Starting from Scratch Ep. 178: TOnE DEAF

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kiss broken Josie acknowledged Henry's proud erection under her bottom. "Someone is horny."

"Around you... always."

"Mmmhmm! He was hard when I sat down on him."

"It's the game. You know I get worked up when I design and world build."

"Yep! Just bring that hard on my way. I love it when Emma gets you ready for me."

"Honestly? You know I miss you, but I'm exhausted tonight. I know we might not get any exclusive us time until after our folk's head back home Monday or Tuesday, but hard or not right now... I'm kind of too tired to focus. Sadly, however, I have a deadline thanks to Amanda. I need this first scene wrapped up by next week. Much as we have going on I at least got her to give me a few extra days."

"You're fine my love. I know you will make it up to me."

"Forever!"

"No matter what Henry. I will never ever leave you."

"Roman after school?"

"Briefly! Piper and I sat in school chatting a bit too. Were the girls mad I couldn't bring them home again? I promise I'll take them in the morning."

"I didn't hear any bitching. They went swimming next door before you guys got home." He sighed, "Don't yell at them but they wore your micro bikini's. They even walked the neighborhood in them. This deal we made not to treat them as kids is getting out of hand."

"I bet they wore them on movie night too. When I was with Piper tonight, I asked Mace how movie night went. He said they went swimming then too. I asked if they skinny dipped, but he swore they didn't." Her days were mixed up, she had questioned him the night of their hotel fling. Mace did lie to protect the twins.

"Huh!" He shrugged. "I wouldn't be surprised if they did." If he would have only paid attention when he was over at Kelly Herbert's with Dominic and his sister Serafina, he might have known. He was so invested he didn't even know of Dominic jumping the fence to come after his stolen bottle of Jack. Dom hadn't said anything about the kids being nude. Of course, Henry was on his way home, so he didn't even see Dom carry in Travis and try putting him to bed. Sweet gesture or not the boy woke up and went right back over the fence. By then Sable and Dakota were home and in bed, with Tawny Martin. Ugh! "Tawny didn't say anything about the girls, did she?"

"We kept the poor girl too busy." Josie giggled. "My God, Henry! We really are a couple, aren't we? I still can't believe you and I played with Tawny while the girls slept upstairs. Put that in your game."

"On the drawing board." He chuckled. "The girl's name is Kitty."

"You amuse me so much. Alright! I'm going to go take some ZZZZZZQuil and sleep. If I don't hear you come to bed just kiss my forehead or something." She pats his chest before one final heartwarming kiss. They both felt the soulmate syndrome shining through. Easing from his lap, Josie like her daughter leaned over and patted his concealed dick, "Goodnight you!" She however kissed his crown and walked away for the kitchen where they kept their liquid sleep aid on top of the fridge. He stood up to stretch and met her at the door in passing.

"You take your shot I'll take mine. I need Jack." He patted her ass in her tight yellow shorts. She lingered just long enough to let him rub her bottom. "Sweet dreams!"

"Of you, My Liege!"

"I like that." It reminded him of Kelly Herbert. No way was Josie slave material. Watching her climb the stairs he ventured to his liquor cabinet to pour a shot of Jack. Belting it back he hissed and decided one was not enough. With more work to be done on Frisque he needed the afterburner. Not only that but with Punky returning later he simply needed to stay awake and finish his evening off with her mouth around his cock. Resistance long gone concerning that much. At least until his conscience got the best of him. In all reality it was a vicious circle always swinging like his moods back around to bite his ass. Guilt succumbs until it feels good again. For now...Emma was still tied up.

Showers shared felt really good. It gave the twins time to get their personas straight. Being one another was easy for the most part, but there were always stumbling blocks. In Dakota's case it was primarily Travis Herbert and how far she could go without punching him out. For Sable she was openminded, but this was her father they were playing. She had her own set of guilty thoughts on the whole idea. Yes, she required education as much as Dakota if not more considering less experiences. But trading to be with Angus Furlong or Mace Belmont was more her cup of tease.

This incest stuff was not so easy to digest. Still, that day she got her braces out and Henry had mistaken her for Dakota in Dakota's bedroom did have its odd side effects. His dick did go right between her thigh gap and rub along her clit, his stature making her tremble and seek out the wonders of it all. She did indeed love her dad, just in the necessary fashion, not hearts swirling her brain like they did Dakota's.

