ditto."

As he turned to walk away Josie eased her dress straps from her shoulders and tugged her cleavage down a bit to be more revealing. "God I hope Jason comes back."

********

After the lengthy walk back outside Henry discovered Dakota but mistook her for Sable easily, Dakota sharing cheesy grins as if happy to have her braces off keeping her disguise simple. Constant glances in the door mirror was convincing enough.

"What changed your mind?" Henry unlocked the car while crossing the street.

"I just wanted to spend time with you. This has been fun."

"I told you I had errands after I drop you off."

"Oh yeah! It's okay, I'll be home waiting for you." She gets in and notes Sable's retainer opening the case and looking at it.

"If you're staying home you might as well get used to that thing."

"I'll put it in when I get home. Can't I just enjoy my freedom a little while longer?"

"Sure! Put your seatbelt on."

As she crosses the belt over her unzipped cleavage Henry winces but says nothing. Since when does Sable open her shirt all the way down? Noting his eye contact on her tits she flared her eyes and feigned a blush. "UGGGGGH! I HATE DAKOTA! She pulled my zipper down. Sneaky...witch!"

"No harm done Shyster. I'll go home and wash my eyes out with soap."

"DAAAAAADDDDDY!"

Pout City!

He should have asked for ID!

12