Starting from Scratch Ep. 118: MApLE SYRUP

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pulling his sweats up Knox finally moved behind Svetty and recorded her see through leggings. No thong underneath it was skin at its finest shower. With both she and his dad's back to them he whipped his dick back out and smacked her soaked ass with it. She merely smirked and said nothing. Her hand however lowered to grip Winslow's cock through his slacks, he growling. "Fuck Denny's!"

"Da! Knees!" She would be on hers in fifteen minutes. Back in the house to dry off and take Winslow back to bed it was going to be a lazier than normal Sunday. Sundae even! She would wear his creamy goodness. Knox? Listened through the walls and jerked off like a madman.

Dom got dressed and abandoned his truck washing. Throwing Kelly over his shoulder and carrying her into the house he had worked up an appetite.

Pancakes sounded good! Extra butter...lots of slurp! SYRUP!

********

Before actually sitting down for breakfast the entire family had to dry off and change clothing. Dom had jeans and his shirt to occupy but his boots needed dried so he left them in the sun on the front porch to dry. Sweats in the dryer was added to by Sable's clothing and Kelly's robe. Sable blushing while in one of Trav's t-shirts having added to the dryer stood with Kelly nervously.

"Are you mad at me?" Sable worried.

"Why should I be?" Kelly rubbed the girls back. "You did nothing wrong."

"I only wanted to befriend Mister Black to help he and Travis get along. I thought offering to help wash his truck was the right thing to do."

"It will take more than that to get those two to be best friends I'm afraid. I hope...seeing as much as you did outside did not scare you."

"Three dicks? Svetty might as well have been naked too. I lost..." She began to mention her tits but realized Kelly had not seen her so kept it too herself. She didn't want to appear guilty that she wanted Dom to see her tits. Not only that but Travis need not be aware of it and get jealous. It was best to keep it between she and Dominic unless he admitted it. For some reason she knew he would keep peace as well.

"If you ever need to talk, I'm here for you." A light pat on Sable's shoulder ended in, "Pancakes are cold now. I'll make a new batch."

"I'm fine just nuking them."

"Nonsense! Fresh off the griddle is the best."

"Okay!"

"Go keep my son busy while I cook. When Dom gets done showering, they should be ready."

"Alright! I can help if you want me to."

"You would be a bigger help in taming Travis. I'd like to eat breakfast without his snide remarks."

"Tame him? How?"

"I'm sure just a hug or two will calm him down."

"I can do that." Shuffling away Kelly noticed just how short Trav's t-shirt was on Sable. She without underwear made Momma Herbert slightly uneasy. Her son might...grow up even faster. Keeping her thoughts to herself Kelly restarted the dryer and went back to new batter.

Going upstairs Sable paused at the bathroom hearing the shower. Her curiosity was running wild after seeing what she saw the last time she was here at the Herbert's in catching Dom and Kelly fucking. A quick and stealthy glance through Trav's ajar bedroom door she saw him out on his telescope. Whatever he was watching had him with his hand down his new pair of sweats. Frowning at the direction of the telescope he presumed something was going on at Piper's. Namely Piper fucking Jesse Manley, and Mace fucking Tawny Martin. Things moved fast at Hooters Crossing.

Using his perversion to keep him entertained Sable retraced her footsteps and listened at the shower door. Knowing Dom would be busy cleaning himself she tested the door knob and found it unlocked. Unable to resist she delicately turned it and inched it open. The mirror fogged up was useless in potential viewing him so she dared to peek her head in and saw him all statuesque behind the clear glass shower door as plain as a rainy day, only beads of water obstructing that perfect view. What she found was more than she bargained for.

"Oh my God!" She flared her eyes in thought, "Mister Black is...jerking off. Is he...thinking of me? Surely not! It has to be over Kelly, or Svetlana." She watched him the entire time he pounded that near foot long monstrosity until hearing him snarl loudly. Even in the shower she saw the force of his ejaculation. His cum shot out like missiles. Unable to help herself Sable rubbed her pussy. There would be no time to make herself get off but it was a start. Hearing French doors close she knew Travis was coming inside so she latched the bathroom door. Unknown to her Dominic looked to his right with a devilish grin.

"Lil' Miss McKellen's gettin' a might nosey." He knew! He knew!

Hurrying to intercept Travis she realized he was still outdoors where he was earlier. He must have closed his doors to keep insects from getting in or the air conditioning escaping out. He was still fondling himself without even knowing she was watching him.

