Starting from Scratch Ep. 141: MOTHERFUCKERS

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Travis stepping back into his bedroom shut his French door with a slam, the vibration felt in Kelly's room. Coming down from her climax convulsions she sighed mumbling, "What part of do not disturb does he not understand?" Hearing her the boys nearly busted up. She was into their control over her, that much was easy to see. For how long remained to be seen. Beguiling the boys she continued to fuck herself now that her shaking allowed muscle movement. Dillon prevented her deep throating taking the toy away and pointing out his jizz on her chest. Lifting her head to see the tiny puddles she took her fingers and gathered the cream up on her fingers. Licking them clean she whispered, "Thank you Sir."

"She called me Sir." Dillon looked at Knox with a shocked expression then pumped his fist out of victory. Quieting him they heard Travis telling Sable he needed to get changed to go mow. Hearing fashion show again they knew Trav was posing nude for Sable now. It was harder than hell not to laugh at him. After three more minutes he told Sable, "See you in 30 minutes. I'm crazy about you." Whether she said the same went unheard. Hanging up what they did hear was, "I can't wait for us to lose our virginities together on Saturday. That's going to be so awesome." Kelly found his words challenging. Her baby was growing up.

Knox pondered the revelation and looked toward the back wall as if seeing Sable with x-ray vision. Nodding he told himself, "Could be my window of opportunity." All he knew was he was going to study their birthday bash all day long and strike when the irony was hot. Back to Kelly.

Just as Knox used the anal dildo on her again Travis sounded like a herd of elephants going back downstairs. A garage door lifting another squeal. If Kelly really was suffering her son was only making it worse. Fucking her with her toys a bit longer until they heard a lawnmower fire up, Knox halted her treatment. Removing the toys he crawled from bed with one dildo in each hand. Neo holding the mouth toy.

"Time to change scenery Mommy." Knox stepped to her bedroom door and unlocked it. Knowing by the mower activity that Travis was preoccupied he motioned Kelly to join him at the door. "Crawl on over to Perbert's room. Move that wet ass!" He swatted her butt cheek with a dildo. The boys followed her, still stroking their cocks along the way. Prepared to make her masturbate on Trav's bed Knox eyed the French door. With Trav obviously mowing the front yard first he had a brainstorm idea. Taking a safety look outside first he noticed no activity over at Piper's or at the McKellen's. Even Rotten was nowhere to be found by the pool. Opening the door Knox nodded at Kelly to crawl out onto the balcony.

Obedient she carefully went outside and awaited his next order. "On your back. Fuck yourself even when he mows back here. He shouldn't be able to see you from down below. Scream at the top of your lungs saying... FUCK ME TRAVIS!" That stunned her, eyes flaring as he pointed directly at her, "DO IT!"

Tossing her his two toys she followed along and stretched out and remarkably used both in her cunt and asshole. With nothing in her mouth, she quickly succumbed to squealing and rapid breathing. As Knox barked his order again she just did it. With the mower loud chances are Travis would never hear her even up close. With all three boys recording her deafening pleas of both, "Fuck me Travis!" she added her own efforts of, "I NEED YOU TO CUM INSIDE MOMMY." Oh that brought on smiles. The trio of terror chuckled.

"More of that. Keep it up. Cum hard you fucking whore." Dillon chimed in. That she did, multiple orgasms heard even as they saw Travis pushing his mower along the side of the house to then run along Piper's privacy fence.

"Trav's wearing a headset listening to music." Neo laughed. "This is priceless." He even stepped out on the balcony to record Travis mowing to add insult to injury. "Louder Cunt!" He tapped Kelly on the shoulder with his shoe. Stroking his cock over her until Knox grabbed him and pulled him inside the room. He didn't want to risk Travis seeing him standing on the balcony. Closing the French door so that it wouldn't look obvious they left Kelly out there killing herself in the heat. Her body building up that earlier gloss at nonstop exertion, she looked as if swimming in baby oil. Gusher after gusher they watched her spasm and restart again. Trav was mowing directly under her at one detonation, her juices dripping through the planks pelting Travis on his way through. He was too busy rocking out to notice. Not even hearing his mother beg him to fuck her. An all-time low even for Kelly but she did obey.

With Travis moving from the finished backyard to between his house and the Hardecker's now was the time to take her inside. Door open Knox told her, "ON HIS BED!" Compliant she handed him her toys and crawled weakly over his carpet, juices leaving a trail. Up on her bed Knox made her rest on her hands and knees. With the bedroom door left wide open Knox dropped his pants for the first time and moved in behind her. "I expect you to beg for my cock now." Rubbing his crown on her he nudged forth penetrating her pussy. Neo crawling up on the bed in front of her recorded her expressions. Theatrics rising, she looked right at the cell and felt his every thrust inside her. Tears welling up she did indeed beg.

