Starting from Scratch Ep. 136: SWEET JESUS

Story Info
Josie was looking a little fLUSHed! Pink was the new BLACKOUT!
4.3k words
4.68
3.6k
0
4
Story does not have any tags

Part 136 of the 178 part series

Updated 10/27/2021
Created 02/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

5th. period English Lit...LIT UP!

"Oh my God! Why can't their batteries go dead?"

Torture the teacher day at Horton-Dexter was never ending. Reese Teller and his band of ballers had not let up on Josie McKellen since the sun came up. If not outside on an air mattress fucking her silly, or in the fountain of the courtyard right in front of pre-dawn traffic, she had cum so much she was ready for a nap. No way was that going to happen, her Eveready alarm clocks were going off every five minutes, sometimes less.

Enforced by Reese to wear her lush vibrators all day long her brain could barely teach her students anything. Not that they cared, many of them found her expressions and fits of trembling to be funny. With a good portion of her class knowledgeable of Josie's antics in some fashion likely not even letting her know they were aware the remotes for her Lushes and clit stimulator were being passed around the class. Classes for that matter. Each and every hour one or two students were armed and dangerous.

Under orders to fulfill her duties regardless, she managed quite well, always ready for the next wave. Spending a good portion of each class at her desk it was easy enough to hide her inner thighs and the protruding pink tails dangling from her cunt and anal pucker. Over ten orgasms throughout her day were felt and more were on their way. No way was she going to tell her lovers no, but she did need breathers after today so somewhere along the line Josie had to set a boundary. If Reese couldn't follow her time outs, then she would cut him off. A girl could dream. We are talking about Queen Slut Josie here.

"Who am I kidding? I can't tell him no when he's giving me everything I need. Roman can't keep up with my desires. Henry, God bless him knows how to keep me purring but not even he knows what my requirements are these days. If he did, he might put his foot down, whether we agreed to see others sexually or not. His idea of my cheating is just Roman maybe one other, not thirty or more. I just can't get enough."

A puddle of sweat was building under her elbows as she exhaustedly leaned over her oak desk. Her body like rubber had to have support or slither out of her chair and beneath her confinement. That would not be a good idea considering the reservoir of juices she had cascaded her tile with. It was impossible not to notice shiny puddles either. To some students it might even appear she peed. So not good on the reputation.

"Are you alright Mrs. M?" A concerned voice spoke up from the front row.

"I'm fine Trisha. I just think I'm coming down with something. Thank you for asking."

"You look pale."

"Dehydrated, I think. Finish your reading assignment please." Her cunt was throbbing with a duel of vibrators. She couldn't even rub her clit due to the stimulator without removing it. She wanted to but after taking it off in the restroom over lunch and Reese giving her hell over it, she was not going to make that error again. She was still reeling from being stripped nude in the cafeteria over lunch and not even being caught. Reese was the Mastermind of her fantasies and defiance although tempting was against her own rules. Tough love that's for certain!

Trisha Wiles, baby sister to the cheerleader Tina Wiles knew something of what was going on of late. After helping Piper Cherry overcome her bad situation in Detention last week and seeing her own sister having sex on Piper's phone, she had confronted Tina at home. Tina broke her oath and mentioned Piper's nephew whom she had sex with on Piper's very own bed.

Trisha was no dummy, she began eavesdropping more and more. Not only that, but at the football game all hell broke loose. While it was hilarious watching her sister scratching her hoohaa on the field as if masturbating and Piper battling with the Marquette cheer coach as if they were scissoring, nothing would shock her. Of course, most of the scene was blocked off by a wall of football players so seeing everything was still somewhat of a secret. Not to mention the orgy after the game while Trisha and friends went for pizza. Snooze you lose they say. It was a good thing she wasn't there.

"If you're dehydrated you need water. I can go get you some."

"Water does sound good. You stay put I'll walk downstairs to the fountain." The one upstairs was out of order currently. Rising carefully from her chair she hadn't even realized just how much of a swamp she was sitting in; her seat cushion was drenched. Thankfully her skirt had been lifted up in behind and she wasn't sitting on it, or it would have looked horrible. She needed a towel but there were really no options. Walking as if drunk she found two boys jumping from their desks to prevent her from falling over.

"We've got you Mrs. M." Bolton Howard and Gilbert Ambrose, two African American boys appointed by Reese to torture her was not letting her out of their sights. The actions taken drew worry from her remaining students. Trisha took that initiative to speak up as temporary watchdog.

