Starting from Scratch Ep. 067: BEAU'S & EROS

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You grow beneath my touch."

"You know why."

"It...desires me?"

"We both do." He winks. "Not talking about Dom."

"I know."

"He loves you."

"Dominic?"

"No. That beast you're fondling."

She blushes before easing back into his arms abandoning his cock. "Only he?"

"Wedding ring claims the other love Kelly. However, " He kisses her for ten seconds of passion, rubbing forehead to forehead, "When I'm with you...I expect you to tell me you love me."

"I do love you Sir."

"It can be genuine, just know your limits. Josie is number one. You're the rose at my feet."

"I will serve you well My Love."

"Good!" He breaks contact and lifts up in the water, she feeling his dick glide right over her labia and startling her clit in passing. Watching him climb out and locate a towel he motions her out of the tub. Rising at his behest she steps out on to a mat. Expecting to be handed the towel he opts to dry her off and pamper her. This too was uncommon. After he was done drying her he kissed her shoulder then hands her the towel. In response she turns and dries him, kissing his chest on the way to her knees. Just as she prepares to dry his genitals he selected his words wisely, "Suck the droplets off slowly. No hands applied, hold them behind your back."

Smiling with her eyes she first inspects his dicks thickness and length, his balls round and full. Guiding her hands to meet behind her spine she grips a wrist to make certain there were no temptations to touch him in her enjoyment. Lowering her face beneath his scrotum she uses her brow to nudge his penis out of her way, leaving it to drape over her cheek. Tongue molding around his bulbous testicles she sucked in liquid love, puckering her lips to feed upon his sack.

Without spending too much time she located as much bath water as she could. In her travels lower still as he widens his stance she digs higher to the lowest portion of his balls before reaching anal territory. A strange taste and something curling on her tongue she draws back and realizes a single rose petal had clung to her Master's recesses. Sharing it for Henry to see she leaves it on her tongue and continues her journey. True love it was. He was definitely seeing the possibilities of their future.

Cleansing his foreskin all the way up to his crown in a single swath she intentionally left the rose petal withheld for safe keeping by rolling it delicately with her tongue to cover his urethra. Kelly Herbert had hidden talents. She could even tie a knot in a cherry stem with her tongue.

Admiring his new red rain coat Henry left it there and bent over to lift her to her feet. Hands remaining behind her back he picks her up in his arms to carry her across a threshold like a Groom. Out the bathroom door and into her bedroom they went. Seeing the petals all over her bed she gasped, "I love you Master." This was thrilling.

Laying her amid her bed of roses Henry climbed in over her and just lay across her missionary ready, yet not pursuing God's gift. Instead they made out some more, damp body to body clinging each pore nicely into a physical unification. Hands brought from behind her back are escorted once more to his ribcage. Once free to roam Kelly explored him as far as her touch could expand. His tight musculature, although meek compared to Master Dominic amazed her to no end, his butt solid and respected.

Kisses abandon her lips and glide to her throat inflicting her emotional need to moan, eyelashes quietly fluttering at his warm approach to Heaven. His exploratory lips moving South over her chest sample each nipple with an exceptionally tender suction. Her hands seeking his scalp she held him firm as he moved even lower over her tight tummy. She knew his destination and was arching her spine with each butterfly kisses flight. The very instant his breath tickled her thin landing strip she let out a deafening exhale, "I need your love Master."

Tongue on clit she tensed up and began panting. "It's been so very long since a man has..." He devoured her before her sentence could finish. Tongue digging up into her cunt she shook like a freight train was rolling through, right beside the bed. Unable to control herself she squirted over his feeding mouth. He embraced it without so much as a flinch. "Maaaaster? I do not deserve you."

"Live with it." He mumbles, tongue still within her folds. Her brain frazzled by the rarity of this passion Kelly could only feel dirty. Dom never ate her out. It was all about servicing his needs, which she was fond of anyway. Giving rather than receiving was bred into her. Dom was her God...perhaps Henry was her Demigod? DOMEGOD?

"I shall Master." Cum again? Yes she did.

Henry wanted her to understand that he wanted more than just nutting inside every hole she possessed, not that the notion was ugly, he just enjoyed passion too. Something it seemed was lacking with his wife Josie these days. Even Piper was more brute force than any consistent passion. Tessa? Svetty? Just fun fucks. Marie would likely be the same. Maybe that was okay, he could keep Kelly as his tender box so to speak. Naaa! He needed to fuck this amazingly beautiful woman.

After a nice devotion to her butt pucker, Kelly's legs held back over her torso to give him room to eat her ass, Henry broke away and crawled back upward until they could kiss again. Not even the flavor of anal taint ruined their loyalties to one another. As his dick teased her labia with a soft friction of gyrating hips she grew lost in Henry's gaze. It was as if she could truly see the love he was sharing with her, unworthy or not. Dominic's grooming made it difficult to see any light through the veil. Perhaps, that is what confused her over his buying her roses. Was there something she might be missing? Some lesson he was teaching her but letting her think he was weak? He loved her, he loved her not?

Enough! Henry entered her soaked pussy with a vibrant slow approach. Feeding her inch by inch until she whimpered her emotional, "Thank you Master." Balls deep ending the gradual entry Kelly felt him deep enough to spark a spasm of huffs that made her eyes search his for fulfillment. He nearly grew lost in her bright baby blues, swimming amid her thoughts.

Lips locking once again he focused on feeding her with love and lust combined. Hips drawing back in a warm escape only to sink deep and allow her to moan within his intensity. Faster and faster he fucked her. From lips to throat the kisses validated their every residence. She found his romantic guidance bringing back a life long gone, not recalled since her husband had passed. While he was never the best of husbands he did show her passion. For all it's downfalls he did leave her with Travis.

Hearing him groan she knew he needed to release. She too reacting to a favorable early warning of an intensely brewing orgasm. Rising up on his knuckles over her he peered directly down into her eyes. "I'm going to cum inside you." He stressed.

"Please do My Master." She panted, eyes rolling slightly at her incoming storm.

"Every time I make love to you." He added.

"I am yours Master. Use me."

"Love every drop." He huffed just before snarling and unloading deep inside Kelly, she squealing and tensing up to share in their love potion, mixing a dreamy cocktail within her. Both tightening every muscle in their bodies the lovers clung to one another like a makeshift cocoon. Finalizing their gestation period the butterflies were set free. One a Monarch, the other a Painted Lady.

"Bless you Master."

"You notice we have rose petals stuck to our skin?" He spots a dozen petals attached to her sweaty flesh. He exploring his own backside over his shoulder, his tummy holding four petals captive. "Shit! I bet that petal on my dick got stuck inside you."

"I will remember it fondly."

"I need to go. I WILL be back next week."

"Goodbye my loving Master."

Gazing at her he could tell she wanted more. Her alluring requirement was just too soul stealing. "Fuck it!"

Another 35 minutes she took two more arrows of liquid firepower. Cupid on target every time. Hearts were swirling her head and his, his head within her more than the outer banks. That noggin was just in charge.

Like Cupid he was winging it.

She maintained the quiver.

Chock full!

12