Starting from Scratch Ep. 167: WALLPIPER

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Daaamn! Careful Robin, McKellen here might become our new team leader."

"Not even!" Dakota randomly hugged Robin from the side, "Let's just have some fun."

"We get kicked out, I'm cumming for you." Robin licked Dakota's cheek giggling.

"Right back at you babe. Even more after I finally lose my virginity." Her admission brought on a flaring of eyes amongst the girls, all of them had lost that pesky problem years ago. While in the worlds eyes it might be wrong, but everyone was starting younger these days. It was what it was. "All in?" She watched the girls texting someone but didn't ask as to who. They frequently chattered with their fingers, nothing new.

"All in!" They finished up their distractions. Committed and following Dakota and Robin as dual leaders to the library. More than books were going to be checked out!

Silent noisy! It was a library.

********

"I could check in on Chandra I suppose." Piper strolled the halls finally relaxing her hormones and behaving more reasonably. On her way to the woman's classroom, she heard a loud, "Pssst!" In passing the men's bathroom she stepped backwards to see Finn Rice and Gavin Ruley hiding in wait. "Repeat performance from before school started?" Gavin waved her in. So much for calmed hormones. Piper looked around first then barged right toward the held open bathroom door. Both had snuck out of their current class.

Joining them inside she turned and locked the door as she had earlier in the ladies' room with Kim Zellers. Turning her back to the door she stood there with an expectant look. "This couldn't wait until Detention. Oh wait! I guess I did detain you by locking the door behind me, didn't I."

"When are you going to step up your game?" Finn asked, "After watching you and Mavis dancing we couldn't stop thinking about you."

"I can't stop singing Jet Airliner either." She giggled, "Nice touch Finn."

"Speaking of nice touch." He applied swagger and stepped closer to pin her against the restroom door. Reaching up under her skirt he rubbed her pussy. "Yep! Wet as hell."

"Always!" She beguiled him with her big blue eyes. "Don't get hung up in my net... while you're fishing there."

"CARPe Diem sweetheart." He huffed into her face then kissed her. Accepting his advance, she lost sight of Gavin who knelt next to her and rolled her skirt up over Finn's frolicking hand. Lips weakening as she lowered her chin to see what Gavin was up to, she heard threads popping. Gavin was using both hands to rip the crotch out around her pussy and Finn's dipping fingers. A subtle gasp of there goes the neighborhood she returned to Finn's lips for more. More netting torn for room Gavin ran his palms up both the front and back of her body suit. Teasing her anal pucker, she nudged away from the door to give him room to work. Soft kisses to her ass cheeks fueled her momentary passion toward Finn.

"God, I love your tight ass." Gavin exhaled his thoughts verbally. "Give us hope Piper." She heard and knew what he was getting at. It was beyond obvious everyone in her Detention corner of the clock wanted to fuck her. She pictured it often but just needed to seek out a certainty in her trust of these young men. While even this spoke of aggression, they weren't really pushy about it in any forceful manner, more encouraging toward her teasing volume. Sure, ripping her net body suit could be taken as violent Gavin was kissing on her passionately rather than off in a feeding frenzy. The things she had done upstairs was getting closer and closer to the inevitable. Sure, all of the blowjobs, handiwork, had worked her up into a sensual overdose, but thus far she had reserved any hardcore penetrations to last week's football game, those with the opposing team Marquette. A few one move penetrations only with the Detainees. Okay, a couple more moves in and out but nothing full blown.

Patting Finn's chest to give her a breather she mumbled, "Hold that thought." She then caressed Gavin's scalp, "Come up here Unruley!" He hated to leave that sweet smelling cheek but did as she invited. Putting her arms around their waists she held them close to her hip. "I need you both to hear me out. You know I absolutely adore everything you do... want to do... possibly will be allowed to do. WILL DO!" She giggled, "I need just a little longer to see that loyalty and honestly sticks. You've seen... felt what I've offered up until now... but going all the way with any of you... at least beginning to climax..."

"You don't picture going all the way?" Finn studied her expression.

"Most definitely!" She blushes slightly. "Between us?" They nod, "I mean it... trust here fellas." She made her point heard. "My resistance is loooooow! However, forcing me will shut that down. Let me find my confidence in all of you. So far so good but there have been a few hiccups. You guys are my rock here. And here!" She abandons their shoulders and grips their erections beneath their jeans. "You protect me from those who shouldn't see my stupid ass. That's a brownie point every time." Her hands remained on their dicks gently rubbing to their soft sighs.

"I go further each time we all get together so both of you know it's just a matter of time before I give it to all of you. I've worn your cum. I've rubbed these gentlemen. I've even kissed and sucked them on occasion. So just find patience, okay?" Double dripping at that, two dicks in her mouth at once. Come on Counsellor! That too! This pep talk made her ponder the posters Nolan and Percy had printed. Trust was there or she wouldn't have been okay with those. To be honest she loved the worship. Being a pinup girl and a pinned down girl were two different things. Within her thoughts right then and there... she was ready to commit. Her secret for now!

