Starting from Scratch Ep. 087: BIRD DOG

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We should do tequila shots."

"Not going there." Piper hissed.

"I love your ass." Maya complimented her, "Chism did too. I'm over him eating you in the restroom."

"Trying to make friends now?"

"I'm not all bad Falcon."

"Maybe! Maybe not Titan. Night's not over." It was for Rotten as he whined in dramatic fashion. We won't go there! Pried away Travis fell forward on to his knees ass in the air. "Help up Chicken Nugget there." Piper walked away dragging Rotten forcefully.

Moving in front of Travis, Maya crouched and did her best to assist him in getting up. His bird beak being pointy jabbed her right over her cunt making her swear in Spanish. Travis replied back in Spanish. "Are you naked?" As far as he could Si! WISH BONE! Trav had a hard on seeing her 95% nudity.

"Whoa! FOLLATE ERES CALIENTE!"

She dropped him like a rock. In trying to get up it looked as if he were fucking the ground. Nothing ever changed! So much for sympathy. "Te quiero!" I LOVE YOU! Dumbass! Love 'em and leave 'em!

It took Coach Roman Crandell to walk out and pick the boy up. "You're benched Moron!"

"I wasn't my fault! I swear!" Didn't matter! At least seated his bare ass was on wood. Brandon Foster consoled him as he took a seat. His itching finally ceasing.

"I'm here for you." He rubbed Trav's leg.

"UGGGGH!"

With Sable and the makeshift Pep Squad creating stupid cheers the crowd continued to be amused. Jin doing impossible martial arts kicks and somersaults she could have easily been a cheerleader herself. Oooo's and Awes! Adding to the spectacle was Mimi and LeAnne cheering while bound inside a single shirt. There was no hiding their asses either, but the ladies could not stop laughing.

Jin's younger sister Kim and Annette spanking the confined beauties was not helping. Only Sable, Andrea, and Sandy had fun trying to keep in synch. Sandy tried much harder once she saw her crush Dirk in the stands sitting next to teacher Damon Rice. He actually looked at her. Sandy was all about showing off now. It had to be her monster tits bobbing even with a bra on.

"OVER HERE! OVER THERE! SHOW SOME LOVE TO THOSE WHO CARE!" What a cheer! The real Pep Squad were finally coping with their struggle so Coach Roman hit his whistle.

"I can't take it anymore. Hit the field or I'm calling the game." The Swallows disbanding helped the Swallower's up and guided their shirts down to cover them before stepping away. The Swallowers then heard the Badgerl's cheering on their side.

"RUB A DUB DUB! EIGHT BIRDS IN A TUB! CRYING LIKE BABIES! BLUB! BLUB! BLUB!" Where were these bitches getting these? The Swallower's battling back with the makeshift squad joining them Robin Banks took point.

"WE'LL GET EVEN! WE'RE NOT LEAVIN'! ITCHING FOR A FIGHT! HORTON-DEXTER SHOW THEM WE'RE RIGHT!"

"You heard my girl Guys." Angus chuckled. ""Let's win this for them."

Marquette High back in position at the Ref's marks, the Center Jobe Sizemore alongside their own resident giant Billy Bronx moved in line as the ball was reset. "Fun! Fun! Fellas let's make this night worth it."

"Your Swallowers came for a show." Billy chuckled. "Came hard!"

"Should be because of us fucking the holy hell out of them Bronxy." Sizemore laughed as Quarterback Brody Turnbull ended the harassment. "Wage up Furlong? We win we fuck your girls on your playing field Friday Night Lights bright."

"Yeah! They're itching to feel our big cocks in them." Player Vega Santiago laughed.

"Fair trade?" Angus mused, "We win we fuck your Badgerl's."

"Deal!"

"Includes that hot ass Coach Trinidad."

"No problem! She's sleazy easy! If you want that to happen then you arrange our team to gangbang that Piper chick." Brody laughed. He knew Coach Goforth might have something to say about that, but let Furlong think he had her. It was still possible.

Angus looking over at Piper calming her dog, her bare ass pointed right at them as if ready to be taken from behind Angus chuckled. He had faith!

"Done! Don't blow this Samson." Angus left the field to relax his shoulder. Corey Samson swallowed dryly and paced in a circle. No pressure!

"Then let's butt shoulder pads Furlong...I mean Samson."

With their wager energizing both teams they got ready to rumble.

Hopefully it wasn't fumble.

12