Fidgeting she left his bedroom door wide open and eyed his bed. Needing to finish what she started she stretched out with her legs wide facing Travis and rubbed her pussy back into a wet frenzy. If he could play with himself, if Dom could in the shower, she could play right here too. The shirt wrinkling up under her uncomfortable she sat up just long enough to lift it to her shoulder blades. Laying back she now had 80% of her body revealed should Travis look her way. Fantasizing the full spectrum of candidates her brain focused on Tawny, then Trav outside jerking, Dom in the shower hopefully thinking of her. It was overwhelming.

In her lost emotions she failed to hear the bathroom door open and Dominic exit in nothing but a towel. Peering down the hallway at an angle he could see Sable's hair as she lay back craning her neck with a pose of ecstasy. "Hm! Wonder if the punk is gettin' a face full?"

Easing as quiet as possible he stepped to the doorway hiding by the wall. Witnessing only Sable he cocked an eye brow. "Where's the boy?" A closer glance he risked searching to find Trav outside, dick in hand as he used his telescope. "Fucker's missing out. Kid McKellen is offering herself and he's not nibblin'. Stupid fucker!"

Hearing Sable moan Dom decided to retreat until he heard her say, "Please watch me." Had to be for Trav...right? Shrugging he stepped back and observed her finishing up, her perfect little body in tune with her hormonal state. His dick reviving, he nearly took his towel off but smelled fresh pancakes. Growling under his breath he heard Sable climax, his cue to bail. Off to Kelly's bedroom he went.

Done, Sable caught her breath and tilted her gaze to the hallway, seconds earlier she might have caught Dom peeping. She could barely see the bathroom door opened. Eyes flaring, she pictured Dom watching her. Round two! Sable focused on the hallway intently mumbling, "Come back! I know you were there." Not really, but it was fun to envision. As she did Travis paused as if aggravated, his show was over having watched Piper and Jesse Manley finish their morning sex, Tawny Martin with Mace, Mister and Mrs. McKellen on their balcony, it was the best show ever. Now gone before he could nut, he looked through his doors and spotted Sable playing. "Whoa!"

Silently easing his door open so as not to let her hear or see him, he crept in closing it back up. Tiptoe he moved between her knees as they dangled off the mattress and dropped his sweats. Knuckling his erection watching her play with her gorgeous pink pussy he met her halfway. She mumbling, "Come for me!" She meant Dom but Travis just knew she was fantasizing about him instead. Sable had to have been turned on by seeing him on the balcony. He didn't even question her sight line now.

As she climaxed a second time she felt Travis nut, he holding his breath to prevent confirmation. His cum shot all over her hand, belly and lower tits. Eyes bulging, she trained her gaze on Trav with a haunted expression. "I came for you, just like you wanted me to. Fuck you're beautiful." He was sincere, she merely smiled and thanked him by rolling his jizz all over her body like lotion. Huffing he couldn't help himself he launched himself over her, body to body and kissed her. While she wasn't ready for sex his dick touching her pussy sent more fantasies surging through her body. Caressing his back then lowering her hands to his butt she pictured Dominic. The muscles not matching ruined her moment.

"BREAKFAST!!!" Kelly Herbert yelled from the bottom of the staircase. In that brief intervention Sable panicked. Coaxing Travis to get up off of her, she and he quickly got dressed. Her t-shirt pulled down, his sweats up, a t-shirt on his part found.

"Hey!" Trav caught Sable by her wrist, "I...love you."

Pouting she drew him closer and kissed him warmly. She couldn't say his affections back but she let him know she was considering it. Good enough for him. Walking out hand in hand they met Dominic coming from Kelly's bedroom. Fully dressed and smelling as handsome as he was, he motioned them ahead of him. Travis rolling his eyes kept his mouth shut and led the way. With Sable following between them she coyly hiked her t-shirt up in back feigning a scratch just to let Dom see her entire butt. He too said nothing!

Reaching the dining room Kelly had plates ready. All the fixings of pancakes and bacon. Dom taking his seat first led Sable to take a seat to his left, Travis to his right across from her. This left Kelly no choice but to sit across from Dominic. Tension was thick!

"Dig in!"

Kelly smiled.

"Maple syrup?" Travis chuckled taking the bottle to douse his hotcakes. He then slid the bottle at Dom. "Male Syrup for you...right Master?"

Dom avoided it and moved the bottle over toward Sable.

"Think this is yours."

Beet red!

Sable the shy was back.

"Cums from a male tree." Trav laughed.

"TRAVIS!"

"Sorry Mom!"

"It does!" Dom tried with a wink at Kel.

"Can we please just enjoy one another's company without a sexual additive?"

"Could be from a palm tree." Sable mumbled trying not to laugh. Her gaze slyly toward Dom, then Travis.

Both men put their hands up at that one.

Sable put up her playing hand and found everyone laughing.

"Butter her up Kel!"

Too late!

Travis sat smug!

His butter was the creamiest!

Blew Bonnet!

12