Starting from Scratch Ep. 115: GINGER bREaD

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Exhausted Henry pulled out of Tawny's creamy ass and observed his milky load pooling up in her dark cavity. Josie carefully eased off of the redhead's drenched face and assisted in pulling the girl up to sit in the middle of the couch. Henry pouring himself another drink settled back to Tawny's right, Josie curling her legs up under her sat to the left. Giving Tawny the t-shirt she wiped her face and privates with it.

"I think we ruined your couch."

"It's leather I'll clean it when you leave." Josie patted her leg, "That was fun. Question?"

"Why am I here?" Tawny giggled. "I was over at Piper's with Dakota and Sable. My boyfriend Jesse got a call from his dad that made him have to leave in a hurry. I got a text from him telling me to find a ride home. So, the girls offered to let me stay the night. I hope I didn't get them into trouble."

"Not at all." Josie smiled to disguise the fact that she herself was one of the reasons Jesse Manley was called away. She prayed Jesse never told her about bailing them out of jail. "You're welcome here anytime."

"HERE! HERE!" Henry toasted them.

"I might need a ride home."

"I'll drive you in the morning. Henry has been drinking too much to be behind the wheel. For that matter I suppose I have too."

"Thanks! I'd call my mom but she's probably doing what we just did. She's a slut. Runs in the family I guess. I'm glad you're not mad at me for seducing Mr. McKellen."

"Of course not! We have an agreement, don't we Henry?"

"HERE! HERE!" He doubled up his thoughts a second time.

"We should probably call it a night before we wake up the girls. They might not be happy over catching us all naked together." Josie had a point.

"Right! I was sleeping in Sable's room. I'll sneak back up while she's out cold." She began to put her t-shirt back on and offered a grossed expression over how wet and messy it now was. "Ummm? I don't think I can wear this back to bed."

"You can our bed." Henry chuckled, it made Tawny grin, Josie frown.

"You've had enough for one night Mister."

"Have you?"

Josie gnashed her teeth. Of course she hadn't! She was a nympho. "Energizer Jackrabbit!" She shook her head, "Let's go!" She again patted Tawny on the knee. Shrugging off her worry about the shirt Tawny knew it would be dry by morning. With Josie grabbing her discarded clothing then her husband's hand she tugged him to his feet. "Stay up if you want to."

"Good porno." Henry pointed a pinky at the TV.

"I'll shut it off and head up."

"Thank you Tawny. Oh...what happened here...stays here!"

"I won't rat you out."

"Good! Let's go Johnny Stalker Red."

Hand in hand they went upstairs. Tawny putting her wet pussy t-shirt back on pouted at the mess she made of it. TV turned off she headed up and heard Henry tackling his wife and almost wished she could join them. Enough was enough for one sleepover.

Returning to Sable's bed she stripped her t-shirt off and just crawled under the covers with her friend. Ten minutes later Sable snuggled up to her and mumbled. "Where did you go?"

"To tell your parents I stayed over. I didn't want you to get into trouble over me."

"You wouldn't have. Why are you nakie?"

"Why aren't you?"

A staring contest in the dark Sable sat up in bed and removed her own night shirt and cuddled back with Tawny. "Can I ask you something?"

"Sure!"

"Was I...good?"

"At eating pussy? You were alright!" Tawny giggled. "You could use practice."

"How about when I tried sucking Mace?" Did suck Mace, but as Dakota. When Sable got another chance it was made to look inexperienced.

"You really need work there. Thirty seconds does not qualify as a BJ."

"I hope Travis is doing okay." Dominic Black as well.

"I'm sure he'll wake up with a hangover."

"Tawny?"

"Yeah?"

A kiss before sleep was all that was required.

Sable knew she was good at that. Just before lips pressed she mumbled, "My parents are fucking."

"They love one another. Sleep tight Beautiful!"

"You too."

Their kiss resumed until eyelids grew too heavy to continue.

Hearing her parents Dakota woke up and listened. Her pussy damp she pictured Tawny for some odd reason. Normally it would have been Robin Banks on her mind but since watching Tawny and Sable...

Too sleepy! Zzzzzzzz!

12