"I love how you fuck me, Sir Knox. Your dick feels incredible. You're so deep." Knox smugly looked at the camera then reached over her grabbing her ponytail. The elastic band holding it pulled off to let her sweaty blond mane look wild. The grip on her hair snapping her head back she spat while begging a chorus of, "Yessssssss! Right there, Sir. Hit it right there." She exploded on his embedded beast. Dillon captured each and every balls deep plunge his buddy nailed her with, including her weeping cunt. Perbert's mommy was fucking amazing.

Nutting inside her without concern, Knox growled as she had an orgasm to join his bitter end. Easing out he lifted his pecker upward and rammed it in her asshole. Round two! Choking her from behind she rallied further praise. She was digging her grave deeper and deeper. At Neo's encouragement he had her saying. "Fuck you Perbert! You never should have been born." Oh, that made her bawl. Still, she spoke the words. This was on her now. Another nut in her ass Knox pulled out and shoved her aside. Perfect timing as the mower stopped. Not only that but Kel's cell was ringing in her room. Dillon bolting to intercept it saw the word Master as the caller.

"Oh shit!" Taking it to Kelly, he passed it down to her. Looking at the caller she said, "I have to answer it." A stern warning not to tell Dominic she nodded and answered, "Hello my Master." They could hear his voice like thunder from his end. "I was just enjoying you while Travis mowed the yard." She took a dildo on the bed and put it back up inside her trickling vulva. Fucking herself again the guys watched and listened. "Yes, you are deep inside me right this minute. I have had many orgasms in the last hour and a half. All thanks to my Master."

Hearing Dom chuckle and tell her, "On my way over. You don't stop fucking me until I get there and physically take over. AM I CLEAR?"

"Yes Master!"

"STAY RIGHT WHERE YOU ARE. DO NOT MOVE!" That was like an echo in a canyon. He hung up on her at, "I will be here. Find me Master." Dropping her phone she dried her tears and kept fucking herself. Knox chuckled and put that dildo back in her ass. Neo stuffing the last toy in her mouth.

"You heard the man. You have to stay right here fucking him. All three of him! Even if Trav walks in on you." Agreed she nods with both hands actively plunging her toys up inside her. She simply held the dildo in her mouth and let her saliva drool down her cheeks.

Expecting Travis to come in after hearing the garage door close again they heard Sable McKellen outside the front door with him. "Time to go. Don't fail your master, Slut." Knox leaned over her sprawl to grip the toy in her mouth and face fuck her with it, she gurgling with effort to enjoy. Face beet red at his torment he stopped cold and went to the French doors.

"Let's drop the mic, Boys." He motioned them out. A quick zip up Neo and Dillon silently crawled over the balcony rail and dropped the ten feet to the freshly cut grass. Knox lingering a bit pointed at Kelly from the door. "Remember? I got your number. Not only yours, Trav's and the bodybuilder. All it's going to take is one defiance and I destroy you. Got that?" She nodded without skipping a beat. "I call or text... you drop everything. If your Master's here I'll leave you be. When he's not... you get the idea. I hope he eats my cum from your cunt."

Door shut he started to climb over the edge. Just before he did he looked out over the yards and spotted Dakota McKellen getting out of a truck. Hearing her yell, "Bye Angus!" he now knew the truck as Furlong's dad's vehicle. Down he dropped meeting his buddies in his own backyard to fist bump one another on their triumph.

"We got this cunt. No bragging at school you numbnuts, let's not ruin our momentum. Don't even let on to Travis about anything. Fuck with him all you want, just don't blow our secret here unless she puts up a fight. Got it?"

"All in Bro!" Neo spoke up as they heard a big truck pull up out front. "There's the Master. He must have been driving here when he called. That was fast."

"Escaped just in time." Dillon laughed.

"He's going to find Kelly before Perbert does. This is going to get good."

Yes indeed! Found and carried to her bedroom before the boy could see it. She did obey. Dominic didn't even question her reason for being in her son's bed cumming all over his bedding. He got his in private. All that mattered! Heading inside, they went up to Hardecker's balcony and looked down into Kelly's bedroom window. Sure, enough Dominic was viscously tearing her up doggystyle. Facing up at the boys Kelly smiled and mouthed, "Thank you, Sirs." Smug bastards all around. Slut included!

Obedient to a fault!

Her fault!

12