"Stop staring and do your homework." Her words actually met compliance, and many returned to reading. Once Josie was escorted into the hallway the mumbling began. Students were worried they might catch whatever their teacher had. They knew fellow student Tiffany Martin was out for Chicken Pox so wondered if Josie had contracted it. Kids would be kids. So naïve!

Out in the hallway the boys released her but stood by just in case. Josie huffed her cheeks and spoke out, "You guys are killing me. I don't know how much more I can handle."

"Reese said not to stop unless you're hospitalized." Gilbert related, "You need a doc?"

"No! I need a dick!" She laughed. "These vibrators are wonderful but nothing like the real thing. I need to know something here." She stopped at the staircase to face them, "Why is Reese bringing in more of you? You're not even on the basketball team."

"Wrestling team." Bolton grew smug, "We all hang out, so why not? You're under our protection Momma."

"Thanks, I think! I just worry that too many people will know what I let you boys get away with." At least they were eighteen, she knew that much, mainly because Gilbert had to repeat his senior year.

"We'll give you time to reach the bottom of the steps then we're charging those holes up again." Bolton chuckled with a scowl. Intense fucker!

"Then I guess I better get moving before they do." She meant her twin Lushes up inside her pussy. Step by step she took deep breathes until reaching the bottom. The second she touched down ZAP! Holding the banister, she yelped and looked embarrassed. Stepping from her Home Economics class one of the elder faculty members Elsa Fromme presumed hijinks and discovered Josie walking funny toward the water cooler. Pausing to notice the boys one level up she pointed at them.

"Back to class." Elsa was a ballbuster. Thankfully Piper Cherry had gotten through to her to overlook much of what she might notice. Elsa at 64 simply did not want trouble so often ignored it when it rose to her attention. Today however Elsa felt compassion, stepping to Josie's side as she bent forward to drink a good half gallon of water before lifting upright. Seeing Elsa looking at her skirt she realized she could probably see the pink tails.

"Dare I ask?"

"Hi Elsa! Long story!"

"Long pink stories it appears."

"Piper... challenged me." It was all she had at the moment, resorting to further drinks.

"You must be parched."

"You have no idea. I feel really depleted."

"Do you need me to cover your class so you can take a breather? My own students are just icing cupcakes so there's no worry in leaving them by themselves a bit."

"That's very nice of you Elsa, but I can't. I have to face my troublemakers on my own, so I don't appear weak." One more drink for the road Josie went so far as to dab water on her face to distill her body temperature. Once pepping up she patted Elsa on the arm and made her way back to the stairs. "Have a good rest of your day."

"You too." Elsa shrugged and headed back to her Baker's two dozen.

At the first level of the second story flight, she noticed Gil and Bolton waiting at the top still triggering her emotional state. "Far enough!" Gil stopped her. "Up against the wall then remove the stimulator."

"Use your fingers and climax for Reese." Bolton held his cell up to show her his texts since Elsa had blocked them from enjoying Josie. Reese informed by Bolton gave her new orders to obey. "I'm recording you Slut so put on a good show."

Josie shook her head then peered downstairs for safety first, then hiked her skirt up and let Bolton who had moved down four steps get a closer visual. Clit stimulator messily removed she placed it in her mouth out of the way and got busy rubbing her clit for a much more intimate touch. With the stimulator between her lips, it curtailed her moans from an erotic echo. Lushes shaking violently inside her she quickly brought herself to gush another flood all over the stairwell floor. Bolton gave her a thumbs up then ventured lower to face her.

Kneeling in front of Josie, Bolton moved in and filmed his tongue wagging over her clit before sucking on it. Josie cooed and held the wall with one hand. Not knowing Bolton all that well concerned her but if Reese was indeed in charge, she would get to know the young man better. Fingers added up alongside her torture balloons she came yet again. Bolton was going to have to explain his wet t-shirt when they went back to class.

Hearing a feminine hum coming from downstairs Bolton stood up and hid his cell thinking it might be Elsa again. However, coming up the steps to their surprise was the stunning Counsellor Piper Cherry in her somewhat sheer dress. All the important parts were concealed but skin tone was certainly visible. Noticing Josie, Piper halted and winced. "Am I interrupting anything?" She knew something was up.

"Naaa!" Bolton played dumb, "Mrs. M and I were just..."

"He was eating me out." Josie patted his soggy shirt with her palm. Piper lifted her brows with interest.