"You can't hesitate Sissy." Dakota dried Sable's back for her. "I wouldn't! If Daddy's dick is right, there, I go after it. He knows me by that. So, you have to be greedy."

"Stop making me more nervous than I already am."

"Just love on him. Tell him how good he makes me feel. You feel! Tease constantly. If you don't, he's going to question it. I told him my throat was raw so that protects you from any deep throating or daddy trying to force it upon you."

"Wait! Daddy forces his dick down your throat?"

"Yessssssss! So hot!" She danced on tip toe.

"Holy crud! I'll do this tonight, but I can't risk him forcing it on me when I have tonsils Dakota."

"I get that. That's why I let him know I'm really tired. So is daddy. His tongue even got overused on my pussy."

"Oh shit! He eats you out... that long? I've let Trav... but it's never long and never deep. Virginity resistance! I did like Angus when his tongue..." Shivers of delight!

"Once we lose those it's game on. I want a tongue so deep inside my pussy I can French it."

"You're so gross."

"I just know how good it has to feel. Daddy tried fingering my butthole last night too so don't let on you like it."

"Trust me I won't." She laughed. "Ewww!"

"I mean it tickled until he tried to go deeper. I'm just not ready yet. Once I process it maybe. I know mom likes it; daddy says she does. I'm NOT letting Mom outshine me. When Daddy wants my asshole, I'm going to bawl and let him take it."

"Quit before I change my mind. I don't want him thinking I'm you when he tries that. If he's as tired as he says, then I'll just yawn a lot to convince him I'm losing my energy levels."

"He's going to show me... you... sensuality. So be prepared for kissing. He's such a good kisser." Dakota swoons. "French him."

"French him? I barely do that with Travis. I'm not even good at..." Dakota didn't give her a chance to finish. Grabbing her she forced her tongue down her sister's throat and held her squirming until she caved in. A three-minute practice session ended with unblinking eyelids and awe. "There! Like that."

"I can't believe you."

"What? You've kissed Tawny Martin."

"I have not... how did you know that?"

"The night she stayed with us. I saw you in the dark. I just didn't say anything. No worries, Sissy, I'm not spreading that rumor." She missed out the swimming pool session because of being up in Mace Belmont's bedroom. Same for during the Marquette game in the dark. Although she did see it more at Piper's pool. As a matter of fact, Dakota sampled the goods a bit with Tawny.

"I know you won't. I kind of like Tawny but I'm so not gay."

"Me neither. I love dick even though I've never had one in me. Just my mouth and my hands."

"Okay... don't kiss me like that again." She laughed. "Now you have to be me and kiss Tawny sometime."

"I would! If you remember I kissed Robin Banks. Better than making out with Perbert." Obviously, Sable didn't see her kiss Tawny next door while swimming. Chaos was a great distraction thanks to Knox Hardecker boohooing over Lily Kramer, his ex.

"Be nice! Not that I'm into you but you are a good kisser."

"I know. Daddy taught me everything I know." She bubbled up, her shoulders dancing this time.

"This is bonkers Dakota. I..." Dramatic pause, "...think I just heard mom go into their bedroom."

"Give her time to fall out. Wait ten minutes after the light goes out under the door."

"Okay! Let's dry our hair." Time consuming as that was it did kill twenty minutes. Definitely long enough for Josie to seek out her pillow and reach the head count of sixty-nine sheep before the ZzzzzzzzzQuil ended the numeric order. Lambskin condoms rolling over big cocks that is. Freaky she was!

"Looking beautiful Mini Me!" Dakota primped her sister's identically long brunette mane. Hugging each other at the hip they stared at one another in the mirror.

"It's crazy that we are so identical in every way. I'm just glad even my teeth straightened to be like yours. I really need to wear my retainer more often."

"Once you don't have to wear that retainer anymore, we have it in the bag."

"I barely wear it now. Only around mom and dad, mostly daddy seeing as I don't have to wear it to school. You should wear it to school one day, so the students think you're me."

"Pass!"

"Come on you know people second guess us sometimes." Robin Banks and Tina Wiles for certain. "Good thing I didn't wear it when we played online for Angus, Robin, and Tina."

"I know right!" Whispers aside Dakota went to Sable's bedroom door and peered left toward her parents' bedroom. No light beneath the door appeared safe but a gentle tip toe up to it to plant an ear she found low level snoring. Yep! There was that whimpered roar. A return to Sable she nudged her nervous baby sissy out of her room and mumbled, "Wake me up when you get done playing."

