Starting from Scratch Ep. 137: NEXT LEVEL

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hurrying to his office he found Roger leaning on the door frame grinning, both Jesse and Piper unaware they were being watched. Easing in next to Roger, Carl sighed. "Now you know."

"Doesn't bother me, Carl. I know she's a force of nature. If you could have only seen her on my boat."

"Make waves?"

"Ohhh yeah! Nearly capsized." He chuckled.

"OH SHIT!" Jesse realized his dad and Roger were present. Roger lifting a palm to calm stepped in and moved behind Piper as Jesse hurried to zip up. Even with Carl there Roger unzipped his own pants and took over for Jesse. Mind blown by the tag in moment Jesse eased away and joined his father in the hallway. Door closed this time gave Roger a chance to get even for earlier temptations. Piper thrived on his vengeance and let him manhandle her like a champ. "Sorry Dad!"

"Don't be. Here!" Carl lifted his wallet from his back pocket and handed off the check Piper wrote him for bail. "Deposit this before you go back to work. Now your savings is back to where it was."

"Awesome! Dad?"

"Yeah?"

"That pussy is fucking incredible."

"Cherry's or Tawny's?"

"Both." He laughed, "Piper is beyond cool. I hope I get her again."

"That's between you two. You recall Mimi Alexander?"

"Bailed her out Saturday, but yes I remember her art class. Why?"

"Might let you tackle her next."

"Whoa! Really? She... you have that much persuasion?" Drill Sargent stare he smirked, "Yep! You do. She's cute, I might go for that."

"Won't be immediate but I'll see to it. Just live your life until I throw her into your lap."

"Absolutely!" He hears his cell go off and looks it over as they hear Piper screaming yet again. "Louder than I made her scream." He acknowledged unlocking his cell. "It's mom. She wants Chinese for supper."

"She'll hurl it back up but hey, give her whatever she wants. Count our blessings Son."

"I know! I pray every day she beats the breast cancer."

"Ten times a day." Carl offers him cash for food, "She likes Crab Rangoon."

"Got it! Last Chinese I bought... well... dashed was delivering to Piper and her nephew. I even recall he bought Ants Climbing a Tree. Laughed my ass off over the name of the dish. That was the day Piper and Josie both sucked my dick in her living room."

"Speaking of her nephew. I was wondering something. You partied with he and Josie's daughters. Did Dakota... do anything crazy?"

"Like being naked in the pool with the rest of us? Sable too."

"Yeah! I just keep getting this crazy feeling she's going to be like her mom."

"Bet on that. Both girls will be. Sable's over her shyness because Tawny's been kissing her."

"Your girlfriend's..."

"A slut? What girl in this school isn't?" He laughed. "Hell even I would fuck Dakota McKellen. Sable right beside her."

"Let's try not to but if it ever comes to that... slap their ass fifty shades of... you get the idea." Grey area!

"Yep! I better go. Bank first I promise. I don't want to lose the check." A pat on the shoulder amongst kin Jesse Manley took his leave. Office door opening Roger stepped out grinning.

"Bell in five minutes. ASS DISMISSED!"

Carl smirked and pointed the finger he had jammed up Piper's asshole toward Roger's classroom. He was scent away! A sniff of his finger Carl puckered, "Came up like roses."

Entering his office Carl shut the door and looked over at Piper laying in a pool of sweat on her desk. She was breathing roughly at her screaming orgasms and was struggling to come down. Finally, as Carl takes his seat and watches her she peels herself from the desk's surface. Her near sheer dress was sopping wet and see through, areolas vibrantly staring at Carl as if saying, "Hey Dude!". Collapsing into her own swivel chair she blew her bangs from her eyes.

"Carlos? I'm not going to apologize over Jesse. Your son hits it every time. My G-spot that is."

"Dress is transparent."

"I wonder why? I just sweat off five pounds." She lowers her chin to inspect the clinging material, pinching at it. "Hello Peeloton! Let's go riding more often."

"I'm getting ready to make that call to Jin Zellers about an interview."

"Worth it! My money will keep her employed without any budget excuses. I'll write it off on taxes in January."

"We need a few more ladies like you Counsellor. Go shopping, find me replacements. The women in the front office might want early retirement too."

"Bleeding my bank account Carlos?"

"Only do what you can afford. I'm just saying..."

"Up my game? Our game? I know! I know! You don't have to keep telling me that Carlos. Heck I'm already nude more than I should... you want more don't you? I'm fine with that but let me manage it on my own discretion."

"Something like that. I'll be on the look out for fresh talent too. And, yes you're right, I trust you to push boundaries."

"Why don't I just offer early retirement incentives to the ladies in the front office? It's obvious I can't force them out but it might give them a light of day feeling that's enough to consider it. I mean with the money I have I live off my daily interest so I can manage a tad more and not lose my happy home. I live within my means."

"Like I said... don't go broke on my account."

"I just did in paying you back for bail." She chuckled, "Your money first, but payback was a Piper."

"You're far from a bitch Counsellor. I might not show it but I'm really happy you came to work for me."

"Pimp Carlos? So am I. I love it here. I adore my new friends, lovers. As long as you keep me... us safe I'm never leaving. There's pretty much nothing I won't do or at least try."

"Good to hear. Now go wash your twat I can smell your stank."

"Your son's stank Buddy Boy. Man that kid has some firepower. I felt his load in my throat and I didn't even blow him."

"Runs in the family." He laughed. "Go clean up, I'll call Zellers."

"Can't I even let my shower curtain dry off?" She primps at her predominantly sheer dress now closer than ever in being completely see through. Fanning herself with both hands she stood up and peeled her skirt from within her sweaty ass crease. Sticky cum had Gorilla glued it to her while seated. "Messy Jesse! Lodger Roger!"

"You look fine Counsellor." He told her in passing, her skirt stained but saying nothing. Looked good enough for him. Out in the hall Piper peeled up her puddle jumpers outside of Roger's classroom and grinned at the soggy one-dollar bills.

"By George, I think we crossed that Bellaware in record time." Delaware! But the bell did ring. A few lucky students saw right through her. Her valley's forged right ahead to the restroom. This dress was going to be worn more often. Just looking at herself in a mirror she saw every succulent inch of her tanned flesh right through the white material. Girls coming in to use the bathroom were in awe of what they witnessed. Compliments were given! Piper Cherry soaked up their praise and hit the blow dryer. They laughed as she stuck her tits under the gust of warm air. Blowjob!

"Just call me Bahama Momma!" To some it looked as if she were playing that game with no broomstick to dip beneath. "Okay, maybe Limbo Bimbo." She was weird! Hilarious though!

Plucking up his desk phone Carl looked up the phone number of Jin Zellers as given to him by Josie. Finding the discarded pubic hair on his paperwork he pinched it with a frown. "Not blond. Not red like Tawny. Gotta be..." With a grossed-out grimace he fluttered it into his garbage can. "...looks Manly!"

He should know!

Most DefiNAtely!

12