"Oh really? And you didn't invite me?" Slapping Bolton's chest right over Josie's hand she drags the boy back down to his knees to rest in Josie's puddle. Now even his jeans were wet. With Josie pulling her skirt back up she reached over and palmed the back of Bolton's head and forced him back into feeding mode. Piper admiring this realized Gilbert was standing topside filming with his cell. Smirking Piper leaned against the wall next to Josie and drew her own skirt high. After being eaten outside at lunch hour she was still needy. Showing Gilbert her pussy Piper patted her clit and called up at Gilbert, "Here boy!" Not to be misunderstood as a racist comment, it was more in line of puppy.

Gilbert wasted no time taking strides of two steps at a time before dropping to his knees and digging in. This was incredible, they knew Piper was crazy but hadn't really been filled in on just how insane until now. Her teasing was known far and wide but even amongst thieves, honor was in question. A need-to-know basis was increasing but not at the sake of getting these Ho's into hot water. Guardian angels were gathering at the gates concerning Piper and Josie. Horton-Dexter had a lot to lose, even more to gain if everyone played their guards right. ATTENTION!!!

"That's it Big Boy," Piper flipped her skirt over Gilbert's scalp masking his eyes from her. She wanted to prevent him from being distracted. "Gnaw on Momma's clit. Mmmm! This has been an eventful day."

Josie shared a glance with weary eyes, Bolton was already discovering her hot spot with delectable swagger. He was even willing to show his strength in lifting her up by her ass cheeks against the wall. The MILF could barely speak in reply to her bestie.

"More than you know." She managed as Piper reached over to grip her friend's hand, fingers curling tightly in support of one another.

"Let's ride this train together." Both beauties had limbs quaking and lashes fluttering. "I had the most amazing lunch outside." Piper did indeed. She fed a few lustful boys' lunch in just this fashion. One she could have done without in the form of Dirk, but he did do a decent job. That was more of a pity picnic.

"So, did I. The cafeteria was packed, and I let..." Muscles tightening Josie couldn't finish her sentence. She would have to tell Piper later that Reese Teller and his gonzo ballers had literally stripped Josie nude in the cafeteria under the cloak of baller standbys. The man had no sympathy, nor did Josie want any. Her starvation of wanting to see what she could get away with was borderline ravenous.

"You know I haven't once set foot in the cafeteria. Who has time?" Piper giggled and just as swiftly sucked on her lower lip prepping for a nice warm summertime shower. Of course, her eaves were going to spring a leak over poor Gilbert. Both young men were soaked from head to toe, sticky and reeking of cunt. They had no problem with walking back into class looking as if they had ran a mile in the twelve minutes they were gone. 0 to 60 BABY!

"SWEET JESUS!" Both women whimpered as one as they detonated a second tidal wave each, the boys refusing to restrain themselves. It wasn't often they spoke out of turn like this but these young studs were hitting all the right pearly gates, their clitoral pearls that is. Wag! Wag! Gush! Wag Wag! Splash! Workin' at the carwash yeah! They were SUPERFREAKS! SUPERFREAKS! If they had heard it, the ladies would have known Bolton's ringtone was exactly that. Rick James was in the wrong house for once.

As their brains found reality Josie tilted her gaze to Piper and applied the first thing that came to mind. "So how was teaching Mimi's class? Wait! Why are you down here instead of up there?"

"Oh! Mimi came to work; she just took the morning off to go shopping. I was just going back up to check on her after she relieved me to go potty. She spent some time in Carl's office, so I covered for Squeaks right after lunch too." Josie knew, Mimi had flashed her earlier, it was all just to make conversation.

"Is Mimi in trouble?" Josie found Bolton moving her from the wall and taking her to the staircase. Resting her carefully on to the steps Bolton stood tall over her and unzipped his jeans, whipping out a whopper size cock.

"Too soon to tell." Piper giggled. With Carl and his crush on Mimi she suspected that the cute Art Teacher might be up for a bit of mental discipline. Not even Piper knew the full extent of that. If she had made it back to Mimi, she might have learned something but this was in her way. Not that Piper was complaining. All in good time.

"Less talk more suck." Bolton sneered at Josie. "Don't make me text Teller that you're slacking."

"We wouldn't want that now, would we?" Rising from her slouch Josie let her skirt fall of its own actions, Bolton had his remote on turbo so at least one of her lush intruders was roaring inside her sloshy cunt. It actually took tightening her thighs to prevent one of her toys from slipping away and on to the tile. This might be the first time in three hours her thighs were clenched.