"I can't believe I'm stooping this low for you." Ignored she was met with a closed door. Sable McKellen was naked and on her own. At the top of the steps, she wagged her hands at the wrists to defeat her anxiety and headed down quietly. Darkness reigning over the living room she started to go left toward Henry's office but heard a faint, "Punky?", stem from the stairs leading into the basement.

Backing up she looked down into the dimly lit family room where their father had a large screen TV to relax in front of. Seeing him standing at the bottom waving her down she nearly panicked. Daddy was naked with a glass of Jack in his hand. Already erect waiting on Dakota it was then she realized just how much he adored her sister. "So crazy!" Down she went and met him at the bottom. Knowing well her sister would go straight for his dick she reached out and palmed his crown. A grin of greetings shared amongst them Henry knelt enough to lift her up off the bottom step in one strong arm and carried her upright toward the basement sofa.

Breasts in his face he nuzzled her nipple then kissed it. Sable nearly squealed but held her breath choosing to palm the back of his head and caress his scalp. Shuffling blind, he knew what was in his way and navigated easily until he could lay her back on the cushions. Standing over her he kicked back his booze then sat the glass on the coffee table. From there he took a seat to the other side of the couch.

"Okay! Let's start this training session. I mentioned a surprise, so you just lay back and rub yourself."

"Okay Daddy." Off to a good start.

Scooting a little closer he plucked up Sable's left foot and brought her toes to his mouth. Eyes bulging as he licked her toes first, then consuming three to suck upon them. She rolled her eyes back into her head at the warm, wet sensations. "That feels amazing." She whispered. Travis had tried this once before, but she was too ticklish. Even now it haunted her, but she handled it much better than expected. At least if it got too sensitive it wouldn't bust her out because Dakota was just as ticklish.

All five toes in his mouth she couldn't resist rubbing her clitoris. His free hand plucking up her right foot Henry took it to his dick and used her toe gap between her big toe and the one next to it in stroking his girth. Watching him in a sense fuck her toes he eventually managed to get her to do it on her own. His hand removed he swarmed her entire left foot with a wagging tongue. She couldn't resist moaning.

"Angus will love a foot job." He whispered. Nodding in agreement Sable found comfort that her father wasn't overly aggressive. So far at least. "I'll show you how to really get him fired up. You cum first." Panting heavily at his insistence she massaged her pussy diligently, just his eyes on her performance made her drenched. Increasing the sensitivity, it took no time at all to tense up and squirt a thin stream on her fingertips.

Seeing her trickle Henry couldn't resist any longer. He lowered her feet then stretched out between her thighs and licked her labia of all juices emitted. Sable whimpered at just how good his tongue was. Daddy or not she enjoyed herself. Swirling his tongue inside her vulva she worried he might go too far. Thankfully he backed away with a wink. "Don't stress out you know I won't ruin that virginity. It's all that Furlong guys to take." Sable wished! Too bad she promised it to Travis Herbert. If she had her way Angus would get sloppy seconds and not even know it.

"I trust you, daddy."

"I know you do Punky. We've been through that. Okay... my turn." He grips both of her feet and brought them to hover his cock. Pressing the sides of her feet to his erection he guided her through example in rolling her feet up and down the length. A small bottle of lube in the sofa cushion he introduced her to it by wiggling the bottle before her eyes. Opening it he tilted it over his crown and dribbled a few drops. She took it upon herself to use her toes to moisten his cock, the coolness of it making her smile. "That's it. You have the right idea. I'm going to lay back and let you find a rhythm." A nod good enough Sable utilized both feet in making his entire penis slick and glossy. Dipping low she even taunted his scrotum. "Good! You always want to go above and beyond. Don't let it go limp or feel like it's the only thing you can do. Even do this." He brought her right foot up to his abs then teased higher until he released her to act on her own.

Exploring her talents, she maintained her left foots caressing procedure of his cock. In the meantime, her right foot crept higher and higher until she had to slide her butt closer to continue on. She had set a goal on planting her foot right over her father's face. Toes curling as if dragging the rest of her foot she left a trail of greasiness from the lube. Left foot using her toe divide as he originated it sensually stroked his erection. Right foot moving up to lift his chin first then move up to toy with his bottom lip. Eventually she giggled and playfully nudged her sole directly over his entire face as planned. He chuckled then let her creep her toes lower and place them between his lips. Back to sucking her toes she melted, cooing like a dove.

