Starting from Scratch Ep. 116: HOaRSE POWER

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We need to go." Jesse informed Piper without calling her by name. He knew exactly who this man was and it meant bad news. Piper sighing at her dashing stud horse pouted and kissed him on the cheek.

"Sorry I couldn't play longer."

"I can give you a ride home." He said, "Traffic is getting pretty heavy now. I wouldn't want you to get arrested."

"That's sweet of you. Jesse?"

"No names please." Jesse insisted now that his own was blown.

"Get in." She pointed at the seat, the cell still ringing. Groaning Jesse hopped in and picked up the driver's cell. Showing the screen to Piper meant nothing at the moment. As soon as the driver claimed his cell and hung up on it, he felt Piper move over into Jesse's lap to resume her straddled saddle. Jesse did not put his seat back however, her tits buried in his face. Yes, her scent was a tad ripe from cum on her tits earlier.

The driver adjusted his seat and closed the door. Once ready he put his car in gear and questioned, "Where am I dropping you two off?"

"Hooter's Crossing." She informed him. He peering in his mirror saw the gates and chuckled.

"Hop, skip, and a jump."

"That's my motto." She bounced on Jesse's tented beast as she held the back of his head to muffle the boy between her 38D's. The driver laughed and waited until traffic allowed him to make an illegal U-turn. In three minutes, she had guided him to in front of her house. In pulling up she found her nephew Mace walking her dog Rotten and discovering her purse and dress by Jesse's Mustang.

"Here you go! Thanks for making my morning." The driver smirked. Mace in seeing her naked on Jesse Manley's lap inside a stranger's car dropped his jaw. "No worries I won't say a thing."

"Thank you!" She leaned toward the man and again kissed his cheek, Jesse kissing her nipple while it was in front of his lips due to her shifting. Mace bent down and covered Rotten's eyes.

"It's almost over Buddy!" Mace grumbled as Jesse opened the car door and let Piper out first. Once out Piper marched over to Mace and took her dress, heels and purse. With her out of the way Jesse paused to look at the driver. Whispering as if hoping to instill a bit of fear in the guy he said, "I won't tell Mavis if you don't. Blondie there neither."

Wincing back at Jesse, the man nodded, he knew the boy had seen the cell number. The connection to his wife had not yet been made, she being a teacher at Horton-Dexter. The Viking Goddess she was called. "Good to know." Nothing more was said as Jesse got out and closed the door. A toot of his horn Mr. Hale drove off.

"I smell alcohol on your breath." Piper sniffed at Mace.

"I smell dick on yours." He sneered back.

"Have a good time last night?" She changed the subject as Jesse joined them, he bending to pet Rotten.

"Movies! Got high! Drank shots of Jack. Skinny dipped with the twins." He knew there was no hiding it seeing Jesse was with her. Looking at Jesse he had to ask, "Soooo, you blew off your girlfriend in a hurry to hook up with my aunt?"

"My SUV broke down." Piper intervened. "Jesse here saw me along the road and picked me up."

"Right! I was on my way back here to see if Tawny was ready to go anyway."

"She's over at the McKellen's." Mace nodded believing them, "What's wrong with your SUV?"

"Not sure! It just locked up. I called a tow truck and had him haul it to a garage until tomorrow. You might need to take me to school Monday and pick me up to go get it."

"No problem! Who was the Camaro guy then?"

"I went streaking. He brought us home. Ready to go inside Jesse." She wiggled her eye brows playfully. "That is unless you want to go wake up Tawny."

"She'll see my car when she gets up. I'll hang out with you until then and take her home."

"Bubble bath?" She invited him as Mace dropped his jaw.

"Sounds great!"

"Wait! What?" Mace watched them head inside. Behind him Rotten took a healthy, very smelly crap. "OH, COME ON!"

Hearing Mace, Piper giggled at Jesse, "I prefer in."

"Couple times I hope."

"Bubbles first!"

"Calgon take me to bed."

For now Jesse was not going to ruin his chances.

HALE NO!

12