Starting from Scratch Ep. 069: TESSerAct

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oooooo! She found it. I'm impressed."

"Shoosh!" Dakota hissed then licked around further finding Tessa salty to the taste. Fearing Tessa's tunnel of love she avoided it for now. A good thing!

"Shit!" Tessa leered at her bag, "My cell is ringing. Let me check it real fast." Easing out from under Dakota, throwing her leg over to sit up she bent into her bag and found her cell, eying it with dread, "Oh boy! It's your dad."

"Don't tell him you're here." Dakota bulged her eyes.

"I have a better idea. Feeling especially evil?" She smirked with a wink.

"Yes!"

"Follow my lead and work with me by listening." Nodding together Tessa answered his call, "Hey Master." Dakota was taken back by the term but kept quiet. "You're coming to my crib? Wait! Listen...I dropped by your house to see you fifteen minutes ago. I just got back here. Sable let me in and asked if I'd take her back to school. She left the door open for me. I was actually just about to call you. How far out are you?" She paused to listen, "A few blocks from home?" One block actually, he was sitting in front of Kelly Herbert's house. "Okay should I wait on my knees at the front door?" She giggled. "Really? Yes I brought the wig. You must have been reading my dirty little mind. I can play Dakota for you if you want."

Dakota McKellen dropped her jaw. "No way!" She mouthed, as Tessa paused her by palming the girls mouth.

"I didn't think you would be up for more of that. I only brought it to tease you then planned on putting it away. Mmmmm! I love roleplay you know that. Fine! Dakota will be on her knees at the front door. Give me ten minutes to get ready? Can't wait Master. Bye!" Hanging up Tessa uncupped Dakota's mouth, "Don't ask."

"I need to know."

"My roommate and I acted like you and Sable yesterday. It was only to get him to open his mind toward using incest in his video game. He didn't like it at first but now I think he's fantasizing about you."

"OH...MY...GOD!"

"I don't have much time. You need to hide and not make a sound. I'll coax him into your bed there and have sex with him. You can watch but don't get caught or we're both dead."

"It's too bad that I couldn't be in the room watching. My closet's packed." She grimaced, "Wait! I can squeeze under my bed like Sable and I did under Mom and Daddy's bed. Like you...don't ask."

"Brilliant idea...how about I tie him up to your bed and blindfold him like Svetty and I did. If he can't remove his blindfold he won't know you're watching up close."

"Again...OH...MY...GOD! Yes, let's do it."

"No mistakes! Shut your cell off so it doesn't let him know you're home."

"Shoot! I never thought, when Sable and I switched identities we didn't switch cells. Daddy could have busted us easily. I'll text her to shut hers off then shut mine down. Nice catch...big sister."

Dakota hid all of her toys under her bed and grabbed her cell while Tessa put on her Dakota wig posing as her, "Do you think Daddy will fuck me really hard?"

"STOOOOP! I'm so wet I can't stand it. Love the hair." Under the bed she went, cramped but convenient. Texting Sable at school she shut her cell off and settled in. "I can't believe I'm doing this." Oh, it was happening.

One block over Henry McKellen huffed his cheeks. Mulling over Tessa's roleplay idea he suddenly envisioned his daughter Dakota. He must be insane to use Tessa as his vent fantasy. Just as he had done Piper last night without her even suspecting she was being used as Dakota's persona. Even after making love to Kelly Herbert he still found himself horny. Tessa was just the perfect cap for a perfect day. He would just go watch Svetty dance later without sex of any kind. Save Sable for later he thought. He meant Svetty. Their names both started with an S.

"This Master gig is becoming fun."

Four dimensional foreplay.

Recall your Geometry?

12