Repositioning his own legs, he popped the lid on the lube and left a droplet on his own toes. Set back aside he slithered his leg between hers and planted his toes over her clit. Let the footsy war begin. Glossing up her already slick pussy she began soft huffs of how sensitive she was becoming. His big toe rolling between her labia taunted her entry point but didn't push inwardly, merely letting her know he could.

Trembling heavily, she moaned and clutched her breasts, her back arching upward at just how incredible she was feeling. "Daddy!" A gasp led her into cumming once again, her mist tickling his foot now. It made him suck on her toes with a strengthened hunger. Dampened eyes at her emotions seeking understanding Sable pressed on, moving her toes up and down his throbbing cock at a feverish pace. The border crossing of his head then back and forth he too tensed up.

Taking her foot from his mouth he brought it back to his dick squeezing her slick feet around his beast. Lifting forward up on his knees he bent her legs at the knees and fucked her feet. Yes, he wanted her to be in charge, but this was meant to inspire. Easing his hands away he and she joined forces. He thrust in; she drew her feet back without losing a tight grip on his cock.

"Fuck Punky!" He grits his teeth tightly as Sable witnessed his expression straining, beet red as she often experienced. "Don't stop! Never stop or ask how it feels. His reaction will... will... uggggggggggh!" A thin web like spit of jizz shot from his urethra and landed on her tummy, the lowest portion of her 34B's. Jaw drooping, she thrashed his cock further, another shot fired, then another flying further up to her sternum. With a guttural snarl he took her body further back in its contortion. A maddening final release spat over her face. A first, she even had jizz droplets on her tongue and teeth. Licking her lips, she panted heavily.

"Oh, daddy!"

Throwing himself backwards he collapsed into the sofa and laid there breathing heavily. Feeling energized Sable sat up and dove at him. Cum on her lips, her entire upper body, she stretched out on him spreading his own jizz over his chest. Kissing him she received a heartwarming tenderness. Tongues swirling as they shared in his milky goodness, she began rolling slightly to his side in favor of her hand reaching down for his erection. Hand job in its infancy she stroked his sticky beast and cork screwed the head just as Dakota had described. The kiss grew greedy, his lips seeking out her youthful exuberance. Tired or not he was horny as hell.

Pulling away from her father Sable kissed his chest and lapped up the cum she had given back to him. Kiss after kiss, her lips and tongue moved downward locating every trace of leftover jizz. Chin in his pubes she nuzzled there a moment to relax her emotions, watching her hand throttle his cock's girth. Picturing Mace Belmont in that moment she chose to lift and swallow his crown. The thickness of his cock ripping her lips to a tight compression, she sucked him off as deep as she could with tonsils. Luckily Henry found sympathy.

"If your throat's hurting as bad as you said don't push it too hard. We can do that another time. Just enjoy yourself."

A soft nod Sable closed her eyes and devoted five minutes to giving him a beautifully performed blowjob, her hands utilized as Dakota instructed, as Mace had also given her pointers at. Henry inevitably nutted into Sable's throat in a flood of sheer force, his loud growl spooking her. Even in the basement she knew noise traveled up and down the vents. His bedroom two floors up was right over their head. Too much disturbance vocally her mother Josie might be startled awake. That would be bad!

Mouth full of cum she lifted away from his dick and showed him the milk on her tongue. Charging upward Henry took Sable to her back and attacked her lips. He loved the taste of his own cum so for a second time tonight he shared his liberty with Punky. Or so he thought was Dakota. Four minutes of making out and swallowing his semen he peeled off of her, his wet penis dragging right across her pussy. A moment of peering down at his beast laying on her inner thigh he sighed.

"Happy birthday!"

"Holy crap! It is midnight." She looked over her shoulder at a clock above the fireplace mantle. "Yay!"

"You better go to bed."

"I know. Thank you for the lessons daddy."

"Much as I hate doing it... it's getting harder and harder Kota."

"What do you mean?"

"You keep pushing me into admitting I want to fuck you. You don't grasp how bad that could be. Good only during Punky. Said and done it could change our world. I can't handle the idea that you or your sister might hate me someday."