Sucking off Bolton he took video of her looking up at him. She knew Reese would see the video so gave it her all. She had both hands working his beast as well as an overactive mouth. Tonsil deep if she had any, she pushed further for a deep throat gag. Josie absolutely loved giving head. Bolton was puckering his approval and wagging his wet t-shirt hoping to dry it. All hands busy, the time went by quickly.

Gilbert feeling left out bailed from his silky veil, Piper's skirt ruffling back down to conceal her trickling twat. Standing upright he pointed at his shoes and snapped, "DOWN WHORE!"

Piper winked at him and did as she was told, she liked being told what to do. However, her humor just had to shine. "Don't you mean down pour? I just ruined your shirt... who are you by the way?" She wasn't worried of age he looked older than most students. Yet, even she as Counsellor still didn't know every student by name. Let alone face!

"Suck my cock!" He aimed for intimidation. Piper peaked a single eyebrow as his dick came into view. Pausing she intimidated him back as she fondled his beast as if demanding identity. Finally, he just vented and got it over with.

"Gilbert! Now suck my fuckin' cock."

"Was it that hard? I mean not as hard as this but..." She swallowed him whole. At eight inches and thick she was proving her ability. Within minutes both Josie and Piper were singing a praise of Sweet Jesus again and a long list of varying, "AH AH AH AH MEN'S!"

Just as the bell rang both boys nutted hard inside the lovely ladies, and everyone rushed upright trying to appear normal. Piper fawned over Josie as if concerned by her tense features. Bolton refused to shut off her lush. Now that Gilbert was unoccupied, he too fired the other cunt cruiser up. Josie had to hold on to Piper for dear life. Even with loads of jizz still in their mouths they huddled in the corner of the stairwell as students burst upon the scene.

Trisha Wiles having controlled Josie's classroom in her absence found time to pause and block foot traffic to make certain Josie was alright. Obviously, she required help if Counsellor Cherry was here holding her. Bolton and Gilbert motioned people through and advised, "Give her air." No problem! Well two problems but not on the parading student body. Both Bolton and Gilbert still had their dicks out, just hidden by their stance. Facing Josie and Piper as if awaiting in case Josie lost balance under weakened limbs.

"Keep it moving." Piper instructed the herd until it began clearing out. Third problem rising, Trisha Wiles stood her ground not wanting to abandon her favorite teacher. Having been rescued in detention last week by this girl Piper was hesitant to snap on her so simply told her, "Bring her some water we're taking her back to her classroom."

"On my way!"

With the stairway empty upon Trisha's departure Piper set feet in motion. "Let's take this to her room." In a burst of adrenalin Josie climbed the necessary steps with Piper. Followed by the boys who left their peckers hanging but was careful to hide them, if need be, even beneath stretched soggy t-shirts. The only movement was to see Mimi Alexander leave her classroom and walk toward them. Both Bolton and Gilbert nodded her way and showed their ego by letting her see their cocks. She bulged her eyes and simply turned to step into the class of Spanish teacher Kevin Fowler. The boys grew smug and chuckled. "I think Mimi liked what she saw." Bolton was correct!

Her visit incredibly short Mimi Alexander simply knocked on Kevin's wall to get his attention. A quick flip of her tongue she lifted her dress to show off everything from her belly button down in a twirled 360. Once accomplished the mouse in the house left him behind. Kevin the cat was certainly curious. It was unlike Mimi to be so bold during classes, knowing students would be arriving again in moments. He would sit behind his desk the entire final hour. Masking his erection was going to be difficult otherwise. It appeared he was winning her over. That in itself relaxed his nerves on their arrest over the weekend.

Josie's room across the hall from Kevin's found a blur of swift intentions. Door shut and locked by Bolton the boys moved in to maneuver Josie and Piper over her desk. Skirts lifted the boys simply wanted a sample. Knowing they had so little time Gilbert and Bolton switched off and Gilbert removed Josie's lushes long enough to fuck her pussy to the count of twenty. Bolton a tad longer nailed Piper and slapped her ass. Quickies no doubt!

Trisha returning with water in a cup found the door locked but pressed her eyes up against the frosted glass as if trying to see in. Knocking made the boys grumble and back off. Zipping up in a hurry Gilbert went to the door and unlocked it. Opened wide the girl looked suspicious until Josie reached toward her savior. "Hydrate me!" A mad dash to her side Josie claimed her prize and gulped it down, with it went the jizz she had savored since the staircase. "Bless you Trisha!"

12