"For you Piper... anything." Gavin took his turn kissing her. In embracing his passion, she felt Finn kissing on her neck and shoulder tenderly.

"We want you to trust us." Finn mumbled between pecks to her flesh. "You know we love you."

Departing Gavin's kiss with a caress to his cheek she tilts her gaze to her shoulder to nuzzle her nose in Finn's hair. "I love all of you too. For future reference... passion is a good thing." She then mulls it over, "But I do like it rough too."

"You're killing us, Piper." Gavin chuckled.

"I know! Let's resume this in Detention. Bring the jams Finn. So will I."

"You should do a playlist, so we know what you like instead of what Toby and Big Calvin have."

"Everyone should. It shows we're all working together."

"Cum at us hard today?" Gavin winked playfully.

"Cum for you hard even." She kissed his nose forcing him to blush. "Just... you know what? I'm going to blow your socks off today. Best Detention so far."

"Promise?" Finn asked rubbing her butt.

"I'll push my current limits. Deal?"

"Deal!" They both recited.

"Now let's see if there's a line outside needing to use our cellblock."

"Piper train!" Gavin laughed.

"Mmmm! Woot! Woot!" She pulled an imaginary cord then just as quickly gripped their cocks and repeated herself. They had a good laugh as she left them hard and opened the door. Outside the hall was empty. "Well, now I feel like chopped giver." Her jokes were always hilarious.

********

With another class bell ringing, Piper Cherry's workday was nearing its end. Only one last class before Detention she decided to chill in her cubicle and ponder those limits she mentioned. Did she really have any? All she was waiting on was that proven trust. In all reality, outside of Angus Furlong cuffing her that second Detention, and letting Ebonn Craig's Nerd Herd be added to her once demanded cut off point they had been steadfast. Concerning the detainee selection, the guys were all stepping up to cover her tracks and let her expand her inner slut on her own without being pushy. "Maybe I should just go all out today and see how it unfolds. God, I'm so fucking horny it's all I can do to not fuck them."

As a distraction from her thoughts her cell buzzed on her desk. Checking it out she noticed a text from her nephew Mace. Sending her photos of his decorating skills for the McKellen twins birthday party on Saturday she saw a banner over her French doors. "At least it's hung well." Visions of her nephew's nine-inch cock made her bulge her eyes. "Stop that! Uggggh!" A palm pelt to her noggin got her mind off of Mace's genitalia, trouble was, she now pictured her Detainee's all jerking off for her. Next photo in Mace's text shoved the thoughts aside.

"Awww! He put a party hat on my baby." She melted seeing her dog Rotten wearing a pointy Happy Birthday hat. "He looks adorable. Sending this to Josie." Contact list and sent! The next pic showed balloons of multiple colors on strings. "Awful early to blow up... are those... dammit Mace!" He had blown up condoms with helium and let them float in the corner of her living room ceiling. "Reminds me though, I sure hope that hot air balloon guy comes through on Saturday. For what I'm paying the guy he should be setting up now. Only two more days until the kazoo serenade and exploding confetti cannons. I swear if that rainy forecast for tomorrow and Friday ruins this weekend I'm going to scream. Hell, it might cancel Friday's football game at Lafayette. I'd kind of like to see what one of our competitive schools is like. I hear the Rhinos are crazy bastards." She gave up her worry on those topics and returned to the decorative photos, "Please don't let Mace make those cannons look like big dicks loaded with white paper shreds. Of course, if Carl nixes Nolan and Percy's posters, I could shred those as back up confetti." Telling Carl had to happen at some point.

"Good job on the DICKcor!" She texted Mace. "Condom balloons? Really?"

"HElium!" He replied, "No! I didn't blow them up myself. LOL!"

"Funny man!" Peck! Peck! Peck! "I might be late tonight so order out dinner on me."

"Will do! Cheerleader stuff?"

Puckering at his best guess she typed, "You know it!" Better he didn't know what she did in Detention. What she herself didn't know was he caught her in a lie. Some of the cheerleaders were going to be dropping by to go swimming with Mace. He wasn't going to ruin his fun warning her. Hot cheerleaders skinny dipping during broad daylight was going to be awesome.

"Shoot! I better call Kieron and tell him I'll drop by K.Dan's tomorrow night instead of tonight. Too much going on. At least he's getting my car titles worked out and making calls for me." Ending her text with Mace she simply typed, "Cya!" There was his dick in her mind again. Yep, she saw him! Call made to Kieron Daniels she shut her phone off and just sat back. Peering at the office walls she smiled.

"Shrine! All Shrine! I wonder if I could save money on glue and stick those posters to the wall using jizz?" Airhead!

Wallpiper from top to bottom!

12